Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Usui Reiki Ryoho

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    That is to in part, what I have people do to resolve their early childhood issues or any issue from the past to loosen the trauma energy in the present. Especially if people have PTSD. We cannot change the physical past but cushion it so the effect on the cells isn't so severe.
    I wonder what did you have people do? I have or had C-PTSD and I no longer have any noticeable symptoms, at least physical ones although I'm not yet so sure about the psychological ones. I'm not sure how cleared you can be or how fast or well the traumas heal, but on the cellular and spiritual level I've worked on it, God knows that I have. If you had asked me a year or two ago about it I might have answered differently. When I was having those triggers, the symptoms lasted usually at least three days. I've never quite experienced such physical, energetic agony like that before. It was almost an exquisite kind of pain. How does one know if they're fully healed, at least emotionally? Not related to that, but I still have to clear my physical issues which have been long-lasting. Seems that they've been heavily related to this and past life issues on emotional level, I've been kinda told what they're about and I probably can guess the rest of it.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2023), Aragorn (6th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    "Which makes me wonder how much this has to do with it."

Well, at least from a superficial level, A lot. If one can lower the energy output of photons emitted from the body, it would lower the activity of all kinds of processes that cause aging. Chief among them oxidation. Less oxidation less wear and tear and hopefully less snipping of teleomeres.

that's my amateur opinion, brace yourself...I did submit a paper on that to the public Harvard Medical forum about 25 years ago... because I was researching a particular commercial health product that I was hawking.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I wonder what did you have people do? I have or had C-PTSD and I no longer have any noticeable symptoms, at least physical ones although I'm not yet so sure about the psychological ones. I'm not sure how cleared you can be or how fast or well the traumas heal, but on the cellular and spiritual level I've worked on it, God knows that I have. If you had asked me a year or two ago about it I might have answered differently. When I was having those triggers, the symptoms lasted usually at least three days. I've never quite experienced such physical, energetic agony like that before. It was almost an exquisite kind of pain. How does one know if they're fully healed, at least emotionally? Not related to that, but I still have to clear my physical issues which have been long-lasting. Seems that they've been heavily related to this and past life issues on emotional level, I've been kinda told what they're about and I probably can guess the rest of it.
    When appropriate Wind, I would like to hear more about that...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2023), Aragorn (6th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    It’s impractical for people to see me everyday so when I see them, I’m also teaching them what to do at home which is where 99 percent of their work is done. I’ll post videos of the most effective and easiest practices. Once you get confident with what you are doing you can change things up.

Everyone works at it daily. Not perfectly just daily. Believe it or not this gets fun when you start getting results. I want to get to the results part fast so people don’t give up. It’s like losing weight. If its been days weeks and months and no one has lost weight , they lose interest and give up. Even if it you just feel better that is a result. Once you can feel better that makes the rest of it work that much faster.

This is a base starting point. Things change as it’s a journey but it's an effective place to start off from. Just don’t get mechanical with it, let it be a experience.
    You have one part done. Learning an energy modality and doing it daily on yourself. As often as you can manage it. The next would be doing Reiki in an altered state which I will get to in a minute.

It’s essential you do one or more guided intentioned meditations a day that put your brain waves into an altered state so you can interact with the morphogenic field without your active mind blabbing on and on. Working in the field works faster at releasing issues. Healing is a form of manifesting and this is where you will want to manifest from too. And hour sounds ghastly time consuming but once you get results you will look forward to doing it. Perfecting the meditation takes time so stick with one or two for about five weeks.

It’s a three-part release work. Releasing on an energetic and cellular level involves :

Emotional
    Mental
    Physical

The three are done in an altered state, a conscious state, or a physical state. A combination of those three usually.

The time-consuming part is teaching people WHY they are doing what I’m writing here.

An example of what daily healing would look like.

