Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Humanity Stands at Standing Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    This morning a friend asked me to write a high level overview of what is going on in Standing Rock out in North Dakota, where there's a protest I went out to see trying to stop the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) from being built under the Missouri River and through more native sacred land.

My babe called me up to the bedroom as I sat down to type, cuz for the first time she's seen it mentioned on the news (which she watches every morning to get the weather as I hide in a different room, away from the teevee which irritates me anytime the news is on, even when it's not saying anything I should be irritated by). Anyway I had already began formulating what I was going to write about it, and the 20 or so second misleading pile of horseshit was synchronistic, more support for my thoughts at th moment.

I was asked to start a conversation, and funny enough my trip out there started with a conversation about Standing Rock, about there being a lack of conversation (or any real information) about it. My friend from Iowa, who I'd never personally met, where I'd never actually been, was "called" to go for his own reasons as well as several like my own, but we 100% shared the suspicion that something real and important was going on there, and that we weren't going to get any kind of idea of what it was unless we saw it for ourselves.

We shared a passion for trying to discern meaningful information from the sea of seemingly endless nonsense we are drowning in from all forms of media from all directions. We shared the belief that the type of activism that is widely publicized, like "occupy" movements, lockins and boycotts and blocking streets type protests, letter writing to Congress/POTUS, voting, and the like were about as meaningful and productive as lighting ourselves on fire, which neither of us are particularly into.

So maybe it was the lack of coverage (fueling our suspicions that we are never allowed to hear anything real or actionable or threatening to the status quo in any form of media), maybe it was our "woo-woo seeming calling", as we talked on the phone with our significant others in the room, both encouraging us to go, as life circumstances actually made it perfect timing to leave our family for a couple weeks, or maybe it was something else...I dunno, I just know as it all came together, I got in "doing" mode...any planning ended in ways opposite of my (and our, once we connected) intentions so at some point we didn't even try. We stopped talking and started DOING.

Sorry to be long winded, just trying to set the stage. We were as in the dark as anyone else, having NO idea of what we were getting into. Maybe my new friend had heard out on his Iowa farm, but in my east coast suburban sprawl the only place I ever could have possibly heard that the Lakota Sioux native to the area had called all the tribes of the world to come help them at Standing Rock back in April, after the DAPL plowed right through their sacred burial grounds, on the way to endangering an estimated 19 million Americans' drinking water...breaking just about any regulation imposed on their industry on the way.

Of course, I didn't find this out until I got there. I'm not sure I'd have even believed it if I just saw it in the internet, and I certainly haven't seen/heard anything close to that in any form of mainstream media. But that's what it is, an indigenous tribe we failed to completely genocide back in the "manifest destiny" days had enough of getting shit on in the scrap of land we forced them to contain themselves to, asked for help, from the world, to prevent an energy concern from putting their (and everyone downstream's) water at risk.

The call was answered by thousands...how any of them heard? I can only guess that only they know. I suppose each individual has their own story to tell...hopefully not as boring and rambling as mine. But I'm pretty sure any would love to tell you, if you are willing to listen. And I'm sure there's plenty that will tell ya even if you aren't. The diversity of the water protectors is unimaginable, so much so that I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it in person.

But what we all had in common is some nuggets of truth that can only be verified by participating, unifying the hundreds of nations represented there:

-a tribe made a call to the world to help them protect their way of life
    -the invite was conditional, you are only welcome if you come in non-violence with a clear head: no weapons or intoxicants of any kind are tolerated anywhere near the camp
    -Through peaceful protest and prayer, the unifying purpose is to do whatever can be done to prevent Energy Transfer Partners from building any more of the DAPL
    -The corporation enjoys the protection of local law enforcement and federal military forces, as well as their own (unchecked) heavily armed security contractors and not-so-local law enforcement from other states
    -Every "action" the water protectors organize on a "sanctioned" level from within the camp requires training, which focuses on the importance of non-violence while focusing on one goal: preventing the workers from doing their jobs, following their orders
    -The pipe will transport energy resources (I believe crude oil derived from Canadian tar sands?) through the US to the guild for export...all of the risk to we the people, all the benefit (profit) to the corporations (corporate shareholders)
    -Every time work on the DAPL is successfully prevented adds hundreds of thousands of dollars to the cost of the project, the endgame for the Stand is to make DAPL a bad investment so they stop building it...or as the natives like to say, "KILL THE BLACK SNAKE"

I brought my (seemingly endless, sorry) personal context into it to show that how the whole thing is many things to each individual. It is a microcosm of real life, with reflections on the personal interaction level all the way up to national elections and geopolitics...if you look close enough, you can find something in the Stand that relates to any issue you can imagine.

