Page 154 of 447 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 6694

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    I'm not sure how much more I can take of this brutal and primative way of being ...............not just the wars, but the corruption, deviancy, and on and on!!

No matter the advances; we have not evolved and brutality abounds in every nook and cranny of the world it seems..................we are a sick society>>>>>how much worse does it have to get before the masses say ENOUGH!!!

Weeping.............whether real or not the damage is still done to the psyche.................
    I agree, real or not this does damage; the very idea of it is appalling.

if it's fake, and a cover for what we did last week / more war hawking, is that worse or better?

I do think it's important to realize that these types of actions (both fake and real) are generally only even known about by a very very small portion of the population as a whole (compartmentalization takes care of that). So I would say that the majority of society is not ok with this stuff.

we truly are being manipulated by the top of the pyramid, the vast vast majority of us are GOOD people; we have just been complacent so long that it's come to this.

Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Congratulations!

Aside from Elen and Sandy you have successfully joined the world in the Blame Game. The very crutch that justifies war.
    or perhaps we are trying to understand what is going on so we aren't tricked into going to war with/in syria due to a gas attack... you know, like the same thing that happened (was attempted) 4 years ago?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

Every major conflict I've researched has been started by something "not above board"; I believe it is of the upmost importance to realize this and at least look for it. (Question everything, Always.)

we've been too complacent for too long to not do our own research and come to our own authentic comprehension of a situation.
    Last edited by TargeT, 6th April 2017 at 12:48.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), Fred Steeves (6th April 2017), modwiz (6th April 2017), PurpleLama (6th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Or ...Maybe you're just wrapped up tight in the Blame Game.

You know...I said earlier after being accuse of being a retard and snarky (?) and called all manner of nuts I said...I't okay I'm in good company. I digress. Who will throw the first bomb? Who cares? It's a Blame Game and people will always justify that blame to open that door.

Some people in my company write songs about it. Yes...I'm in good company. The Dogs of War have your attention now.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

Us and them
    And after all we're only ordinary men
    Me and you
    God only knows
    It's not what we would choose to do
    Forward he cried from the rear
    And the front rank died
    And the general sat
    And the lines on the map
    Moved from side to side
    Black and blue
    And who knows which is which and who is who
    Up and down
    And in the end it's only round 'n round
    Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
    The poster bearer cried
    Listen son, said the man with the gun
    There's room for you inside
    "I mean, they're not gonna kill ya, so if you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock, they won't do it again. Dig it? I mean he get off lightly, 'cause I would've given him a thrashing - I only hit him once! It was only a difference of opinion, but really...I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh?"
    Down and out
    It can't be helped that there's a lot of it about
    With, without
    And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about?
    Out of the way
    It's a busy day
    I've got things on my mind
    For the want of the price
    Of tea and a slice
    The old man died

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdBtwsSPgW4

Dogs of war and men of hate
    With no cause, we don't discriminate
    Discovery is to be disowned
    Our currency is flesh and bone
    Hell opened up and put on sale
    Gather 'round and haggle
    For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
    Even our masters don't know the web we weave
    One world, it's a battleground
    One world, and we will smash it down
    One world, one world
    Invisible transfers, long distance calls,
    Hollow laughter in marble halls
    Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
    Has unleashed the dogs of war
    You can't stop what has begun
    Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion
    We all have a dark side, to say the least
    And dealing in death is the nature of the beast
    One world, it's a battleground
    One world, and we will smash it down
    One world, one world
    The dogs of war don't negotiate
    The dogs of war won't capitulate,
    They will take and you will give,
    And you must die so that they may live
    You can knock at any door,
    But wherever you go, you know they've been there before
    Well winners can lose and things can get strained
    But whatever you change, you know the dogs remain.

~

I posted that video because it shook me to the core. It doesn't matter who is to blame and that is what I said. Where's my outrage? What a thing to ask! My outrage has always been there dude. Does it really matter what side of the fence you're on? Blame it away...write it down to the dogs of war and shuffle in your repertoire for another day of playing the blame game...while I stand in horror that we...they ....us....them...did not get there pronto and get those people the hell out of there! Find out and test what it was that was used...because they don't know...they...us.. them... are not there to test it! Appears to be sarin gas...pin point pupils....but who the hell cares! ...Get them out of there!...But NO! Gotta have a meeting to decide! WTF!!!

