Page 136 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6697

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Hi Gio,
    I heard you talk about what's going on and I could not help but expect that you will easily travel back and forth to the east coast but retain your home on the west. Your thread contributions will be self-ishly missed. Best ever to you!
    May the road rise to meet you,
    clear weather before you,
    friends standing behind you and a great wide expanse surround you
    YOUR road leads to the highest and best of health, happiness and prosperity.
    May it Be So.

Love, Maggie

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2017), Aragorn (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Fred Steeves (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), zendeavor (7th March 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Sending best wishes to you and your family Gio!
    May everything occur for you all in the highest and best way with plenty of relaxation and recuperation along the way!
    Take care and thank you for your energy and for this thread!

May the road rise up to meet you
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face;
    The rains fall soft upon your fields
    and until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
    ~ Irish blessing

Last edited by RealityCreation, 6th March 2017 at 05:28. Reason: typo

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2017), Aragorn (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Fred Steeves (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post

I on the other hand will not waste anymore of this forums time with it.
    My apoligies if I appear rude, knowing what was done by tptW or weres pre ww1 in Russia, the scaif family were the rothchilds them days, or whomever the organisers were, they doing or trying the same ting imo nowadays.

There is an amazing doco showing the usa tptw involvement/organising of revolution in Russia, xlent Russian history imo, will try and dig it up, so so so much suffering caused by weres at that time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (6th March 2017), Shadowself (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good Morning!

No worries Aianawa ...I'm just not going to present anymore political news or views. I was hesitant to do so when I first posted a Rachel Maddow video because I figured due to the Trumpian shout of fake news permeates the alternative community. It would have been a whole lot easier to just say fake news rather than the a b c g's of the same meaning but as I said no worries.

The fact is I'm alone in this view on these alternative forums and am ever amazed. I will say this however Ms Maddow was talking about Standing Rock when all the MSM news outlets were ignoring it and it was not until Trump sided with the oil companies that they started to get coverage. She alone was covering it and she is tops in her field as an investigative reporter. Is she biased? Show me a new media sight that is not. I mean ANY news media sight anywhere that is not biased.

I've made no secret that I'm a card carrying liberal ... or as some in the alt right would say a "libtard". I'm embarrassed to be living in a country with this guy as POTUS and that is a fact.

Now I'm going to share a little something that Kryon said just recently on the election since I know you happen to follow his stuff:

Many have asked KRYON to “weigh in” on the election. The fact is that he/she already has, and actually has done so many times before it actually happened.

KRYON has told us that past 2012 there would be more “wild cards.” A wild card is a totally unexpected event that is against all odds, and might change things in ways that actually move paradigms. The fall of the Soviet Union was one, and some individual inventions from innovative people are others (Steve Jobs). This is exactly where we are today, and it is indeed startling to many and ripe with change. This has been the teaching of KRYON for years, and in this post 2012 energy, it is supposed to increase. Seen it?

KRYON has called our politics “our own country karma,” indicating that we create what we get, and it’s just more of the realization of what “free choice” means for us. However, it shakes things up, and that’s what Kryon has told us would happen now for years and years.

The advice I always get from KRYON is to relax and understand that change is often created by a major event or a “push” in consciousness. In this case, it’s not the push caused by the one who got elected, but rather it’s the push by those who are affected. What systems need change? Is it time to address many things which are old in the government? Will people be pushed to see wiser ways, fix broken things, and react? If so, then the wild card is doing exactly what it was supposed to do. If we stress, we accomplish nothing. Frustration leads to poor action and old thinking. [...]

https://www.facebook.com/KryonLeeCar...03154246362843
    Now is that not what we are seeing? ...it’s not the push caused by the one who got elected, but rather it’s the push by those who are affected.

Those who are affected are people who's drinking water is in danger more than ever. Who's healthcare is in jeopardy. It all needs to be fixed but not on the heels of big oil. It never was and never will be. The push for cleaning up the environment should be of major concern and those that do care will revolt in many ways of this I'm certain.

Now this is my last stance on any thing political. I will reserve those thoughts in private and not concern the forum any further with such things. I do urge you all to watch however because this is not the time to stop paying attention. Do yourself a favor and get all sides of the view no matter what people tell you. It's important to hear all sides to get a balanced view.

Don't let yourself be swayed by all the fear based alt right propaganda that tells you this stuff in not important. The only agenda here for big oil is the rich get richer. It never has and never will supplement the little guy in anything other than slave labor and deregulated environmental rape.

my last two cents.

Be well and have a great day!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th March 2017 at 12:00.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), donk (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (6th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ah yes, the libtards. I have been having the amazingly consistent experience of listening to/reading sources in the alternative media who speak carefully and seriously about the subject at hand until the moment when they have to start dumping on the libtards. Then it becomes a middle school circle jerk for a while and then back to the serious discussion at hand.

