Page 132 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 6695

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is difficult for a bleach blonde to not look slutty. In fact, it might be the goal. Whether the personality admits it is another thing.
    Oh, bleach blonde thread >

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Gio (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,364 Times in 7,421 Posts

Question

Will ...

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    After all the speeches ...
    What's next ...

Betting on Trump: Jobs | FRONTLINE

"What do Trump’s economic promises to the manufacturing industry mean to voters in Erie, Pennsylvania?
    Manufacturing jobs in Erie have been declining since the ‘70s, and the county bet on Donald Trump to revive them -- after voting for Obama twice. One small business owner says, “We’ve never seen anything like him before and I think that scares people, but I think the people who voted for him, they are hopeful.”

Published on Feb 16, 2017

Segment: 10:17 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybjquxN-Dk

Betting on Trump: Coal | FRONTLINE

"What do Trump’s economic promises to the coal industry mean to voters in West Virginia?
    Twelve thousand mining jobs have disappeared in the state over the last few years -- and 70 percent of the vote went to Trump. One former coal miner says, “I’ve been a registered Democrat all my life, but I crossed over this year. I voted for Donald Trump, because he promised to help the coal miner.”

11:21 minutes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8X4qDDgj20

Betting on Trump: Water | FRONTLINE

"What do Trump’s economic promises to the farming industry mean to voters in California’s Central Valley? One in five jobs in the region are connected to agriculture, while water has been in short supply -- and most counties voted red in this otherwise blue state. One farmer says, “I think everybody, including myself, was shocked that he was elected, but I voted for Donald Trump because he does give us a better chance of getting things back on track.”

11:26 minutes

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Last edited by modwiz, 1st March 2017 at 04:57.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Gio (1st March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Thanks Rad ...

To all please note i have requested a change to the thread title ...

From - Gio's Cosmic Emporium - to - The Cosmic Emporium

Hopefully this will meet my desire to make the thread more appealing
    for other forum members to post freely and often here.

With a very special thanks to all the guest who visit here regularly at ...

The Cosmic Emporium

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017), zendeavor (1st March 2017)

Thanks

Question

For your inspection ...

Nassim Haramein - "Brainlessness" and Breakthroughs

Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks

Alexis sits down with physicist and consciousness researcher Nassim Haramein to discuss the phenomenon of "brainlessness" - the ability to function normally with major part of brain matter missing!

This begs the question - If this is possible, then what is REALLY the origin of consciousness? We examine this provocative question and much more!

Filmed on-location in Los Angeles at the 15th Annual Conscious Life Expo.
    Published on Feb 28, 2017

46:35 minutes

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), JRS (2nd March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The first thing I thought of when I saw the Kellyanne picture was, does she have her shoes on? And she does.

I'm no slave to decorum, but I'd have to be stoned or drunk to do that.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Gio (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017), zendeavor (1st March 2017)

Thanks

Question

Best Day ...
    But what goes up ...

Dow surpasses 21,000 for the first time ever

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good morning!

Post operative anesthetic reactions can cause nausea and vomiting. Sometimes acute confusion and dehydration: Must consume mass quantities of coffee today due to the anesthesia dispersed causing a temporary induced loss of sensation and awareness.

Awareness that the very things dispersed by the seemingly medicated version of Trump, his rhetoric and misleading facts. Trump who finally got his fix of love me praise for a speech that was indeed written and read to the letter varnished each paragraph. He would end said paragraph and then utter after reading...True...true, or Sad, really sad.

This medicated version of Trump did not veer off the written nationalist speech for which he got such praise by his constituents and republican colleagues to vow yet again to build a great great wall! Focusing on crimes of immigrants as one part theme. While completely ignoring that earlier in the day before the medication was administered his idea that hate crimes are now a false flag by his enemies which stirred controversy all the way back to Israel causing them to say wtf dude!

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish...gestion-482872

Lets ask the family of the Indian murder just recently in a bar in Kansas or perhaps the family's of the victims of a South Carolina kid who went into a church to murder the congregation because they were simply black. Lets instead focus on immigration crime and not hate crime while blaming them on some damned false flag.

Lets step back before he decided to even run for POTUS.

FBI data shows that the number of reported anti-Muslim hate crimes surged by 67% from 2014 to 2015 (2016 data is not yet available).

There were 78 instances of mosques being targeted — counting arson, vandalism and other destruction — in 2015. By comparison, 2014 saw just 20 such incidents.

Here is an actual break down of 2015 hate crime by the FBI

But lets give credit where credit is due. He is promising to do what he set out to do and is doing it in any way he sees fit. This has to have made his base of voters very proud.

Hay...Anathesia works! In an incredibly misleading claim they will believe that 94 Million Americans are out of workforce.

The problem with that is; there are only around 212 million U.S. adults, this would be an unemployment rate of 44%. The actual rate is below 5%. But who the heck cares! It sounds good so say it! Say it loud and proud and the only man who can fix it is you know who!

A little fact checking please:

Trump is actually using an out-of-date figure. The Bureau of Labor Statistics, relying on a monthly survey known as the Current Population Survey (CPS), shows that, as of August 2016, 94.4 million Americans 16 years and older were “not in labor force.”

How is this number developed? Well, there is a civilian noninstitutional population of 253.9 million people, and 159.5 million are in the labor force. The difference yields the 94.4 million figure.

But the unemployment rate is only 4.9 percent because just 7.8 million people actively are looking for a job and cannot find one. They are considered part of the overall labor force. In other words, you have to be seeking a job to be counted in the labor force.

