Page 100 of 447 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 6702

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 37,449 Times in 7,448 Posts

Question

Tuesday's are usually slow days for newly uploaded interview topical shares lately ...
    Though i will offer up this past gem for your inspection ...

The Kevin Smith Show | James Horak | Fungus on the Moon | 2012 09 05

Descriptive:

James Horak - a prolific writer and commentator in our genre talks about what is really going on at the moon. He reveals some startling information about a fungus that grows on the moon and is destructive to earth metals. He also reveals his source of information on this is from Dr. Norman Bergrun (former NASA scientist).

About:

"Kevin Smith who hosted the Kevin Smith show had provided a large audience with extraordinary informations, thoughts and discussions in the realm of the unexplained until his untimely death at his sixtieth birthday on August 14, 2013. He was the inventor of the first paranormal radio talk show that he started in Bosnia where he served as an international police officer.

Friends of Kevin Smith have now made his legacy available for posterity and we will take care that Kevin’s work will benefit his wife Tang and their son Derick who lack support and live under duress since their husband and dad died.

Kevin himself lived a life in relative poverty, sometimes even lacking food but shortly before he died, he signed a deal for his rock band that he was a guitar player in. Kevin was full of vigour and in good hopes for his band to be successful, also financially. Kevin put his full energy both into the show and his band, sometimes one has to wonder how he could accomplish this. The day he came out of hospital after he received a stent in his heart, he was already preparing for the next show.

Kevin gave whistleblowers a platform to come forward and he therefore was one himself. The lines to the show were often interrupted when critical guests made their appearance and also particular guests often suddenly had problems communicating with the KSS. He had his computers and other equipment interfered with from the outside and some of his guests even received threats during and after the shows.

Kevin was not shy to point his finger to where he thought those threats came from. He took all the risks to stay true to himself because his concern and motto for every show was, “You have the right to know because You matter!”

http://kevinsmithshow.info/

Re-Published on Jan 24, 2017

Last edited by Gio, 25th January 2017 at 12:06. Reason: correct day of the week

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Do pay heed ...

"Our world is very dishonest, and our leaders encourage dishonesty by setting bad examples -
    by lying, being corrupt, and using political sleight of hand to sustain power." Stuart Wilde

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), Exit 0 (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), Maggie (25th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (25th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    ^^^^ True dat, gio.

....and as a perfect example, CNN has published a photo comparing crowd sizes, between Obama's 2012 inauguration and Trump's 2016 event. I'm sure everyone has seen that comparison photo, it's all over the Globalist Controlled Fake News networks. Here's a link to a CNN article where the Fake News photos were used:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politi...on-crowd-size/

Well I happened upon an interactive gigapixel photo published by the very same CNN network, that totally debunks the Fake News crowd-size-story, here:

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2...ion-gigapixel/

President Trump is correct about the "dishonest media", and he has every right to be upset.

As a postscript, I searched the crowd in the gigapixel photo, zoomed-in all the way. I even searched the fringes of the crowds, and all the way back to the Washington Monument. I couldn't find a "pussy-hat" in the crowd.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 25th January 2017 at 03:49.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), Gio (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), JRS (28th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017), zendeavor (25th January 2017)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Well I happened upon an interactive gigapixel photo ...

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2...ion-gigapixel/

Thanks this is a great/fun exercise into examining the inaugural photo item ...

Especially with the 360 * photo turning cursor ability !
    Last edited by Gio, 25th January 2017 at 04:06.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), Exit 0 (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    So it began ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    After a long day at work I came home and decided to make some coffee before bed. Bad Idea!

Do you believe in fate and signs? That the universe it trying to tell you something but you're not quite sure what it is?

About 7 months ago in July to the date in fact....Trump got nominated by the Republican Party as their candidate. ON the 22nd of July he was officially on the road and their man!

On that same day there was a pipeline spill. A really bad one too in Canada. It went straight into a major water way where people got their drinking water. And crossed native lands as well. Estimated at over 50 thousand gallons and it was a major spill.

I mean hay...look at these photos! It was bad.

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2016...usky-oil-spill

So moving ahead to today...actually yesterday by my clock. The SAME day the great white chief in his great white house signed those executive orders I spoke of earlier for the Keystone and Standing Rock pipelines.

You know what else happened at that same time? Probably at the same time those executive orders were being drawn up?

