Page 222 of 447 FirstFirst ... 122172212219220221222223224225232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 6702

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,452 Times in 7,450 Posts
    Remember to enjoy your life cos ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2017), Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Getting there ...

I Feel Unbelievably Good - Here's How I Got Here

From Jeff Berwick

Published on Oct 3, 2017

25:03 minutes

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2017), Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Everyday ...

I Say A Little Prayer

by Dionne Warwick

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2017), Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017), sandy (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

A reading of tales from the past ...

RUSSIA'S ROSWELL INCIDENT: THE DALNEGORSK MYSTERIES

From Paul Stonehill Paranormal Research

Published on Oct 2, 2017
    A very unusual object entered the airspace over the forbidden Soviet strategic mining town of Dalnegorsk in 1986, crashed, and left behind enigmatic, mysterious metals, and strange objects. This is my continuous investigation of this dramatic case, As time goes by, there are even more mysteries, and as the Russian UFO researchers leraned, foreign powers are also interested in the object that crashed in 1986. But this was not the only disaster that month and year; and UFOs visited the site repeatedly thereafter...
    27:15 minutes

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2017), Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017), sandy (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

'Forget enlightenment - How about just a little peace of mind' ...

Terence McKenna - Gaia`s Midlife Crisis

[ FULL ]

From those now - long ago 1990's.

AwakeningJourney
    Published on Oct 3, 2017
    54:24 minutes

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2017), Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017), sandy (4th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    This happened to many since 4 days

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Getting there ...

I Feel Unbelievably Good - Here's How I Got Here

From Jeff Berwick

Published on Oct 3, 2017

25:03 minutes

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (4th October 2017), Gio (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017), sandy (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

Ep. 730 FADE to BLACK
    Jimmy Church w/ Whitley Strieber: The Super Natural (his new book)

FADE TO BLACK Radio
    Published on Oct 3, 2017

Whitley Strieber is the author of the Communion series of books and many novels ranging from the Wolfen and the Hunger to the Grays and his exciting new Alien Hunter series. Communion, the Wolfen, the Hunger and Superstorm have all been made into movies, Superstorm as the Day After Tomorrow.

Whitley is a Texan, and The Secret School has been listed by Texas Monthly among the top 10 books written by Texans. Alien Hunter has been made into TV series by the SyFy Channel.

Super Natural: a New Vision of the Unexplained is Whitley’s recent book… written with Professor Jeffrey Kripal, redefines the meaning of the close encounter and UFO phenomena and has been called “the most important book on the paranormal in 40 years” by author Gary Jansen.

Tonight we are going to cover Super Natural…and Whitley’s latest book, still to be published, that he has written with his wife, Anne… later we are going to see if we can get some of his private experiences out that he has never shared.

Air date: October 2, 2017
    Whitley Strieber segment commences at the 33 minute mark

2:58:53 minutes

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2017), Aragorn (4th October 2017), Dreamtimer (4th October 2017), modwiz (4th October 2017), sandy (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Will share this here for your inspection ...

From Sarah Westall

U.S. Citizens Have No Rights with Prime Minister David Williams

Published on Aug 30, 2017
    David Williams gives us a paradigm changing view of the constitution and international law. He gave up his citizenship and became Prime Minister of his own country. In this process he gained diplomatic immunity and rights that regular citizens do not have. A very interesting and thought provoking discussion.
    Biography:
    David Williams is the Prime Minister and Head of State for the Dominion of Melchizedek. Before he became Prime Minister, he was the ambassador at large for the country from 2006 thru 2012.

Prime Minister Williams was also the CEO and founder of Matrix Solutions, a membership website which helps individuals understand the concept of Self-Determination found in International law under peaceful settlements of disputes. After taking office as Prime Minister, he resigned his position at Matrix Solutions and focuses mainly on humanitarian work worldwide.

See more at the official site of the government of the Dominion of Melchizedeck: https://www.melchizedek.com/
    57:31 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08iGjlvJoUQ

Part 2

Elite's Education is Different & Rome Never Fell with Prime Minister David Williams

Published on Oct 3, 2017
    Prime Minister David Williams rejoins the program to answer questions from the last show and to discuss more paradigm changing ideas. He discusses the set up of Vatican City, Washington D.C., and the City of London. He discusses how the Roman Empire never fell and what it became. We also discuss how the children of the Elites are educated differently to understand the true history of our world.
    1:02:01 minutes

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2017), Aragorn (4th October 2017), Dreamtimer (4th October 2017), fourty-two (5th October 2017), modwiz (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

Then and surely now ...

Strange Days

From The Doors

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2017), Aragorn (4th October 2017), Dreamtimer (4th October 2017), modwiz (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

A look back tribute ...

Tom Petty | Long live Rock n Roll

"There's some kind of actual magic going on there."

18:04 minutes

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th October 2017), Aragorn (4th October 2017), Dreamtimer (4th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

'Walking that fine line' ...
    I don't totally agree with all this - But it's definitely worth the listen ...

