Page 84 of 445 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 6669

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Always check previous pages for missed posted items ...

Around & Around ...

Last edited by Gio, 6th January 2017 at 16:18.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Children In Norway Can Sign A Form To Change Their Gender:
    VICE News Tonight on HBO (Full Segment)

"Until this summer, Norway was one of 19 European countries that required transgender individuals to undergo surgery and sterilization before they could legally change their gender. Now, all people — including children as young as 6 — need to do is sign a form, thanks to legislation passed in June. Argentina and Malta are the only other countries that allow minors to transition, but they require them to go to court first."

Published on Jan 6, 2017

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017), RealityCreation (6th January 2017)

Thanks
    As a diabetic - I can relate ...

Last edited by Gio, 6th January 2017 at 18:34.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2017), Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), heyokah (8th January 2017), JRS (8th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017), RealityCreation (6th January 2017), zendeavor (6th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Judee Sill is a new discovery for me. Lots of people have pointed out that "Laurel Canyon" was the scene of an orchestrated psychological operation. So many people died so young of murder and "suicide">>>> The story is all so full of weird coincidences And undoubtedly something uncanny was at play.....?

This artist is an example of an amalgam of genius and tragedy. She remind me of Nick Drake (almost missed but newly discovered) and I hope her music will be remembered.

Judee Sill: Soldier of the Heart

Ruth Barnes delves into the extraordinary story of the musician Judee Sill.

The first act signed to David Geffen's Asylum Records in the early 1970s, Judee Sill produced two astonishingly beautiful albums in her lifetime.

Seemingly emerging from the Laurel Canyon scene, her music wove a diverse tapestry of influences - from gospel piano to Bach, rhythm and blues to country, forty-part vocal harmonies blending into piano ballads...

So why did Judee Sill disappear from view? Ruth Barnes traces Judee's peculiar life story - hearing tales of armed robberies, reform school and addiction, alongside musical invention and heartstopping songs.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6cEreyGpYI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7kbEYa0Pus
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th January 2017 at 20:03.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2017), Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), Fred Steeves (6th January 2017), Gio (6th January 2017), JRS (8th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017), zendeavor (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Lots of people have pointed out that "Laurel Canyon" was the scene of an orchestrated psychological operation. So many people died so young of murder and "suicide">>>> The story is all so full of weird coincidences And undoubtedly something uncanny was at play.....?
    Was?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2017), Blacklight43 (7th January 2017), Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017), Maggie (7th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Thanks Maggie,

An excellent share ...

Unfortunately (for me) and quite oddly - I missed her on my musical radar back then, especially since she was the first artist signed to David Geffen's Asylum label back in the day (who i followed closely). Her close and personal friendship with David is very telling, 'which went awry after comments she made in frustration at not receiving enough promotion for her second UK tour' referring to him back then as 'gay' (who was still closeted) ... That there explains much for me.There's obviously no doubt she had what it takes in musical talent (musicianship) along with her writing skills to have gone on to become great. She burned and ruined an important ally with David Geffen there ...

Saying that, it appears she also had some serious physical mishaps as well, several auto accidents (with injuries) which lead to ongoing addictive pain issues ... I believe this song (written in her aftermath) by former boyfriend who inspired her song "Jesus Was a Cross Maker") J. D. Souther (about her) sadly hints to her sad life and mysterious fall from grace ...

Something in the Dark
    Last edited by Gio, 7th January 2017 at 01:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017), zendeavor (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Unfortunately (for me) and quite oddly - I missed her on my musical radar back then, especially since she was the first artist signed to David Geffen's Asylum label back in the day (who i followed closely). Her close and personal friendship with David is very telling, 'which went awry after comments she made in frustration at not receiving enough promotion for her second UK tour' referring to him back then as 'gay' (who was still closeted) ... That there explains much for me.There's obviously no doubt she had what it takes in musical talent (musicianship) along with her writing skills to have gone on to become great. She burned and ruined an important ally with David Geffen there ...

