Page 264 of 447 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 6699

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Michael Cohen is the 33rd person Mueller has charged.

How's that for a good number?

Mueller's killin' it.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 1st December 2018 at 06:42.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Aragorn (1st December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018), Gio (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,376 Times in 7,425 Posts
    His Don't Cry For me Argentina' Moment ...

Heroes

David Bowie

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018)

Thanks

Question

What If...?

Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix -
    Episode 357 - American Voice Radio, November 30th, 2018

Referenced previous show: History is a Lie, We've Been Set Up

thecrowhouse

Published on Nov 30, 2018

55:11 minutes

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018)

Thanks

Thinking

More binge worthy listens ...

Dark journalist x-series 37: Atlantis rising
    cayce jfk hemingway mystery! Special guest gigi young

Streamed live 11/30/2018

X STEGANOGRAPHY REVEALED!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt presents the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the History of Political and Covert Esoteric Groups coordinating in a Stealth Program the Secret Work of the Mystery Schools X-Technology and Apotheum Reality Distortion.

JFK Ernest Hemingway X-Connection Part 2
    Dark Journalist reveals the most unusual circumstances surrounding JFK making an extraordinary effort to recover Legendary writer Ernest Hemingway's Secret Vault and shows the contents were related to Hemingways' efforts to follow up Edgar Cayce's readings about Atlantis rising off the coast of Bimini...!
    2:53:28 minutes

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    A civil offense ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Onward ...

How Expensive is RIGA, LATVIA? This City is Amazing!

Gabriel Traveler

27:45 minutes

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    A calm/siege ...

Ukraine strenghtens naval forces in the Sea of Azov | DW News

DW English

One of the pressing issues at the G20 summit is the rising tension between Moscow and Kyiv. Martial law has been put in effect in the Ukraine, Russia deployed missile systems in Crimea, President Trump’s summit snub of Vladimir Putin, a lot has happened in less than a week since Russian security services fired on and captured 3 small Ukrainian navy vessels heading through the Kerch strait. Our correspondent Nick Connolly has been to Mariupol, the front line port city for Ukraine's fleet to investigate.

Published on Dec 1, 2018

* Deutsche Welle is Germany's international broadcaster, producing TV, radio and online content in 30 languages
    3:36 minutes

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Wait for it ...

Reuben the Bulldog: Smells Like the Holidays ...

"If you own a bulldog, you know they pass gas like it's their job.... and they do their job well. We finally caught him on film doing exactly that (apologies that the audio was not as loud as in person, but you get the picture with his response)"

Published on Dec 1, 2018

1:51 minutes

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Cambodian fast food ...

Morris - Highway Sellers of Takeaway Cooked Rice

2:35 minutes

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Chris (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Cambodian fast food ...

Morris - Highway Sellers of Takeaway Cooked Rice

2:35 minutes

That wasn't very appetising. I'd rather cut my tongue out than eat any of that...

Cambodia is such a depressing place. Dirty and dirt poor, unable to develop because the communists have wiped out everyone who was even remotely smart. Seriously, even people who wore glasses or could read, or were Chinese. Its only redeeming feature is the Angkor Wat, which looks amazing and shows you how the place has gone backward since then. I've never been so pissed off at Left-wing Tyranny than when I toured the Killing fields of Cambodia and a school in Phnom Penh which was used as a torture palace by the Khmer Rouge. The stench of death is all over the place.

I think proportionally this was the worst genocide that any country has ever inflicted on its own population. From the evidence, it might take several centuries for Cambodia to recover from this horror.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018), Gio (1st December 2018)

Thanks

Thinking

Phnom Penh, Capital of Cambodia

If i may ...

Chris, since you having personally visited first hand and having seen/smell/witnessed the aftermath of an horrific human period (committed by the Khmer Rouge) ... One can understand your strong sentiments regarding your quite vivid past visit to that country ... Though may i add, most of the current youthful population weren't even alive during those killing days.

Still the older i get, the more i am inclined to realize as humans - all humans are capable of such behavioral acts ... Like it or not. And regarding the roadside food fare, i imagine in retrospect, when you think back during your life - that rice would of tasted a lot better than swallowing your tongue.

Blessings Gio
    Last edited by Gio, 1st December 2018 at 15:36.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Chris (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (2nd December 2018)

Thanks

Lightbulb

A timely item ...