So it would be a ten minute or more meditation (non-altered state, just an exercise) as soon as you wake up to make sure you are not starting your day with bad emotional and mental habits. To keep you on track. We are trying to break those, and negative mental stuff usually sets in the moment the mind comes online shortly after we wake up. We are not even aware of it and that’s the next part. Becoming aware of what the auto pilot mind/ body is thinking about.

Then ten minutes or more of tapping / EFT. Emotional release work. That would be about one session. Squeeze in a few more throughout the day.

Ten minutes of breath work to stimulate the pineal gland and squeeze our emotions stuck in our lower energy centers. So from the solar plexus down. Do this at odd moments when you can. You want to stimulate the pineal gland to make your own biofield stronger the better interact with the morphogenic field.

So a half hour at least upon rising is you making yourself a priority (self love). This is not hard and fast rule but at least one of these activities before you leave your bedroom. I’ll explain why later. Try to get all three done during the day. And as often as possible.

Throughout the day as you go through your normal life bring the non normal into it.

It’s monitoring your thoughts and actions. A mental watchdogging activity.

Don’t think anything (even if it’s a memory) that you don’t want to happen in your life or in the future. Teaching yourself to consciously redirect your thoughts away from thoughts that will produce stress chemicals or a strong emotion. And they will. Even if you don’t feel it. A thought that sets off a panic attack and dumps stress chemicals is obvious. A negative thought will start stress chemicals, but it may not be anything you notice but your body does and so does the field. A persistent nagging thought that keeps coming back shows the body is in charge. Just keep redirecting. Replace it with a better or neutral thought. If its an emotion pause and let it come up.

Feeling emotions as they rise up. Just feel them. Don’t put a story to them, or a memory, just let them come, and work their way through. Breath them out using breathing exercises or tap them out.

A physical activity at some point, besides the breath work, that flexes the parts of the body storing stuck emotions and memories on a cellular level. Some people call this yoga!

I don’t make people do yoga but adopting a posture or two for a few minutes or flexing your body like hip opening exercises at idle moments helps a lot. Just for a moment or two. At least several times a week although people like doing this more than anything else.

From the time you get up, til the time you go to bed work on changing how you do things. Your routine as it were. If you get out of bed in the morning on the right side, head for the bathroom, empty bladder, get coffee, look at your computer that is the body/mind leading you are like a dog. It’s auto pilot. Meditating first thing in the morning will break this routine. Then it's up to you to change things around the rest of the day so the body/mind is no longer in charge.

This is probably the hardest part of the healing work you will do all day, monitoring your thoughts, emotions and actions. Pretty soon though it will become automatic. It’s almost like you are arguing with yourself: Nope. We aren’t thinking that. Look at that tree! Let’s think about that.

Sounds time consuming but there’s a lot of this you can be doing in your idle hours when you’d be watching tv or just spare time.

Most important. Before bedtime or early in the morning (while its still dark) do one intentioned guided meditation that puts you into an altered state (mild to medium hypnotic) for 40 minutes to an hour. One that guides you through working in a morphogenic field. Sounds like a lot of time but time flies when your brainwaves are altered.

It’s in that state you can most effectively work on a cellular level, the light memory of the body (the organs, etc) get rid of core beliefs and stuck emotions. Do this at least once a day two if you can manage it. At that point its bed time.

IMPORTANT!!!

As you remove stuff (bad thoughts, stuck emotions, cellular disease, bad habits, trauma) REPLACE IT with something good. A new program. The eft helps with that. Otherwise you will have done all this work clearing stuff out leaving a blank space. You might not have PTSD anymore, but you still don’t feel good making you feel like you are wasting your time or its not working. It is. You have to put the feel-good back in . Trauma is bad energy. You remove it you have to put in new good energy.

And when we are unconscious (in trauma state) we do shitty things. At some point its not about clearing what was done to us, but the shitty feels we have for what we did when we were in trauma mode regardless if it you should be guilty or not. So if things get hard to shift think about if you are harboring guilt or shame for any reason or no reason and then clear it. Guilt has to be cleared regardless if you are guilty or not.

