Page 109 of 445 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 6670

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,163 Times in 7,350 Posts
    Always check previous pages for missed posted items ...

'Mama says love is all that matters' ...

Don't Stop The Dance -

Bryan Ferry

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2017), Aragorn (6th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (7th February 2017), modwiz (6th February 2017), pointessa (8th February 2017)

Thanks

Question

Don’t blame Trump when ‘we are collectively losing our minds’ – Lionel

"A recent poll says 40 percent of likely US voters believe the presidential election has negatively affected personal relationships with a friend or family member. Political and legal analyst Lionel, of Lionel Media, joins RT America’s Simone Del Rosario to discuss the poll’s faulty methodology and how to best interpret the social forces unleashed by Trump’s election."

Published on Feb 6, 2017

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (6th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (7th February 2017), heyokah (7th February 2017), modwiz (6th February 2017), Myst (7th February 2017), zendeavor (7th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Don’t blame Trump when ‘we are collectively losing our minds’ – Lionel

"A recent poll says 40 percent of likely US voters believe the presidential election has negatively affected personal relationships with a friend or family member. Political and legal analyst Lionel, of Lionel Media, joins RT America’s Simone Del Rosario to discuss the poll’s faulty methodology and how to best interpret the social forces unleashed by Trump’s election."

Published on Feb 6, 2017

I Consider that David Icke and Alex Jones have been reporting on the Interdimensional impinging upon the human psyche for good reason. I think that people are being massively taken over through their own undigested rage. I am pretty sure that as bad as "the collective" appearance seems there is a lawful evolutionary imperative to focus on.....That is why IMO there is no way to change anyone else and we can only demonstrate how to remain SANE to our friends and family (that is IF we can).

“In addition to the weak and defenseless, [these hyperdimensional] vampires seek out people who are on the verge of a quantum, evolutionary leap in consciousness, but have not yet fully integrated their realizations and come out the other side. These individuals are in an energetically sensitive and “charged” condition, and their openness and vulnerability invites the vampiric entities to help themselves and gorge on the light of their prey’s expanding awareness. Paradoxically, though, thriving on the absence of light, vampires can be said to be “light-eaters,” as they draw and consume the light belonging to others into the cavernous black hole of their congenital emptiness. Economically speaking, vampires want to corner the market on energy, on light, so as to centralize their power and control.

Unable to generate the light-energy source themselves, they need to steal and use the reserves of the beings harnessed in thrall to them. The emerging positive-and healthy elements in the other person are either co-opted, neutralized, or corrupted. Once their victim is cornered, the vampire literally wants to keep their captives under lock and key. Paradoxically, vampiric wetikos try to destroy others’ light, as it reminds them of what they’ve killed in themselves, while simultaneously trying to appropriate the fight for themselves.

Wetikos see their job as “arresting” the creative expressions of love, because genuine love threatens their reign of terror. The strategy of these predators is to distract us so as to keep our attention directed outward, thereby stopping us from finding the light within ourselves, which would “kill” the vampires. If we hold up a mirror and reflect back the insanity being exhibited by those stricken by the wetiko psychosis, we run the very real risk of being accused of being the ones who are crazy. lf we do manage to connect with the light within ourselves and try to share it with others, these nonlocal vampiric entities (what I have in previous writings called “nonlocal demons,” or NLD for short), not bound by the 3-dimensional laws of space and time, will try, via their “connections” to the nonlocal field, to stop, us by influencing other people to turn against us.

This process can destroy us, or, if we have the meta-awareness to see what is happening and are able to skillfully navigate our way through, can serve to further strengthen our intention, deepen our connection with the light of lucidity [within], hone our skill of creatively transmitting our realizations, and cultivate more open-hearted compassion. It is as if these psychic, nonlocal vampires are guardians of the threshold of evolution.”

– Paul Levy, Dispelling Wetiko

This part of the Rogan/Jones podcast was really good because Rogan was playing "devils advocate" about how crazy the idea sounds.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

The biggest factor is IMO that we have the potential as individuals for an evolutionary leap. I am really sure REAL TRUE Creator knows and loves us and that this is FOR us. Nobody said it should be easy. Yet, not becoming an egoistic casualty IS easier when you are convinced that we are MORE than this material flash in the pan. Still, sauntering through the Chapel of Love is perilous if not alert and questioning.

Bernhard Guenther: The Perilous Path Towards Awakening
    The Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System

Anyone who is are familiar with my work knows that I write and talk a lot about the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System (HMCS), i.e. the non-physical occult hostile forces and their mechanisms which aim to keep us spiritually asleep. To recap this phenomenon in a nutshell: humanity is not on the top of the “food chain”, and humanity is not in control of its sovereign decisions on a ‘macro’ scale. The idea of “free will” is, in many aspects, an illusion. Most of what you see on the world stage is manipulated and designed to create this “food” frequency of scarcity-fueled fear and reactivity…to keep humanity in a frequency prison, governed by forces who operate outside of our five-sensory perception. These forces work through us/others (including through the elite/controllers on a 3-D level, whom they use as portals/puppets to carry out their agenda) and distract us by projecting the shadows of separation consciousness on the wall/world stage (divide & conquer) and official cult-ure. “Government” (or any belief in external authority) is also an “archonic” creation; the perfect foundation to keep people stuck in an endless loop of conflict with each other, ensuring that we remain disempowered so as to produce all the “loosh” they require to keep well-fed.

