Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Child Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Want to respond to some recent comments contained within this long running thread. Firstly the comment about People with an artistic nature being drawn to the Entertainment Industry is very true. Factor in that those who have an artistic nature can be very sensitive and can be very trusting - what a combination for paedophiles and predators. That is all I want to say on that subject - I will let readers/visitors to this thread explore their own thoughts there ....

There is the religious aspect as well. I pulled out my four biblical reference books as I recalled a chapter that referred to incest. In a most unlikely section of the bible - Genesis. Critical Thinkers will not be surprised by the correlation of Genesis and the plausibility of incest. I will be concise but include all my references. Those who are interested can conduct their own research.

Genesis Chapter 19 - Verse 30
    Initially that is where my memory took me. Essentially it states that Lot and his two daughters made their way to a location called Zo'ar and lived in a cave. This is of course after the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Verses 31/32/33/34/35
    This is where it get interesting. The two daughters ply their father with wine (over two nights) and have sexual intercourse with him so that they might continue the family. Their father has no memory of what has happened. The question that springs to mind, by many not just me is; Is this where the seeds of paedophilia were initially sown - for public access? Apparently in some versions of biblical texts the daughters are described as having seduced their father. I don't find this plausible - in light of why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed - adolescent daughters thinking of having Children is not sitting in a correct context - at least for me.

My hard copy references include:

King James Version
    Homan Bible Publishers
    Nashville Tennessee 1998

The Holy Bible
    New International Version
    Published by the Bible Society in Australia 1984

La Sainte Bible
    par Louis Segond
    Nouvelle Edition Bevue
    Paris 58 Rue de Clichy 1939
    (Adapted from his notes of 1910 - if my understanding of written french is correct)

IVP Dictionary of the New Testament
    Editor: Daniel G. Reid
    InterVarsity Press
    Leicester England 2004

From the above cited hard copy reference I found the following entry in the Glossary of Terms:

Apocryphal = An adjective sometimes used to refer to the Apocrypha but often of a text or saying of doubtful authority or truthfulness. (IVP Page. 1147)

So perhaps paedophilia had its seeds planted in the most widely published and read book of our modern society? What if it was actually the father who sexually abused his daughters? What if we need to return to our true origins - that of being a hybrid mix from Intergalactic Visitors???? All I know is that any lies, deceit, forgery, fakery or other untruthful means - causes the most damage. What if the paedophiles and predators have had society 'hoodwinked' right from the start??? Just supposition from my critical thinking brain - nothing more, nothing less. Just thinking out aloud as it were ....

Thank You Everyone for keeping this thread alive. Much appears to be bubbling up to the surface at present, with regard to paedophiles and predators. Even Cardinal Pell (I had an article published about my first person interaction with him) on Wakeup_world

For those who are unfamiliar with Cardinal Pell. I was not the only person who was asking for him to bring Child Sexual Abuse into the appropriate legal and administrative arenas. The heat was on - form many directions - so, the Pope/Vatican decided to 'create' a position for him and remove him physically from Australia. Recently he was returned to Australia and mainstream news articles featured him on his way into a courtroom. Then - no surprise here - the mainstream news articles stopped. Why I wonder???? I will endeavour to find more information and evidence regarding the return of Cardinal Pell to Australia.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2017), Dreamtimer (13th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), sandy (12th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

The Correct Questions Will Bring About The Correct Result

The theme of this post is a continuation of the most recent posts here, regarding my communication with Senator Hinch and some of his staff.

I need to reference an actual example but of course I cannot breach confidentiality and name the Child Victim, the family who have been in contact with me, nor any locations. There is a current matter still before the courts and that alone is enough to prevent me from sharing specific details. Suffice to say I will share some details and they are appalling.

Firstly. I have been in contact with a family since they found me via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook. Ample document evidence has been shared with me and permission to forward, some of the more compelling documents for archiving with my underground following - was given. Some of the more compelling documents are held in trust.

Secondly, the documents include medical records. Essentially the Child Victim has permanent injuries. I cannot describe the injuries without identifying the Child - suffice to say, the injuries are unique and not generally seen in Children.

