Page 167 of 206 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3083

Thread: Chaos and the Anti-Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Wow , no handler for Cory, he must be more intelligent than i thought, but okay.
    I don't think "intelligent" is the right word. I'd rather say "wicked", and "shrewd".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023), Silly Wabbit (13th March 2023), Wind (26th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, back at Project Avalon, Shane was only a regular member and he kept a low profile, but he did talk about "his experiences" a couple of times in the PA chat applet — which is only accessible to registered members — and in private messages. He had however been a moderator at Project Avalon during its first incarnation, so that must have been before the big schism in 2011, when Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus" Hodges ran off with a major chunk of PA's members and moderators. This was long before my time, though.

By the time I joined up here at The One Truth (in March 2015), Corey was already doing his thing over here, and early in 2015, some of the local members — most notably Ria and Breeze — discovered a blog by someone who called himself "theruiner777". This person claimed to be a member of an Illuminati family who had broken free from "his family". It came to light only later that this person was Shane Bales, and that he also had an account here at The One Truth under the name Dracon.

But long before anyone knew who he was and that he actually had an account here, Ria and Breeze — both of them quite devoid of discernment — started replicating Shane's blog here, on the thread "The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)". Shane himself did not actively promote his narrative here at first, but the thread in question quickly evolved into a temple of worship for The Ruiner, and Corey got involved because he claimed to know the identity of The Ruiner — which he did, because they had met — and declared him a liar. Shane then did the same to Corey, claiming that everything Corey said were merely implanted memories and mind control by the Illuminati for the sake of letting Corey spread misinformation about the alleged Secret Space Program.

Shane also continued — on his blog, not here at the forum — expanding on his narrative by claiming that he had met with 1'000-year-old vampires in the Illuminati — one of them was allegedly called Cassandra — as well as with extraterrestrial giants who were buried inside large mounds here on Earth in a state of suspended animation, and that he (Shane) had taught Vladimir Putin how to use telepathy on board of an intergalactic spaceship when Shane himself was only 13 years old.

The groupies all ran with it hook, line and sinker. But Corey wouldn't have it and confronted them, which led to an outright war between him and Shane's groupies here at the forum — that's how come I know all this stuff, because I wasn't even remotely interested in either Corey's blue chickens or Shane's Illuminaughties, but I was hired as a moderator here at the time, and we were defusing bombs all over the forum 24/7 from day one. Eventually Shane came out of the shadows here and admitted that he was the Ruiner.

Eventually Corey left the forum — after first having made sure to leave enough self-promotional ads around — and a while later, Ria, Breeze and the other groupies, as well as Shane himself, moved over to a (now defunct) spin-off forum called Eye-Rise, which they ran like Nazis. Anyone who dared casting even an inkling of doubt on the veracity of Shane's claims was instantly banned. Eventually, Ria, who was an administrator at Eye-Rise, had a falling-out with Kathy, who was said forum's founder, and then Ria, Breeze, Shane and their whole Ruiner cult left Eye-Rise again, while deleting almost half of its content on their way out — as an administrator, Ria had that power.

That's about as much as I can remember, but I think I've listed most of the highlights of the soap opera here-above.
    Thank you. That was quite a fill in and back story and all weirdly familiar now that you've told it. Like I've seen it all before even though I didn't.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2023), Aragorn (27th January 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023), Silly Wabbit (13th March 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    A couple of useful links:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ght=The+ruiner

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ner-s-material

As usual Frank has a great memory in describing past events.

A major takeaway I have is that Bill, in his usual capacity of poor discernment skills, eventually became so enamored with “The Ruiner” that he was about to cash in again and interview him.

That’s right when “CW Chanter” hit the scene on YouTube and began systematically ripping the story to shreds. And that, was the end of that.

Here’s Shane’s side of it over there:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...er#post1008204
    Thanks for the links.

So Bill was going to interview with another Illuminati runaway whistleblower like Charles who, similar to Charles, knew 1000 years old vampires instead of a thousand-year-old St. Germaine?

Well it is a good story. And somewhere Shane admits his blog is a fiction which is confusing. But the story contains elements of stories I've heard before. Charles, and Duncan O' Finnion (spelling?) if you remember him dome to mind immediately. Carried off as a young child by a family member to be trained at MK Ultra facility somewhere to be psychic super soldier.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2023), Aragorn (27th January 2023), Fred Steeves (27th January 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Thanks for the links.

So Bill was going to interview with another Illuminati runaway whistleblower like Charles who, similar to Charles, knew 1000 years old vampires instead of a thousand-year-old St. Germaine?
    Yeah. So much for discernment skills. He's actually only a modicum more sober than Karen Kerry Cassidy. Between the two of them, they have done an impeccable job of pulling the entire UFO and truth-seeking community off the rails and keeping them there.

Well it is a good story. And somewhere Shane admits his blog is a fiction which is confusing.
    Ah yes, see, Shane had to say that it was fiction, as a tactical maneuver to get the naysayers off his back, you know? He explained it all to his groupies, thereby ensuring that his groupies would remain his groupies. "I only wrote that so as to get the critics off my back." It's one of those sooper-dooper seekrit Illuminaughty tricks, you know?

Corey did something similar recently, although in his case, it didn't quite have the same effect, and exactly so because it should by now already be undeniably clear to everyone that he's only after money.

