Page 228 of 447 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 6694

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,347 Times in 7,415 Posts

Question

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Via Norio Hayakawa - who wrote the foreward for Anthony Sanchez's controversial book "UFO HIGHWAY"...

Now 5 years 10 months ago ...

by Norio Hayakawa, sponsor of the Civilian Intelligence Network whose focus has been on the study of how a segment of the population's "beliefs in UFOs" (as physical alien spacecraft) may have been manipulated and (in some cases, may even have been created) and taken advantage of by the U.S. Intelligence community and by the military in certain counter intelligence programs and operations:

Where I stand on UFOs, Aliens and Conspiracies and my take on Anthony Sanchez's intriguing but highly controversial book, UFO HIGHWAY

I hereby reiterate my stance on this matter:

As far as I am concerned, there has never been any single, solid, physical, tangible, irrefutable (publicly acknowledged) evidence whatsoever that we have ever been (or are being) visited by physical extraterrestrial entities in physical extraterrestrial spacecraft. ("physical", based on our concept and understanding of the terminology)

This has been my bottom line for many, many years and I will continue to take this stand until the day such evidence is manifested beyond question.

However, this does not mean that the so-called UFO phenomenon does not exist.
    In fact, it is my belief that this phenomenon has existed from time immemorial.
    Unfortunately, I have seen no solid evidence that this phenomenon has anything to do with physical extraterrestrial visitations.

Despite having been involved in the so-called "UFO research" for 50 years or so (I began my involvement with this field since around 1961), I am the first to admit that I have found no answers when it comes to this puzzling phenomenon.

I am bascially in agreement with the statement recently issued by the WHITE HOUSE (on November 7, 2011), i.e., that the "U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engage any member of the human race...in addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye".

I am also in agreement with the following statements issued by the WHITE HOUSE:

"Many scientists and mathematicians have looked with a statistical mindset at the question of whether life exists beyond Earth and have come to the conclusion that the odds are pretty high that somewhere among the trillions and trillions of stars in the universe thee is a planet other than ours that is home to life.

Many have also noted, however, that the odds of us making contact with any of them - especially any intelligent ones - are extremely small, given the distances involved.

But that's all statistics and speculation.

The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth".

Having said all this and having my position clarified, I am still intrigued by the "beliefs" of a segment of the population when it comes to UFOs, Aliens and Conspiracies, i.e., that we have been (or are being) visited by physical extraterrestrial entities in physical extraterrestrial spacecraft and this is all covered up by the government.

This is the reason why, despite my skeptical stance, I try to be open-minded enough to welcome anyone to write a book on UFOs, Aliens and Conspiracies.

As I mentioned in the beginning, one such book that I am quite fascinated with is Anthony Sanchez's controversial, book UFO HIGHWAY, http://www.ufohighway.com

So much so that I offered to write a short FOREWORD to it, regardless of whether his "findings" and his alleged "source" are credible or not.

As I stated clearly in the FOREWORD, there is not a single, solid, physical, tangible, irrefutable documentary evidence whatsoever that there is a physical U.S. operated underground base (much less a joint U.S./alien one at that) in Dulce, New Mexico.

However, there seem to be (at least to me) some circumstantial evidences (including many reports and testimonies from many individuals in the local Jicarilla Apache community of Dulce, an area filled with deep-rooted cultural and spiritual beliefs) that "something" is there in Dulce. What that "something" is, I do not know and I do not claim to know.

Ultimately, at least to me, Anthony Sanchez's intriguing book is not about UFOs, nor about aliens nor about an alien base. It is about the role of "belief".

Could collective "beliefs" ever create another level of "reality" somewhere in time and space?

As I insinuated in the FOREWORD, could it be that there is a "highway" through which other "realities" could be interacting with the human psyche in certain locations?

Is there an alternate "reality" lurking and interacting with the human psyche behind the physical facade of Dulce and its surroundings and, by further extension, the entire region east of the Four Corners area of New Mexico?
    Yes, this is all nothing but speculation.

We may never know.

I highly recommend UFO HIGHWAY because it is not only a great read but it is a psychological eyeopener and makes us want to ask questions, questions that could very well affect our understanding of what reality ultimately is.

