Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
    Mumble, mumble, mumble.
    Something about ferrets.
    Death will not be an escape.
    Drug is bad
    Don't drug
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I thought i made it clear when you made it clear to me, this post for you was not about learning but about challenging a person character in a winningless argument that only went one way. This conduit is closed to you and your false-light brethren, annunaki. So go ahead and keep swinging at shadows, maybe you'll hit God LOL. BTW the devil does not exist. Lucifer does and he is not evil nor is he being worshipped by our leaders, infact is he enslaved by them, they worship the annunaki leaders, who have enslaved all of you and lucifer. Evil does exist. Your masters are evil and this entire world is under their false-light paradigm so good fucking luck with that. Keep crucifying jesus and i hope you enjoy your future as a mindless soulless drone and I hope you remember the time you were given the chance to avoid this. Death will not be an escape.
    You need help
    I agree. Member xShadowSx has now been retired. He has not been banned ─ he still has read-only access to the public sections of the forum ─ but it is obvious that (1) he doesn't belong here, and that (2) he needs help.

We wish him all the best.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I agree. Member xShadowSx has now been retired. He has not been banned ─ he still has read-only access to the public sections of the forum ─ but it is obvious that (1) he doesn't belong here, and that (2) he needs help.

We wish him all the best.
    No drugs for him?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    No drugs for him?
    You're free to email him Dr. Sidinugget's homebrewn prescription, though.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    You're free to email him Dr. Sidinugget's homebrewn prescription, though.
    Only thing I would send him is toxic............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    This would be funny if it wasn't so sad to watch

"Eternal sunshine of a religiously broken mind"

Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I thought i made it clear when you made it clear to me, this post for you was not about learning but about challenging a person character in a winningless argument that only went one way. This conduit is closed to you and your false-light brethren, annunaki. So go ahead and keep swinging at shadows, maybe you'll hit God LOL. BTW the devil does not exist. Lucifer does and he is not evil nor is he being worshipped by our leaders, infact is he enslaved by them, they worship the annunaki leaders, who have enslaved all of you and lucifer.
    Evil does exist. Your masters are evil and this entire world is under their false-light paradigm so good fucking luck with that. Keep crucifying jesus and i hope you enjoy your future as a mindless soulless drone and I hope you remember the time you were given the chance to avoid this. Death will not be an escape.
    So much hate packed in a single paragraph, it's amazing how this passes for "spirituality and religion and fate" for some people

I have only found people with so fundamentalistic views on some religions, "organized religions". They love to hate so much, they wish dead and suffering to anyone who doesn't conform to their views. I guess they don't know anything else but a God of death and suffering, since that's all they can visualize in the end
    Last edited by Malisa, 8th June 2021 at 17:46.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Chris (8th June 2021), Dreamtimer (8th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    This would be funny if it wasn't so sad to watch

"Eternal sunshine of a religiously broken mind"

So much hate packed in a single paragraph, it's amazing how this passes for "spirituality and religion and fate" for some people

I have only found people with so fundamentalistic views on some religions, "organized religions". They love to hate so much, they wish dead and suffering to anyone who doesn't conform to their views. I guess they don't know anything else but a God of death and suffering, since that's all they can visualize in the end
    He could have at least learnt to spell Anunnaki right, since he keeps banging on about them, lol

Another interesting point to make is that the Anunnaki are actually the antecedents or predecessors of the Elohim, so they are just the same gods worshipped in a different form. I'd bet a lot of Christians would be horrified to find that out...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (8th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    He could have at least learnt to spell Anunnaki right, since he keeps banging on about them, lol

Another interesting point to make is that the Anunnaki are actually the antecedents or predecessors of the Elohim, so they are just the same gods worshipped in a different form. I'd bet a lot of Christians would be horrified to find that out...
    I'm not one of them ... I've got it covered under 'progressive revelation'. It all has to hang together or none of it makes any sense ... That's my view anyway ... Can't insult me, even if one tried.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Chris (8th June 2021), Dreamtimer (8th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I still cannot fathom why a god of death and suffering is so appealing. Is it personal martyrdom?

It's easy to understand why the power people would like it. But the followers?