It happens without fail. And each time, whoever it is goes down several notches in my estimation because they're clearly emotionally immature. Their ideas and positions are tainted by their deep-seated biases. It's rampant and seems almost like a requirement. Apparently, if you want to be taken seriously in the alternative media you have to drop in some kind of 'liberals suck' rhetoric.

If people think that the alternative news is just filled with the truth compared to the mainstream then they're not thinking. It's a well known fact in this community that truth is sandwiched in lies. It's also 'common knowledge' that the cabal has to tell us what it's up to. Does this community really believe they're only doing that in Hollywood?

Our news departments are part of 'entertainment' in media companies for a reason. If people don't pay attention to how our news media is 'entertaining' us they're missing out. It's logical. And logic, imo, is quite often in short supply.

The few true liberals in this community should be paid attention to because the rest of the community is standing around in a circle preaching to itself and they all agree. It doesn't mean they're all right.

As far as Rachel Maddow goes, you can't get a better example than her. How many people in this community even have any basic working knowledge of her career and work? Not much from what I can see. But boy do they judge.

I was considering occasionally posting some of her stuff on this thread. I already know what kind of blowback I may get, thanks to our former friend bsbray. No skin off my back.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017), Shadowself (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Ah yes, the libtards. I have been having the amazingly consistent experience of listening to/reading sources in the alternative media who speak carefully and seriously about the subject at hand until the moment when they have to start dumping on the libtards. Then it becomes a middle school circle jerk for a while and then back to the serious discussion at hand.

It happens without fail. And each time, whoever it is goes down several notches in my estimation because they're clearly emotionally immature. Their ideas and positions are tainted by their deep-seated biases. It's rampant and seems almost like a requirement. Apparently, if you want to be taken seriously in the alternative media you have to drop in some kind of 'liberals suck' rhetoric.

If people think that the alternative news is just filled with the truth compared to the mainstream then they're not thinking. It's a well known fact in this community that truth is sandwiched in lies. It's also 'common knowledge' that the cabal has to tell us what it's up to. Does this community really believe they're only doing that in Hollywood?

Our news departments are part of 'entertainment' in media companies for a reason. If people don't pay attention to how our news media is 'entertaining' us they're missing out. It's logical. And logic, imo, is quite often in short supply.

The few true liberals in this community should be paid attention to because the rest of the community is standing around in a circle preaching to itself and they all agree. It doesn't mean they're all right.

As far as Rachel Maddow goes, you can't get a better example than her. How many people in this community even have any basic working knowledge of her career and work? Not much from what I can see. But boy do they judge.

I was considering occasionally posting some of her stuff on this thread. I already know what kind of blowback I may get, thanks to our former friend bsbray. No skin off my back.
    I agree alot with what is said here and also Shadowself's highlight of the push back of those affected (everyone) and yet there is the extreme takeover of "world" by whatever we call it... IGNORANCE is what I call it. Lack of common sense? lack of moral compass? Lack of wisdom?

IMO it is not how far "left" or "right" but the push from Low level states of consciousness that we need to NEUTRALIZE. You cannot "fight it" because it will not give up until everyone is dead too. Let us just call it the EGO. This is the entity that has no ground or stance (allegiance) to values but embraces ANY STANCE seen as promoting egoic inflation. This entity has a blow hard voice, this creature creates and proliferates labels rather than nuances, this one is always more involved with protecting "his"(Her too) self interest than ANYTHING whatever the subject. EGO the creator of the facile, ARTIFICIAL, inhuman/inanimate CONVOLUTED control and hierarchy of MANAGEMENT is "god",

Where this entity thrives is in "the First World" which is what I see swept over the world in the last "time period". Though pitiable, the blind, deaf and untouchable crystallized filter that seeks only self perpetuation will kill us all.

That the alt forum world is full of the same "dynamic" is because it is the same playing field in the Kali Yuga.
    This is all a SINGLE playing field but seems to have different sides.
    It's the AGE of Confusion, age of confusion, confusion, confusion.....

The Age of Confusion is mobbed by – yes, confusion! Practically everything you have ever read is clouded over by the miasma of Kali Yuga fog. As the saying goes: History is written by the conquerors – while the loser’s side of the story is routinely forgotten.

When you think about it, throughout most of written history all the great works of Art are the symbols of propaganda bought and paid for by ruling tyrants and religions seeking to dominate the world’s populations. Just ask Leonardo da Vinci who worked for the likes of Cesare Borgia, or Michelangelo who labored under the iron hand of a Vatican priest. Today’s artists are often answerable to the power of big money from the multinational corporations that own our world.

