Page 115 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117118125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Herbert, well done. Some how those words flowed out. I hope we can all move this thread forward together.

I sincerely mean that...
    Chris said the Soul wants complete honesty in all our dealings. That's explosive stuff!

"A truth that's told with bad intent/Beats all the lies you can invent", for sheer hurtfulness, as I know to my own cost.

But I get it, I think; if we're going to live in [full] telepathy again, the sooner we have nothing to conceal the better.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th September 2018), Herbert (25th September 2018), Ntonyo (25th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    DMt, you inspired a quote: “Better to read my butt hole then smell my mind...”

Thx bro!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Actually DMt you bring up an interesting issue. However, beings live with telepathy. I wonder if you can block others thoughts?

Reading everyone’s mind would cause a lot of fist fights... I would hope you would need permission.

The grid lock stands it seems here on the ferris wheel Earth. I have nothing new to report other than money seems more popular than ever.

I think I was a space before. I picked cotton.
    Last edited by Elen, 26th September 2018 at 06:09. Reason: Double posting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Actually DMt you bring up an interesting issue. However, beings live with telepathy. I wonder if you can block others thoughts?

Reading everyone’s mind would cause a lot of fist fights... I would hope you would need permission.

The grid lock stands it seems here on the ferris wheel Earth. I have nothing new to report other than money seems more popular than ever.

I think I was a space before. I picked cotton.
    This is strictly Chris and not Chris Thomas material, but perhaps I can help here

Nobody can read your mind without connecting to you energetically first. That in itself would require some sort of permission or cooperation from your side. Perhaps very powerful beings (like those called the "Velon" by Chris Thomas) could force themselves on you, but a lot would depend on your own inner strength and energy levels. Even if an entity wants to force communication with you despite your objections, there are ways to combat them.

That said, this would assume that you have your thoughts under control and they aren't incoherent and rambling like the thoughts of most people. Through meditation, you can learn to keep your thoughts and emotions under wraps so they don't advertise themselves to others. Most people of course are thoroughly incapable of controlling themselves in this way and you can read their thoughts and emotions just by observing their facial expressions, non-verbal clues and tone of voice. No telepathy is actually required.

With entities, the way it usually goes, is that they advertise their presence in some way, such as lightly touching you. Then you have to tune yourself to the right frequency (again, this can be done through meditation) so that your two energy fields harmonise with each other. This way you can create an energetic connection and telepathic communication can commence. This again takes years of practice as initially, only simple things, such as images, individual words, intentions and emotions can come through. It takes a lot of fine-tuning to achieve seamless communication with an entity. It is possible to connect to more than one entity at a time if they are physically close together and are already in tune with each other.

I have never tried this with humans, but I assume it would be the same with them.
    Last edited by Chris, 26th September 2018 at 08:03.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This joke is for you orbs:

He's such a smart ass he can sit on an ice cream cone and tell you what flavor it is.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Orbs (27th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A nation wide emergency broadcast was sent yesterday to every phone, etc. It was odd because it said it was from Trump.

It appears the trumpet may have something to say while in office. Alert us. Small clue the status quo may be changing.

Whether he is a good guy or bad guy is for you to decide. I think issues such as spraying would not be ignored by a good guy. Interesting how nobody rats the other out for not using their birth name.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2018), Elen (5th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    A nation wide emergency broadcast was sent yesterday to every phone, etc. It was odd because it said it was from Trump.

It appears the trumpet may have something to say while in office. Alert us. Small clue the status quo may be changing.
    Not necessarily. It was a test, primarily for in the case of environmental disasters, or perhaps for in the event that the USA would be under direct attack from a foreign nation.

Whether he is a good guy or bad guy is for you to decide. I think issues such as spraying would not be ignored by a good guy. Interesting how nobody rats the other out for not using their birth name.
    There haven't been any good guys in the White House anymore since John F. Kennedy, man.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th October 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My phone which has no service got the alert. My old phone. My new one which does have service also got it. The old one got it about a minute later than the new one.

My understanding is that this is something akin to the emergency alerts over the broadcast airwaves which has been developed for cell phones.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2018), Elen (5th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, I never saw a presidential one in my life. A new twist. It makes a lot of sense for mobile phone everything.

I’d say everything is in place. Chris wrote about two outcomes. Soul reintegration or slavery. The status quo until then. Sounds spot on to me. It’s hard to predict a major event though.

People will react very quickly to these mobile alerts. The message will dissiminate instantly. Only took them about 20 years.