Fear is the most powerful motivator in the fundamentalist churches here. You're damned if you don't go to church, or don't give tithing, or break rules... Except, of course, if you give what passes for Indulgences. (they don't call it that)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Chris (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Don't know why, but everytime i see someone acting like that, i feel of them trying to eat your soul to end their suffering somehow, or cause you the most damage they can so that you also have to feel the terrible pain they go through, and condemn you to hell and eternal suffering if you dislike having to decay day by day under a soul and mind trap like they do, it's suffocating and a lot more things

It also reminds me of this particular scene lol

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl8TwHGSlws

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I still cannot fathom why a god of death and suffering is so appealing. Is it personal martyrdom?

It's easy to understand why the power people would like it. But the followers?

Fear is the most powerful motivator in the fundamentalist churches here. You're damned if you don't go to church, or don't give tithing, or break rules... Except, of course, if you give what passes for Indulgences. (they don't call it that)
    Last edited by Malisa, 9th June 2021 at 04:02.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Chris (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021), Wind (9th June 2021)

Thanks
    Not much point threatening me with hell.
    Hell is in Norway and being Nordic, if you're sending me there, we'll be best mates...........
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Chris (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (9th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I'm confused, which god would that be?

There are not many I know of that would fit that bill. Perhaps a few from Mythology that are assigned to the Underworld and specifically tasked with punishing sinners in the afterlife.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (9th June 2021)

Thanks
    I'm confused, which god would that be?

There are not many I know of that would fit that bill. Perhaps a few from Mythology that are assigned to the Underworld and specifically tasked with punishing sinners in the afterlife.
    Sounds like the same wanker that keeps turning my sun off...............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (9th June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I suppose it's a matter of perspective. The Christian god is not named a god of death and suffering. The Bible certainly contains and often calls for death or suffering.

But really, imo, it's the people and their beliefs and motivations. So when a church's members all believe hell waits for them unless they spend hours there, give money, believe they're worth nothing without the salvation that they keep having to sacrifice for, turn their backs on family members who don't keep the faith the right way, it can easily become about death and suffering.

The fear of hell and damnation is what keeps a lot of folks going to church. The mega churches are a good example.

And many do call for war against unbelievers. Churches can develop cult dynamics.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021), Malisa (9th June 2021), Wind (9th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I suppose it's a matter of perspective. The Christian god is not named a god of death and suffering. The Bible certainly contains and often calls for death or suffering.

But really, imo, it's the people and their beliefs and motivations. So when a church's members all believe hell waits for them unless they spend hours there, give money, believe they're worth nothing without the salvation that they keep having to sacrifice for, turn their backs on family members who don't keep the faith the right way, it can easily become about death and suffering.

The fear of hell and damnation is what keeps a lot of folks going to church. The mega churches are a good example.

And many do call for war against unbelievers. Churches can develop cult dynamics.
    The priesthood have always found it convenient to scare believers into parting with their money and give them control over their lives.

Hell is pretty much a myth anyways, it is mostly a medieval invention as is the Devil and/or Lucifer.

Older cultures believed in an underworld (the land of Hades or Ereshkigala), where the souls of the dead would go, but this generally wasn't believed to be a place of punishment.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    The priesthood have always found it convenient to scare believers into parting with their money and give them control over their lives.

Hell is pretty much a myth anyways, it is mostly a medieval invention as is the Devil and/or Lucifer.
    There exist forces and entities which are pure evil, but it's another thing if you want to call them or their leader the Devil. Some people believe in beings such as Ahriman. Hell could be perhaps compared to the lower astral which is a hellish realm for demonic entities, but human souls would never end up there, but unfortunately those beings can and do influence people. I do agree though when it comes to controlling with fear... It's nonsense. Why would a loving Creator ever condemn anyone to hell? The only real hell can exist here on Earth and also it can be a state of mind.

The teachings of Christ about universal love were turned into a tool for controlling others (religion) and also that being was not supposed to become something that is worshipped, but once again people missed the true teachings. I think the likes of Catholic church and such have done a lot of damage by scaring people with eternal damnation. I can see why many people started to detest such dogmas and religion while turning into atheism, even if the baby was thrown out with the bathwater in that case which is quite sad too.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021)