But the story contains elements of stories I've heard before. Charles, and Duncan O' Finnion (spelling?) if you remember him dome to mind immediately. Carried off as a young child by a family member to be trained at MK Ultra facility somewhere to be psychic super soldier.
    Duncan O'Finnioan, yes. And James Casbolt (real name: Michael Prince). And pervy Simon Parkes. Charles' (real name: Stephen Hodges) story was a bit different; he was more of a street thug — possibly some kind of neo-Nazi skinhead — when he was "recruited".

But Shane had studied all of them very meticulously, just as Corey had done. As a PA member — and moderator even at some point — he had been in an excellent position to source all of those narratives and weave them into one of his own making. And he was even one of David Wilcock's "anonymous insiders" for a while, feeding Wilcock with bullshit, just as Wilcock himself would then later be feeding the whole community with that same bullshit.

What's also interesting is that Corey Goode was one of the people who was supposedly on our side when we were exposing Simon Parkes for the textbook-psychopathic, money-hungry sexual predator and extortionist he is — "we" being the small group of people who were all banned from PA for speaking up against Parkes due to him having an affair with one of PA's then-moderators — right up until Parkes started corroborating Corey's narrative about the alleged Secret Space Program™ and the Blue Chickens from Outer Space™. From then on, Corey's attitude toward Parkes suddenly took a 180° turn.

Curious, innit?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (28th January 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023)

Thanks
    You know, they draw a lot of people in this with this stuff. The stories are good and draw a big crowd and a lot of attention. If you want to be unpopular and ignored expose the truth. And if the point is to capitalize and draw attention to yourself with blue entities, dragons, controlling blue blood families, vampires, and secret space programs are hugely popular themes these day in written fiction and the movies. Why not just capitalize in published or scripted media if you are going to admit it's a fiction in the end anyway? I see lots of cinema and books touching on those subjects especially in Prime Studios which is popular because people want something new, not just another remake of some already remade crap like Scooby Doo 2023.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (28th January 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,481 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Although the bot doesn't report the quakes on this forum anymore, there were really big ones in Turkey.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IdLBWhvpE

Turkey and Syria earthquake: race to find survivors as death toll passes 7,800

"The latest death toll from Monday’s catastrophic earthquake has passed 7,800.

In Turkey, 5,894 people are confirmed to have been killed, while 1,932 people have died in Syria for a combined total of 7,826 fatalities. There are fears that the toll will rise inexorably, with World Health Organization officials estimating up to 20,000 may have died.

The Economist has spoken to Ovgun Ahmet Ercan, an earthquake expert, who estimates that “180,000 people or more may be trapped under the rubble, nearly all of them dead.”

The Guardian has not independently verified this figure. The UN said yesterday that it feared the toll could reach 20,000, a staggering number and much lower than this estimate.

The Turkish provinces impacted by the quake are home to 13 million people.

For comparison, almost 230,000 people died in the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.

17,000 died in the 1999 earthquake in Turkey."
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2023), Aragorn (8th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (21st February 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Horrific! The number keeps climbing but the miraculous saves do also. Not that it is a tradeoff but my new perspective tells me that there is a lesson for humanity within it. We live mostly in a physical blind that hides our greater and more meaningful experiences from us.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (10th February 2023), Wind (10th February 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Horrific! The number keeps climbing but the miraculous saves do also. Not that it is a tradeoff but my new perspective tells me that there is a lesson for humanity within it. We live mostly in a physical blind that hides our greater and more meaningful experiences from us.
    Yes, over 22 000 people dead now and many are stuck under the rubble, the numbers can still rise. Very sad indeed.

Wars and tragedies can bring out the worst and best in people. When we see suffering it makes us see ourselves in the "other".

Then we want to reach out and help, lessen the suffering or at least that ought to be the natural inclination we have.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CGb-p_0gvY

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (10th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2023)

Thanks

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (19th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (19th February 2023)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wIOqHSsV9c

The US perfected the art of the coup to push out leaders it didn’t like and install leaders it did.
    In this story I go through some of the major US-led coups to explore how the US rose to power and stayed there.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (21st February 2023), modwiz (21st February 2023)

Thanks
    Pictures of my niece and her new hubbie. I included one scene from their 20 million dollar ranch. The patriarch and wife don't live there, they just own it and have a resident staff of 150 that lives there. They live in Dallas, Texas.

I just wanted to prove that I wasn't making this sh*t up.

This is a picture of one of my sister-in-law's transexual nieces/ nee nephews Sorta cute, huh?!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (22nd February 2023), Wind (23rd February 2023)

Thanks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (22nd February 2023), Wind (23rd February 2023)

Thanks
    Black Mold Warning:
    Chronic Fatigue
    Prolonged exposure to black mold may cause the immune system to release a sedative called Chloral Hydrate, which is used as a defense to slow down the effects of toxic black mold in the bloodstream. Chloral Hydrate also causes chronic fatigue, drowsiness, muscle pain, joint pain, and recurring cold or flu like symptoms. If you notice these signs, hire a mold removal company to inspect your home or business for mold and remove anything they find.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2023), Wind (24th February 2023)

Thanks
    Yup, been quite aware of that. Chronic fatigue is thought to be a virus related thing and an autoimmune disease.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2023)

Thanks
    How cute can Lily be:

Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub is an American actress, comedian, and activist. Born in the Soviet Union to Jewish parents, she began her career as a child ...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2023), Wind (25th February 2023)