Saying that, it appears she also had physical mishaps as well, several auto accidents (with injuries) which lead to serious ongoing addictive pain issues ... I believe this song (written in her aftermath) by former boyfriend who inspired her song "Jesus Was a Cross Maker") J. D. Souther (about her) sadly hints to her mysterious fall from grace ...
    I never even heard of her until today and
    I was really interested in reading about her....yes, something in the dark did get her every time but I read that she was really well aware that she was stretching limits. I cannot find the quote but she was studying metaphysics and she determined she wanted to be a FAMOUS songwriter/musician. Then she also told others she knew this would happen and that she would not live past 40....

listen to her music, to the two albums she managed to complete, and you’ll find songs of pure beauty and grace. These are songs about redemption and longing and hope, songs that call up to God in a way that can move even stone hearted atheists like myself. There’s an earnestness and openness to her songwriting that comes not from innocence, but from hard lived experience. In the end she was the realest kind of badass there is: a fiercely hardworking woman of astonishing talent and drive who could find no reason to compromise or to pretend. And in her few years creating music, she reached up from under layers of darkness and created, briefly, something uniquely beautiful.The Mysterious Life of Judee Sill
    These all show she was a mystic!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0feFedDW_iQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPOKfEl1e4s

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3UnQ67GMls
    Last edited by Maggie, 7th January 2017 at 01:35.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017), JRS (8th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017), zendeavor (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Streaming now...Den of Lore is doing its 16th show. They are interviewing some serious researchers.

Camron Wiltshire is the Chief Creative Officer and protege to Randall Carlson of Sacred Geometry International, Geo Cosmic Rex, and Joe Rogan Experience fame. His extensive work has brought the work of Randall Carlson to the wider international audience of knowledge seekers and academics alike.

Camron is coming on to discuss his work on finding Gnosis, Sacred Geometry, How he met Randall and began this amazing journey.
    EP. 016 - Finding Gnosis & Sacred Geometry w/ Camron Wiltshire

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCf8xo3710

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Ep. 585 FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT
    w/ Jon Rappoport No More Fake News Room /Open-lines

Published on Jan 6, 2017

The first Thursday of 2017...and the first Fadernight with Jon Rappoport and his No More Fake News Room, Live...followed by open lines...author Casper Parks calls in and tells us about the sighting he had on January 4th, near Holland, Michigan...in the first segment author/researcher and filmmaker Leslie Kean joins the show to tell us about the video that was just released by the Chilean government of a UFO they filmed two years ago while one of their helicopters was patrolling the coast near their capitol, Santiago.

Air date: January 5, 2016
    Jon Rappoport segment starts at 31 minute mark

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Children In Norway Can Sign A Form To Change Their Gender:
    VICE News Tonight on HBO (Full Segment)

"Until this summer, Norway was one of 19 European countries that required transgender individuals to undergo surgery and sterilization before they could legally change their gender. Now, all people — including children as young as 6 — need to do is sign a form, thanks to legislation passed in June. Argentina and Malta are the only other countries that allow minors to transition, but they require them to go to court first."

Published on Jan 6, 2017

Hidden in such actions as signing a form to change gender is an anti-human agenda. Even atheists who disavow an intelligent design might even find some umbrage at this blatant ignoring of Nature and biology. People have the right to believe whatever they want about themselves and might even prevail to get family, friends and neighbors to acquiesce by request or persuasion. I see no problem with that. Getting any gooberment to make it "official" sends shivers up my freedom loving spine.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2017), Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

For your inspection ...

Note - MrCati has been making videos for over ten years, I don't know much about him
    other than this presented self described bio from Before It's News contributor's page ...

About/ MrCati

I dont have any desire for all the social trappings that others embrace. Social trappings are to me simply an "Albatross" of life that I choose to do without. I live outside of the box and think there often of new ideas and theories. I relish a good forensic investigation methodology and love to apply my thought process to problems and riddles and mostly, codes. Codes of all types, simple to complex. I hobby in video production and use video as a tool to communicate in manners different from how others usually communicate in their videos. I love the outdoors, know how to camp and hunt and have spent a few nights in the wild with the animals of the jungle. Geophysics, science, music, film cinema, forensic investigation, strategic military studies along with military weapons systems and ritualistic occultism are my main focus.
    MrCati's -
    Youtube Channel

The Istanbul Turkey 01-01-17 Shooting Conspiracy Discussion

This report discusses the recent 01-01-17 New Years Shooting event, that occurred in Istanbul, Turkey. The terms psyops, hoax, false flag, and deception will be addressed with regard to the Istanbul, Turkey shooting event. In discussing this event, I will cover a new conspiratorial possibility, that I feel must be included in the many possibilities of what the shooting event accomplished, besides being declared an ISIS attack.

This new theory consideration could also apply to the recent 01-06-17 Fort Lauderdale, FL Airport Shooting event.
    Published on Jan 6, 2017

Background sources listed below Youtube show notes

Last edited by Gio, 7th January 2017 at 04:54.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Was?
    undoubtedly something uncanny IS at play.....
    There is a music and art and entertainment scene that can definitely influence and is influenced. But it IMO serves a higher purpose than we can explain? I consider the energy of the 60's positively.

