Page 360 of 447 FirstFirst ... 260310350357358359360361362363370410 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6697

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts

LOL

#Finally revealed ...

Boris and Natasha
    It's good to be bad !

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th October 2019), Aragorn (30th October 2019), Chris (30th October 2019), Dreamtimer (30th October 2019), Elen (31st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2019)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

All roads lead to ...

Exploring LVIV, UKRAINE | This City Is Amazing!

Gabriel Traveler

Exploring the beautiful city of Lviv in western Ukraine near the border of Poland.
    Oct 29, 2019

26:27 minutes

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th October 2019), Aragorn (30th October 2019), Chris (30th October 2019), Dreamtimer (30th October 2019), Elen (31st October 2019)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Note now available on Netflix ...

Echo in the Canyon Trailer #1 (2019) | Movieclips Indie

2:34 minutes

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th October 2019), Aragorn (30th October 2019), Chris (30th October 2019), Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (31st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2019)

Thanks

Thinking

Jimmy and company analysis and make some good points ...
    While cracking some real political reality jokes ...

Bill Maher’s Urges Dems To Ignore Progressives

The Jimmy Dore Show

Oct 30, 2019

27:48 minutes

Adult/language content

Last edited by Gio, 31st October 2019 at 10:09.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2019), Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (31st October 2019), Fred Steeves (31st October 2019)

Thanks
    ♪ Thinking young and growing older is no sin
    And I can play the game of life to win ♪ ...

Nils Lofgren - Goin' Back

The Old Grey Whistle Test

Going Back is a song written by Gerry Goffin and Carole King
    in 1966. It describes the loss of innocence that comes with
    adulthood along with an attempt, on the part of the singer, to
    recapture that youthful innocence ...
    4:34 minutes

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2019), Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (1st November 2019)

Thanks

Returning Topic

Fondleslabs, Pedophile Island and Other Halloween Horrors - #NewWorldNextWeek

Oct 31, 2019

19:25 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn1R9hJ_thk

Welcome back to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: Skin-On Interfaces Welcomes Human-Like Gestures to Control Your Smartphone
    https://bit.ly/321FbYQ

Video: ’eXistenZ’ Trailer
    https://bit.ly/2BXUQ16

Mass Cellphone Surveillance Experiment In Spain
    https://bit.ly/2WrpHMK

Story #2: Someone Finally Stormed Epstein’s Private Island and Caught It All on Film
    https://bit.ly/324M2AN

Sketchy Expert Says Epstein’s Injuries Look More Like Murder
    https://hrld.us/36lHQA4

EXCLUSIVE: First-Ever Look Inside Epstein’s Private Island
    https://bit.ly/332DAnc

TOP 5 Things We Discovered Inside Epstein’s Private Island!!!
    https://bit.ly/34krYw7

AMA About Inside Of Epstein's Island
    https://bit.ly/2qREhkS

Episode 361 – Suicided: The Final Days of Jeffrey Epstein
    https://bit.ly/32ZhAtq

“Epstein Didn't Kill Himself”
    https://bit.ly/31ZTddL

Story #3: FBI Releases 'Finders' Files After 3 Decades; Declassified Investigation Linked to Tallahassee Child Abuse Case
    https://bit.ly/2NkBZCk

PDF: FBI’s Finders Report Part 1
    https://bit.ly/2JxQHoA

PDF: Child Kidnapping In America - The CIA Connection // A Report By Ted L. Gunderson
    https://bit.ly/36irQyR

Interview 1403 – Derrick Broze on Jeffrey Epstein and The Finders
    https://bit.ly/2WuRlss

Conscious Resistance Network Search: “Finders”
    https://bit.ly/2BZqnQc

The Finders Cult: A New Rabbit Hole??
    https://bit.ly/33240p7

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2019), Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (1st November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Jimmy and company analysis and make some good points ...
    While cracking some real political reality jokes ...