Abby Martin w/ Peter Joseph: Eviscerating Capitalism & Building New Alternatives

Empire Files

Published on Oct 3, 2017
    Peter Joseph is the founder of the Zeitgeist Movement, a grassroots, worldwide organization that advocates an alternative economic system based on sustainability, cooperation and human need. His most recent book, ‘The New Human Rights Movement,’ delivers a startling exposé about the violent oppression that defines our economic order, while issuing an urgent call for global activism to unite to replace it. Abby Martin sits down with Joseph to talk about the contradictions and crises of capitalism and what he advocates to save the future of the planet from catastrophe.
    45:40 minutes

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th October 2017), Aragorn (4th October 2017), Dreamtimer (4th October 2017), sandy (5th October 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    The Chemical Brothers - The Golden Path (3:58)
    As i walked along the supposed Golden Path i was confronted by mysterious spectrum he pointed to the graveyard over on yonder hill i paused in cosmic reflection confused on wondering

of how i came to die

Hm!... i was confused 'coz if i was dead how and why did i die

But i composed myself and decided i should face it

Then i stood paralyzed on the supposed Golden Path and i was confronted by powerful demon force and there was the devil and we spoke his words flowed like glowing lava from the mouth of a volcano and i said:

Help me, lord.

i found myself in some kinda hell

But i did not believe in heaven and hell world in opposites kind of reality And i gained control of myself and decided to press on

As i walked along the supposed Golden Path i was trembling with fear all the lions and the wizards yet to come i seen in the distance silver mountains rising high in the clouds and a voice from above did whisper some shining answer from the moon

Please forgive me i never meant to hurt you! Please forgive me i never meant to hurt you! Please forgive me i never meant to hurt you!

Please forgive me i never meant to hurt you!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2017), Dreamtimer (5th October 2017), Gio (5th October 2017), modwiz (5th October 2017)

Thanks

Question

For your review and inspection ...

DARK JOURNALIST: SECRET SPACE PROGRAM UFOS & CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT REVEALED

Published on Oct 4, 2017

Breakthrough Revelations Part 1
    In this Special Part 1 Presentation of a 4 Episode Series, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt lays out the keys to understanding two powerful areas driving the intense secrecy in our modern society: The Secret Space Program (SSP) and Continuity of Government (COG) planning.

Top Experts and Insiders
    Drawing on the work of experts like Former Assistant Housing Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts, Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell and UC Berkeley Professor Peter Dale Scott, along with interviews with Watergate Attorney Douglas Caddy and the Late Jim Marrs, Dark Journalist outlines how 70 years of Covert Operations relating to COG and the SSP have made Official Institutions unaccountable to the general public.

Deep State Historical Action & Black Budget
    Prepare for an in-depth analysis of the Deep State machinations that created the National Security Act of 1947 under President Harry Truman to help create the CIA and a secret Black Budget System of finance to build an underground infrastructure as part of Continuity of Government Planning ostensibly to survive a Nuclear Attack by the Russians. This National Security State project and its shadow system of governance and off the books eventually became a huge problem for the public state and the JFK Presidency became one of the major casualties in the war for transparency.

Reagan and Star Wars SDI
    President Ronald Reagan attempted to use this system of secret finance and covert action for what he came to believe was a noble purpose: preparing for an alien attack and asking Mikhail Gorbachev is Russia would come to the aid of the US in event of an all out Space war with off world UFOs.
    36:12 minutes

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2017), Dreamtimer (5th October 2017)

Thanks
    I was fortunate to meet Dr Roger Leir back in 2010 while living 'Up at the Ranch' ...
    I was taken by his humble and caring human nature ... God bless his soul !

His back story

Dr. Leir dramatically advanced research into physical evidence of the close encounter experience. Along with his surgical team, he performed seventeen surgeries on alleged alien abductees, which resulted in the removal of objects that revealed numerous anomalies, including objects that were buried in deep tissue and yet encased in the skin of the host, objects that were able to move in order to resist excision, objects that were magnetic and objects that were emitting radio signals. One object which was studied at the Southwest Research Institute and the University of Texas at San Antonio became invisible to x-rays after a first pass in an X-ray diffraction device.

In addition to the studies at Southwest Research, the objects were scientifically investigated by others of the most prestigious laboratories in the world including Los Alamos National Labs, New Mexico Tech, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, York University, and the University of California at San Diego. Dr. Leir was also involved in investigations of other areas of Ufology involving physical evidence. He traveled to Brazil and performed exhaustive research into the Varginha, Brazil case. In 2003 Dr. Leir worked with one of the worlds leading geneticists and the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) on a DNA study pertaining to evidence collected in a famous California alien abduction case.

Dr. Leir was a Podiatric Surgeon, who was in private practice in Ventura County, California, for nearly 50 years. He held academic degrees of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Bachelor of Science, and Associate in Arts and was a board certified podiatric surgeon.

He was a figure of historic importance in the field of UFO studies and one of the seminal pioneers in the field."

Sadly Dr. Roger Leir died on Friday, March 14, after a long illness. He is survived by his wife and daughter. He was the author of the Aliens and the Scalpel, UFO Crash in Brazil, Casebook Alien Implants, Chopped Liver and three other books published outside the United States, including Implantes Alienegenas published in Portuguese in Brazil, and Ovnis and Implants published in France by Le Mercure Dauphinois.

Patient 17- UFO Alien Implant Documentary
    Official Trailer

"Meet a surgeon who claims to remove highly advanced implants, nanotechnology microchips imbedded by aliens, non-humans monitoring our earth. Discover the world of abductions, scalar wave transmissions, and a program to study or manipulate the human race. Armed with a patient, a scalpel, black lights and a stud finder; we seek to verify the authenticity of this alleged Off-World Implant Technology."

Published on Oct 4, 2017

1:54 minutes

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2017)

Thanks
    From Gabriel Traveler

San Francisco at Night: Cable Cars, Street Music & City Lights

Published on Oct 4, 2017

7:08 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-uSRLjvzD8

Also ...

Exploring San Francisco, California: Walking Through Chinatown

Published on Oct 4, 2017

6:49 minutes

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2017), sandy (6th October 2017)