I have assisted the family and managed to have the matter of Child Abuse moved from a local level to a level where the NSW State Crime Command examined my concerns. This is as the matter was explained to me by employees at the NSW Police Professional Standards Command. The NSW Police Professional Standards Command is the office that investigates matters concerning NSW Police and professional conduct, possible malfeasance et cetera.

My concerns, supported by ample document evidence were very disturbing. I still have deep concern for the Safety and Welfare of the Child. The matter was moved to a specialty unit and is currently 'suspended' this means the matter is still open to a full investigation. That is what I am aiming for and knowing all the details I do - I think it is plausible that there will be a full investigation.

Essentially - I will cut to the chase, as they say: The Child Victim has disclosed to over twenty people. Most of those people are professionals. The medical documentation is compelling and would be essential in a full investigation.

Senator Hinch apparently acted on the suggestion of the family, who told him to speak with me. He did not speak with me but did act on the matter. As relayed to me, he rang the NSW Detective who currently has carriage of the 'suspended' matter. He asked questions of the NSW Detective but not the questions I would have asked.

Foremost I would have asked the NSW Detective: Have you interviewed all the people to whom the Child has disclosed? Did you speak with each and everyone of them? Did you take Police Statements from them and did you access the NSW Police Notebooks of the NSW Police to whom the Child has disclosed?

It is my understanding that the Child Victim has disclosed to over twenty people and most of them are professionals. The Child Victim has described the same and very similar act that was performed, that caused the permanent injury - to many people.

Why has the investigation been 'suspended' you may ask? I have asked myself that question many many many times. All I will say is this: When anyone attends the Family Court in Sydney please know the actual title is: The Family Court & Criminal Court. I learned this when I attended Federal Court in 2013. The first time I attended The Federal Court in Sydney it was located in William Street (it still is) but while renovations were underway, I received correspondence that stated my matter would be heard at the The Family Court. I soon learned that it is actually The Family and Criminal Court.

I know that without details some of my posts may seem sketchy and be difficult to understand. I would so much like to share document evidence with the public but it would be disadvantageous for the 'suspended' matter and the current matter. Also all my efforts would be undone.

Travelling the road as a Child Abuse Whistleblower is the most challenging undertaking of my life. Being a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower is my purpose and I will complete what I have started. If only I could show the public all my document information and evidence now. The plan is, via my current strategies, that I will eventually be able to make public some very telling documents.

So - asking the Right Questions Will Bring About The Correct Result. I would have asked: Is the Criminal Act of Child Abuse more important than anything else? And I would have added: That is a closed question that requires only a yes or no reply.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), Kathy (27th November 2017), sandy (22nd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Name:  Female Warrior 2.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  11.2 KBName:  Female Warrior 1.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  8.1 KBName:  Female Warrior 3.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  13.5 KB

Just letting People here know that the attachments - are exactly how I feel right now. My mental acuity/brain has never been better just have to get my physical health up to scratch - as they say....

All systems go when it comes to Fighting the Good Fight. Will fight until the end - when we will have the opportunity for a New Beginning.

NB: I know Much Peace does not really sit well with Fighting the Good Fight but when it comes to Child Abuse - a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2017), Dreamtimer (26th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (25th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), Kathy (27th November 2017), sandy (25th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

A Child Abuse Whistleblower - Why?

This question and others that are similar are asked of me - from time to time. I will explain as simply as possible;

At the beginning of 2011 I obeyed the Law and adhered to my Professional Training and made a Mandatory Report. Midway that same year I made a second Mandatory Report the contents of which spanned at least thirty five years.

It is this simple: The person/s who destroyed my life, gave me the opportunity to become nothing - or - to become a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower.

People ask my why I bother? After all these years. I will repeat this for those who may not understand, shills/trolls/disinformation agents may not comment or press buttons but they do read through my posts.

The person/s who destroyed my life, on every level - actually created the opportunity for me to become a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. Think about that and take as long as you need .

The situation is now such that; it is like the iceberg - only a small portion visible to the naked eye but what is beneath the surface - is huge. I thank my Underground Following and I thank my Visible Following for giving me the strength to engage in such a huge task.

If it was your Child - you would fight until your last breath - wouldn't you?