But the fact of the matter is, this isn't a bunch of Indians and hippies blocking highways and occupying or protesting injustices by "the Man" that they are personally emotionally attached to. This thing is REAL. An environment was created where real action is having a direct effect in making a change of a tangible, REAL injustice in a single place sacred to the people that feel they have a right to live there. The forces they are protecting their home from are violating the rules that the authority that protects created.

That's why you will never see clear information about it in the media that is owned and controlled by that very same authority. Because it is about a practical way to hold authority accountable. The practices by the energy companies are widespread throughout the country, out in remote areas where it would be hard for anyone to even notice, let alone tell anyone about. If attention was brought to this, the status quo would be threatened, and victims of the abuse....ALL OF US, each person who is not making selfish decisions for their own profit at the expense of ALL life...might just start feeling empowered, or desperate and informed enough to force change.

#NoDAPL is about the lies we tell ourselves about civilization. It's about saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to the those who teach us life is about taking what you can no matter who you have to use and what the cost to others. It is an example of how the average joe can make a meaningful change in the seemingly impenetrable system that's sucked so much life from this world already.

If they (we) can stop them there, if they (we) can do it while staying on the peaceful path (rather than the system generated WAR mentality we are programmed with), a blueprint for wider-spread change will be created. Something tangible that those fence-sitters or those in total fear can look to for inspiration to act, in their own self interest for a change.

The only black-and-white in this whole thing is that human beings that want their way of life considered as much the corporate entity that is imposing its way of life on them. Right now, their considerable resources are confusing the hearts and minds of "we the people" by completely hiding the fact our tax dollars are going toward protecting a pipeline, hiding information about how it is being done (especially the risk to US).

Historically, the brute force and manipulating minds always seems to have succeeded....the few benefitting from the many status quo has been maintained through my life and the history I have learned. Maybe if the humans at Standing Rock can find a unity and stay strong, we can see some historical positive change.
    Last edited by donk, 16th November 2016 at 17:53.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2016), Aragorn (16th November 2016), Blacklight43 (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), Fred Steeves (16th November 2016), Gio (18th November 2016), lcam88 (17th November 2016), Maggie (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016), Myst (17th November 2016), Novusod (17th November 2016), sandy (19th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post

The MOST critical issue isn't just about the pipeline at Standing Rock though that is serious. The black snake that is wrapped around all our throats is IMO oil and corporate management of resources.

In the 70's the productivity "model" detached itself from the well being of people.

An Asteroid Called “Peak Oil” – The Real Cause Of The Growing Social Inequality In The US

what could have happened in the early 1970s that changed everything. ......... what caused this “something” that happened in the early 1970s? According to Sorscher,

X marks the spot. In this case, “X” is our choice of national values. We abandoned traditional American values that built a great and prosperous nation.

Our policies have made all workers feel contingent, at risk, and powerless. Millions of part-time workers must please their employer to get hours. Millions more in the gig economy work without benefits and have no job security at all. Recent college graduates carry so much debt that they cannot invest, take risk on a new career, or rock the boat. Millions of undocumented workers are completely powerless in the labor market, and subject to wage theft. They have negative power in the labor market!

We are creating a new American aristocracy, with less opportunity - less social mobility and weaker social cohesion than any other advanced country. We are falling behind in many measures of well-being.Inequality — “X” Marks the Spot
    .......So, what was that “something” that changed everything in the early 1970s? Nobody really knows for sure, but at least there was a major measurable change that took place in 1970: peak oil in the US. (image below, from Wikipedia).

http://www.countercurrents.org/2016/...ity-in-the-us/
    So Standing Rock IMO when seen in a larger context could be that rally FOR saying enough is enough. IMO continued dependence on a diminishing supply of the "black snake" means we will be whipped by greater inequality, impoverishment, environmental decline and wars. The underlying ideation of competition for limited resources is buttressed by this oil dependence IMO. The corporations will never be concerned for general well being of any group of people.