Who are the 94 million not in the labor force? The BLS has data for the year 2015.

It turns out that 87.5 million — 93 percent — do not want a job at all. About 40 percent of the 94 million were 65 years and over (including about 19 percent age 75 or older), indicating they were retired. About 12 percent were between ages 16 and 19, indicating they were still in school. About 25 percent had a disability, though just over half of the people with a disability who were not in the labor force were 65 years and over.

Of the 41 million people ages 16 to 54 who were not in the labor force, roughly a third were enrolled in school in 2015. People ages 16 to 24 account for a large majority—about 85 percent—of these 15 million students not in the labor force.

Finally, of the people who were not in the labor force in 2015, about 14 percent (13 million) were parents of children under age 18. This includes about 4 million people not in the labor force with a child under 3.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c35f07c4b7c0
    https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat35.pdf

But hay 94 million sounded so good! And worth fighting for! Give them enough anesthesia and they will not know the difference.

Damn those fake news agencies to hell for telling facts when I sounded so good last night!

One small thing that just won't go away...and was not mentioned once!

Russia.

On that note I could go on but need to consume more mass quantities of Coffee to alleviate post anesthetic reactions. I leave you with this on that....it's really worth a listen and I'm starting to see why Russia and Trump are becoming synonymous.

The western version King of fertilizer? Or the Amityville Horror? Entertainment at it's finest. Don't forget a little Amytal for your coffee!

Last edited by Shadowself, 1st March 2017 at 15:11.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Gio (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017), Shadowself (1st March 2017)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post

But lets give credit where credit is due. He is promising to do what he set out to do and is doing it in any way he sees fit. This has to have made his base of voters very proud.

A little fact checking please:

Damn those fake news agencies to hell for telling facts when I sounded so good last night!

One small thing that just won't go away...and was not mentioned once!

Russia.

The western version King of fertilizer?

But what goes up ...
    Will surely come down ...

Thanks Brook !

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017), Shadowself (1st March 2017)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Earlier today ...

Eric Burton down in Jamaica ...

Click screen to watch

Still Spilling The Wine

And Digging That Pearl !

Eric Burdon & War

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Fred Steeves (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Will surely come down ...

Thanks Brook !
    Arigato to you Gio.

One thing I did want to mention since he did bring up AFFORDABLE care and the ACA repeal:

Common sense regarding the stock market watch is that the pricing of drugs would come down right? Makes sense no? He's even mentioned the incredible cost of drugs in America as has Bernie Sanders. Prices come down through some kind of mandate...and logic would be so goes the stock?

Well if that's the case....why in the last three months of stock pricing have the drug stocks steadily been rising?

Here is a list of the major drug stock symbols:

http://www.dividend.com/dividend-sto...cturers-major/

Take that stock symbol...any one of them and plug it in here. Than look at the three months graph:

https://www.google.com/finance?q=NYSE:PFE

Here is a market watch article which concludes: Trump plan...Raise prices outside the U.S., and lower prices in the U.S.

This seems to be his fix for everything he wants to do...Does he realize these moves on other countries can and will have a repercussion? Tit for tat I just saw recently somewhere...LOL (inside joke)

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/pre...try-2017-02-28

Well bottom line...it's not an easy fix...and would be a long time coming for such a fix while prices here would remain high...just like they are now and the stock prices are reflecting that very thing. Worth noting unless there is something I'm missing big time.

In the meantime Jeff Sessions made a statement that violent crimes are caused by marijuana and wants to kick down a potential gold mine and billion dollar industry in jobs and income for states like Colorado and California and where ever else it's legal! Go figure...

Jeff Sessions Issues Ominous Warning On State Marijuana Legalization

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0780bac2c9fd8

Are you Sirius? What are they doing in Colorado...beating up people with a barrage of Pizza and donuts?

~

Colorado Topped $1 Billion in Legal Marijuana Sales in 2016

http://fortune.com/2016/12/13/colora...rijuana-sales/
    Last edited by Shadowself, 1st March 2017 at 16:57.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Gio (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)

Thanks

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), JRS (2nd March 2017), Shadowself (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    Up at the Ranch

Late summer 2012

My buddy Artemus & Myself
    with James in the background ...

The Green Yurt/ Blue Elephant...
    UFO's Elementals and Bigfoots ...
    From the infamous porch !

With JG (Mr Spaceman) ... giggle

Bump ...

Ep. 615 FADE to BLACK
    Jimmy Church w/ James Gilliland : ECETI Ranch

Published on Feb 28, 2017

James Gilliland is a best-selling author, internationally known lecturer, minister, counselor, multiple Near Death Experiencer and contactee.

He is recognized world-wide as the founder of the Gilliland Estate, previously referred to and commonly known as the ECETI Ranch (Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) where he documents and shares amazing multi-dimensional contact phenomenon.

James’s books include: Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods, and The Ultimate Soul Journey. He is the host of the documentary Contact Has Begun and has been featured on His Story, The History Channel, UFOs then and Now, UFO Hot-spots, ABC, Fox News, BBC Danny Dyer Special and Paranormal State.

He is a speaker at events such as the International UFO Congress, Contact in the Desert and the Star Knowledge Conferences.

Air date: February 27, 2017
    James Gilliland segment starts at the 32 minute mark

Last edited by Gio, 1st March 2017 at 18:25. Reason: add video interview

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2017), donk (1st March 2017), JRS (2nd March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017)