UFOs in Dulce, New Mexico, Part 1 - - by Norio Hayakawa

Published on Oct 8, 2017

26:59 minutes

Note will post part 2 when updated:

In summation /The bottom line ...

UFOs in Dulce, New Mexico, Part 2 - - Norio Hayakawa

Published on Oct 12, 2017

14:23 minutes

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2017), Aragorn (13th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

Listen up ...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTJ_n9Oqs0

Where's all the - Ice ice baby ...

Solar Storm Continues, La Niña Forecast | S0 News Oct.13.2017

Suspicious0bservers

Published on Oct 13, 2017

5:33 minutes

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2017), Aragorn (13th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks
    'Talk to the hand' ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2017), Aragorn (13th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

In the spirit of the day ...

5 Creepiest & Most Haunted Locations in the World | Episode 2 | United States of America

Top5s

Published on Oct 12, 2017
    America is full of haunted locations, and in this episode, we are looking at five that are
    believed to be especially haunted... Grab your pillow, hit the lights, sit back and enjoy.
    14:47 minutes

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2017), Aragorn (13th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

Take it all for what its worth for you ...
    Some differing search engine choices ...

So You've Decided To Boycott Google...

corbettreport

JOIN THE OPEN SOURCE INVESTIGATION: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=24412

You've decided to boycott Google? Congratulations! That's a great idea! But now, where do you go for alternatives? Are there any other search engines? Join The Corbett Report's open source investigation into search alternatives as we explore the good the bad and the ugly of online filter bubbles.
    14:54 minutes

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2017), Aragorn (13th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2017), fourty-two (14th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

The Rodney Dangerfield of the rabbit hole community ...
    Who never gets any respect ...

C.W. Chanter

This Week in Conspiracy (analytical overview)

Streamed live 3 hours ago - Friday 10/13/17
    Many topics will be discussed, please do enjoy
    1:33:10 min.

Gets going at the 6 minute mark

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2017), Aragorn (14th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,164 Times in 11,946 Posts
    I like this guy, he actually makes sense...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2017), Aragorn (14th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

Time to pay the piper ...

Harvey Weinstein

The End

by The Doors

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2017), Aragorn (14th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2017), modwiz (13th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Will share this here ...

Via Norio Hayakawa ...

It is quite rare for me to post an item such as this, especially a photo such as this, unless I consider it to be significant.

I have known Dave for quite a number of years and I consider him to be a sincere and trustworthy colleague of mine in our mutual desire to get to the bottom of this phenomenon, whatever it is.....and going beyond the superficiality of speculations and not coming to a definitive, dogmatic conclusion of what it is.

I know that he carries his camera (I am not talking about a cellphone) with him quite often (just like me). I would say that he was lucky at this moment when he took this fascinating photo. I wish it was me who took it, but I rejoice just as much the fact that it was he who was lucky enough to take this photo that evening:

Photo taken by Dave Oz on November 28, 2011 in his Farmington, New Mexico neighborhood. A series of photographs shows an object hovering almost motionless and silent, slowly moving to the left. The stars are showing some streak, yet the object is quite stationary.

Close up of the above photo

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2017), Aragorn (14th October 2017), Dreamtimer (13th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2017), modwiz (14th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Marylin Manson without makeup and with eyebrows. I enjoyed this one. He tells his story without a bunch of spin or BS. I like how he talked about having morals and ethics.

CW is a lawyer. (Don't hold that against him:whistle

At 46:33 in CW's vid he mentions the we're a small community. Most people aren't tuned in to this stuff. We're like people who dress up to go to the Renaissance festival. Yeah, baby. I'm not like one, I am one. Although I keep it pretty simple. I have a friend who has an entire room in her house for her gowns. They're beautiful.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th October 2017 at 12:13. Reason: additional commentary

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2017), Aragorn (14th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), modwiz (14th October 2017), sandy (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

Highway tales ...

Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J."
    Strange Symbols on Disk in Georgia

Earthfiles

The sun set at 8:35 PM Eastern on Tuesday, June 28, 2015, in Richmond Hill, Georgia, a few miles southwest of Savannah and the Hunter Army Airfield. Two hours before at 5:34 PM, Army Sergeant 1st Class “C.J.”, his wife, two children, a dog and a cat set off in their pickup truck for a family move to Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Fort Carson. C. J. programmed their Colorado Springs “final destination” into his new GPS.

