Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Usui Reiki Ryoho

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    More often people will think a million ways not to do the work. You can snark the work, refuse to do the work, but the work won't go away. Neither will cellular trauma.
    Hmmm, ok.
    I'd like to think they will do the work when it is suitable for them to do so.
    Some may even consciously put certain works on hold for myriads of valid reasons.

But then I like and admire the mundane and slightly boring plumber Joe and his friends who won't even think or realize there is something as work that need to be done.
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    ComFORTable is a or can be a very insistant block to working with celluar truama, from experience.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2023), Catsquotl (9th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    ComFORTable is a or can be a very insistant block to working with celluar truama, from experience.
    Comfort and mediocrity. Then again it's my understanding some people are not meant to evolve. If Delores Cannon is to be believed.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Comfort and mediocrity. Then again it's my understanding some people are not meant to evolve. If Delores Cannon is to be believed.
    It's sad to see that those who claim to be awake or woke or healed or whatever seem to have little tolerance for those who make different choices.
    Some know my sheepish affliction and pet peeve.

Wasn't Dolores Cannon the one who also mentioned first or one timers?
    I liked those. The whole reincarnation and getting it right seems tedious.
    Makes one wonder if old souls are to be cautious around. Seeing they take so long to learn what is obvious.

I have seen more soul, compassion and courage in those that are mediocre than many a so called spiritual evolved human doing..

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Only when that comFORT is kept in place by fear..
    But you came through and so will others..
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), modwiz (10th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Yes, that was Dolores Cannon, although her interpretation changed later on as a number of her patients started giving her new information that contradicted her earlier information.

I personally believe that her original interpretation was the correct one, and that the newer information she received corrupted her understanding of how it all works.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), modwiz (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    It's sad to see that those who claim to be awake or woke or healed or whatever seem to have little tolerance for those who make different choices.

Makes one wonder if old souls are to be cautious around. Seeing they take so long to learn what is obvious.

I have seen more soul, compassion and courage in those that are mediocre than many a so called spiritual evolved human doing..

How long exactly do people stop taking things personally and stop being triggered by ideas? Is there a time frame?

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, that was Dolores Cannon, although her interpretation changed later on as a number of her patients started giving her new information that contradicted her earlier information.

I personally believe that her original interpretation was the correct one, and that the newer information she received corrupted her understanding of how it all works.

Her original interpretation being that some people don't evolve? Or was did that come later?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), modwiz (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,202 Times in 11,965 Posts

Honestly Cats, I think people can 'progress' without trying but one does have to 'think' about it. If 'tuned' correctly the positive progress will occur. And there are as many avenues as there are people.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Honestly Cats, I think people can 'progress' without trying but one does have to 'think' about it. If 'tuned' correctly the positive progress will occur. And there are as many avenues as there are people.
    How do you progress without trying? I think a lot of people would like to skip this whole, addicted to drama, triggered, taking things personally route emotionally damaged route and get right to where they aren't like that anymore. Or maybe not, because all of that is behavior that secrets a stress chemical that they are addicted to.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), modwiz (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    My understanding of evolution includes the genetic part of things.

An uncomfortable subject for many.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Catsquotl (10th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (9th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    How do you progress without trying? I think a lot of people would like to skip this whole, addicted to drama, triggered, taking things personally route emotionally damaged route and get right to where they aren't like that anymore. Or maybe not, because all of that is behavior that secrets a stress chemical that they are addicted to.
    a better word might be 'effortless'. All one has to do is to be better. The better one gets the more positive energy engulfs one's essence.

It's all in the noggin'

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Diabolical Boids (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    a better word might be 'effortless'. All one has to do is to be better. The better one gets the more positive energy engulfs one's essence.

It's all in the noggin'
    You aren't suggesting its a process are you?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)

Thanks
    You aren't suggesting its a process are you?
    of course, it is a process, but the process at the other end of the process tunnel pulls with its own energy. Boids, I'm just making this up as I go, but seriously there is a big part of me that believes if one 'wants' positive energy it will come.

I don't want to debate this because sometimes there are no 'words' for what one thinks and feels...intuition I guess.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My understanding of evolution includes the genetic part of things.

An uncomfortable subject for many.
    What is your understanding of evolution and genetics? Healing IS uncomfortable. If no one wants to be uncomfortable they shouldn't go there.

But I do know in this work once you put the brake on the stress chemicals it alters your genetics. Genetic repair. Repair of genes that one damaged when unconscious and churning out stress chemicals. But you have to go there. Being nice (mediocre) doesn't have anything to do with it. That doesn't have anything to do with evolutionary genetics though.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzeLSHKQwU

of course, it is a process, but the process at the other end of the process tunnel pulls with its own energy. Boids, I'm just making this up as I go, but seriously there is a big part of me that believes if one 'wants' positive energy it will come.

I don't want to debate this because sometimes there are no 'words' for what one thinks and feels...intuition I guess.
    Truly, I can see why no one would want to debate something they made up.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 9th June 2023 at 23:03. Reason: fixed your video

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    lol...made up the words, not the intuitive aspect of it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    At some point it becomes about Sprezzatura ....but after the work. Or working through the process.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2023), Aragorn (9th June 2023), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2023), Wind (14th June 2023)