Page 359 of 445 FirstFirst ... 259309349356357358359360361362369409 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6669

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    From previous page ...

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    You go back, Jack ...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I’ve heard of self flagellation but head beating with a board?

Yes, the human condition is quite Monty Python(ian) in nature ...
    Rooted deeply into the code the awake/evolving is often stymied.

Reaching towards the bliss requires a persistent self drive ...
    The only way out of the program of self mutilation is love ...

Hence - Most - Do it again and again - Etc etc.

Moving on ...

Army Investigates Blink-182 Frontman's Alien Tech - #NewWorldNextWeek

Oct 24, 2019

15:07 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsAOkg2u4XA

Welcome back to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy
    that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: Japan Just Imported Ebola to Prep for Possible Olympic Outbreak
    https://bit.ly/2BEVSyE

In Addition to Ebola, Japan Imports Marburg Virus
    https://bit.ly/2PdKTV1

Japan's Emperor Naruhito Proclaims Enthronement In Ancient Ceremony
    https://bbc.in/2MIBtzd

Story #2: Army Says Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge May Have Game-Changing Alien Tech
    https://bit.ly/2BCoWa3

The Army Wants To Verify To The Stars Academy's Fantastic UFO Mystery Material Claims
    https://bit.ly/2J8xs4H

How to Fake An Alien Invasion
    https://bit.ly/1gXfwZC

Story #3: Judge Chosen To Re-Sentence Penn State Coach Sandusky
    https://bit.ly/2BBmDUz

Another Judge Recuses Himself From Sandusky Re-Sentencing (Sep. 18, 2019)
    https://bit.ly/2MJDE5v

Next ...

“I don’t care how many House Republicans are here—you’re still grounded” ...

The latest ...

Trump Wishes The Dems Were "Kiddingly" About Impeachment

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Oct 24, 2019

11:51 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 25th October 2019 at 06:25. Reason: Limited

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (25th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This is my only opportunity to see Colbert...need more...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (25th October 2019), Gio (25th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "...you're still grounded". LOLol

Several of the men who 'stormed' the interview room were actually allowed, and had been allowed to go in and observe the depositions.

What a bunch of maroons. What a bunch of embezzles.

You're response to my comment on self-flagellation was so spot on. Thanks.,

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2019), Gio (25th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Re Colbert clip:

At eight minutes they mention John Boehner. The Original Orange One. In retrospect, his was slightly more natural looking because he was swarthier.

(I did pick a more orange looking photo, fyi)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019), Gio (25th October 2019)

Thanks

LOL

I sense Edward Snowdon was fitted with one of these ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Tis the season ...

#1175 DARK HARBOR at Queen Mary - Jordan The Lion Daily Travel Vlog (10/25/19)

Oct 25, 2019

17:16 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 25th October 2019 at 13:55.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Oddly though not coincidentally - I also mimic James inexperience with this material ...
    But i am finally opening myself up to the possibilities there within ...

Lord of the Rings - Film, Literature and the New World Order

The Lord of the Rings is an epic tale of good and evil, centering around a lowly hobbit’s quest to destroy the One Ring with its magical power before it falls into the hands of Sauron, the dark lord. The story is well-known by now, if not in its own right then from the popular Hollywood adaptations of the tale. But what is the deeper significance of the story? What does the ring really stand for? Is the ring a symbol of our quest for political power, and if so, then was Tolkein an anarchist? Join us this month on Film, Literature and the New World Order as we explore these issues with Andrew Hoffman, co-host of the Revelations Radio News podcast and author of “The New World Order and the Eugenics Wars.”

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=7814
    Oct 25, 2019

43:15 minutes

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Elen (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2019)

Thanks
    Many are experiencing it ...

Via my friend John D Riley

Because of the Solar Minimum, Life will be more affected by the coming energies as the Earths Magnetosphere (protective layer) is very weak and is allowing greater amounts of Gamma Rays to reach lower atmosphere levels so pay attention to your physical and mental systems. Took me a while to gain momentum this morning as I was out of sorts all day yesterday and slept eearly...

3 Days of intensity. Notice the weak points in your structural and overall systems?
    My entire spine has been moving around for days (in unusual ways).
    Keep drinking the water!
    kinda feels like this ...

From August ...

Rising lightning on the volcano 'Volcán de Agua' in Guatemala!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2019), Dreamtimer (27th October 2019), Elen (27th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019)

Thanks

Love

And speaking of feeling ...

To my friend Sian ...

Alive

Empire Of The Sun

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2019), Dreamtimer (27th October 2019), Elen (27th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019)

Thanks

LOL

Back to (his) reality ...

Trump Rally

Cold Open - SNL

President Trump holds a rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico and brings some of his loyal supporters, political allies and friends (Darrell Hammond, Fred Armisen, Kate McKinnon, Cecily Strong, Mikey Day, Aidy Bryant, Beck Bennett, Pete Davidson, Alex Moffat) to the stage.
    Oct 26, 2019

9:01 minu

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2019), Dreamtimer (27th October 2019), Elen (28th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Many are experiencing it ...

kinda feels like this ...

From August ...