C. J. told Earthfiles, “We had animals in the back of the truck, and it's safer for us to travel with our dog in the back of the truck with a topper on it. And we wanted to drive in the evening so that our dog and cat would not get overheated. That's also when there's less traffic and we can cover more ground.”

But high strangeness set in on Route 16 that mysteriously caused them to veer onto US 1 north to Wadley, Georgia. Even more strange was the large disc with odd symbols on it that suddenly came over their car in Wad ley around 1:20 AM Eastern, on June 29th.

After the disc took off, C. J. looked at his cell phone and it read 1:28 AM Eastern. He and his wife were very confused about what had happened for nearly five minutes when the disc was over the road in front of them. How could they be in Wadley off course 112 miles from Richmond Hill? Why would it have taken 5 hours, 8:30 PM to 1:30 AM? C. J. had only stopped briefly a couple of short stops on I-16, first for the kids to use the bathroom and he bought a bungee cord to hold down their belongings in the back of the pickup that had been shifting around.

Immediately after the UFO encounter, C. J. drove up the road a few miles to the Shake Rag express on HWY 1 South. “We needed to stop because we were shook up.” C. J. told Earthfiles. “When we got back on the road and drove a while that's where we ended up at the church with the graveyard and had to reset our GPS. It took us on other highways toward Atlanta. We never got back on HWY 1. We avoided going back.”

C. J. was still driving northwest when the sun came up at 6:30 AM on June 29, 2015. An hour later at 7:30 AM, exhausted and troubled, C. J. got his family checked into a motel for much needed sleep. But even then, high strangeness continued. Here now is C. J. on the record, but asking for anonymity because he wants to protect his Army career.
    11:27 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbv-M3Q8rE

An independent summary:

Five Star UK Admiral & Chief of Defense Blows Whistle on UFOs

2:43 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0W23MoBUEM

Just as I do not question the truth of my colleague and friend Dr. Jesse A. Marcel Jr.’s story about his first-person involvement with a crashed Extraterrestrial UFO in Roswell in 1947, or the above statement from Lord Hill-Norton, I am just as certain that journalist Linda Moulton Howe publishes what she believes to be reliable, but oftentimes difficult to verify information on her website, Earthfiles (www.earthfiles.com).

Over the past few days and after reading Linda Moulton Howe’s October 3, 2015 report concerning a series of strange events that involved U.S. Army Sergeant 1st Class “C.J.” and his family, I have been feeling a deeper-than-usual level of frustration, resentment, and grave concern regarding our government’s / military’s long-standing and ongoing cover-up of the UFO / ET reality. I continually wonder what we might all do to help end this ill-conceived and harmful policy which began so long ago, and that continues through the present day. Given the content of the message (see below) received by “C.J.” as related in Linda’s Earthfiles report, I believe that we should all be very concerned. However, because our nation’s leaders have chosen to withhold the honest truth about ET visitation to this planet for so long, I know that most people are unlikely to take C.J.’s story or similar accounts seriously unless and until they hear the Truth spoken from our President in the up-front, straight-forward manner that Truth should always be spoken by a President of the United States of America.

Briefly summarized, Army Sergeant 1st Class C.J. and his family leave Hunter Army Airfield, Richmond Hill, Georgia at 8:30 PM on June 28, 2015. The family is moving to C.J.’s new post assignment at Fort Carson near Colorado Springs, CO. C.J. enters their final destination of Colorado Springs, CO into his new GPS. They leave the Savannah metro area following Interstate Hwy 16.

While still following their GPS but for an unknown reason (perhaps due to an unusually dense fog) they deviate from their I-16 course and instead turn on to US Hwy 1 N. At 1:20 AM on June 29, they find themselves in Wadely, Georgia (135 miles from Richmond Hill) and experience a huge, brilliant disc-shaped (UFO) over the road and above their truck. The UFO is an estimated 820 feet long and 160 feet high, and is at an altitude of 200 feet above their vehicle. They believe their UFO sighting to have lasted for between 5-8 minutes. However, it had been almost 5 hours since they left Richmond Hill. (i.e. the couple has approximately 3 hours of missing time). When they become re-oriented near a church in Wadely, their GPS unexpectedly indicates “arrived final destination”.