~

So now I should be afraid to post that I care? I should be afraid to care? Because to care you must choose a side in the blame game? What?

As I said..I may be mad as hell...but I'm in good company.

Some people write songs about it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtOeIZfQqo

Breathe, breathe in the air
    Don't be afraid to care
    Leave but don't leave me
    Look around and choose your own ground
    Long you live and high you fly
    And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
    And all you touch and all you see
    Is all your life will ever be
    Run, rabbit run
    Dig that hole, forget the sun
    And when at last the work is done
    Don't sit down it's time to dig another one
    For long you live and high you fly
    But only if you ride the tide
    And balanced on the biggest wave
    You race towards an early grave

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), modwiz (6th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    I posted that video because it shook me to the core. It doesn't matter who is to blame and that is what I said. Where's my outrage? What a thing to ask!
    your internalizing everything, that wont work.

I said "where was THE out rage", which infers a comment about the media coverage and how it completely ignored the 200 deaths caused directly by the US a week ago.

don't make this about you, it's not.

..while I stand in horror that we...they ....us....them...did not get there pronto and get those people the hell out of there!
    Get them out of where they live? displace them? what are you saying here?

So now I should be afraid to post that I care? I should be afraid to care? Because to care you must choose a side in the blame game? What?
    it's hard to read through all the projection here...

Why would you be afraid of typing words? Why would you be afraid to care and how does that relate to other people having questions about a situation?

What the hell is this "blame game" you speak of?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    If I internalize everything ..that's my business....it's my life. Who are you to decide what I think or care about?

Your lack of understanding is on you...so disregard what I write and move on....are you trolling me? Perhaps Gio was right.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th April 2017 at 14:02.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    If I internalize everything ..that's my business....it's my life. Who are you to decide what I think or care about?
    Because I said a broad generalized term "where was the outrage" and you internalized it and read it as "where was your outrage" which completely changes the message.

so it's my business as well since you are misrepresenting what I said.

Your lack of understanding is on you
    yes, it usually is.

...so disregard what I write and move on....are you trolling me? Perhaps Gio was right.
    Ahh, so now I see why you've been treating me like this.

fair enough.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), heyokah (6th April 2017), PurpleLama (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Look...I apologize for the troll comment. I have the ability to admit when I do something wrong. Imagine that!

But really who are you to decide what I think? Furthermore if you don't understand what I write...move on. Simple.

I've been writing on this stuff for years now and anybody that knows me knows this. You do not know me but I've been on this train of thought for all my life. War is not healthy for children or other living things...that poster used to be on my wall as a teenager. I have not changed in all those years and never will. So I will happily "shove it" as you suggested to me because this is who I am.

When you take what a person writes and break it down to evoke your own meaning as you do I highly question your method of behavior. It's like you're putting a TargeT on me. How long have you been doing this? Since 1999 you said in the video? And you said in the video you do cyber security for the National Guard a branch of the DOD ? How can you NOT understand what I meant by getting those people out of there? I meant get them medical assistance ASAP! I think anybody who read that got that meaning. But you decide I meant what? you question that I meant displace them? As migration the main concern you percieved? I was pretty clear. So I question how you cannot understand that.

Like I said...the understand is on you. You do not control or decide what I think. It makes no difference that you used the the word THE or YOU in the comment of "where was the outrage". It was TargeTing my post. So one would have to assume you are putting a TargeT on my back.

I write what I think and not you or anybody else here can decide how I think. It's not your place.

Here is some non bias that was shared with me today regarding this train going down the track. The middle needs to be understood as well and that we are all being played. The Dogs of war are speaking loud and clear.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0D9WroKjRw

But get this straight...dissecting what I think is not your job...it's not your business to change my mind. As retarded as you think I am...I'm a pretty well educated person and internalized or not WAR is Hell and I come from a STRONG military background. My Brother was a Marine who served in Korea on the front lines and my father was a Captain who became a Major after the war. He was a Doctor who picked up in the field dying soldiers in Germany and worked hard to save them. Don't dare question my ability to discern what war and blame is all about.