Rising lightning on the volcano 'Volcán de Agua' in Guatemala!

that's another wow picture. A 'friend' co-worker was telling me a story the other day of when he flew over the volcano around Mexico city it was spewing smoke and he neglected to take a picture of it...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2019), Dreamtimer (27th October 2019), Elen (28th October 2019), Gio (28th October 2019)

Thanks

Returning Topic

'Do your goodness to everyone. The receiver may not appreciate it but God will acknowledge.'

An English translation of an ancient Armenian proverb

THIS IS ARMENIA | Exploring A Mysterious Country

Gabriel Traveler

One day of exploring the little known country of Armenia in the Caucasus region near Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan and Georgia. I went on a day tour in which we started in the capital city of Yerevan, visited the Armenian Genocide Museum, stopped at two Armenian monasteries, visited the Alphabet Monument, a castle and another monastery and then drove up the side of Mt. Aragats, tallest mountain in Armenia.
    Oct 27, 2019

17:00 minutes

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2019), Dreamtimer (28th October 2019), Elen (29th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2019)

Thanks

Question

For me it's only casual usage, but for some American's
    the lure of the Avocado can be overwhelming ...

An avocado vendor in Mexico City.

Americans’ love of drugs may soon bring Mexico’s collapse

Buy an avocado, boost a Mexican drug lord? Soon enough, it seems.

Reports from south of the border say Mexican avocado farmers are taking up arms to protect their increasingly valuable crop from the country’s *rapacious cartels, always on the lookout for a quick buck.

But considering the ease with which cartel gunmen dispatched the Mexican army in a pitched battle in Sinaloa state this month, one would guess that the odds don’t favor the *avocado farmers.

Or Mexico itself, for that matter — and this has ominous *implications for the United States, too.

Flush North Americans — think millennials, in particular — love avocados; they will pay top dollar for them, which sets the market into motion. Most often this means good things. But not always.

Think cocaine and other *illicit drugs.

As with avocados, drug dollars follow demand: A recent RAND Corporation study reports that Americans spent just shy of $150 billion on illegal narcotics in 2016. The bulk of this money goes to Mexico, which also has become a major conduit into the United States for synthetic opioids like Chinese-manufactured fentanyl, upping the cartels’ take.

Americans, in other words, love their illegal chemicals, they have the ready cash to indulge themselves — and they are not particularly mindful of the consequences of this for others.

Hence the emergence of the Mexican drug cartels, not the sole supplier of the American drug market, but pretty much at the top of the list. Mexico’s fragile political institutions, and its long history of overtly corrupt local government, made it fertile territory for the rise of extra*legal quasi-governments.

The recently concluded US federal trial of Joaquin Guzman — “El Chapo” in the headlines — revealed the extent to which the Sinaloa Cartel he once headed has insinuated itself into Mexico’s power structure.

Guzman is in US federal prison now, presumably for life, but the cartel is chugging along. On the small end of the scale, it is Sinaloa gunmen who are cornering the avocado trade — while on the other, the organization is one of the globe’s major players in illegal drugs, other organized crime and money-laundering.

It is not to be trifled with, as the Mexican army discovered this month when it took two of Guzman’s sons into custody — igniting an eight-hour battle with Sinaloa gunmen in the city of Culiacan. The gun battle ended with an ignoble surrender of government troops and the release of the prisoners.

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador explained: “Many people were at risk, and it was decided to protect people’s lives. I agreed with that.” He seemed not to have had much choice.

It also seems that the matter of who controls the Mexican state of Sinaloa effectively was resolved in armed conflict — and it isn’t AMLO.

The implications of this are obvious. Mexico just failed a fundamental test of governmental legitimacy: It is either unable, or unwilling, to protect its citizens from organized lawlessness. (The avocado farmers, of course, already knew that.)

And this, in turn, ratifies a warning from US Joint Forces Command that Mexico is slipping toward national collapse — and this was before government troops were losing all-out gun battles with criminals.

It doesn’t take much imagination to anticipate what such a collapse would mean for the United States. A legitimate refugee crisis would dwarf the manufactured border chaos that convulsed American politics this year. And it remains that Mexico is America’s third-largest trading partner, amounting to some $557 billion in business in 2017.

Potential solutions are elusive. Enhanced law enforcement stands only to drive up drug prices and cartel profits. And a more radical approach — attempting to remove profits through drug legalization — would encounter so many legal, cultural and moral barriers in the United States that it is an *effective nonstarter.

So the crisis is likely to proceed.

But as it does, don’t lose sight of one core truth: America is, and has long been, the world’s largest importer of illegal drugs, and Americans aren’t being forced to use them.

As the philosopher Walt Kelly once noted: “We have met the enemy, and he is us.” Mexico likely wouldn’t disagree.

Source: nypost.com
    Last edited by Gio, 28th October 2019 at 21:49. Reason: Avaocado/toast break

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2019), Dreamtimer (29th October 2019), Elen (29th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2019)

Thanks

LOL

Pet costumes ...

“The hissing, scratching, and general disdain for humans?
    I get it now.”

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2019)

Thanks
    I know where I'd like to be ♪

“Wishful Sinful (Doors Only Mix)” from the 50th anniversary deluxe edition of 'The Soft Parade’

"stripped down" versions with horns and strings removed.

2:55 minutes

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2019)