C.J. resets the GPS for Colorado Springs, CO and then drives just north of Atlanta to Kennesaw, GA. At 7:30 AM they check into the Magnuson Hotel. They rest there during daylight hours and then drive on through the following night (now June 30) to Padukah, KY, where they stopped to check into a Motel 6 at 5:34 AM. C.J. then finds himself in the bathroom of their Motel 6 room, awakened from an apparent trance state, during which he was unconsciously compelled to write down symbols consisting of lines and squares from left to right, on the back of the Motel 6 full page receipt. The symbols on the page as written by C.J. are shown in the photo below.

Squares and lines, actually binary code, written by C.J. on the back of a Motel 6 receipt.

It has been independently confirmed both by myself and another researcher (Dr. Horace Drew) that C.J.’s symbols are in fact a message written in binary code that can be translated via a standard ASCII table. C.J.’s message reads as follows:

“Continuous protection of humanity 49.27n, 11.5e. Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL ` citizens. Advancement imperative for planetary survival. Beware of Orion 1350.3 and Z Ruticuli 39.170. Avoid [signal] messages sent.”

Linda’s Earthfiles report continues on from here, but it is here that I will end my summary of her report with this quote from her interview with C.J. that summarizes, in part, his “gut-feeling” assessment of what all of this might mean for humanity:

“I know its something that will affect us here on Earth. I know that our current state and our current advancement and technology and how we are progressing is happening too slow. And the way to fix that is opening up and allowing everyone here who’s kept in the dark or not being offered the information or not being told the information. One of the main things that needs to happen is we need to allow outside minds to know about this in order to solve the challenge of having to increase our advancement in technology and speed up our process for advancement.”

C.J., I completely agree with your assessment of what this all means, although I believe that our lack of advancement in our spiritual and social development (rather than our technological development) are the areas of greater concern. In my view the words in the message “imperative for planetary survival” carry with them a sense of urgency that should not be minimized or overlooked (nor covered up).

That those in our military / government who have taken the “might makes right” approach to preventing U.S. citizens and indeed all of Earth’s citizens from knowing the Truth about ET visitation to this planet is an example of the most un-democratic, unwise, and ignoble decision/policy-making that I have encountered during my 60 years of life on this planet Earth. From the message we have been given through you, C.J., and via Linda Moulton Howe, I, too, believe that it is clear that those who have for so long covered up this information MUST IMMEDIATELY RESCIND the UFO/ET Truth Embargo before it is too late. Through this message “they”, whoever “they” are, have delivered a mandate, a mandate that I would interpret as AN ORDER, that the Truth about the reality of ET/UFO visitation to this planet be revealed to all of mankind. From the tone of this message it does not sound as though there is a moment to lose.

As pointed out in Linda’s article by message analyst / code breaker Dr. Horace Drew, the first set of numbers communicated in the message, 49.27 n, 11.5e, are exactly the latitude and longitude geographical coordinates of Nuremberg, Germany. One visitor to The Jesse A. Marcel Library stated that her interpretation of why Nuremberg was referenced in this ET message had to do with the Nuremberg Trials held post WWII, during which members of Hitler’s Nazi regime were tried for war crimes and for crimes against humanity. This clear reference to Nuremberg may have been included in the message as a reminder that those who continue to engineer and sustain “The Truth Embargo” have now transitioned into the realm of what many (including myself) will consider to be a conscious and willful perpetration of yet another crime against humanity, a crime which may well justify trials similar to those that were carried out post-WWII in Nuremberg. My advice: “Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL citizens.” Do it NOW.

Richard O’Connor, M.D.
    Updated ...

Interview with "C.J" Part 2: Binary Code Telepathic Download

Earthfiles

Published on Oct 14, 2017
    By the early morning of June 30, 2015, after driving again all night from Kennesaw, Georgia, north of Atlanta, C. J. and his family checked into a Motel 6 in Paducah, Kentucky. Exhausted, C. J. fell into a deep sleep and remembers dreaming and becoming conscious in the motel bathroom writing down all the above squares and vertical lines on the back of his letter-size Credit Card Sales Receipt.

"It was about an hour after sunrise at 7:36 AM when we finally got just north of Atlanta and checked into the Magnuson Hotel. I could not sleep. I might have closed my eyes, but I really didn't sleep. I felt like I was wired. My wife closed her eyes briefly and might have only slept about an hour. The kids passed out for a little bit. But they were up and playing games on their tablets.