So I will end again with an apology...but you do not control how I think no matter how you try to dissect meaning in the fashion you use to brake down my thoughts and put your own meaning to it.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th April 2017 at 15:48.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I speak with TargeT from The One Truth forum and Project Avalon forum. My voice gets lost for a brief period but, it gets fixed.

I’m new here.

WOW! That is one intelligent conversation.

Both members showed beautiful insights and gave excellent advice.

Thank you.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for pointing out the technique of breaking down what someone says to give it different meaning, Shadowself. It's the exact same thing that occurred with bsbray. You may have been spared the drama.

He most certainly put all kinds of thoughts 'in my head' that were never there. I currently deal with that on a face to face basis with certain people in my life. Their motive is to control and redirect the narrative rather than have a dialogue.

I'm not making any claims to understand your motives, TargeT. You want to have exchanges but I can't tell how much you desire actual dialogue.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), Shadowself (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017), WantDisclosure (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Yeah...well forgive me for being driven to tears at this atrocity. But picking sides does not make one bit of difference when you see those videos with those children in that state....Blame has little meaning. Internalizing and emotion does not wipe away responsibility. Don't tell me what my reaction should or shouldn't be or that I must choose a side to play the almighty blame game.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), WantDisclosure (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    But get this straight...dissecting what I think is not your job...it's not your business to change my mind. As retarded as you think I am...I'm a pretty well educated person and internalized or not WAR is Hell and I come from a STRONG military background. My Brother was a Marine who served in Korea on the front lines and my father was a Captain who became a Major after the war. He was a Doctor who picked up in the field dying soldiers in Germany and worked hard to save them. Don't dare question my ability to discern what war and blame is all about.
    You are probably already familiar with War Is A Racket by Smedley Butler?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), Shadowself (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Yes...war is a racket.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017), WantDisclosure (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thanks for pointing out the technique of breaking down what someone says to give it different meaning, Shadowself. It's the exact same thing that occurred with bsbray. You may have been spared the drama.

He most certainly put all kinds of thoughts 'in my head' that were never there. I currently deal with that on a face to face basis with certain people in my life. Their motive is to control and redirect the narrative rather than have a dialogue.

I'm not making any claims to understand your motives, TargeT. You want to have exchanges but I can't tell how much you desire actual dialogue.
    You don't know TargeT very well, from where I am standing he is trying to have a dialogue, which increases in difficulty the more someone misrepresents/misunderstands what you say.

I also wonder what is meant by the "blame game". Perhaps elucidation of that term would be beneficial and would lead to more of a meeting of the minds.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), Fred Steeves (6th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Blame is what usually justifies war. The other country is doing or behaving in a manner that the other country does not agree with thus blame.

Blame the other side of such and such justification. Also the premise for civil wars.

Also as written awhile back and someone once wrote and I posted this on an old thread on Avalon back in 2009;

Why do wars start:

This is grossly oversimplified, but it's basically not much different than robbery. That other country has something we want, let's take it away from them. The "something" can be land, resources, people (to convert to a different religion, for work, etc). The "something" can also be power, if the war-starting country perceives "the other guys" to be powerful, and decides to take them out before they get too powerful. Take a big dose of greed, add in a few dashes of fear, and season with a disregard for human life, and you get the recipe for war.

Thus the world is now blaming instead of getting in there with medical assistance. Which I see...(personal opinion here)...as a disregard for human life.

Edit to ad: I understand the ramifications of getting in there to help these people at this time....but it's raw disregard for life that prevents it.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th April 2017 at 17:30.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), PurpleLama (6th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017), WantDisclosure (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't know what 'blame game' is either. I've heard that term for decades, politically and otherwise. Perhaps it's something to do with being so close to getting personal.

