Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Humanity Stands at Standing Rock

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    This looks appropriate here

Whistleblower John Bolenbaugh tears up explaining Standing Rock's importance

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPKKNLb1N8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SALGYGALrgY

STANDING ROCK ASKED ME TO FINISH DOCUMENTARY ASAP!
    Organized by: John Bolenbaugh

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThkWlQsbcM

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kooD44norew

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XCi6_7plUo

THESE humans are leaders
    Last edited by Maggie, 23rd November 2016 at 18:25.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2016), Aragorn (23rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2016), modwiz (23rd November 2016), Myst (23rd November 2016), Novusod (23rd November 2016), The One (25th November 2016), zendeavor (23rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Appalachian People have been fighting this same fight for over a hundred years . . . . . . We have never had help of any kind. There are 10’s of thousands that still live lives that are impoverished. There are people here that still do not have electricity, running water or health care.

The government will do what it needs to do for the majority of the population and what that majority thinks it needs and demands . . . . at the heavy cost and deprivation of the few that provide what that majority of the population thinks it needs and demands.

Would you like to see a living, breathing representation of District 12 of the Hunger Games books . . . . . then come to Central Appalachia and the coal fields.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2016), Aragorn (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2016), Fred Steeves (24th November 2016), Greenbarry (23rd November 2016), modwiz (23rd November 2016), sandy (24th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I was in this video and got a few sentences in. Mary Beth speaks a lot a gives a good report of the horrible the treatment of the protectors. She got back yesterday and we did the show.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th November 2016), Aragorn (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2016), Elen (24th November 2016), JRS (23rd November 2016), Novusod (25th November 2016), sandy (24th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Steeves, you may want to read a couple of Chris Thomas's books. I think you would find Project Humsn Extinction a must read. It has a lot of information about indigenous people and their history. There is a shamefull chapter, and more, about the Vatican and it ain't pretty.

There is a ton of Intel in this book. I admit what he writes about ole George Washington is out there hey. Way out there. He writes he died in January 2009 and basically shows he was a creep of biblical proportion.

The painting of him on the ceiling of the capital shows ole Georgy boy being elevated to the status of a god. Why? Because he got life extending technology and became above us useless eaters. That's why.

You got to be a real creep to get a 555 foot penis built in your name too. Hell, not even Zhitler got one...

To to off his creep like everything ego creep boy got himself on the one dollar bill and a quater.

Oh, they dubbed him the father of our country. Poop, they weren't kidding on that one! Creep boy live for about 256 years according to CT. "Daddy" is not exactly how I view a traitor like this. Arguably the greatest traitor of all space and time yet mind controlled zombies adore him.

No, you can't make this up. Way too much proof to back up CT's out their claim. He got the information from the Akashic.

Just saying...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (24th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Damn Phil I wish, but I'm just not seeing it man. All I can see is metaphorically speaking the same as in "The Matrix", most will ultimately (and unwittingly) support and defend the very system which uses them as a battery.

The Alternative Media scene is (supposedly) a collection of those closest to the cutting edge of science meeting spirituality, those who would be the movers and shakers ushering in the beginnings of some new Golden Age if such a thing exists. Are we seeing a cutting edge movement amongst our ranks towards any semblance of a 100 monkey gathering to this effect, of seeing through the lies, and into the enabling? Even a 5, 10 monkey gathering?

Opinions will of course vary, but again I'm just not seeing it.

Also, I sincerely hope to be dead wrong on this.
    OK, "shift" is too strong a word and definitely an emotional trigger, bad choice on my part...guess I was getting a bit dreamy eyed. It's a nice vision or goal to work toward though, right? "What a beautiful thing...?"....right?

The stand succeeding would be the first time I have seen something like a step in that direction. Is it too optimistic to hope that could be a catalyst, an example set that others actually follow?

On this day, I am grateful for being shown that we do have it in us...we do have the ability to change, to grow, in that direction. I will do whatever i can to try to manifest my dream.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th November 2016), Aragorn (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (24th November 2016), Fred Steeves (24th November 2016), modwiz (24th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,119 Times in 2,665 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    OK, "shift" is too strong a word and definitely an emotional trigger, bad choice on my part...guess I was getting a bit dreamy eyed. It's a nice vision or goal to work toward though, right? "What a beautiful thing...?"....right?
    Absolutely it is my friend.

The stand succeeding would be the first time I have seen something like a step in that direction. Is it too optimistic to hope that could be a catalyst, an example set that others actually follow?
    The hopeless romantic in me says anything is possible. The pragmatic in me, the one that studies history, says "dream on".

