Page 321 of 447 FirstFirst ... 221271311318319320321322323324331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 6697

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts

Returning Topic

A time to turn the page ...

Turn Turn Turn

The Byrds

4:00 minutes

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (28th May 2019), Dreamtimer (29th May 2019), Elen (29th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2019), Kitsune (29th May 2019)

Thanks

Thinking

See if you can relate ...

On Individuality & Reincarnation

Eckhart Tolle

If individuality is an illusion created by the mind, then who or what reincarnates?

Eckhart suggests that the answer to reincarnation can be found through observation. For example, you can observe reincarnation in yourself many times during the day when you identify with a thought. After all, the moment you completely associate your identity with the thought, you have forgotten your essential nature as consciousness and have incarnated into a thought form.
    Published on Jan 25, 2019

11:22 minutes

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (28th May 2019), Dreamtimer (29th May 2019), Elen (29th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2019)

Thanks
    Pirates of the Caribbean ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (28th May 2019), Dreamtimer (29th May 2019), Elen (29th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2019), Kitsune (28th May 2019)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Ferron ~ Cactus

Ferron singing 'Cactus', taken from her album 'Driver', released in 1994

♪ It's been a year since you left home for higher ground. In the distance I hear a hoot owl ask the only question I have found to be worthy of the sound it makes as it breaks the silence of your old town. These letters are another way to love you.

It takes trouble, and it takes courage to be free. But you 'll find, it you are soft enough, love will hang around for free. And the coldest bed I found does not hold one but it will hold three. I hope you never have to know what that can mean.

It's safe to say I took the long and winding path. And were it not for loving friendships who knows how long I would have lasted. You're young one day but youth is rude and while you watch it walks right past and then...hey...you get your chance to think like me.

When I was young I was in service to my pain. On sunny days you'd find me walking miles to look for rain. And as many times I swapped it all just to hop a moving train. Looking back, it was a most expensive way to get around.

And I found that all the world could love you save for one. And I don't know why it is, but that kiss will be the haunted one. You'll pine and weep and you'll lose good sleep and you'll think your life has come undone, until you learn to turn and spurn that bitter wind.

Because it'll probably be the one you least expect to, who will wager through your storm with you, who will give your fears respect... who will melt your burden down...though you probably don't want that yet, still...the odds fall sweet in favor to an open heart.

Seems to me the tools for being human are wicked crude. They're not so slick and smooth and shiny as some stranger might allude. And while your longest night might test you, you don't be scared of solitude. And remember what is shared is also true.

Because there's a place where the water races wide. And you could be hard pressed (in the muck of time) just trying to reach the other side. You learn to find the only way, or you learn to say you tried. It seems to me a lot of little towns were made that way.

Now while I'm at it...let me tell you about the moon. Because I heard some people talking, looks like we're probably going to have to move there soon. All I know is the face it shows at midnight is not the one it shows at noon. But I bet it's a standing kind of wistful from over there.

In a word, I heard that life's a cactus tree. And should you find a way to break it's skin, won't you have a drink for me. But...if you're standing near a cactus, you're probably where you shouldn't be. Isn't this why you left your home, though you love me.

Now when I imagine life is only time and space...then I guess I've seen the best of it upon your tender, loving face. And the faith that you bestowed in me gives me a solid sense of place. I learn to say...Fire, Water, Earth and Air...I learn to say Fire, Water, Earth and Air...I learn to say Fire, Water, Earth and Air...and I'll see you there. ♪

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (29th May 2019), Dreamtimer (29th May 2019), Elen (29th May 2019)

Thanks
    Ramping it up ...

UFOs have come out of the fringe and into the mainstream ...

By Nick Pope

May 29, 2019

New York Post
    Premiered 4 hours ago

In the first episode of "The Basement Office", host Steven Greenstreet discusses recent bombshell reports that have thrust UFOs into the mainstream. These include ongoing revelations coming out of the Pentagon regarding "unidentified aerial phenomena", the Navy's encounters with unidentified craft that "defy physics", and commercial air pilots having close encounters.

This episode features Nick Pope, the "real-life Fox Mulder", who secretly investigated UFOs for the British government during the 1990s while running the "UFO Office" at the UK's Ministry of Defence.