How to Change Your Negative Associations Using Mind Conditioning - Teal Swan

"Because the brain is plastic it is possible to change both your negative associations as well as your positive associations with mind conditioning. This technique for Changing your Negative Associations involves a visual exercise to essentially reformulate the connections in your brain over how you associate images in your mind."

Published on Dec 1, 2018

10:20 minutes

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (2nd December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

Phnom Penh, Capital of Cambodia

If i may ...

Chris, since you having personally visited first hand and having seen/smell/witnessed the aftermath of an horrific human period (committed by the Khmer Rouge) ... One can understand your strong sentiments regarding your quite vivid past visit to that country ... Though may i add, most of the current youthful population weren't even alive during those killing days.

Still the older i get, the more i am inclined to realize as humans - all humans are capable of such behavioral acts ... Like it or not. And regarding the roadside food fare, i imagine in retrospect, when you think back during your life - that rice would of tasted a lot better than swallowing your tongue.

Blessings Gio
    I was referring to the hygienic conditions in which said treat (whilst no doubt tasty) was prepared. I got food poisoning a number of times whilst travelling and living an Asia, which had a long-term effect on my digestive health. I don't want to get too graphic, but I didn't have a properly solid bowel movement for more than a decade. Recently I noticed that my bowel is back to its former self and I'm quite surprised how that feels like. I think my temperate European gut bacteria have finally overpowered the tropical invaders and they're no more, they have been relegated to the abyss.

At least I was relatively lucky, my Spanish ex-flatmate, who lived in China for 9 months got seriously sick from repeated gastroenteritis and was about to go in for surgery, when he discovered Manuka Honey. That saved him and he was back to his normal health in a few months. In hindsight, I should have tried that as well...

I wasn't making a judgement call on Cambodians themselves, they are in fact a lovely people, but they are victims of communism. Their entire learned class has been wiped out during the Khmer Rouge regime and once you wipe out high-IQ people, they're next to impossible to replace. A similar thing happened in Hungary, first with the Holocaust, then with the Stalinist Terror of the fifties. The Coup De Grace was the 1956 revolution, when that failed, the entire learned class of Hungary left the country and created a significant boom in the sciences and the arts, particularly in countries like the US and Sweden. However, Hungary itself has never recovered from the loss of so many brilliant minds. What happened in Cambodia (and China) was a lot more extreme, but the principle is the same. Communism is the greatest evil that has ever existed in the history of mankind, I'm convinced of that. Fascism comes close, but it only really existed for a few short decades and therefore its impact was more limited.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (2nd December 2018), Gio (1st December 2018)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Thanks Chris ...

For taking the time to expand and elaborate upon your experiences in Asia ...
    Your explanation kind of hit home for me, and i can easily relate to the stomach issues.

I respect, and do take your insightful perspectives to heart ... Especially appreciating that
    you having had a unique and closeup positional view growing up in Eastern Europe ...
    For which most Westerner (s) do not have a clue in regards to ...

Please feel free to share here on the thread - Your most welcome ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018), Chris (2nd December 2018), Elen (2nd December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanks Chris ...

For taking the time to expand and elaborate upon your experiences in Asia ...
    Your explanation kind of hit home for me, and i can easily relate to the stomach issues.

I respect, and do take your insightful perspectives to heart ... Especially appreciating that
    you having had a unique and closeup positional view growing up in Eastern Europe ...
    For which most Westerner (s) do not have a clue in regards to ...

Please feel free to share here on the thread - Your most welcome ...
    Thank you, this is a great thread.

Just for the record, because you weren't here when I introduced myself, though I am Hungarian, and I live in Hungary now (right by the Austrian border), I did some of my growing up in India (2 years) and I spent most of my adult life abroad (Ireland, Singapore and the UK) and like most Europeans, I did travel quite extensively.

One of the great things about living in Europe, as opposed to the US or Asia is the amount of paid annual leave you get. It really can get quite ridiculous. I have friends in the US who get by on two weeks' annual leave. I used to get three weeks in Singapore. I get six weeks here in Hungary and women can take up to three years' (!) maternity leave. Ok, so salaries are really quite low by world standards, but at least you can spend a bit of time with your loved ones, which is very valuable in itself.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018), Elen (3rd December 2018), Gio (2nd December 2018)