Even the wonderful descriptions of enlightenment that give us all hope were not experienced in the density of time we currently are living in. With no disrespect intended, it occurs to one that Lao Tzu, Jesus, and Buddha did not have to fight off chemtrails, microwaves, endocrine disrupting chemicals, or childhood television programming!http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/09/0...consciousness/
    The Iron Age (also known as the Kali Yuga) is distinguished by its prevalent use of iron throughout the civilization, just as our modern society is, especially since the advent of the Industrial Revolution. The Kali Yuga is also understood by the sages and seers, saints and siddhas to be the darkest and densest of all four ages. This is why they descend in the manner just explained above. With each passing age humanity sinks deeper into materialism, and becomes less aware of its true spiritual nature (also known as the Fall).http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=12698
    The ego won't bend and flex with others for RELATIONSHIP.
    There is only ME and what is MINE to count and increase.
    People can also have this as the vastly SPIRITUALIZED ego that justifies any and all atrocious domination.

Another strange phenomenon of the Kali Yuga is the externalization of faith to such an extreme that people became obsessed and crazed with their individual belief systems. For 1000s of years now human beings have, in the name of their various interpretations of God, inflicted endless stupid destructive wars on each other – mass murder, torture, theft, and slavery all in the name of God!http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/09/0...consciousness/
    IMO the story of the child where two women claimed to be the mother is what is happening.
    The REAL mother would give up all claim for the sake of the child.
    The EGOIC says" If I can't have "it" (this desired OBJECT, NOT A RELATIONSHIP), no one can"
    The rampant EGOIC energy is contributing every second to wholesale dying with GLEE.
    EGO would rather have us all dead than die itself first.

I feel sad about the loss of the possibilities that appear to be true around "here".
    But MAYBE that is the very reason for the Kali Yuga?
    After all, I am here and the idea is maybe that if "I" see something, it is having to do with me?
    One gets sick and tired of being sick and tired.... then one looks at how this illness began and then one sees it began in one's OWN state.

DO WE GROK IT NOW SOUL TRAVELERS?
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th March 2017 at 15:35.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017), Shadowself (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    As one who finally shed ALL political identity back in '10 (I was always hard Right), I can tell you from the point of view of no side, that both sides are engaged in nothing but a middle school jerk off contest. Which side can make themselves look better at doing it for the cameras, I'm waiting to see "look ma, no hands!"

From Maddow to Hannity, or from Obama to Trump, frankly I'm still surprised that any of these people are taken seriously in this environment. This corner of the alt media grasps for the latest and newest bright shiny object no different than people who go to mainstream news as their information sources, and I dare anyone to try and show me different.

One more thing, I have no use for petty name calling like the "libtards". However if it has to be, should't this great bird's other wing get a name? What about the "constipateds"?

Cheers

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), donk (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Lemual (9th March 2017), Maggie (7th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017), Shadowself (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Look ma, no hands! (not even small ones). Awesome, Fred.

You're spot on about the EGO, Maggie. It is at the heart of people's inability to listen and dialogue, imo. I've been observing this for a long time, starting at home and moving out from there.

I personally like Rachel because of her smarts. I don't care which way she leans. She'll provide substance for dialogue and debate if people are willing.:interview:

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017), Shadowself (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Birds

The Blackbird

Take these broken wings and learn to fly... all your life...you were only waiting for this moment to be free.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017)

Thanks
    IBM Will Unleash Commercial "Universal" Quantum Computers This Year

The cloud-based "IBM Q" service is not expected to outperform conventional computers—yet

Hoping that if you build it, they will come, IBM plans to roll out the world’s first commercial ‘universal’ quantum-computing service some time this year, the company announced on 6 March. Named IBM Q, the system will be accessible over the Internet for a fee. [...]

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...A_TW_TECH_NEWS

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    IMO it is not how far "left" or "right" but the push from Low level states of consciousness that we need to NEUTRALIZE. [...]

The ego won't bend and flex with others for RELATIONSHIP.
    There is only ME and what is MINE to count and increase.
    People can also have this as the vastly SPIRITUALIZED ego that justifies any and all atrocious domination.

[...]
    I wholeheartedly agree with you.

As the matter of fact, I have been saying this for many years already, and back in 2007 or so, I had the intent of starting a new political party that would do away with this low-level kind of thinking, and that would instead focus on — among other things — "enlightening" people through proper education and stimulation, as opposed to an education system which is specifically tailored to groom kids for the job market. Part of my objective was also to come to a post-scarcity society, and to focus on scientific research — especially in the field of renewable energy sources.

I posted my ideas to a Usenet newsgroup — even though they are called "newsgroups", a more appropriate name would be discussion groups — on Belgian politics. Needless to say, I was attacked and ridiculed over my ideas, and primarily so from the neo-liberal camp, even though the traditional left — i.e. the socialists — was almost equally spiteful toward me.