I will post directions or videos that I have found to be most effective. And then as the conversation progresses pointers, ideas, little helpful odd bits. Or…WHY and what the point of all this is and what it does exactly. It does a lot.

But as an example.

My healing day started at around 10.30 pm last night. Did altered state meditation in the field and specifically worked on an issue and a manifestation. Went to sleep and made note of what I dreamt of later.

Woke up at 6 am. . Before the brain chatter started, I meditated and did Reiki on myself. Did 12 rounds of breathwork (ten minutes) to flex pineal gland, and preemptively head off ick emotions, did two rounds of tapping.

Was tempted to get coffee, instead got dressed, and made sure I was ready to go out the door before coffee. Then I let myself have coffee.
    Left to go to an appt. Did breathwork in truck to pass time while driving. Waiting for my I appointment I change where I sit in the lobby daily . Or I stand. The appt is routine I can’t avoid it but I can change how I wait to be called into it, how I drive to the office, etc.

Left the appointment and instead of going home, went to a walk park across the street and walked for an hour. (something new)

Stopped for coffee, instead of driving through I went in and ordered and sat down at table. (change in routine)

Then I LET myself go home. But then I was hungry. So I went to a café and ate breakfast by myself. I normally would feel guilty I didn’t bring someone but I decided not to care. Did not look at phone or distract myself. When My Mind wanted to comment on something or someone I redirected it. Don't look at her wig, look at the menu. Belgian waffles. Yum.

Chatted with strangers (I normally don’t do so much ). So it wasn’t even noon and I had made sure my day didn’t realize anything like a rut or a routine or like the day before. Yesterday I made it a point to do nothing. Besides doing my energy work and meditations.

Then I let myself go home. Took a round about way home. Monitored thoughts because they want to return to my sister’s annoying alcoholic habits. Keep redirecting, I can’t do anything about that and it just pisses me off or upsets me setting off stress chemicals and more dead thoughts.

There's two other parts to this that are done in combination with doing Reiki on yourself. One is Heart Coherence and Time distance healing. I'll go over those later.

If you get more than one person to do this stuff you can start working in the field and manifesting stuff really fast, people will heal fast, crazy stuff happens. Jesus said, when two or more are gathered in my name

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2023), Aragorn (6th June 2023), Catsquotl (6th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    I don't know if there is a way of measuring if we are emotionally healed totally. This low density planet is just ball of trauma and trauma seems to be imbedded condition. Returning to functional and then becoming more supernatural is my goal. We heal the wounds but the scars remain and they may hurt a little but those are also wisdom

If the same pattern of bad events and shitty occurrences that happen on a regular basis, like failed relationships and money problems begins to stop and more transformational stuff begins to start you are HEALING emotionally.

But in addition to clearing past trauma we also deal with stuff that is being dealt out with in the present.

So we do this work the rest of our lives. The healing part is the first part, the next part is the manifestation part, finding out who we are and what we are capable of.

This is out life's purpose, really.

I guess I would ask. Is there a reason why one is led to believe they are not healed or healing emotionally?

Plus there's also what I mentioned earlier: Make sure you are replacing higher vibrational stuff as you take the dense frequency stuff out so you aren't living in a 'blank slate state'. You are cleared of bad programs but there aren't new lively or fun programs in their place. It could feel like depression or flatness. So as we work on taking out the bad we have to start replacing that dead energy with good, life force energy.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2023), Aragorn (6th June 2023), Catsquotl (6th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Planning to get my second reiki degree next week... So I can do distant healing better.
    Good luck n enjoy dear Wind.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2023), Catsquotl (7th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (7th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    So here is this field I keep mentioning. You already know it so I’m just going to reframe what you already know. You’ve never seen it and you can’t hear it, and I can't show it to you but I have a way for you to become aware what we interact with subconsciously and energetically, with our own bio field. This is the manifestation field. And until we clean up our energy our manifestations aren’t very good.