Is it possible that we are having many variations of consequences and so Laurel Canyon's trickle out uncanny energetic is a combination of POSITIVE or NEGATIVE depending on the person? Maybe this is exaggerated but I feel that experience for me of the late 60's and early 70's is a lifeline for me now connecting me to what feels valuable. I feel the values I took on then are relevant now. They have not changed.

And I am now feeling as if I need to start a Judee thread because I keep finding things But this real-ates.
    Remembering Judee Sill: A Mystic Walked Among Us

this writer feels oddly compelled to add to the emerging canon of articles and documentaries about the late singer/songwriter Judee Sill. Sometimes a story idea will haunt the writer until it is completed.

Sill described herself as a “genderless angel.” The patina of years has me convinced that Judee Sill, if not an angel, was truly a mystic walking in our midst, and we all overlooked that fact. Certainly the music business did. She wrote as if she were not part of this earthly plane; inhabiting exploding star clusters while riding ten crested cardinals and enchanted sky machines. Who could write like that if they were not exquisitely aware of something beyond, something extraordinary, and something worth the telling?

For Sill, it was November of 1979 and not T.S. Eliot’s April that was the cruelest month. She passed at the age of 35 of a drug overdose.

This fascination with Judee Sill began when one of the grande dames of the Chicago folk music scene called and invited me to stop by and listen to a new singer on a new record label called Asylum. It was 1971, and in those days college students eagerly stalked record stores for the latest releases. We shared listening sessions while reading liner notes held in our hands as if they were Scripture.

The cover photo on the eponymous Judee Sill must have been a sly joke on her part. She is hunched over a guitar with a crucifix hanging prominently around her neck.

After the needle dropped onto the vinyl track of “Crayon Angels,” a folky, pretty strumming with a classical horn overlay on the first few bars reverberated through the stereo speakers. The hook that snagged me for life said it all: “Nothing’s happened, but I think it will soon; So I sit here waiting for God; And a train to the Astral plane.” Sill wasn’t waiting on a nameless street corner with Vladimir and Estragon for Godot. Her destination was the classical, mysterious and esoteric astral world, and she knew exactly what train would take her there.

Sill’s lyrics were mystical but not religious. She dwelled in a world of red midnight ravens that ruled imaginary battlegrounds. There, she drew a sword “to get ready,” only to have a regal lamb run away with the prize before she could fight. Sill wrote with an intensity that suggested she had once lived in those transcendent terrains where good vanquishes evil.
    Last edited by Maggie, 7th January 2017 at 06:19.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), Fred Steeves (7th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017), modwiz (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    undoubtedly something uncanny IS at play.....
    There is a music and art and entertainment scene that can definitely influence and is influenced. But it IMO serves a higher purpose than we can explain? I consider the energy of the 60's positively.

Is it possible that we are having many variations of consequences and so Laurel Canyon's trickle out uncanny energetic is a combination of POSITIVE or NEGATIVE depending on the person? Maybe this is exaggerated but I feel that experience for me of the late 60's and early 70's is a lifeline for me now connecting me to what feels valuable. I feel the values I took on then are relevant now. They have not changed.

And I am now feeling as if I need to start a Judee thread because I keep finding things But this real-ates.
    I agree with you Maggie. All poisoners need a good medium to hide their toxins in. There was something great about the 60's and 70's music and the art form. However, it was laced with a toxic agenda.

That agenda has been working. Look out how toxic both food and music are today. Our culture is rotting before our eyes. I do believe we are on the doorstep of a renaissance. The problem has become apparent before the patient died and became zombified. Yes, there will be some zombies they get. Best to clear out the weak. It is good genetic hygiene. Like losing weight after a long illness caused by poor diet and then recovering to a healthy weight with wholesome eating.
    Last edited by modwiz, 7th January 2017 at 08:44.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017), Maggie (7th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

hmm ...

Entitlement (The Shadow Side of Deserving) - Teal Swan

"In this episode, Teal Swan exposes a big human shadow, especially in the spiritual field. The shadow that Teal exposes is: Entitlement. Entitlement is a conscious or subconscious belief that one deserves or has a right to certain things that benefit them. They expect those things to be given to them. You can see how this would be a problem if someone believes they are entitled to things from people who would experience a detriment by giving those things. Teal Swan then goes on to explain how to overcome negative entitlement.

Teal Swan is an International Spiritual Leader. She offers perspective on a wide range of topics including relationships, anxiety, meditation, shadow work, the law of attraction, The Completion Process, healing, PTSD, emotions and spirituality."

Published on Jan 7, 2017

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question

Start digging ...

Digging In The Dirt

Peter Gabriel

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post: