Page 95 of 447 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 6697

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    So happy to have your thread available to be able to back track the last two weeks, Gio, large thanks for you being you.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), Gio (20th January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    So happy to have your thread available to be able to back track the last two weeks, Gio, large thanks for you being you.
    Dude !!!

Was a bit worried / So glad your back home !

Was wondering do you live on the North or South Island ?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2017), Aragorn (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    heading to Auckland soon, few hours and then to south ilse CHCH. Lol am in flat out mode downloading as only got an hour, head spinny lol was off the grid as such

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), Gio (20th January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

An A-Bomb for Herr Bormann - A conversation with Carter Hydrick

From Forum Borealis

"This mind-blow is the least known GAME CHANGER in modern history. We talk with Carter Hydrick, who was first to prove that Nazi Germany surrendered Enriched Uranium for the United States' Manhattan Project, enabling completion of the 1st. A-Bomb dropped over Hiroshima. Why would Germany give it to their enemy? How could they, when according to mainstream history they were far behind in nuclear research? And how is it all related to the deputy Fuhrer Martin Bormann & the growing amount of evidence for his covert escape? In part 1 we explore submarine U-234's crucial events, the nuclear race, & Bormanns rise to power"...

Autobiography

1) I am one of only two people I know who was officially thrown out of the Boy Scouts and kept out--by order of Boy Scout Headquarters. The story is too long to tell here but the facts include a search-and-rescue team--complete with helicopters--and TV, radio and newspaper media. All were the results of doing what I thought then--and still think today--was right, and I would do it again today. (Having written this, it's only fair to add that one of my sons is an Eagle Scout, the other almost got his--both with my blessing).

2) I grew up in a family of eight children, with five boys all in a row, none of us further than two years from the next. I learned one can be lonely in a crowd but also that, no matter how badly we fought, there was always someone there who had my back. Also, that ADD is not new--nor necessarily bad. It's a condition of those who want to get things done. It shouldn't be blunted, it should be focused.

3) My mother showed me she loved me by talking with me--despite the fact she had 7 other kids to talk with--about the things I loved and what I wanted to do with my life. Besides giving me life, she formed my life more than any other person. She also showed me by example that truth is important above all. I love her and am proud to admit I'm a "momma's boy."

4) I married my high school sweetheart, Kris, six weeks after I turned 18 and we are still married almost 45 years later. She is responsible for pretty much every moment of happiness I've experienced in my adult life--and some in my childhood, since we were married then. The tapestry of a lasting marriage is woven by thousands, perhaps millions, of threads, and that's what makes it beautiful and valuable--not whether it's perfect or not, which we all know can't be achieved in this life, anyway. Even the frayed, dirty and broken threads take their place and help establish the character of the whole. The main thing is to give it a good airing every now and then, but always cherish it.

5) Kris and I have four children, and I've learned more from them than they ever learned from me--probably because I was still a child when I started being their father.

Eli, the oldest, decided at 35, with a wife and 4 children, to go to medical school. He now holds an MD and DO. He's not afraid to do hard things, like his dad; and he sometimes does them the hard way, also like his dad. Both are okay--better than doing nothing.

Ashley is quiet, nice to be around, mild mannered, wise beyond her years, and strong as a rock inside. She's my example for keeping balanced in a storm while being strong.

Yurii is a wonderful combination of analytical capacity and creative force--something I've always tried to be but haven't achieved to his extent. For a fun example, google "Scott Sterling soccer goalie." He edited it.

Fleming is effervescent, bold and courageous, and yet soft. By observation of her I've learned to do things even when I'm afraid--by so doing new treasures come into my life.

Researching and writing "Critical Mass" took a little bit of everything I've learned above to complete, so it shouldn't be surprising that I list those above as the most important contributors to its existence.

Cheers.

Carter Hydrick

Published on Nov 17, 2016

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyigoY6B8hI

Update ...

An A-Bomb for Herr Bormann (part 2 of 2) - A conversation with Carter Hydrick

Published on Jan 20, 2017

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Obama: A Legacy of Ashes

corbettreport

"Obama’s legacy is measured in ashes. From wars of aggression to a police state on steroids, banking bailouts and Obamacare, Obama has been the perfect captain to carry the New World Order football further down the field. But as Americans prepare for a new liner to be placed in their gilded bird cage, today we remember how the Deep State tricked the public in 2008 by giving them what they thought they wanted."

SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=21383

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Blacklight43 (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017), zendeavor (20th January 2017)

Thanks

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), JRS (21st January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017), zendeavor (20th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

For your entertainment ...