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are Not Nameless & You are not forgotten - Amanda

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2017), Dreamtimer (26th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (26th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2017), Kathy (27th November 2017), sandy (28th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You look a little like a Sister of Battle, Amanda. But you serve children rather than the Imperium. Much better fight.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (27th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2017), Kathy (27th November 2017), sandy (28th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gosh Dreamtimer - I never thought of my situation like that - I guess I do serve the Children. They are worth it. I am at the stage now where two things are happening: I am being recommended to People by those I have already helped and I am close to sharing with the public - very telling documents. I have held off - with a view to addressing issues within the appropriate forums, such as; Court, Tribunal or other proper administrative setting.

I am currently waiting on a response from the (fairly new) NSW Police Commissioner. Dependent on what is contained within his reply - will influence what I start sharing with the public. At the same time as writing to the NSW Police Commissioner I addressed the same correspondence to the Minister for Police. I even stated within the (polite) correspondence that I did so, to ensure time was not lost should the correspondence be shared via both offices. The Minister for Police does not become involved in the type of matter I shared.

Let's see what happens. Once the NSW Police Commissioner responds - I can organize myself to share specific examples of how 'our' administrative systems are working. On a more personal level, in the town where I live - much has happened since I blew the whistle, as it were ....

One instance that is very heartening is that I had stated that I would be their voice until they found their own - with regard to Children. Well it seems that Children are finding their voice. One of the people I named publicly is a Teacher. Senior Students put their concerns on paper. Literally they stated that their issues surrounded the fact the Teacher rarely turned up to class, when the Teacher did turn up, didn't teach. In essence they stated they did not want that Teacher. This was relayed to me by one of the Students.

What happened next is I saw - by chance - a Teacher from the school. During a lengthy conversation I was informed that the above referenced Teacher was now mainly involved with administration tasks and not Teaching in the classroom. Here's the rub: I had to explain to the Teacher during our 'chance' conversation why the Teacher was no longer in the classroom. It appears that even though my life was destroyed and I was dismissed from my employment without any reason (I will share the document at some stage that shows no reason) I still know more about what is happening within that particular school - than even those who work there ....

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2017), Dreamtimer (27th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (27th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th November 2017), Kathy (27th November 2017), Lemual (27th November 2017), sandy (28th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I signed up for netflix (free for a month). This is so I could see some things there..... such as an excellent documentary "The Keepers". I am giving an FYI for those who may not know about this film.

The 7 episode documentary covers the cold case of Sister Cathy Cesnik's murder in Baltimore in 1969 and the dark underbelly information (that continues to the present) uncovered by researchers .
    The documentary has been effective in many ways. It is a joy to see people challenging the status quo and their own fears. I admire the heroic survivors and dedicated people in this documentary.

IMO the documentary is incredibly horrific. However, it is just more of the same of what is happening globally. The experiences detailed demonstrates the modus operandi and systematic collusion of sexual predators in medicine, in religion, in law enforcement, in EVERY system that purports to protect children (and adults for that matter).

The GOOD news as quoted in in this documentary:"You can't bury the truth so deep it does not come up".

ALSO, the many many isolated issues that the system has tried to keep people from seeing whole, are getting connected.
    I keep thinking and thinking and trying to find the deep core connection of all of these stories and one I come to find is the divide and conquer wedge that is hammered.

I THINK it is possibly that the willingness to hold secrets is a hook. I know that abusers choose the victims carefully and certain subcultures like religions that make a huge deal of sin and guilt groom people to fear exposure. If I had children I'd be very interested in how to raise them with no fear of being exposed.

The transparency I imagine is perhaps what IS under all masks? I guess I think that the personae issue where we want to be seen for the mask and believe others masks holds in place systems that are NOT what they declare.

Yes, anymore, the ideal of transparency and how that can be lived in our "world" is IMO cutting edge healing. The levels of corruption revealed in greater and greater clarity WAS (and IS), IMO, only possible because of secrecy. IMO all the signs point to something basic CHANGING in people's willingness to just swallow and hold onto poison? That's what I like to imagine.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khr7dbuBjuE
    Last edited by Maggie, 4th December 2017 at 19:19.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2017), Dreamtimer (5th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), sandy (5th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Maggie et al - What a great find that television series is - and - it feels good that People are finding the strength to bring the truth out into the open. Killing - murdering - destroying the life of the Nun was the worst thing they could do. The trailor for the series looks very good.