We ARE the ones who have to know that what is happening at Standing Rock is not isolated and needs a huge step OUT from all who care to be independent of the snake oil offerings. We have to put some energy into making an alternative viable and now is the critical time for action.

Being cold, hungry, without mobility, without lights on, without internet, medicine...what I am seeing as the loss of minimum infrastructure is a reality for some. Then some think they might lose these any moment and a huge fear is hanging over most

I am wondering where best to place my efforts in pro-action for Standing Rock WIDENED cause.
    Last edited by Maggie, 17th November 2016 at 17:35.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2016), Aragorn (18th November 2016), donk (17th November 2016), Dreamtimer (17th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), Gio (18th November 2016), heyokah (21st November 2016), lcam88 (17th November 2016), modwiz (17th November 2016), Myst (17th November 2016), sandy (19th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Question

Interesting developments ...
    Exposing this illegal flim-flam scheme in the open ...

The Latest: ND gov. criticizes delay in oil pipeline

Updated Nov 16, 2016

CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — The Latest on protests against the Dakota Access oil pipeline. (all times local):

4:50 p.m.

North Dakota's governor is criticizing a potential delay in completion of the Dakota Access oil pipeline.

Gov. Jack Dalrymple said Tuesday that an additional delay "does nothing but prolong and intensify the public safety issues imposed on Morton County and the state of North Dakota since the beginning of August," when protests against the pipeline broke out.

On Monday, the Army Corps of Engineers called for more study and input from the Standing Rock Sioux before it decides whether to allow the pipeline to cross under Lake Oahe. The tribe says the pipeline threatens drinking water and cultural sites.

In his statement, Dalrymple says a decision on the project easement "is long overdue." He says the pipeline would be safe.

___

3:40 p.m.

Environmental attorney and Waterkeeper Alliance President Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is joining the protest against the Dakota Access oil pipeline, saying it's important to "the future of humanity."

The alliance seeks to protect watersheds worldwide. The Standing Rock Sioux believes the 1,200-mile pipeline that's to carry North Dakota oil through South Dakota and Iowa to Illinois could harm drinking water.

Kennedy on Tuesday visited the main protest camp, which is near the Missouri River in southern North Dakota. The pipeline route goes under the river, which is the source of the tribe's drinking water.

Kennedy's visit came on a day when pipeline demonstrations were held across the country.

Kennedy says the $3.8 billion pipeline will benefit billionaires, not the American people.

Pipeline developer Energy Transfer Partners says the pipeline is safe.

___

2:10 p.m.

Twenty-eight protesters against the Dakota Access oil pipeline were arrested west of Mandan, North Dakota, during a day in which activists held demonstrations nationwide.

Morton County sheriff's spokesman Rob Keller says about 400 protesters put a pickup truck and tree branches on BNSF Railway tracks Tuesday near a pipeline work staging area. The railroad says trains were delayed three hours.

Officers in riot gear used pepper spray and in one instance a stun gun against protesters who refused to leave.

Activists called for demonstrations at Army Corps of Engineers offices and at banks financing the pipeline construction. Protests were reported across the country, from California to Vermont.

The $3.8 billion pipeline is to carry North Dakota oil to a shipping point in Illinois. Opponents worry it will harm the environment.

___

11:45 a.m.

Hundreds of protesters against the Dakota Access oil pipeline gathered outside a work staging area west of Mandan, North Dakota, and disrupted freight train traffic.

Morton County sheriff's spokesman Rob Keller says protesters on Tuesday morning put a pickup truck and tree branches on BNSF Railway tracks. It wasn't immediately clear how many trains were affected.

Officers in riot gear responded. There were no immediate reports of arrests.

Mandan is about 50 miles north of a camp where hundreds of protesters have gathered in recent months to oppose the $3.8 billion pipeline that's to carry North Dakota oil to a shipping point in Illinois.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was slated to visit the camp later Tuesday. He's an environmental attorney and president of Waterkeeper Alliance, which seeks to protect watersheds worldwide.