Trauma is energy. All dense emotions and rigid belief is low vibration energy. Trauma causes lack of awareness or unconsciousness. So we project crap into the field that manifests in events that we don’t want happening but we are doing that unconsciously. When the lower energy fields get sluggish or overactive it causes them to suck energy from your own field (aura) and your bio field gets weaker. That’s about when dis-ease sets in. Anxiety and a disconnect from the field.

So the field It’s inside of you. And you see the “gateway” to it all the time.

This is easy it takes a minute so you can do it right now.

Here's my super magical mysterious way of showing you the field.

Close your eyes.

Put your hands over your eyes to block out all light. Sit like that for a minute or two. What do you see? Darkness? Nothing? Or do you visualize stuff, do images pass by behind your eyes the more you stare at the back of your eyelids? Colors? Shapes? Pulse? Of course you aren’t seeing anything because your eyes are closed. So where are the ‘visuals’ coming from? Your brain burping up random stuff? Your brain hasn’t been given anything to translate or see. Your eyes are closed. So what is it and where is it coming from?

That’s either energy, energetic memories, or imprints, potentials, a view field but all of that is the field.

So there’s the field. The gateway to it anyway. It’s in us.

Crazy?

No. We don’t see with our eyes. The brain does. But the eyes have to give the brain something to ‘see’. We see our ‘reality’ because our eyes are open bringing in light and info that it sends to the brain. The brain interprets what the eyes bring in and decides if it’s going to edit anything out that it thinks doesn’t belong and it does.

The brain will edit based on trauma, stuck emotions, imbedded belief etc. Light (another kind of energy) creates our reality and our brain interprets it subject to whatever is going on with our nervous system. Scared of ghosts? The brain will make sure you don’t see one until you soften that belief or rigidity. Or spirits. Or an aura. Ever been in a panic and unable to find something that is literally in front of your nose? Blame the body whose anxiety hijacked the brain.

So if the brain can edit out what it doesn’t want to see or retranslates it per our stress states…then this reality IS illusionary. Not real or solid but changeable. Upon our moods even. The brain has proved reality can be changed. We are creating reality. But we suck at it! So this is all about getting better with it.

The brain doesn’t hear or see very well if it doesn’t want to basically. We often call that cognitive dissonance.

When we shut off the source of our ‘fake reality’—the light-- and we are in the dark, aware of the field, the fabric upon which our fake light reality is a made. This reality is made in that field. People call it the matrix, the Divine Matrix, or the cauldron. But its all inside you. That’s what makes us a part of everyone. This is where we are all connected. So at this point you are aware of it and the rest of what I have described is to start interacting with it in a directed sort of way for a better reality.

It's very Plato's Cave.

And a little anti Climatic.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2023), Aragorn (7th June 2023), Catsquotl (7th June 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

Thanks
    Besides the app n tapping we appear to have an identicallll energy framework and similar energy outlook, interesting.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2023), Catsquotl (7th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (7th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2023), Wind (8th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Besides the app n tapping we appear to have an identicallll energy framework and similar energy outlook, interesting.
    I watched a movie a while back where this guy was annoying people around him with his constant tapping. I had no clue what that was alluding to. Now I know.

I wish I could remember the name but I'm certain it was a sci-fi flick. Maybe, it might have been we gotta kill everyone type.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2023), Aragorn (7th June 2023), Wind (8th June 2023)

Thanks
    I posted some of what to do, this is more HOW to Do. And people have had amazing results just using these few activities.

The goal here is shift your energy , let's say your mood, from flat to elevated emotion.

Evening or early morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMrXK42m_FA

This is a good brain wave altering meditation to start interacting with the field with. I like Dispenza’s stuff . He has the same goals I do. Heal the mind and body, create miracles. This allows the conscious mind, the chattering busybody mind to take a back seat so you can work towards the cellular stuff, and not be in a trauma state. This relaxes the body so its not in a stress state then stored trauma is more easily removed. You can work directly in your automatic nervous system.