On this day, I am grateful for being shown that we do have it in us...we do have the ability to change, to grow, in that direction.
    Although I don't celebrate this holiday (holy day), I too am grateful we all have this inextinguishable spark deep within us.

I will do whatever i can to try to manifest my dream.
    I'm glad to know that's out there, and maybe you *will* make that difference in some critical moment, something to make you smile looking back on as an old man. Maybe something simple as in the story below

This is one of my all time inspirations from history, the unofficial "Christmas Truce" of 1914 during World War 1.

During World War I, on and around Christmas Day 1914, the sounds of rifles firing and shells exploding faded in a number of places along the Western Front in favor of holiday celebrations in the trenches and gestures of goodwill between enemies.

On December 7, 1914, Pope Benedict XV suggested a temporary hiatus of the war for the celebration of Christmas. The warring countries refused to create any official cease-fire, but on Christmas the soldiers in the trenches declared their own unofficial truce.

Starting on Christmas Eve, many German and British troops sang Christmas carols to each other across the lines, and at certain points the Allied soldiers even heard brass bands joining the Germans in their joyous singing.

At the first light of dawn on Christmas Day, some German soldiers emerged from their trenches and approached the Allied lines across no-man’s-land, calling out “Merry Christmas” in their enemies’ native tongues. At first, the Allied soldiers feared it was a trick, but seeing the Germans unarmed they climbed out of their trenches and shook hands with the enemy soldiers. The men exchanged presents of cigarettes and plum puddings and sang carols and songs. There was even a documented case of soldiers from opposing sides playing a good-natured game of soccer.

Some soldiers used this short-lived ceasefire for a more somber task: the retrieval of the bodies of fellow combatants who had fallen within the no-man’s land between the lines.

The so-called Christmas Truce of 1914 came only five months after the outbreak of war in Europe and was one of the last examples of the outdated notion of chivalry between enemies in warfare. It was never repeated—future attempts at holiday ceasefires were quashed by officers’ threats of disciplinary action—but it served as heartening proof, however brief, that beneath the brutal clash of weapons, the soldiers’ essential humanity endured.

During World War I, the soldiers on the Western Front did not expect to celebrate on the battlefield, but even a world war could not destroy the Christmas spirit.
    http://www.history.com/topics/world-...truce-of-1914#

Of course that chit got shut right down on all sides, but it *did* cause a bit of a hiccup in the programming. These things don't just happen, if the time and place is right, only one person can spark it off with the right action. It may have been just one lonely, hunkered down soldier that started humming a Christmas carol, and it caught on both sides like wildfire. An outbreak of humanity, can you imagine???

The hopeless romantic in me would love to see something like this happen at Standing Rock, the pragmatic part of me says not a chance...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th November 2016), Aragorn (24th November 2016), donk (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), modwiz (24th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

No, you can't make this up. Way too much proof to back up CT's out their claim. He got the information from the Akashic.

Just saying...
    OK, so where is the proof?

Please excuse me if this sounds contentious...I especially will not be able to subscribe to this idea. IF any one gets something from any sources and calls it whatever, like the Akashic, and says it is true, then in addition there needs to be some confirmation form the shared environment IMO.

I could also tell you plenty of stuff and say it is form the Akashic and then YOU must expect that I can also give you validation. Just saying. Maggie

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th November 2016), Aragorn (25th November 2016), blufire (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Maggie, you make s great point for all to see. I temper my "proof" because my own soul told me if is true and I understand anyone calling bs.

All the paintings, monuments etc. are proof to me but circumstantial to others.

I stand by CT's work but stand corrected because the argument is weak.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), Maggie (25th November 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), Novusod (25th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Maggie, you make s great point for all to see. I temper my "proof" because my own soul told me if is true and I understand anyone calling bs.
    And yet my soul tells me that it isn't. Or at least, not whereas the vast majority of his claims are concerned. I do agree with him on some points, but then again, those are not things specific to Chris Thomas — it is knowledge which has already been "out there" within the so-called alternative community for years, and upon which most other researchers agree as well.

But don't let that throw you off. It is highly possible that Chris Thomas' claims could be true in your reality but not in mine. In the end, we all exist within our own individual reality bubbles — or mini-universes, if you will — because the very fact that we exist as individuals is already a persistent illusion in and of itself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that individuality is a bad thing, but when it comes to pure consciousness, then there is only one of us here, and everyone else is a figment of our imagination. From the vantage of the Prime Creator, the conscious part of Source, we are all figments of its imagination, whose intent it is to give meaning to the information that Source is comprised of by way of a subjective experience.