10:55 a.m.

The company building the $3.8 billion Dakota Access pipeline is seeking a federal court's permission to lay pipe under a Missouri River reservoir in North Dakota and finish the four-state project.

The Army Corps of Engineers called Monday for more study and input from the Standing Rock Sioux before it decides whether to allow the pipeline to cross under Lake Oahe. The tribe says the pipeline threatens drinking water and cultural sites.

Dallas-based Energy Transfer Partners and a subsidiary are asking U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., to confirm the company has the legal right to proceed.

The Corps in July granted ETP the permits needed for the crossing, but it said in September that further analysis was warranted given tribal concerns.

ETP says additional delay amounts to politic interference."

Source

the latest ...

Robert Kennedy Jr. claims Dakota Pipeline is not Legal

Published on Nov 18, 2016

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2016), Aragorn (18th November 2016), donk (18th November 2016), Dreamtimer (19th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), lcam88 (18th November 2016), Maggie (18th November 2016), modwiz (18th November 2016), Novusod (18th November 2016), sandy (19th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2016), Aragorn (18th November 2016), donk (18th November 2016), Dreamtimer (19th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), modwiz (18th November 2016), Novusod (18th November 2016), sandy (19th November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Thanks...something good coming out of Norway

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2016), Dreamtimer (19th November 2016), Gio (18th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), Maggie (21st November 2016), modwiz (18th November 2016), Novusod (18th November 2016), sandy (19th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I stumbled upon this thread and started reading. While not "shocked" I became concerned after reading about "jammers" and frequency blasts? Using sound against people as a weapon?

Are you sure? That is quite serious imo.

I like to treat the problem versus a symptom. If energy is a core issue, and energy is free everywhere but on fiat money Earth, then this shouldn't be happening, right?

Chris Thomas's books etc. contain a great deal of truth regarding indigenous people. He wrote quite a bit on the Celtic clans and eventually summed up the planets indigenous as one. Something like that and I thought that was cool. Of course the Varican etc. had to get rid of as many of these people as possible because they believed different etc. you all know this.

I sincerely hope nobody gets hurt and you all are successful in uniting to save the container you call home. I would tell you voting helps but this is not really effective because a few have taken control etc. I bet it is a beautiful place etc.

I have no words of wisdom. I understand money slavery and our limited choices thrust upon us. I was a believer in 2012 and the Mayan 6th Sun bringing the energies for real change. That date has passed but I stick to the path of soul reintegration. It is obvious to me now indigenous people have set the example of how to live with the Earth. She is an immense soul who built Herself a physical planet around Her soul.

My goal is to have the full soul in my physical body and become indigenous as a true human being and an Earthling. Thx for showing some of us the way. It took some of us s bit to catch on - mind control is very advanced and took a big leap with TV. That is why it is called programming.

Rump, Killary etc. are actors. People need to talk about selected baboons using fake names. It is helping the wrong energy patterns stay in power.

Good luck!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2016), donk (19th November 2016), Dreamtimer (19th November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), modwiz (19th November 2016), Novusod (19th November 2016)

Thanks
    Well, it's real, and it's playing out in real time, right now...anyone has the opportunity to participate.

All of the indigenous tribes of the earth have been tainted by civilization in one way or another, if not through direct contact (like all of ours on North America), than through their land and water being effected by our (well, more often than not, some energy concern's) nearby activity...I could hardly believe it when I learned in the late nineties, the girl I was seeing in college was an anthropology major who would visit tribes in South America, who lived in scarcity because their water was polluted....especially the tribe she stayed with in Chile, who wouldn't have given us the time of day...but for they NEEDED us for some stuff we poisoned their land from what it once provided.

