Page 57 of 447 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Ross Hamilton explains that the mound builders of North America were using energy out of the earth and sky to produce a "medicine".

"WE IN THE OHIO VALLEY ARE LIVING WITHIN IN A VAST AND DECAYING RUIN OF A WONDERFUL SPIRITUAL MACHINERY THAT ONCE ALLOWED MEN AND WOMEN TO LIVE AS ASCENDED BEINGS--FEET ON THE EARTH, HEAD IN THE SKY. WHEN SPIRIT CHIEF WAS THE MASTER AND HARE WAS THE MEDICINE BEARER, THERE WAS NO DISEASE, POVERTY, OR DEATH AS WE UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS TODAY.

BUT WHEN THE LAMPS WERE TAKEN OFF THE SACRED ALTARS--WHEN THE GREAT SERPENT WAS STRIPPED AND MADE TO CRAWL ON HIS BELLY, THEN ALSO MEN BEGAN TO SHRINK IN AGE, IN STATURE, AND IN MENTAL CAPACITY UNTIL AT LAST THEY WERE OVERRUN BY THE EURPOPEANS--WHO HAD THEMSELVES UNDERGONE A SIMILAR DE-EVOLUTION.

A MERE 5-6 THOUSAND YEARS AGO WE LIVED FREE AND ENJOYED FULLNESS OF LIFE. NOW WE ARE LIVING IN THE SHADOWS OF OUR OWN DISTANT PAST."

ROSS HAMILTON
    EP. 009 - Giants & Star Mounds of North America w/ Ross Hamilton

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLL9VmgSxgo
    Last edited by Maggie, 26th November 2016 at 01:52.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), Gio (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,376 Times in 7,425 Posts
    Note, i took brief break away from posting to spend some special time with family and friends yesterday -
    And today 'Black Friday' i needed to get my license permit renewed, so i could keep my practice going

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016), zendeavor (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Good listen ... from August ...

Bases2016 Peter Paget & Kerry Cassidy Live

From Miles Johnston

The finale to Bases2016, with Peter Paget in his second presentation of the 3 day event, with a last minute live stream on the Project Camelot Portal. This has been available for some time from Project Camelot, but the final edit in situe, at the venue is now available. Miles is off camera, and re-reads the statement from Max Spiers's mother. It has greater significance based on subsequent events. Max's statement that we are close to extinction, match's Peter Paget's statement the year before at Warminster2015.

Petert holds true to the Moon Landings, and adds "we had help", but acknowledges they really screwed up with the ';nice perfect well lit' photos.

Thanks to Kerry for supplying her version to complete this edit. This was originally a pay to view event via Vimeo, in the Project Camelot portal, as this is now free, so is this edit.

The Bases Project will not continue unless it can sustain itself from donations, or some kind of funding. There are no further international events planned, due to the free edits and those who steel the edits for profit.

The is the closeout of Bases2016, which had over run by over an hour and half. I have included Kerry's end statement after the conference closed, as it is a Remote view situation, about another false flag like 911, so as it could save lives it is included.

With many thanks to Kerry for the live stream, (which we had made attempts to do , but due to a locale computer company failure to supply the computer specified, the Bases live stream was a no no.
    Published on Nov 25, 2016

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Question

For your inspection review ...

Dr. Steven Greer: The Cosmic False Flag,

Recorded Sunday November 13th, 2016

About:

Dr Greer proposes how covert interests are laying the foundation for a 'False Alien Threat' and a 'Potential Militaristic Takeover of the Earth. 1940's - to present'... And how we can go forward to create a civilization on Earth founded on the principles of Universal Peace."

Note this is a 3 hour video webinar - a seminar conducted over the Internet.
    It might be best to watch in segment with breaks ...

Published on Nov 25, 2016

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

I sense every day is a happy thanksgiving gift for him and his friends ...

Click screen to view

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016), zendeavor (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Smile

Once upon a time in a America ...

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Carole King

(1966 Demo)
    By Gerry Goffin & Carole King

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question

I've wondered about this very sensitive matter myself ...
    Though found this video compellingly sad to watch ...

Is Barron Trump Autistic? #StopTheBullying

Published on Nov 11, 2016

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), blufire (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016), zendeavor (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Question

the latest ...

Trump Suspicious Events and the Waning USA in Asia - Morris

"Trump will bypass MSM and make statements through Twitter and Youtube thanks to Bannon.
    Was the Japanese Earthquake for persuading Japan to station the THAAD Missile system?
    And many other topics."
    Published on Nov 26, 2016

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question

DC's Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria ...