UFOs: “A Threat to the Homeland” | The Basement Office - Ep. 1 | New York Post

24:04 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaSY2Zc0goQ

"You’d have to be living on another planet not to have heard one of the biggest news stories in recent times: After years of denial, it turns out that the US government has a secret program, researching and investigating UFOs.

The conspiracy theorists were right all along.

The story broke in December 2017 and generated unprecedented mainstream media coverage of the UFO phenomenon, which continues to this day, as the story continues to unfold. This coverage includes The Post’s new docu-series “The Basement Office,” which delves into this story as part of a wider investigation of the UFO mystery.

The Pentagon’s secret UFO program was called AATIP — Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. The title cleverly blurred the lines between next-generation aviation threats and the phenomena they were really studying. Maybe as an unintended consequence, but perhaps by design, the cryptic title also kept the program hidden from the numerous people who make Freedom of Information Act requests about “UFOs.” AATIP was set up in 2007, largely on the initiative of the then-Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid. When AATIP’s existence was revealed, Reid tweeted “The truth is out there. Seriously.”

Related revelations and developments came thick and fast. Details were released of multiple events where UFOs have been tracked on radar and chased by military jets, including a November 2004 incident where the USS Nimitz carrier strike group was buzzed by multiple UFOs. Videos of three of these spectacular mid-air encounters have been made public, though many more have yet to be released. The Senate Armed Services Committee investigated the USS Nimitz incident last year and interviewed some of the pilots and radar operators. Also last year, the Defense Intelligence Agency briefed Congress on AATIP’s work.

In a January 9, 2018, letter to John McCain — copied to other senior congressional figures and to key committees — the DIA disclosed that they had researched anti-gravity, warp drives, wormholes and other theoretical physics concepts needed for interstellar travel, as part of an effort to understand what they termed “foreign advanced aerospace weapon threats.” It raised the question “how foreign is foreign?” — did they mean Russia, China, or somewhere considerably farther afield?

In April of this year, the Navy announced they would issue new guidance to pilots who encountered UFOs, following a recent upsurge in “incursions” by “unidentified aircraft.” Then, just last week, The Post secured a stunning admission from the DOD that AATIP investigated “unidentified aerial phenomena” — a phrase they had previously been very careful to avoid. This bombshell revelation was the final proof that this had never been about Russian or Chinese aircraft, missiles and drones. Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) is the accepted government, military and intelligence community term for what the public call UFOs.

When I worked on this issue for the UK’s Ministry of Defence, we used “UAP” in our internal policy discussions, thus avoiding the pop-culture baggage that came with the term “UFO” and reframing the discussion as a defense and national security issue. That’s how those of us who have looked at the phenomenon from within government view it.

UFOs have finally come out of the fringe and into the mainstream. Multiple stories have appeared in major media outlets. There is congressional interest. Pilots, radar operators and intelligence officers involved in these encounters and investigations are going on the record, calling for action. It’s difficult to avoid the conclusion that there’s a bigger picture here. The pace of events is picking up, and we seem to be building up to something. Something is happening. Something new. Something big."

Nick Pope worked for the UK Ministry of Defence for 21 years. From 1991 to 1994, he was posted to a division where his duties included researching and investigating unidentified aerial phenomena.

Source

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (29th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019)

Thanks

Thinking

How did this ever become a thing ...
    From November 11, 2014

How Mt Everest has become the highest, angriest traffic jam in the world

"KNIVES, fists, fury and severe overcrowding. That's the picture up on Mt Everest this climbing season. An Aussie who's climbed it explains why" ... Read the rest

Fast forward 2019

The latest on all this ...

Everest: why are so many climbers dying?

The Sun
    Published on May 29, 2019

2:28 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 29th May 2019 at 18:14. Reason: enhanced

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (29th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019)

Thanks

Exclamation

Mueller talks ...

WATCH: Robert Mueller makes 1st public statement on Russia probe

The Sun

Recorded live 11:00 am EST
    5/29/2019

10:04 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 29th May 2019 at 16:09. Reason: updated

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (29th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Mueller talks ...