Daniel Quinn's "Ishmael" is a good read on the subject, though if I remember correctly doesn't offer much more than Dr Suess' "The Lorax" as far as solutions: UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, It's not"

https://youtu.be/o88OTpyutF4

"Since what they call the 'beginning of man'
    Blood has been shed for the rape of the land
    They call is 'civilized', I call it 'crap'
    Our only hope is to look further back"

-Kimya Dawson
    Last edited by donk, 19th November 2016 at 12:35.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2016), Dreamtimer (19th November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), Maggie (21st November 2016), modwiz (19th November 2016), Novusod (19th November 2016)

Thanks
    This looks appropriate here

Published on Nov 18, 2016
    Whistleblower John Bolenbaugh, (a former oil employee), who has spent his life savings documenting oil spills-- and who turned down a 60 million dollar settlement explains the dangers of oil pipelines everywhere, and why they are designed to fail. Oil companies profit from the insurance companies who pay them to clean up their own messes. These messes are poisonous because of the molotov cocktail of chemicals used to thin the tar sands. As John puts it, he is definitely not a tree-hugger, and was not an environmentalist in any way until he saw how it was making people sick. When he realized the gravity of the situation, (as he says in his own words), "he had to do something about it or go to hell."
    Whistleblower John Bolenbaugh tears up explaining Standing Rock's importance

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPKKNLb1N8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SALGYGALrgY

STANDING ROCK ASKED ME TO FINISH DOCUMENTARY ASAP!
    Organized by: John Bolenbaugh
    Last edited by Maggie, 21st November 2016 at 03:35.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Fred Steeves (21st November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), Novusod (21st November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Huge BREAKING news at standing rock.

Police attacking the Water Protectors with water cannons in 26 degree weather. Arrests being made.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5SwipWHTKk

Media black out but it is TRENDING on twitter:
    Last edited by Novusod, 21st November 2016 at 08:18.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), enjoy being (21st November 2016), Fred Steeves (21st November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), Maggie (21st November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), The One (21st November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Mary Beth was there and got two quick phone calls and a text to me. She was OK but traumatized from the brutality and nastiness of the actions taken against the protectors. This was inhuman.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), Fred Steeves (21st November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), Maggie (21st November 2016), Novusod (21st November 2016), The One (21st November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Mary Beth was there and got two quick phone calls and a text to me. She was OK but traumatized from the brutality and nastiness of the actions taken against the protectors. This was inhuman.
    It makes my blood boil especially the lies that are being told. Sheriff is trying to deny water cannons were every used on the water protectors. Sheriff is probably not aware of the drone footage. The cameras don't lie.

Video on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/800646152051982336

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), The One (21st November 2016)

Thanks
    I posted this elsewhere:

Wow! Fox news....making the big time!! It was pretty rough up there last night from the look of it, prayers for the water protectors:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/21...-pipeline.html

The thing to look at the black and white issue that somehow is allowed to be obscured. Anyone at the camp will tell you that the damn pipe went THROUGH a burial ground, a site sacred to the locals. ETP insists no sacred sites are even threatened, let alone any have been desecrated.

It seems like something that could be determined objectively. It seems like it already HAS BEEN, yet the media creates "questions", giving ETP the benefit of the doubt.

I guess they can honestly say the sites aren't sacred to them. But then the media should be responsible enough to broadcast how sacred it is to the natives, especially one as "fair and balanced" as Fox calls itself. The sickest part is the similarities in the way they broadcast ALL stories has a lot of people confusing the water protesters from the people with election issues.

This is a blatant misleading "truth": "They also worry that construction could threaten sacred sites." Sure, while that is the true, the information that is disgustingly missing is that THE CALL TO STANDING ROCK WAS IN RESPONSE TO ONE BEING DESTROYED...and it was just one of several that already have been...and they have been explaining as clearly as they can as the black snake approaches each one

"Energy Transfer Partners have said no sites have been disturbed"....they can actual print that as the next sentence, thanks to the glaring omission that I just pointed out.

This is why i rail against those preaching either or any way about the election or any other current for that matter. This practice has been pointed out for years if not decades, yet the same people that can see this deception...agree when it is shown and even point some out to others, these same people will turn around and use other pieces of media generated "information" in their mindsets or arguments or whatever. You can't a believe a ****ing thing they say....

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016), The One (21st November 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    It makes my blood boil especially the lies that are being told. Sheriff is trying to deny water cannons were every used on the water protectors. Sheriff is probably not aware of the drone footage. The cameras don't lie.

Video on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/800646152051982336
    I saw this on your twitter link

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Unfortunately, media blackouts occur minutely. Every single day. No rest for the wicked...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 11:50.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2016), Gio (22nd November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016)