#Pizzagate is Real - Tearing Away the Veil

Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix - Episode 274 - American Voice Radio,

Referenced video: PEDO BROS. SMOKING GUN: The Podesta Brothers & Madeleine McCann

November 25th, 2016

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Question

makes one wonder ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question

Then there's this ...

TRAUMA BASED TRUTH CONTROL

From RADIOMYSTERIUM

"An open letter to the truth movement and a posing of the question, is the alternative media
    using MK Ultra to ensnare the rebels and renegades among us?"

Published on Nov 23, 2016

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), enjoy being (26th November 2016), lilac (27th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    makes one wonder ...

This actually doesn't make me wonder at all . . . . . .

Trump (or even if it had been Clinton) being elected as president fits right in with the march to Globalism.

I would suggest some deep study on the 'philanthropy' group, The Giving Pledge that Warren Buffet and Bill Gates formed in 2010. What better way to bring in World Globalism than to unite all the billionaires around the world. Interestingly it is not just the 'run of the mill' billionaire that is allowed into this group. I followed Elon Musk's initiation into this group and it was fascinating to say the least. Oddly the thread I started on PA about Elon Musk was the thread that got me banned . . . . lol

Another angle or thought . . . . it takes a billionaire to make deals with the other billionaires.

"They' have their own agenda and WE are not privy.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), enjoy being (26th November 2016), Gio (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    How many banned or disillusioned X pa members do we have here at TOT ?.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), enjoy being (26th November 2016), Gio (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    How many banned or disillusioned X pa members do we have here at TOT ?.
    Not sure what the question relates to but I will answer in that yes I got my PA account retired 3 or 4 years ago. But my first alternative forum membership was on the Michael Tsarion forum in 2006 or 7.

Here's an unusual addition related though. When the Rulers of the World video came out on PA, with Charles, I was sleeping, I was a sleeping non member of PA. I had a strange sleep and woke up with an instant forget on my dreamings but felt unusual. A sleep cut short to a degree. I did a few out of character things right then. While still in bed I reached for the laptop and brought up the PA page. I had but only an appreciation for some of their videos as a pair and had never ever been to either forum. So I opened the PA page and clicked play on the new video on the front page, which was the Charles vid. While it was starting I just felt this NEED to register on the forum site which I had clicked the link to.
    I all of a sudden was a member of a forum I had never read and firmly glued to the proceedings. The weird thing was there was many many people like this, stating some kind of story that they feel a bit dazed to be there and just sorta found themselves there via some kind of pull.
    That was quite a traumatic period, there were all kinds of representatives in the wings, an experiment on some levels and a education course on others. There was some very important examples made on how people behave and how alternative minded people are just as easy to corrale and affect into mob mentality as those considered as unawares.

Okay, so listened to the video above, these things are in many ways 101 for the course. It is very much the truth that this sort of dynamic strongly exists in the alternative field. I could type stuff, but he says it all. I do feel that we all still need to stop taking ourselves and everyone/thing else so seriously. I tend to look at all the so called bad people out there in the focus, as Mr Beans or Frank Spencers, or spy vs spys. I can't really take them seriously, I am not really that attached to my life as a bucket to fill with their ideas of treasure, so emotionally I don't really get that upset about politicals and details. But the trip in the rabbit hole is not so much like the fantasy lined tunnel of Alice, more like the dark damp maze of an actual rabbit hole, so people can get lost, stuck, or suffocate. I really don't know what the rate of survival is. I feel I have been very analytical over my whole life and always looked at all visible sides of the coin, and as a problems solver have always sought out problems. It is a wiring of the brain from birth for me.(figure of speech). The habit of looking for flaws can open a person up to dealing with contradiction, hypocrisy, cynicism, pessimism, and some other words I can't think of.lol.
    It can lead to others thinking you are negative when you aren't necessarily, maybe more pragmatic and real. But yes I have an addiction to countering positivity with acknowledging the things which could go wrong. However, I feel so positive, because in recent years I have started to come out the other side ..no "false positive/everything is rainbows/never looked into the offal pit" rose tinted glasses here... and still my prognosis is all positive, I have looked at all the dark which can be found, and have seen it purpose and seen its cycle and how the teeth are cogs which fit snugly into the wheels of 'time', the employees of that mechanism, thinking they are unique devices, it is all quite absurd and yet beautiful at the same time, the pendulum and the battery. How would one propose the universe gets it energy if one wishes to remove the charge of polarity called dark and light?
    Last edited by enjoy being, 26th November 2016 at 20:35.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (26th November 2016), Gio (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I personally don't know how many there are, but I know many have come through or are members in both places.

I was never a member at PA.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), enjoy being (26th November 2016), Gio (26th November 2016), modwiz (26th November 2016)