To put it allegorically, if you were to write a novel, then the characters in the novel would also merely be an illusion — representing part of yourself, or at the very least, part of your experiences and your knowledge — and as the novel progresses, the interaction between the different characters themselves also creates an experience at another level, i.e. an experience for the reader. The characters don't see the bigger picture, but the reader does. And when it comes to Creation, the reader and the author are one and the same, and the characters are just fictional entities who are only there to make the story, and thus the bigger picture, come to life.

All the paintings, monuments etc. are proof to me but circumstantial to others.
    They may all be evidence, indeed, but evidence of what exactly? This so-called alternative community is full of mis- and disinformation simply because people do indeed notice irregularities in the official narratives, and/or they see patterns surfacing over and over again, but then it's still up to their individual interpretations of these irregularities and patterns. And from there on, it becomes a very bumpy ride. Not everyone is a scholar, and people do misconstrue things, plus that there are of course also deliberate disinformation campaigns going on from within the establishment. Not only are we being lied to, but as a community, we're also constantly lying to ourselves.

Chris Thomas claims that he's hard-wired into the Akashic Records, and people take what he says for true because they take it for granted that his information does indeed come from the Akashic. And that in itself is a pretty dogmatic assumption, akin to unadulterated religion. If you take the Abrahamic religions for an example, then Muslims, Jews and Christians all take for granted that the Koran, the Torah and Bible respectively were divinely inspired.

Muslims even believe that the entire Koran was written by Allah and handed to Mohamed by the archangel Jibril (Gabriel in Judeo-Christian lore) — for a Muslim to claim otherwise in Saudi Arabia is legally sufficient grounds to have him dragged out onto the streets and beheaded in public with a sword. The more fanatic among the Judeo-Christians in turn believe that the Ten Commandments were inscribed onto the tablets that Moses allegedly came down from the mountain with by the finger of Jahweh himself, and during the middle ages, the penalties for apostasy and heresy here in the West were just as gruesome as they are in Saudi Arabia today.

These religious claims are not to be questioned, at the penalty of excommunication at best or even death at worst. It is dogma, and religions dictate that these claims must be accepted for true at face value, even though there is no evidence whatsoever to substantiate them. Speaking as myself now, not as "the administrator of The One Truth", I am seeing the same thing with the Chris Thomas material. I'm not saying that he would deliberately be trying to deceive people — even though the cynic in me keeps into account that this may be what's actually happening — but he too is merely a fallible human being, and it is not unthinkable that he would be deceiving himself on account of his purported direct access to the Akashic Records, even if he thinks that he isn't.

Case in point: one of his claims is that, at a given point in time, the Velon were able to withhold information from being added to the Akashic Records. Not only is this impossible, but even if it were possible, then how could he ever rely on the Akashic Records again for his claims, given that they could as such easily be manipulated by these purported Velon?

Anyway, that's my personal problem with the Chris Thomas material: it's dogma and it's not verifiable. There is no evidence whatsoever that his recount of the events would be any more true than any other person's recount.

But then again, as I wrote higher up already, maybe it is true... for you and for the other Chris Thomas believers. Doesn't mean that it would be true for me or for anyone else. For all we know, that may just be part of your respective mini-universes, while it would not be part of those of everyone else. We are all in The Matrix here, Chris Thomas himself included.

Putting my mod hat back on for a minute, topics tend to drift — it is only natural that they do, as we're all human — and we've already seriously wandered off from the subject of the Dakota pipeline protests now, so we should actually be getting back to the topic, or we could split off this discussion into another thread if there would be any interest for that from the participants in this particular debate, but I just wanted to say that in a way, the subject of Chris Thomas being brought up here on this thread has now allowed me to speak my own mind about the man's claims. I cannot do that on the main Chris Thomas thread, because I have tried that a couple of times already, and it was not well-received, exactly because of the religious nature of that thread.

In fact, I was pretty much left to feel like a heretic and a blasphemer after my last post there, and as an administrator, I have to respect the sanctity of people's belief systems, even if I don't agree with them. There is also a high degree of paranoia among the Chris Thomas followers toward the management of The One Truth — and perhaps toward myself as an individual — as we've come to see when we announced our watchdog initiative. None of the Chris Thomas followers had thanked my announcement, and the Chris Thomas followers immediately began fearfully contacting each other off of the forum as soon as I had posted it, because they were under the impression that The One Truth was going to delete all of the Chris Thomas material from the forum — which had never been implied, and had they read the announcement properly, then they would have understood this.