By making her vanish - they have set off a series of actions. Think of the Domino effect - just takes a little push from the first one and the continuation and connectivity becomes evident. Great to see that the days of alluding to the subject are over and straight out facing the subject head on - are here.

Rest In Peace Sister Cathy - You have obviously being reaching out via Spirit in an attempt to give the truth an open arena.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are not Nameless & You are not forgotten - Amanda

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2017), Dreamtimer (5th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), sandy (5th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Nydelig Unger You are not Nameless & You are not forgotten - Amanda
    I found a well done interview in parts regarding division in the human herd and conquering of prey. You can see the exact methods of grooming of victims, the intimidation and harassment of victims and families. Then, how the "true believers" blame and ostracize the victims. We need to know these techniques and call them out loud.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BhJmxlXB8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imJJdnxSTy4

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS8dbpEwdlc

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JANlViR0u3U

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oHzn0qWsok

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNG_dp_lZUw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUHZVSv6Bjk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKX34AyLJxs

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbd07tOM4tE
    Last edited by Maggie, 4th December 2017 at 23:33.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2017), Dreamtimer (6th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), sandy (5th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I signed up for netflix (free for a month). This is so I could see some things there..... such as an excellent documentary "The Keepers". I am giving an FYI for those who may not know about this film.

The 7 episode documentary covers the cold case of Sister Cathy Cesnik's murder in Baltimore in 1969 and the dark underbelly information (that continues to the present) uncovered by researchers .
    The documentary has been effective in many ways. It is a joy to see people challenging the status quo and their own fears. I admire the heroic survivors and dedicated people in this documentary.

IMO the documentary is incredibly horrific. However, it is just more of the same of what is happening globally. The experiences detailed demonstrates the modus operandi and systematic collusion of sexual predators in medicine, in religion, in law enforcement, in EVERY system that purports to protect children (and adults for that matter).

The GOOD news as quoted in in this documentary:"You can't bury the truth so deep it does not come up".

ALSO, the many many isolated issues that the system has tried to keep people from seeing whole, are getting connected.
    I keep thinking and thinking and trying to find the deep core connection of all of these stories and one I come to find is the divide and conquer wedge that is hammered.

I THINK it is possibly that the willingness to hold secrets is a hook. I know that abusers choose the victims carefully and certain subcultures like religions that make a huge deal of sin and guilt groom people to fear exposure. If I had children I'd be very interested in how to raise them with no fear of being exposed.

The transparency I imagine is perhaps what IS under all masks? I guess I think that the personae issue where we want to be seen for the mask and believe others masks holds in place systems that are NOT what they declare.

Yes, anymore, the ideal of transparency and how that can be lived in our "world" is IMO cutting edge healing. The levels of corruption revealed in greater and greater clarity WAS (and IS), IMO, only possible because of secrecy. IMO all the signs point to something basic CHANGING in people's willingness to just swallow and hold onto poison? That's what I like to imagine.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khr7dbuBjuE

I watched this series Maggie through my Son's Netflix connection...well worth the time and the ladies who never gave up in their research deserve a big pat on the back for sure..........very compelling and telling!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th December 2017), Dreamtimer (5th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great links for doco's. Thanks.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th December 2017), Dreamtimer (6th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...a-large-scale/

Sex criminals revealed on a large scale

But the press will only go so far. Then the curtain drops.

by Jon Rappoport

January 8, 2018

We are seeing some exposure of sexual predators. But there are very large cases already out in the open.

And the press carries out its prime directive: cover the issue BUT don’t follow up, don’t reveal the stunning implications.

Here are just three examples of many—

LA Times, 10/27/11: “The addresses for more than 1,000 state-licensed care facilities for vulnerable people in California matched addresses on the state sex offender registry, according to a newly released audit.”