Ancient Egypt Secret Hidden Chambers of Giza Pyramids

[FULL DOCUMENTARY]

Disclose TruthTV

"This new documentary looks at the HIDDEN CHAMBERS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID: This is the first ever HD footage of the hidden chambers inside several of the Giza Pyramids. This Ancient Egypt documentary walks you through the secret second entrance and secret tunnel inside the KINGS CHAMBER and also demonstrates the bizarre acoustic properties of the Kings Chamber. Chris Everard then journeys deep into southern Egypt to LUXOR where we get 6K HD footage of OPIUM PIPES used by the Pharaohs during their ceremonies and rituals. Enigma TV then travels back to ancient CAVES in Perigord, France, where TROGLODYTE PEOPLE still live in caves... Ancient prehistoric artefacts from this region prove that the French Troglodyte people were running a Magic Mushroom Cult."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), modwiz (20th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    the latest ...

SECRET WORLD OF UFOS & UNDERGROUND BASES
    DARK JOURNALIST & DR. RICHARD SAUDER

Deep Underground Bases: Military Experiments & UFO Technology

In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt interviews Underground Bases Expert Dr. Richard Sauder about his landmark book on the subject of secret underground bases: Hidden in Plain Sight.

Sauder details his decade long research effort to sift through declassified documents and speak with former inside government whistleblowers about their knowledge of these hidden installations. What he discovered in his cutting-edge research will blow your mind with the reality that there is an extensive world that's been built underground of a massive, experimental scientific and military infrastructure designed for deep covert operations. With no public oversight, no budget limits and zero media exposure, these massive facilities exist as an entirely secret world operated by the most covert operators in the Deep State.

UFOs & The Breakaway National Security State

The development of deep underground bases goes far back into human history, but more recently got an amazing boost from the advent of two World Wars and the decades of the paranoid Cold War in the 20th century. The early Nazi obsession with developing wonder weapons underground and hiding their industrial base miles beneath the surface gives us a glimpse into the strategic importance of this strategy.

The National Security State Black Budget

The US National Security State dedicated massive black budget resources to the development of a sprawling network of secret underground command and control bases ostensibly for the survival of humanity in a doomsday scenario and to set up Continuity of Government operations in the event of a Nuclear War. Beyond this surface explanation there are fascinating reports of massive underground facilities designed specifically to test advanced and exotic UFO Technology obtained by crash retrieval teams with a secrecy ranking that is higher than those set for nuclear classification. This development of this reverse-engineered ET technology may be largely responsible for the massive secrecy surrounding the activities of this global network of deep underground bases."

Published on Jan 14, 2017

Update Part 2...

UFOS NATIONAL SECURITY AND DEEP UNDERGROUND BASES
    DARK JOURNALIST & DR.RICHARD SAUDER

Subterranean Secrets and UFO Technology
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and the author of Hidden in Plain Sight Dr. Richard Sauder continue their groundbreaking exploration of the Secret Network of Deep Underground Bases worldwide.

In this special part 2 episode they focus on the question of Underground UFO Bases and attempts from secret elements in the Military to conduct re- engineering experiments with UFO technology to build a Breakaway Civilization where a small group of government and scientific elites have access to almost legendary power and unknown advanced energy systems. They also explore what stage this breakaway group embedded inside the National Security State is at with the implementation of this otherworldly technology and if most of the wall of secrecy in intelligence circles is based on keeping this secret hidden at any cost. In addition they look at the Off-world visitors themselves and what their true agenda may be.

The National Security State Black Budget
    The US National Security State dedicated massive black budget resources to the development of a sprawling network of secret underground command and control bases ostensibly for the survival of humanity in a doomsday scenario and to set up Continuity of Government operations in the event of a Nuclear War. Beyond this surface explanation there are fascinating reports of massive underground facilities designed specifically to test advanced and exotic UFO Technology obtained by crash retrieval teams with a secrecy ranking that is higher than those set for nuclear classification.

The development of this reverse-engineered ET technology may be largely responsible for the massive secrecy surrounding the activities of this global network of deep underground bases."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thank you for Being GIO.............You are appreciated and valued

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), Gio (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)

Thanks

Question

The liberal wrap up / Wait for it ...

So Here We Are: Donald Trump
    Is Officially The President

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Published on Jan 21, 2017

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix

Welcome to Trump Land

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017), sandy (22nd January 2017)

Thanks
    I repeat myself ...

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Go west young man ...
    Unto the skies of blue ...

Into the Great Wide Open ~ Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)

Thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (21st January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)

Thanks

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Living in a murky world ...

Tehran Staged News An Initiation Price? - Morris

Published on Jan 21, 2017

"Everywhere we see staged news events with Presidents and Prime Ministers lamenting the losses as
    if they were real. Cartels from banking to Media demand acts of allegiance."

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017)