Well done...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th October 2018)

Retired Member Denmark
    Thanks

Update from The Merlin, 13 October 2018

Partille, Sweden, 13 October 2018

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen:

It gives me great pleasure in providing you, as part of the real humanity, with an important update.

I am writing this using the only means left by the Velon and their useful idiots for me to use, a Swedish language version of Word 2016 so complex and fraudulent I have given up even trying to get it to obey my desires. My sincere apologies for Velon engineered typos and formatting issues which remain and are too energy consuming worth trying to fight are hereby extended.

I can report that despite continuous warnings throughout the last 3 months the Velon and associates have continued up to the very last moment to make the wrong decisions, and have thereby confirmed to The Merlin first hand their true nature.

After having engineered a situation where through 3 months of slowly starving the physical presence of The Merlin to the point where he had lost 25 kgs including most of his muscle mass including vital organ mass and at the end engineered a situation that required the weakened Merlin to proceed on a 60km hike over 18.5 hrs from 11am until 0530am the next day carrying 20 kgs of vital literature by Chris T and other documents on and off his laptop of vital importance to the future of humanity thereby having the clear intent of engineering a situation endangering the continued physical presence of the Merlin at this important time, I can hereby report the following response:

I, The Merlin, with a good and clean conscience am hereby granted the right to strip the wealth of, make homeless and induce starvation to the Velon clones and all their useful idiot collaborators wherever they may be hiding on or off planet at a time of the real humanity's choosing.

I am sad to report that some of today's most powerful humans are also Velon collaborators, and will, at a minimum, have to endure the above. As such, I have been granted access to unlimited financial resources which will leave all asset class valuations at my total control in order to enable me to strip the many trillion dollar wealth off certain individuals with a human soul at a time as agreed by the real humanity.

I wish to give you a mental picture of the direct warnings I have provided the perpetrators with:
    Imagine a situation where you with malicious intent approach a wild tiger and poke it in the eye with one of your fingers. What do you think is likely to happen?
    Do you think the tiger is going to give you a slight pat on the shoulder? Of course not. It is simply, and without warning, going to rip your head off and then proceed to eat your liver whether hungry or not leaving the rest of your corpse to endure the full cycle of natural "meat recycling processes".

I also wish to stress that experiencing the disruption to my activities caused by mind-controlled children, I wish to extend this warning to parents to not to give any of their children access to Velon created "smart"phones which serve only one true purpose, that of complete mind-control.
    Any parent who permit their child access to a "smart"phone will be held accountable for the actions of any under-aged child under their watch whether linked or not through blood.

For completeness, I should also mention that the chicken-brained Velon collaborators who have virtually walked up to me excusing their harassment with a big grin on their face while voicing the statement that "Oh, we are just playing Pokemon Go" will not fare well beginning fairly soon. As I mentioned before, stay away from Velon encouraged, CIA designed, funded and run operations like facebook, and Pokemon Go and the like which very clearly ties your behavior to the desires of the Velon controlled conscious Quantum Clown Computer as this is the path taken by people who are simply begging for the punishment which is about to be doled out in rich amounts all over the globe starting in the very near future.

As indicated in my previous message, the US military has been sending a continuous stream of time-travellers around the time-space quantum field to, as best as their limited understanding allows them, mold my (main) time-line to their pathological desires.
    Of course, I just allowed them to utilize their (rather limited) abilities to their content as this now allows me with a completely clean conscience to apply my complete understanding of the time-space quantum field to mold my (main) time-line to the maximum benefit of the real humanity as a whole.
    As such I will with the generous help of my main advisor and right arm (more like both my right and left arm, actually), my now 13 year old daughter proceed to travel the space-time continuum in way that provides maximum benefit to us for the energy expenditure; there is after all something to the capitalist saying maximum bang for the buck.