“There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve. People not yet sufficiently convinced of this statement could understand it to be meant comparatively only. But for those who are familiar with this phenomenon, it is a reality. If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.

Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them.”

~ Rudolf Steiner [Source (German): Rudolf Steiner – Die Erkenntnis der Seele und des Geistes – Berlin, 1907]

However, this is a “concept” that is really hard for most people to grasp and accept, and is most often ridiculed and laughed off as “sci-fi”, “conspiracy nonsense” or “mental/psychological delusion” because it’s so far out their conditioned beliefs and view of life (a perspective that is inserted into our minds by the same “force”). And yet, despite the cynical skepticism, all of the ancient mystery schools, true shamanic insights, and esoteric teachings (much of which have been suppressed and/or distorted over thousands of years for obvious reasons) have conveyed this truth for ‘the ones with eyes to see and ears to hear’, using their own language and symbolism, be it “The General Law” (Esoteric Christianity), Archons (Gnostics), “Lords of Destiny” (Hermeticism), Predator/Fliers – “The topic of all topics” (Shamanism, Castaneda), “The Evil Magician” (Gurdjieff), The Shaitans (Sufism), The Jinn (Arabian mythology), Wetiko (Native American Spirituality), Occult Hostile Forces (Sri Aurobindo & The Mother, The Integral Yoga), etc… It also relates to the UFO phenomenon and alien forces that have genetically modified human beings – downgrading our race from the original blueprint – eons ago.

It is not a “fairy tale” nor “superstition”. Our entire (modern) civilization is, for the most part, a product of this “force”…our society is an “alien” construct which we have been led to accept as arising from “human nature” – a condition wherein pathology has become normalized.

Don’t wait for this Knowledge and Truth to be brought to you via TED, Oprah, The NY Bestseller list, mainstream “science”, let alone any politician or celebrity-style spiritual gurus….and don’t believe me either….find out for yourself! But I suggest you not ridicule/judge – or have an “opinion” about – something until you have sincerely researched it yourself … which, in this case, also implies sincere esoteric self-work in order to perceive these forces directly, to “see the unseen” beyond appearances….and to ultimately free yourself from its influence via tapping into your own embodied connection to the Divine and Spirit within, i.e. DNA activation to reconnect with your original blueprint prior to our collective (and ongoing) genetic modification.Bernhard Guenther: The Perilous Path Towards Awakening

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (6th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (7th February 2017), Gio (6th February 2017), heyokah (7th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017), Myst (7th February 2017), zendeavor (7th February 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

"It is as if these psychic, nonlocal vampires are guardians of the threshold of evolution” ...

Simply they are lacking of hearts which prohibit them from advancing unto.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (6th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (7th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), Maggie (6th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017), Myst (7th February 2017), zendeavor (7th February 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Comes with a five year guarantee ...

Swedish Humor: Building An 'Affordable' Border Wall

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (7th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017)

Thanks

Question

Corn fed ... :spinning:

Keiser Report: Topsy–Turvy World

(E1029)

"Max & Stacy discuss corn-fed cannibals and copyright-protected Mickey Mouse. Max interviews former market maker at the Pacific Coast Exchange and ex-Barron’s journalist, Rick Ackerman of RickAckerman.com. They discuss Trump, trade deals, and taxes."

Published on Feb 7, 2017

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (7th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017)

Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (7th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017)

Thanks

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Meanwhile last evening up in the Snoqualmie Pass ...
    Connecting Seattle with Spokane - eastbound I-90 is now open and westbound will open shortly!
    Chains required for all vehicles except AWD/4WD.

Click screen to watch

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (7th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017), zendeavor (8th February 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

A reminder ...

The Cosmic Emporium
    With Rad & Gio

For those members interested in joining us in the coming weeks as guest ...
    Please send me a PM here on the forum - So we might initiate the process.

Note - include topics of interest and any questions and concerns you might have.

PS ~ you do not need skype to participate, the meetups are conducted
    via Zoom video conferencing - in which you don't need to be a member.
    Web-cams are optional (not necessary) though Audio capability is a must.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (7th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good morning!

After...well you decide....I simply had to share this because while I was sharing my frustrations....Gio said something about turning lemons into lemonade.....you decide....LOL

Oh..and just so you know from the get go....Jet Blue Airlines Suck!

So....Lemons into Lemonade

It was a balmy morning when my plane rolled into JFK (NY) from LAX at 5AM. The fog was still present and a slight dew glistened from the window of my seat when the plane rolled up to the gate.

The usual and quite expected one hour layover turned into 2 hours... then three... then lo and behold Canceled! My sleepless eyes from a five and a half hour flight from LAX could not handle it when the gold glint of a canceled flight at JFK turned into a nothing available until tomorrow....But I persisted! I said I must get home today!