Bill Maher’s Urges Dems To Ignore Progressives

The Jimmy Dore Show

Oct 30, 2019

27:48 minutes

Adult/language content

nice edited vid. Taken completely out of context. That being that he was under fire for being a radical muslim...Lying bastards really disturb me only because so many people are clueless enough to believe them. That's why our world is broken...idiots.

Incidentally, this response is for Fred...I know no one else buys it.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 1st November 2019 at 01:07.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st November 2019), Gio (1st November 2019)

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    nice edited vid. Taken completely out of context. That being that he was under fire for being a radical muslim...Lying bastards really disturb me only because so many people are clueless enough to believe them. That's why our world is broken...idiots.

Incidentally, this response is for Fred...I know no one else buys it.
    Well NAP ...

I posted the video - So obviously it caught my attention - And whether i or anyone else here buys into the spill - Some very good points were made.

I been following Bill Maher (and Jimmy Dore) for quite a while, as a probable guess i would bet i was first to post Jimmy Dore on this forum and Bill Maher on PA2 ... Saying that, I have voted almost continuously since 1968 ... Once upon a time you could of labeled me an FDR Democrat - But i no longer believe in its (once upon a time) political stances and promises ... If a definition of my political ideals (needs to be offered up) - I am a Progressive Independent (registered here in the Evergreen state).

Not: It comes with the new territory, I've called home now (for ten years) here in the Inland Northwest.

While i do agree Trump has now met the articles for his impeachment (plus i personally can't stand him) ... The reality in the U.S. (as a whole) is that both Republican and the Democratic parties are out of touch with most American citizens lives ... The obvious (chaotic loggerhead) situation which the U.S. and (not coincidentally) other world nations (i.e. Brexit etc etc) find themselves - Has been a well planned and calculated set up (which should be no surprise for those in this community) to most probably continue the further imprisonment (body, mind, and souls) of all human on this planet by whoever or whatever the conspiratorial world might desire to call them?

While i consider it a privilege (via those that sacrificed for this nation) to be able to vote ... I no longer kid myself in believing in a most perfect union. Human life just does not work that way. Still i am thankful for the learning experience.

BTW ...

progressive

adj.
    Moving forward; advancing.
    adj.
    Proceeding in steps; continuing steadily by increments.
    adj.
    Open to or favoring new ideas, policies, or methods.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2019), Elen (1st November 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2019)

Thanks

Question

And speaking of future prospects ...
    For your weekend listening fare ...

Clif High - Beyond the Gates of Death: Transmigration & Reincarnation

Forum Borealis

(Note descriptive and bio offered up by the host (Al) in the opening)

Oct 31, 2019

2:50:44 minutes

Suggest listening in segments over the weekend

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2019), Elen (1st November 2019)

Thanks
    I assumed that Giovanni. But I’m still betting that you knew when Obama made his statement he was responding to claims of radical Islamism. I think another example of the Hegelian dynamic at work. Pressure-counter pressure. It’ an inherently ugly process. So very human, no?

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    I assumed that Giovanni. But I’m still betting that you knew when Obama made his statement he was responding to claims of radical Islamism. I think another example of the Hegelian dynamic at work. Pressure-counter pressure. It’ an inherently ugly process. So very human, no?
    Could you please reserve the expression of your loyalty to the US Democrats for the political threads, NotAPretender? Any one of the eleventy hundred ones will do. This here is however a news thread, not a political discussion thread, and you know what I said about US political crap spilling over onto other threads. I believe I was perfectly clear about that.

Thank you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st November 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2019), Gio (2nd November 2019)

Thanks
    Does that mean you don’t recognize Jimmy dore as having made a political statement, mr Aragorn? This is getting ridiculous

I guess I’ve had my fun here. The Fred’s of the world win again. Whatever the process of revoking my membership is. Go ahead and do it. We shall meet again, my friend

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st November 2019)

Thanks
    Does that mean you don’t recognize Jimmy dore as having made a political statement, mr Aragorn? This is getting ridiculous
    In my announcement from the 30th of August 2019, I have clearly stated that The Cosmic Emporium is a news thread, and that only member giovonni, as originator of this thread ─ and knowing and understanding his intention for this thread ─ is exempt from the restriction regarding political topics, while other members may not engage in US-political discussions either on this thread or on any other non-political thread.