Done in the evening when the brain is starting to ‘slow’ down anyway or early in the morning.

Upon Awakening.

Brief mediation of your choice when you wake up to keep your vibe up and to keep you on track for the day and not have trauma generate thoughts undermine you.

Breath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KO...&start_radio=1

Again Dispenza is good. This has been snipped from a longer meditation that I would hold in reserve for about a month when the Placebo one gets boring or unnecessary. The Placebo meditation works better and faster if you use this breath technique. It releases trapped energy from the lower energy fields and physically massages the pineal gland which strengthens the biofield (aura).

Emotional release and reintroduction of better quality emotions

Raise Your Vibration (Virtual Shot of Espresso) - Tapping with Brad Yates - YouTube
    Anxiety - Tapping with Brad Yates - YouTube

EFT (Emotional Release Technique) also called Tapping. At least three times a day. This is really effective so the more you can do it the better. There’s an entire catalogue on the web and YouTube of practitioners guide you through tapping and a library of ‘issues’ to choose from.

These can be used with breathing when the mind chatter gets crazy or emotions start coming up.

4) Journal. It’s good to write down your goals, what you want to happen, what HAS happened, what releases, what gets manifested, what you want to be, what you want to release, what you have problems with, what you’ve realized about yourself, what you want your future to look like.

5) Monitor your thoughts and emotions as you go throughout the day. Breathe and Tap as needed. The more intrusive thoughts you catch the less stress chemicals get spilled into the body and the more conscious you become. I take a couple of minutes and do hip openers and heart opener excercizes since the lower abdominal areas stores a lot of stale cellular trauma energy.

Try your Reiki in the altered state that his shown in the Placebo video. You can add Heart Coherence and Mind / Energy to what you normally do.

Your energy centers are little ‘minds’ up and down the spinal column and like the body mind connection will get into incoherence. You methodically balance them from root to Superior Crown above the head while communicating with the mind or each energy center, talk to it, listen to it , behave as if it were any other mind. You want to bring them into coherence with each other, especially the lower ones, and with the body. Likely you’ve done something like this before. It’s important to do it a couple of times a week.

Then go back and pay special close attention to the Heart Coherence. Put your focus and hands on your heart, and just breathe very methodically with your energy and awareness on the heart to bring the brain waves into more coherence with the heart.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2023), Aragorn (8th June 2023), Catsquotl (8th June 2023), Wind (8th June 2023)

Thanks
    Wow a dear friend sent me this last nite >

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2023), Catsquotl (8th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (8th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanks for posting that. The work can be a struggle to get over yourself and watching stuff like that helps a lot to keep you on track. It's the most important thing you can will ever do even if you are 'nobody'.

It's better to be a nobody, an invisible person to do this work.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023)

Thanks
    https://www.acsh.org/news/2018/04/23...-placebo-12871

The man who overdosed on a placebo he was told was an anti-depressant.

How do you OD on a sugar pill?

How does your body crash, your heart rate and blood pressure crash because of a sugar pill?

Belief. Your mind creating chemicals to fit your belief.

So you can do that to heal yourself with the placebo effect rather harm yourself with it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Ok. So think positive, intent world peace and everything will be fine..
    Check.
    Have a great day today

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Just an observation, Aianawa. I see that scene of the whitecoats and whiteboard everywhere on the web. It makes me wonder.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Check.
    No, it's not positive thinking. Positive thoughts don't work if your field is polluted and shrunken from trauma and your are operating on autopilot, piling more on.. You can't think or feel your way out of trauma on cellular level . You have to be in an altered state to direct the autonomic nervous system and subconscious to instruct the body to heal itself.

When you are conscious, you can refrain from thinking thoughts that create more stress chemicals. This will fix you, that will give the individual some peace, not the world. If everyone did it, then the world wouldn't need peace.

Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Check.
    More often people will think a million ways not to do the work. You can snark the work, refuse to do the work, but the work won't go away. Neither will cellular trauma.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Wind (13th June 2023)