I should mention that my daughter is the human reincarnation of the Guardian of Mars, but in fact once I in the nearest future "turn on her powers" she will be much, much more than "simply" a Solar System Guardian.
    She will be the human incarnation of a being never before seen in our Universe and unlikely to ever be seen again ever once her purpose here is finished and she returns to being a "simple" Guardian.
    With the agreement of our Creator, my daughter will have a direct one-to-one connection to our Creator, and possess a hard-wired instantaneous access to all his knowledge and experience and all the energy patterns he has available (sorry to any hard-core feminists who have fallen for the CIA psyops called Femminism, but our Creator is best described by a male energy).
    This scheme seeks to limit my destructive power per design as I, despite my best intentions, would create too much destruction given the natural anger I now possess though my personal experience witnessing on my own body the atrocities committed on each and every one of the many thousands of innocent and helpless babies only a few months old.
    Although the immense power of our Creator is, per design, handed to such a gentle female as my daughter, make no mistake; she will without hesitation utilize her destructive abilities whenever warranted. These will be used in strict self-defense and because of her complete knowledge of both our past and all potential future time-lines can pick up the intent of one or more individuals of harming us and their materialization of this intent in "real life". Once this situation has been confirmed she will simply "issue a thought of annihilating the threat" materializing weeks or indeed months in advance of the threat physically materializing thereby affording her full plausible deniability (just as the Velon utilizes day in and out) should anybody wish to investigate. As you can understand, with this level of power, the individual being granted these powers has been carefully chosen and indeed designed.

I recommend studying the so-called Mandela effect, because what you will be witnessing will be Mandela on steroids as a direct result of me molding the time-line from the perspective of a past-time time-space point. One day you will wake up and sense that somehow the world abruptly changed. This will be because I from a past-time take control of certain worthy corporations, initiate vital projects using my access to "unlimited" knowledge and financial power enabling certain developments to come to fruition just at this time; there is after all something to the capitalist paradigm, "just-in-time" ....

As I return to this time-space point (only having been away for 1 nano-second on your watch after spending many years "on my clock" away) I will have learned vital skills utilizing the best of the best instructors. As I will never have the fortune of my daughter to communicate fluently in all languages on Earth, I will have to proceed the hard and somewhat time-consuming way to learn at least a few more of the main languages in use on Earth today.
    And, if you ever receive a personal invitation from me to travel on one of our Boeing 747s, our super-yacht or in one of our super-cars you will be in good hands because I will have learned commandeer the "craft" personally to perfection to limit the risk of a Velon engineered accident to a probability of identical 0.

As always there are many, many more items I wish to bring to your attention, however, this message is already too long as it is now and I have covered the most pertinent items already.

As always, stay strong and stay steadfast. Needed help is on its way...both from those currently alive and those already dead but soon again alive....

You may wish to try to keep a handle on what happens to our friends Bryan Tew (search YouTube) and Julian Assange...remember Mandela...

As I have kept repeating to the "enemies" of the real humanity: You can't even begin to grasp what you are up against...I think when our Creator makes it clear that we, the real humanity, has his full backing (in a fully non-prescribing and non-controlling fashion) only the truly brain-dead would continue fighting....but then again the Velon here have no Higher Self and are instead relying on instructions of a simple Clown Computer...I guess that is somewhat telling. Which is why I recommend every Human with at least a partially functioning brain to decouple from the Velon utopia.

I thank you in advance for having just a tiny bit more patience with us.

Until next time,

Jakob Forsmann
    The Merlin, Guardian of Earth

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerlin For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th October 2018), Greenbarry (15th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    WTF???

What is the opposite of the Thank You button? We really need one for cases like this...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TheMerlin View Post
    Partille, Sweden, 13 October 2018

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen:

It gives me great pleasure in providing you, as part of the real humanity, with an important update.

I am writing this using the only means left by the Velon and their useful idiots for me to use, a Swedish language version of Word 2016 so complex and fraudulent I have given up even trying to get it to obey my desires. My sincere apologies for Velon engineered typos and formatting issues which remain and are too energy consuming worth trying to fight are hereby extended.
    Well, it would appear then that these alleged Velon are sparing us mere mortals, because most of us are getting by with a simple web browser, and some of us even have a web browser with — believe it or not — an actual spellchecker built-in, like Pale Moon, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome/Chromium, et al. These browsers are all also perfectly usable by humans, so it should certainly not be any problem for a deity in charge of protecting the Earth.

Also, if you're so worried about the CIA, then I would definitely advise you not to use any Microsoft products, because Microsoft has multimillion US dollar contracts with several branches of the US government, including (but not limited to) the CIA, the FBI, DARPA and the NSA. Instead, you should then install either a GNU/Linux distribution or FreeBSD on your computer. These are Free & Open Source Software operating systems. They also come with a myriad of browsers to choose from, in any language you desire, and with spellcheckers.

You're welcome.

I can report that despite continuous warnings throughout the last 3 months the Velon and associates have continued up to the very last moment to make the wrong decisions, and have thereby confirmed to The Merlin first hand their true nature.
    Writing about yourself in third person is never going to win you any credibility, dude.

