Thread: ITNJ Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts

ITNJ Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse

Is the fox guarding the hen house?

If they do what they say they're going to do, I can't wait!

The Commission seeks to document — as no one else has done — the totality of the child abuse spectrum from slavery to sex to murder to body parts harvesting. Our intent is to document how many children actually go missing each year (with eight million a year as a speculative assumption); how long they live once ingested into the child abuse network of networks (two years is our preliminary assumption); what precisely happens to children; and who precisely is responsible for protecting this long-running genocide against our most vulnerable children.
    .... https://www.itnj.org/commission/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Is the fox guarding the hen house?

If they do what they say they're going to do, I can't wait!

.... https://www.itnj.org/commission/
    People learn from each other, most often from a voice that can be heard (for various reasons) ...

So I've learned to at least consider this thing called 'Institutionalized Pedophilia'.

The names on that charter make me believe that they cannot accomplish what they claim...It recalls to my mind, El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha tilting at windmills. If this is not so, then Godspeed to the warriors.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018)