It's difficult to convey such ideas onto a public of materialists who believe that life is only the result of a chemical fluke and that a financial-economical and scarcity-based society model is the best invention ever since sliced bread. (Actually, it has already existed since before the invention of sliced bread, but I think you know what I mean. )

Anyway, instead of starting a political party myself — and mind you, I had no intention of running for any office as I only wanted to start the movement — I ended up joining a party that was somewhat similar in scope to what I had in mind, albeit narrower. I had been warned by people who had already started a political party earlier that the established parties were going to try to control and assimilate you, and if they couldn't, that they would start ridiculing you in the mainstream media and bully you until you either gave in and joined them, or until your credibility and reputation had been thoroughly destroyed so that nobody would take you seriously anymore. And yes, that is what they do, time and time again.

The party I chose to join was an existing and somewhat alternative party, and I considered it a step in the right direction, but using the tools that were already available and that were at least somewhat accepted within the political landscape. Nevertheless, my membership of said party was very short — not even a whole year — because I found that the party's leadership had already fallen for the same traps as can be found in the other parties — i.e. the ego, group think, and a clear separation between the inner circle on the one hand and the supporting members on the other hand — and then after having lost a regional election later that same year, the party allowed itself to be absorbed by the Green Party for the sake of having access to a few seats in parliament.

So I left my membership for what it was and moved on, now completely disgusted with all things political.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    As one who finally shed ALL political identity back in '10 (I was always hard Right), [...
    I had always been left-wing when I was younger, but in the traditional, European sense, i.e. I come from a socialist background. However, socialism is just as outdated as Keynesian liberalism.

Instead of a one-dimensional political horizon, political preferences are actually best represented in a two-dimensional plane, i.e. a compass. The left and right side more or less represent the traditional views, and the upper and lower sides represent authoritarianism versus libertarianism, respectively.

And on that compass, I would definitely position myself in the lower left quadrant.

...] I can tell you from the point of view of no side, that both sides are engaged in nothing but a middle school jerk off contest. Which side can make themselves look better at doing it for the cameras, I'm waiting to see "look ma, no hands!"
    On account of the officially accepted bipartisan system in the United States of Acronyms, my personal interpretation is this:

• The typical right is driven by ego and self-gratification — see Maggie's excellent post — as well as by an irrational fear of anything unfamiliar, such as foreign cultures.

• The typical left is driven by libertinism, a drive for constant change even where there is no need for it, and a penchant for regulation and control.

[...]

One more thing, I have no use for petty name calling like the "libtards". However if it has to be, should't this great bird's other wing get a name? What about the "constipateds"? [...]
    I generally refer to the bipartisan system as the Dypocrites and the Repulsicans. Your mileage may vary.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The typical right is driven by ego and self-gratification — see Maggie's excellent post — as well as by an irrational fear of anything unfamiliar, such as foreign cultures.

The typical left is driven by libertinism, a drive for constant change even where there is no need for it, and a penchant for regulation and control.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    [...]

One more thing, I have no use for petty name calling like the "libtards". However if it has to be, should't this great bird's other wing get a name? What about the "constipateds"? [...]
    I generally refer to the bipartisan system as the Dypocrites and the Repulsicans. Your mileage may vary.
    Thanks for liking what I said.

Libtard Dypocrites and Constipaded Repulsions united in a third party The Libocrite Conpulsions?
    Can this entity become an improvement?

prefix 'libo' has Greek origins and translates to 'southern' in English
    crite means stern or harsh

The prefix con-, means “with” or “thoroughly,”
    suffix meaning the "action or condition of pushing forward"

So this party is from the "south" and could be construed as full of youthful exhuberance (south on the medicine wheel)
    harsh and stern so therefore going to be very jarring to the senses
    and thoroughly pushing forward.

pushing forward but pushing WHAT forward?
    Anarchy is my vote.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (7th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (7th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I had a surprise in store for me as I explored guests for this weekend's Cosmic Emporium. Vern had a spare hour, we had a subject and eneded up with a show. So, here is an extra helping of CE TOTCAST lV with Aianawa.

In case the word noosphere is a new one here is a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere

Aianawa/Vern speaks on a subject he has frequently brought up in his forum posts.

Although the show is largely one per week, things are happening and I saw no reason to wait. We should have another for the weekend.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 7th March 2017 at 10:49. Reason: corrected the position of the opening quote tag ;)
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2017), Dreamtimer (7th March 2017), Elen (7th March 2017), Fred Steeves (7th March 2017), JRS (7th March 2017), RealityCreation (8th March 2017), sandy (7th March 2017)

Thanks
    Coolio.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2017), Elen (7th March 2017), modwiz (7th March 2017), RealityCreation (8th March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I like these TOTcasts, modwiz...just lovely!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2017), Dreamtimer (7th March 2017), modwiz (7th March 2017), RealityCreation (8th March 2017)