After having engineered a situation where through 3 months of slowly starving the physical presence of The Merlin to the point where he had lost 25 kgs including most of his muscle mass including vital organ mass and at the end engineered a situation that required the weakened Merlin to proceed on a 60km hike over 18.5 hrs from 11am until 0530am the next day carrying 20 kgs of vital literature by Chris T and other documents on and off his laptop of vital importance to the future of humanity thereby having the clear intent of engineering a situation endangering the continued physical presence of the Merlin at this important time, I can hereby report the following response:

I, The Merlin, with a good and clean conscience am hereby granted the right to strip the wealth of, make homeless and induce starvation to the Velon clones and all their useful idiot collaborators wherever they may be hiding on or off planet at a time of the real humanity's choosing.

[...]

As I return to this time-space point (only having been away for 1 nano-second on your watch after spending many years "on my clock" away) I will have learned vital skills utilizing the best of the best instructors. As I will never have the fortune of my daughter to communicate fluently in all languages on Earth, I will have to proceed the hard and somewhat time-consuming way to learn at least a few more of the main languages in use on Earth today.
    And, if you ever receive a personal invitation from me to travel on one of our Boeing 747s, our super-yacht or in one of our super-cars you will be in good hands because I will have learned commandeer the "craft" personally to perfection to limit the risk of a Velon engineered accident to a probability of identical 0.

[...]

As I have kept repeating to the "enemies" of the real humanity: You can't even begin to grasp what you are up against...I think when our Creator makes it clear that we, the real humanity, has his full backing (in a fully non-prescribing and non-controlling fashion) only the truly brain-dead would continue fighting....but then again the Velon here have no Higher Self and are instead relying on instructions of a simple Clown Computer...I guess that is somewhat telling. Which is why I recommend every Human with at least a partially functioning brain to decouple from the Velon utopia.

I thank you in advance for having just a tiny bit more patience with us.

Until next time,

Jakob Forsmann
    The Merlin, Guardian of Earth
    Now, the whole forum knows that I'm not exactly a Chris Thomas follower, but I seriously doubt that even Orbs or Herbert — both of whom are Chris Thomas followers and either own or have read all of his books — will be able to take your post seriously, Jakob.

Your post is so full of self-aggrandizement and unrealistic nonsense that it's hard for me as the administrator of a forum with serious intentions to let it stand without at least adding my own honest opinion on all that you've written here-above. And my opinion is that it's bovine excrement.

Oh, and just in case you'd wonder, no, I'm most definitely neither a Velon nor a clone, and I'm also not here to sabotage anyone — quite the contrary, even. But you are — knowingly or unknowingly — spreading disinformation on this forum, and possibly leading on anyone gullible enough to believe your ludicrous claims.

We've had people here before who were doing the exact same thing as what you're doing now — albeit that they were doing it less bombastically, I might add — and I can tell you with my hand on my heart that it didn't end well. As the administrator of this forum, I am not going to allow that sort of thing to happen here again.

Your above post is your second one, and in your first post, you bluntly pointed out that you were here to post, not to read. My fellow staff members and I responded to that post and pointed out to you that this is not what this forum is for. But I guess deities don't read the replies from mere mortals on a forum. So allow me then to hereby remind you of The One Truth's Forum Rules, in which it is clearly pointed out that self-promotion will not be allowed here. Once again, we've seen to what it leads, and it damn near destroyed the forum twice, as well as our sister forum Eye-Rise.

Now I don't care whether you're reading this or not. I'm retiring your account. That means that you will still be able to read in all of the public sections of the forum — but then again, you're not even monitoring this very thread here, so why would you? — but that you will not be able to post anymore, and that you will also not have any access anymore to the members-only sections of the forum, nor to the private messaging functionality.

I bid you a good day.

Aragorn,
    Guardian of The One Truth and Eye-Rise.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th October 2018), Dreamtimer (14th October 2018), Elen (15th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2018), Fred Steeves (14th October 2018), modwiz (14th October 2018), Wind (14th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    oh cmon, let Jakob have some fun...if only once...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2018), Dreamtimer (14th October 2018), Elen (15th October 2018), Greenbarry (15th October 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    oh cmon, let Jakob have some fun...if only once...
    I did, and twice, even. That was his second post.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th October 2018), Elen (15th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Wouldn't an outright banning be more appropriate? Ritired is voluntary is it not?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2018), Dreamtimer (14th October 2018), Elen (15th October 2018)