Thanks for explaining it in the context of war, Shadowself.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017)

Thanks
    Look...I apologize for the troll comment. I have the ability to admit when I do something wrong. Imagine that!

But really who are you to decide what I think? Furthermore if you don't understand what I write...move on. Simple.

I've been writing on this stuff for years now and anybody that knows me knows this. You do not know me but I've been on this train of thought for all my life. War is not healthy for children or other living things...that poster used to be on my wall as a teenager. I have not changed in all those years and never will. So I will happily "shove it" as you suggested to me because this is who I am.

When you take what a person writes and break it down to evoke your own meaning as you do I highly question your method of behavior. It's like you're putting a TargeT on me. How long have you been doing this? Since 1999 you said in the video? And you said in the video you do cyber security for the National Guard a branch of the DOD ? How can you NOT understand what I meant by getting those people out of there? I meant get them medical assistance ASAP! I think anybody who read that got that meaning. But you decide I meant what? you question that I meant displace them? As migration the main concern you percieved? I was pretty clear. So I question how you cannot understand that.

Like I said...the understand is on you. You do not control or decide what I think. It makes no difference that you used the the word THE or YOU in the comment of "where was the outrage". It was TargeTing my post. So one would have to assume you are putting a TargeT on my back.

I write what I think and not you or anybody else here can decide how I think. It's not your place.

Here is some non bias that was shared with me today regarding this train going down the track. The middle needs to be understood as well and that we are all being played. The Dogs of war are speaking loud and clear.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0D9WroKjRw

So I will end again with an apology...but you do not control how I think no matter how you try to dissect meaning in the fashion you use to brake down my thoughts and put your own meaning to it.
    I'm reading what your saying, but I don't know who it's about.

I'm trying to control you?

i'm trying to tell you what to think?

please show me where???

I break down posts so that it's easier to reply to the ideas being posted
    , there's no intent to re-frame, I'm just taking the bit I reply to out and posting my thoughts on it. it seems a bit paranoid that I'm breaking down your post to change their meanings, how would I know how you are going to read what I'm responding to, why does it change the meaning when I reply to just part of it instead of re-posting the entire thing? especially when the original text is just a scroll away from veiwing AND linked to in the reply (since I ensure to copy the code that allows linking to the original text).

The more I think about it, the more I think this is just another clever tactic to smear me, you cannot have ignored all of the above with out malice, correct (or is that me reading into what your doing....)?

That way it's a bit more clear, since these are large and complex posts I figure they deserve nuanced complex responses, typing in the way I am now makes it more difficult.

I surely hope you don't think I'm taking this out of context (because, I feel like I need to repeat this; the original text is just a scroll away from veiwing AND linked to in the reply, oh and it's in this very post):

You do not control or decide what I think. It makes no difference that you used the the word THE or YOU in the comment of "where was the outrage". It was TargeTing my post. So one would have to assume you are putting a TargeT on my back.
    yes, one would have to assume, not simply read what was written... in fact in that very same post (that you apparently edited to just one line to twist my presentation? thats what it's done for right?) I also said this:

Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    The amount of coverage on this issue (syria, not iraq) is very suspicious...

wag the dog indeed.
    So why would you assume I'm NOT talking about coverage on the issue?

you'd have to WANT it to be something else really...

As retarded as you think I am.
    what the hell are you talking about here? why are you trying so hard to paint me as the bad guy? please show me how/when I ever applied that term to you...

I'd more than love to clear this up with you, if you can't tell you have a problem with me, I sure as hell can (and I'm sure anyone reading your last few posts).

I'm open to a skype conversation or what ever you'd like. it's much harder to miss the real message on video.

Blame is what usually justifies war. The other country is doing or behaving in a manner that the other country does not agree with thus blame.

Blame the other side of such and such justification. Also the premise for civil wars.

Also as written awhile back and someone once wrote and I posted this on an old thread on Avalon back in 2009;
    Trying to find out what is really going on would be the opposite of the blame game then, wouldn't it?

Yes...war is a racket.
    I agree 10000%
    Last edited by TargeT, 6th April 2017 at 18:22.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), PurpleLama (6th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017)