Anyway, to repeat, I am open to splitting off this discussion onto a new thread if there would be any interest for that among the participants of this thread, but out of respect for the original posters of this thread and the Dakota pipeline protests themselves, we should be getting back to topic.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), Maggie (26th November 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), The One (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

Hundreds Of Veterans “Self-Deploy” To Standing Rock To Defend Protesters

As the government increasingly turns to appalling violence in their efforts to subdue the unshakable will of the Standing Rock Sioux, the protesters fighting to protect their sacred lands have a new ally – our veterans.

Hundreds of veterans are planning to travel to North Dakota to join the protesters and assemble as “an unarmed, peaceful militia to defend water protectors from assault and intimidation at the hands of the militarized police force and DAPL Security.” A Facebook page devoted to the event has 600 confirmed marchers and 4500 potential more. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) will be joining them at the protest site.

“This country is repressing our people. If we’re going to be heroes, if we’re really going to be those veterans that this country praises, well, then we need to do the things that we actually said we’re going to do when we took the oath to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic” says prominent veteran and former Baltimore police officer Michael A. Wood.

“I’ve been watching the news, how they’re spraying everybody and using rubber bullets, and these guys are fighting for what they believe in and as a veteran we took an oath. We’re not just there to protect Americans in foreign countries. We’re here to protect this country inside of it, too” said former Marine Jade Emilio Snell.

The protesters are in desperate need of more support as police turn to riot suppression tactics commonly used in authoritarian dictatorships. Since beatings, mass arrests, and targeted sexual humiliation has failed to break the spirit of the protesters, they have turned to outright violence, using water cannons to soak protesters in freezing temperatures and unleashing brutal fusillades of rubber bullets and concussion grenades.

Hundreds have been injured from bullet fire. One protester will lose her arm after a grenade detonation sliced through her muscles in a gruesome fashion. Five to six hundred have been treated for hypothermia after being hit by water cannons. The veterans, however, are undaunted at the prospect of violence. “Bring Body armor, gas masks, earplugs AND shooting mufflers (we may be facing a sound cannon) but no drugs, alcohol or weapons” reads the Facebook page.

As we travel home for Thanksgiving, remember that three hundred years later, there are Native Americans still being repressed and abused by an uncaring government and the insatiable greed of the white man. We salute our brave veterans for standing up and protecting the American people against corporate tyranny.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/2...nd-protesters/
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), enjoy being (25th November 2016), Maggie (26th November 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), Novusod (25th November 2016), sandy (26th November 2016)

Thanks
    Last edited by Maggie, 26th November 2016 at 01:41.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016), sandy (26th November 2016)

Thanks
    Democracy Now's Thanksgiving acknowledgement of Standing Rock

NOVEMBER 24, 2016

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), sandy (26th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Come on guys 98% of this Standing Rock thing is propaganda. The DAPL will be constructed . . . there will be no stopping the thing.

I say it is propaganda because there is a whole bunch of money being made. Savvy people and organizations (both liberal and conservative) LIVE for this sort of thing. Lawyers and activists LIVE for this sort of thing. The alt-media LIVE for this sort of thing.

It is very interesting when I watch videos and news clips about the protest I see the protesters/protectors doing the EXACT same thing they are protesting against. I see them defiling this 'sacred land' in multiple ways.

Nothing will be solved with these 'protests' . . . . . other than further division and anger and rage instilled within the population. In my opinion this is the true purpose . . . . much like The Black Lives Matter movement and the entire fiasco of the Election we just endured.

Look for the foundational purpose of events like these. . . . just a hint . . . it is not what is being voiced or written about.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), enjoy being (26th November 2016), Fred Steeves (27th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    That's the prevailing belief in the industry blufire, it's apparently a Warren Buffett production.

I hope you (and "they") are wrong...it sure feels like it could be real. If it's all concocted they've sure gotten sophisticated down to the lowest level on the ground, the "locals" at camp have such elaborately contrived stories and intentions, and amazing acting to be able sell the emotion they put into them
    Last edited by donk, 26th November 2016 at 21:31.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2016), blufire (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), enjoy being (26th November 2016), Fred Steeves (27th November 2016), Maggie (27th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016), The One (26th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    When you feel like your sails are filled with an endless wind, an event like this is seen with arrogance, as an opportunity to remind people who has the biggest boat.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th November 2016), donk (27th November 2016)