And where the hell did my baggage go?...Again! R U Sirius?!?!

Well perhaps I should back up...you see On my starting journey to LA on Friday for my son's wedding there was another delay which resulted in the loss and eventually found and delivered at 4AM of my bag with everything but what I was wearing. . So that was Friday. I figured the chances of that happening again was rare as after many years of flying this had never happened to me before. I got my bag...I had my dress for the wedding..and all would be rosy!

That was until early this morning when I finally rolled into Charlotte in a mini van that looked nothing like a plane...no wings...no window seats except the sliding door that opened to my final destination....only to find not one single Jet Blue employee was available at the Charlotte Airport where my bag was supposed to be delivered on a prior flight that I was not on...or so they said.

Every baggage claim door in the airport was open for business as usual except one. That would be the one that was supposed to house my bag. Door locked and not one Jet Blue representative in the whole airport until the next day...Door locked and yes...that might be my bag..I'm not sure...yet....maybe....What to do!

~

So...While I was working to figure out what to do at JFK Airport in New York a somewhat big and expansive place that had me walking from one end to the other resulting in a blister on my right middle toe which just kept getting larger.... My Daughter-in-law Esther decided to get on the phone and yell at Jet Blue to get me home..she actually helped arrange a partial flight to Raleigh Durham and get a shuttle the rest of the way...so....I decided to take a break....The hours of sleeplessness was getting to me and I just needed a cold one. In the mean time just about 10 minutes ago..that would be 11:45 AM after I called to see where and how my bags would be delivered to me...Esther got an email about my bags! I didn't get the call the promised about an hour ago...But Esther got an email! Go figure! I've been middles out...

But I did take the time to photo capture the cold one I had at JFK airport with a shrimp salad. I think it kept me from going ballistic in the airport...and I would surly have been sent to TSA for a check up if I had not taken the time to...you guessed it...have a cold one.

~

So..in closing...
    It was quite and eventful weekend for me to say the least. The closest thing to lemonade I had made what the lime in that bottle of beer....but my son did get married.

I do hope however that when his son gets married he never has to go through what I just went through with the likes of Jet Blue and whatnot....

Oh...and did I say Jet Blue sucks?

And at last sign I might get my bags around 4 PM today if I'm lucky...if they can find my house...if they have found the bag...and it's not somehow changed the laws of physics and ended up in my daughter-in-laws email account....whoa!

Last edited by Shadowself, 7th February 2017 at 19:45.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2017), Aragorn (7th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), Gio (7th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), modwiz (7th February 2017), zendeavor (8th February 2017)

Thanks

Question

Ep. 603 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Scott Creighton : The Great Pyramid Hoax

Published on Feb 7, 2017

Scott Creighton is an engineer whose extensive travels have allowed him to explore many of the world’s ancient sacred sites. The host of the Alternative Egyptology forum on AboveTopSecret.com, he lives in Glasgow, Scotland.

Tonight, Scott Creighton will reveal how the only hard evidence that dates the Great Pyramid–the quarry marks discovered by Colonel Vyse in 1837–was forged. Creighton’s study strikes down one of the most fundamental assertions of orthodox Egyptologists and reopens long-standing questions about the Great Pyramid’s true age, who really built it, and why.

Air date: February 6, 2016
    Scott Creighton segment starts at the 32 minute mark

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2017), Aragorn (8th February 2017), Dreamtimer (7th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), modwiz (8th February 2017), sandy (9th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Tom Campbell talking very practically about how he approached His research

“My intent is to set your mind free to find truth, not to pile on another layer of belief on top of what you already have, or replace one of your current beliefs with a new one. Freedom – spiritual, emotional, and intellectual freedom – provides the necessary environment for learning. Open minded skepticism is the primary tool you will need to maintain a free mind capable of significant evolutionary progress”

– Thomas Campbell

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzDgkpxQlg

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2017), Aragorn (8th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), Gio (8th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), lilac (13th February 2017), modwiz (8th February 2017), Myst (9th February 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Ep. 603 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Scott Creighton : The Great Pyramid Hoax

Scott Creighton segment starts at the 32 minute mark

Thanks Gio, I've copied this to my thread.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2017), Aragorn (8th February 2017), Dreamtimer (8th February 2017), Gio (8th February 2017), modwiz (8th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Tom Campbell talking very practically about how he approached His research

“My intent is to set your mind free to find truth, not to pile on another layer of belief on top of what you already have, or replace one of your current beliefs with a new one. Freedom – spiritual, emotional, and intellectual freedom – provides the necessary environment for learning. Open minded skepticism is the primary tool you will need to maintain a free mind capable of significant evolutionary progress”

– Thomas Campbell

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzDgkpxQlg

Huge thanks, only 30 minutes into this, absolutely loving it, it's own thread warranted imo.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2017), Dreamtimer (8th February 2017), Elen (8th February 2017), Gio (8th February 2017), JRS (9th February 2017), Maggie (8th February 2017), modwiz (8th February 2017)