What?? How were 1000 registered sex offenders allowed to attach themselves to care facilities, or even worse, organize the facilities? And are we supposed to believe these 1000 occurrences were independent of each other? Or were they the result of an overall plan? No press follow-up.

“State Auditor Elaine M. Howle said the California Department of Social Services failed to check the sex offender registry even after her office advised it to do so in 2008.”

“The facilities matching the registry of sex offenders included foster homes, group homes and day-care facilities for children, as well as facilities for adults with special needs and the elderly.”

“Investigations are now complete and the state said eight licenses have been revoked or suspended and regulators issued 31 orders barring individuals from licensed facilities.”

What?? A thousand registered sex offenders are connected to care-facilities, but only 39 actions have been taken? Again, no press follow-up.

CBS News, May 5, 2014: “The Vatican revealed Tuesday that over the past decade, it has defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned another 2,572 with lesser penalties, providing the first ever breakdown of how it handled the more than 3,400 cases of abuse reported to the Holy See since 2004.”

“The Vatican’s U.N. ambassador in Geneva, Archbishop Silvano Tomasi, released the figures during a second day of grilling by a U.N. committee monitoring implementation of the U.N. treaty against torture.”

“Only in 2010 did the Vatican explicitly tell bishops and superiors to also report credible cases to police where local reporting laws require them to.”

What?? “Where reporting laws REQUIRE THEM to”? In other words, as far as the Vatican is concerned, if there is no explicit law, HIDE THE CRIMES. This in itself is not a major press story? Where is the deep follow-up?

“The figures, however, only cover cases handled directly by the Holy See, not those handled by local diocesan tribunals, meaning the total number of sanctioned priests is likely far higher.”

“The latest spike began in 2010, when 464 cases were reported, more than twice the amount in 2009. Starting in that same year, the Vatican began resorting more and more to the lesser penalty of sentencing accused priests to a lifetime of penance and prayer rather than defrocking them. The Vatican often metes out such sentences for elderly or infirm priests, since defrocking them would essentially render them destitute in their final years.”

What?? As more cases were reported, the Vatican took LIGHTER ACTIONS against the sex-criminal priests. That’s another major press investigation that never happened.

France 24, Dec. 15, 2017: “The [Australian] government ordered the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse in 2012 after a decade of pressure to investigate widespread allegations across the country.”

“The commission was contacted by more than 15,000 survivors who detailed claims of child abuse involving churches, orphanages, sporting clubs, youth groups and schools, often dating back decades.”

“It heard horrific stories during often confronting and emotionally exhausting public and private hearings.”

“In total, more than 4,000 institutions were accused of abuse, with many of them Catholic-managed facilities.”

“’Tens of thousands of children have been sexually abused in many Australian institutions. We will never know the true number,’ the final report said, making hundreds of recommendations to improve children’s safety and make it harder for paedophiles to operate unpunished.”

“’Whatever the number, it is a national tragedy, perpetrated over generations within many of our most trusted institutions’.”

“During its hearings, the commission heard that seven percent of Catholic priests were accused of abuse in Australia between 1950 and 2010, but the allegations were never investigated, with children ignored and even punished when they came forward.”

“There were more than 1,800 alleged perpetrators, with the average age of the victims at the time 10 for girls and 11 for boys. The St John of God Brothers religious order was the worst, with just over 40 percent of members accused.”

“The inquiry embroiled Australia’s most senior Catholic cleric George Pell, now the Vatican’s finance chief, who was questioned over his dealings with paedophile priests in Victoria state in the 1970s.”

“Pell is currently accused of multiple historical sexual offences, with a committal hearing in March due to decide if there is enough evidence from the prosecution for the case against him to go to trial.”

Priests would certainly share victims—which means pedophile networks. This is not being explored by the press, and I see no evidence that law-enforcement is pursuing the obvious implication, either. Exposing the truth would indict the Vatican in far more than a series of scandals:

Instead—a centuries-old organized sex-crime operation that protects its members and uses a religious cover story to hide itself.

In the three cases I cite in this article, the press has failed to follow up in several huge ways. Realize that editors and publishers have actually hamstrung their reporters—“don’t go further.” This is no accident. The crimes below the crimes must not see the light of day.