So we drove on later that day until early the next morning on June 30th, when we reached a 2-story Motel 6 in Paducah, Kentucky and checked in at 5:13 AM, according to the Credit Card Sales Receipt printed out on letter-size paper and given to me after we checked in and paid for a day to July 1, 2015. But we slept through June 30th and took off again that night of June 30th to July 1st, traveling while it was cooler and less traffic.

The Motel 6 let us bring our dog and cat to our room. We took an elevator up to a second floor room and got the kids in bed. Then my wife and I laid down. By this point, I was pretty exhausted and started to go to sleep. I know I was sleeping and I was having a dream of lights all around me. I don't know where I was in the dream."
    10:58 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 15th October 2017 at 04:36. Reason: Add

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2017), Aragorn (14th October 2017), Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), modwiz (14th October 2017), sandy (15th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

An ongoing elephant in the room ...

Susan Clark | The 5G Conspiracy, Radiofrequency Radiation, & Eco-Genocide

TheHighersideChats

Published on Oct 14, 2017
    Join host, Greg Carlwood, of The Higherside Chats podcast, as he talks... with guest, Susan Clark.

While we distract ourselves with Facebook or mindless television and damage our health with nutrient deficient foods, the elite have been carefully crafting a full spectrum attack.

Indeed, a war is raging and we find ourselves in a fight for our lives as an eco-genocide aims to depopulate the planet by depleting us of nourishment and bathing us in harmful radio-microwave frequency rays known to do damage down to microscopic levels.

Fortunately, today's guest, Susan Clark, has dedicated years to studying radio-frequency radiation bio-effects during her time spent as a research assistant for Harvard Medical School, and today, she joins The Higherside to help us understand these ongoing projects against the people.
    Also please note: A few valuable link resources from the interview under Youtube show-notes.

1:23:49 minutes

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2017), Aragorn (15th October 2017), Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), modwiz (14th October 2017), sandy (15th October 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Once upon a time there was a human being ...

Joachim of Fiore

And his theory of the three ages.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2017), Aragorn (15th October 2017), Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), modwiz (15th October 2017), sandy (15th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Cool.
    The Age of the Father, corresponding to the Old Testament, characterized by obedience of mankind to the Rules of God;

The Age of the Son, between the advent of Christ and 1260, represented by the New Testament, when Man became the son of God;

The Age of the Holy Spirit, impending, ushered in by an Angel with a sword, when mankind was to come in direct contact with God, reaching the total freedom preached by the Christian message. The Kingdom of the Holy Spirit, a new dispensation of universal love, would proceed from the Gospel of Christ, but transcend the letter of it. In this new Age the ecclesiastical organization would be replaced and the Order of the Just would rule the Church. This Order of the Just was later identified with the Franciscan order by his follower Gerardo of Borgo San Donnino.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2017), Aragorn (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

He was a thousand years ahead of the times ...

"According to Joachim, only in this third Age it will be possible to really understand the words of God in its deepest meanings, and not merely literally. In this period, instead of the parousia (second Advent of Christ), a new Epoch of peace and concord would begin; also, a new religious "order" of spiritual men will arise, thus making the present hierarchy of the Church almost unnecessary ...

Thomas Aquinas confuted his theories in his Summa Theologica, but in The Divine Comedy, Dante Alighieri placed him in paradise. Among the Spirituals, the stricter branch of the Franciscans, a Joachite group arose, many of whom saw Antichrist already in the world in the person of Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor (who died in 1250).

His views also inspired several subsequent movements: the Amalricians, the Dulcinians and the Brethren of the Free Spirit. All of these were eventually declared heretical by the Catholic Church.

Of importance is the fact that Joachim himself was never condemned as a heretic by the Church; rather, the ideas and movement surrounding him were condemned. Joachim the man was held in high regard during his lifetime."

Note he is attributed for the creation of the Christian symbol of the Holy Trinity ...

And also his order and abbey later became my father's ancestral home of San Giovanni in Fiore
    and my Franciscan namesake.

The truth will set you (us) free !
    Last edited by Gio, 15th October 2017 at 12:22.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2017), Aragorn (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), sandy (16th October 2017)