As a reminder, below are my words, verbatim...:

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The only non-political thread exempt from this rule ─ because it is a random news thread ─ is The Cosmic Emporium, and only insofar as that it's giovonni who brings a political news item to the members' attention.
    Political news and political satire are one-way communications, for the reader's information and/or entertainment. They are not invitations to political debates, and especially not when there are already three million threads on this forum dedicated to US-political discussions and other associated nonsense.

I guess I’ve had my fun here. The Fred’s of the world win again. Whatever the process of revoking my membership is. Go ahead and do it. We shall meet again, my friend
    Well, then I guess it's a pity that you cannot divorce yourself from your US bipartisan indoctrination, and then you must do what you must do. And that leaves you with three options...

• You decide to retire from the forum, in which case you'll have 24 hours to reconsider. If you do reconsider, then you may contact any of the staff members about this via a private message.

• You request a sabbatical. Members on sabbatical can still read all threads on the forum, and they can also still send private messages, but they can no longer post ─ not even visitor messages.

• You remain an active member of The One Truth, and then I'll simply deny you access to this thread here.

Do however make sure that you contact the staff about your decision, because as it stands, the clock with the 24-hour grace time has begun ticking already, and if we do not receive any communication from you by the time it expires ─ i.e. at 14:36 UTC on 2 November 2019 ─ then your account will be placed in retirement.

You can't say I didn't warn you enough, NotAPretender. If we have to have laws and rules around here ─ and unfortunately, we do ─ then those laws and rules must be the same for everyone.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st November 2019), Fred Steeves (1st November 2019), Gio (2nd November 2019), Wind (1st November 2019)

Thanks
    Can I request that Fred not be allowed to thank any post that he knows is going to piss me off because it pisses me off

Thanks
    Can I request that Fred not be allowed to thank any post that he knows is going to piss me off because it pisses me off
    Restricting individual members' ability to thank or not thank specific posts is unfortunately technically not possible. Purely hypothetically speaking and purely from the technical point of view, the closest approximation to what you're asking would be that we create a special member group that doesn't have the ability to use the Thanks button, and to then move Fred into said group. But that's preposterous, and I refuse to do any such thing. Fred has every right to thank whatever post he wishes to thank.

Look, there are people here among our members who will also categorically refrain from thanking any and all posts made by a certain other member ─ and for that matter, the same is true over at Project Avalon ─ and if you're going to allow yourself to get upset by that, then you're in a world of hurt. I will readily admit that it bothers me too at times when I see someone thanking all posts above and below mine while skipping my own posts time and time again, but it is something that each and everyone of us must learn to deal with.

All too often, the Thanks button gets used ─ whether by clicking it or by deliberately not clicking it ─ as an expression of a passive-aggressive attitude or hubris, even by people who proclaim themselves to be above such behavior. It is unfortunately a very human thing to do, and perhaps especially so among those who in their hubris like believing of themselves that they'd be above it all ─ they are actually the worst offenders. I must admit that I even do it myself, but in my case, it is actually a conscious attempt to send a subtle and subliminal signal to the ones with the hubris, so as to let them know that I'm on to them, and to confront them with their hypocrisy. I can be a real smartass if I have to.

That all said, I don't think that Fred would be using the Thanks button as a passive-aggressive expression. He already very sparingly thanks posts anyway.

Now, if you really have a problem with Fred, then I suggest you add him to your ignore filter. But it would still not prevent you from seeing where he has thanked a post, or even that he himself has posted. You just wouldn't see his posts themselves anymore, but instead you would see a placeholder, reminding you of the fact that he did post on whatever thread it concerns, and that you are not seeing it because you've got him on your ignore list. I know it's a cheesy feature, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about that, because it's a built-in of the vBulletin software.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st November 2019), Fred Steeves (1st November 2019), Gio (2nd November 2019), Wind (1st November 2019)