WATCH: Robert Mueller makes 1st public statement on Russia probe
    So what he's actually saying is "There was Russian interference, and I personally do suspect that Trump was in collusion with them, but the US constitution forbade me from investigating a sitting president, so I haven't even investigated him."

Hmmmmm...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2019), Gio (30th May 2019), Kitsune (30th May 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    So what he's actually saying is "There was Russian interference, and I personally do suspect that Trump was in collusion with them, but the US constitution forbade me from investigating a sitting president, so I haven't even investigated him."

Hmmmmm...
    Oh - he investigated him, but (apparently this was never his mandate to do) he is (was) restricted (prohibited) by Department of Justice guidelines from prosecuting a sitting president ... That's for Congress (the House of Representatives) to do, and for the Senate (side) to sit as jurors ... Even if Congress doesn't accept its duty (due to the Republican's control in the Senate) ... Trump could still be charged after he's out of office ... He's not out of the woods yet and he knows it.

The implications of (today's) Mueller public statement will now (and always) shadow Trump's presidency.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Kitsune (30th May 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mueller definitely investigated Trump and laid out a great deal of his findings in his 37 indictments.

Remember the speaking indictments, they have nothing to do with the media and everything to do with criminal activities.

He knew his limitations going in and he operated accordingly.

His statement today puts the lie directly to Barr's mouth. As was already evident in the report which is available in tweet form.

Last night Justin Amash gave a speech and he spoke about various findings of Mueller. Some Republican voters who attended were saying that they didn't even know that the report had not exonerated Trump because they heard nothing of the relevant details from the conservative press.

They were kept ignorant by the media that they trusted.

Not that I'm surprised.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Gio (30th May 2019), Kitsune (30th May 2019)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

The latest ...

One Day In Montreal, Canada | This City Is Amazing!

Gabriel Traveler
    Published on May 29, 2019
    Exploring Montreal, Canada, the largest city in the French-speaking province of Quebec.

In case you're wondering why I didn't stay longer in Panama and Central America, I wrote an article on my blog that explains and gives a little insight into how I decide where I'm traveling to next: https://gabejedmo.blogspot.com/2019/...ft-panama.html

15:27 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 30th May 2019 at 03:48.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Kitsune (30th May 2019)

Thanks
    Bilderberg Back In Switzerland for 2019 - #NewWorldNextWeek

corbettreport
    Published on May 30, 2019
    Welcome back to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy
    that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news.
    all news items link posted under youtube show notes

16:19 minutes

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    If Trump ends up attending Bilderberg, I imagine the alternative community might suddenly think the Bilderbergs are awesome. I don't like to be so cynical, but the patterns are already there.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Gio (30th May 2019)

Thanks
    Will also share this here ...

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Solutions in our Battle for Humanity - Catherine Fitts

Forum Borealis

"Let's explore preserving civilization. Some themes raised: Why is it crucial to maintain, own, & enjoy art, beauty, & culture? Creativity: Antidote to negativity obsession? Cryptocurrency: Solution or trap? Universal Basic Income: Freedom or enslavement? Mind control: Key to slave labour? Which economic model serve citizens? Can intention influence reality? How to fix the Black Budget? What of the Pentagon audit? How to build a happy life amidst gloom? Is the Space Force a whitewash of the Classified Space Program? Is false dichotomy & identity politics a distraction? What did Voyager mission detect in Saturn's rings? + Hear Al's tourist prospect of Norway."

Published on May 30, 2019

2:14:01 minutes

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2019), Aragorn (31st May 2019), Dreamtimer (31st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2019)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Some more great rock n' roll stuff ...

BUDDY HOLLY Home/Grave/Statue - Lubbock TX
    Jordan The Lion Daily Travel VLOG (5/24/19

20:22 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJBDh8-TbqI

This one is a real bonus for those technically inclined in regards
    to how these early rock recordings were conceived and achieved !

I highly recommend listening through the end ...

WHERE BUDDY HOLLY RECORDED HIS HITS -
    Norman Petty Recording Studios - Clovis, NM (5/30/19)

36:10 minutes

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019), Kitsune (1st June 2019)