This straitjacket is applied to reporters on an ongoing basis.

The press outlets—despite their denials—have the time, money, and resources to do deep investigations. (Such probes would actually pay off in larger audiences and increased ad rates.)

The reason to curtail investigations is political.

Major media owners and major crime figures share memberships in the same “clubs.” When their interests collide, the media will only go so far.

Then STOP signs appear.

This blocking strategy, deployed for decades, has a deleterious effect on the public. Readers and viewers think, during hundreds of news reports, “Why didn’t that reporter ask the next obvious question?” But eventually, the consumer of mainstream news decides, “It must be me. I’m the one who doesn’t understand. Those reporters aren’t pursuing leads for good reasons, whatever those reasons are.”

So the IQ of the public keeps dropping.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th January 2018), Dreamtimer (9th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), modwiz (9th January 2018), sandy (10th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Missing In Action? Technically:No

I have been missed on one particular website (in writing), due to my absence of posts. The thought that I may be 'missing in action' due to some type of harm being done to me - would not be entirely incorrect.

This post is composed very carefully and via legal protection such as: Freedom of Communication and Freedom of Expression. Reference: LexisNexis Concise Australian Legal Dictionary, 5th Edition, Butterworths, 2015, page.271.

I have been harmed by the actions of a medical professional. The matter is currently being managed by the HCCC (Health Care Complaints Commission) in Australia. I will not publish any document evidence at this stage but all documentation has been forwarded to my Underground Following for inclusion in my (held in trust) archive.

The basic details I will share with you, Members of the Public. Essentially I have been taking certain medications since 2014. One medication is titled: Lyrica (75mgs). During 2017 I attended my local chemist wanting to fill a repeat prescription for the Lyrica (75mgs).

This is what I was told, with regard to Lyrica; The patent has expired and it is no longer available. I was provided with a medication titled: Lypralin. Not knowing I had been deceived I took the Lypralin, thinking my regular medication (Lyrica) was no longer available. I took the Lypralin and became very ill.

The HCCC contacts and reference details, for those who need to know I am telling the truth are as follows;

Damien Anderson - Resolution Officer (Not managing my complaint submission).

Sara Coutinho and Sarena Chan - Assessment Officers who have carriage of my complaint submission.

Complaint File No 17/05407

Complaint Submission ID Nos: 69709 and 69758

Pharmacist Miss Angela Thuy An Lam PHA0000985922 (This information is freely available to the public via the APHRA website).

All my personal details and complaint submission details have been made available to Miss Lam. She has provided a response to the HCCC but I am not permitted to view her response. I am not permitted to subpoena her response nor would a legal practitioner be able to subpoena her response. I even Asked Damien Anderson - Resolution Officer, during my research whether a Judge in her or his court, would be permitted to order the response document to be made available to the court - apparently not.

My complaint submission will be addressed on the 22nd of February 2018 which is the next scheduled sitting of the Pharmacy Council. Procedurally - the members of the Pharmacy Council will make a determination and then I will receive a letter from Sarena Chan with details of the outcome.

At no time was I informed verbally or in writing that I was not to share any details of my current HCCC complaint submission with the public.

For those of you who know me, you will be very aware that I do not make public, details of my physical health. In this instance I am making an exception. I am very unwell due to the medication that was issued to me via malfeasance and deception.

No further comment at this stage. I do not want to impede any legal options that are available to me. Suffice to say as unwell as I am - I still have much to say and do with regards to being a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower.

Still available via private messaging and Skype. Stand strong people - Children have to live in this world, even when we have passed over via death. Let's leave them a lasting legacy to show that we actively sought to protect them.

The entire contents of this post have been made within my lawful rights as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. Given that there is currently no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation, either applicable to Australia or Internationally - I am protected via virtue of current Freedom legislation (see above) and by virtue of the fact I am committing no offence as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I am very unwell due to the medication that was issued to me via malfeasance and deception.
    But is it possible, although unlikely, that it was just a very stupid mistake on the part of the pharmacist?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    But is it possible, although unlikely, that it was just a very stupid mistake on the part of the pharmacist?
    Could be, but I contend that ALL medication is due to malfeasance and deception...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)