Yet another pipeline spill in Canada has been reported.

A pipeline in the western Canadian province of Saskatchewan has leaked 200,000 liters (52,834 gallons) of oil in an aboriginal community, the provincial government said on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN1572UJ

Imagine that! What are the chances?

~

Now is not the time to stop paying attention.

While festivities were getting ready and the size of hands and party's and balls and pink hats.....

The state of North Dakota submitted a bill. Now pay attention to this: HOUSE BILL No. 1203

Here is the full bill (it's short and to the point)

http://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/65-...0351-01000.pdf

I think Standing Rock is about to get it's highway plowed! If you happen to be standing in the way look out!

I became almost speechless when I saw this.

https://medium.com/@GaryRidesBikes/a...43c#.r8bzxc99h

And the committee hearing was when? Jan 20th (huh?!?!)

http://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/65-...ns/ba1203.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e58057ff1ebc

As I said...Now is not the time to stop paying attention.

I gotta hit the hay! Good night.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2WEVdNQAxE

From the coyotes lair
    Last edited by Shadowself, 25th January 2017 at 07:42.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Exit 0 (25th January 2017), Gio (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

Somehow i lost a day this week, though i sense it will work it self out eventually ...
    But speaking of time - here's an appropriate offering for this moment in space ...

John Michael Greer - Dark Age America: Part One

LegaliseFreedom1

"John Michael Greer discusses his latest book 'Dark Age America – Climate Change, Cultural Collapse, and the Hard Future Ahead'. As we lurch on into the early part of the 21st Century, converging crises in energy, economy, and environment are rapidly undermining the foundations of industrial civilization and the materialistic way of life which so many of us take for granted. Energy – because cheap, easily accessible fossil fuels are running out and industrial civilization as we know it simply cannot be sustained by renewables. Economy – because at almost every level, global, national, corporate, and personal, we are drowning in debt that cannot and therefore will not be repaid but whose unravelling will cause mass destruction of governments, banks, entire industries, and millions of lives. Environment – because centuries of industrial civilization have wreaked havoc on the biosphere, triggering catastrophic climate change while poisoning the ecosystems on which life on Earth depends.

Factor in population growth, mass migration, and escalating terrorist threats, and you have a dangerously unstable situation. Despite the protestations of puppet politicians, elite economists, and utopian scientists, no amount of wishful thinking, money printing or shiny new technology will ride to the rescue. The Prius of our dreams is heading straight for the brick wall of reality, and the current convulsions such as the Brexit referendum in the UK, the impending implosion of the European Union, and the election of Donald Trump as US President are but the latest wave of woes crashing on the shore of a fantasy future we fashioned for ourselves in a brief moment of gas guzzling madness. Under the illusion of invincibility we still tell ourselves that 'this time it's different' but as we shall soon discover, forces far beyond our control have other ideas. In his most uncompromising work to date, John Michael Greer maps possible futures for America during the hard times ahead and it's clear that before things get better, they're going to get a lot worse."

Published on Jan 25, 2017

51:10 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 25th January 2017 at 12:40.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Exit 0 (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    To see Shadowself's comment #1492, click-on the forwarding icon
    Just to maintain a balance, it is far more dangerous to the environmental to transport petroleum products via truck, rail, and barge, than it is by pipeline. Simply fact-check what I'm saying with a Google search.

Unless we are all willing to denounce and abandon the consumption of any petroleum based modes-of-transportation or petroleum-delivered-products, than there's no stopping the delivery of crude petroleum to the marketplace.

I support the opposition to the violation of the human rights of the Soux Nation, but there's no common sense connected to opposing the delivery of crude oil to the refineries, by the environmentally safest method possible.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 25th January 2017 at 17:31. Reason: add link

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Gio (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post

Do you believe in fate and signs? That the universe it trying to tell you something but you're not quite sure what it is?
    Well, I don't believe in fate but I do believe in the idea that on this apparent linear level, we can see consequences for actions.
    I feel quite confounded at times by the prison of my own beliefs an so I feel compassion for the prisons others build.

I really love John Trudell.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFQ5l922i4

His perspective that we cannot REALLY hurt the earth feels just about right. SHE will be here but it's a tossup about us. That makes me feel very sad because this earth even in the mess we have made has beauty everywhere to celebrate. Humans are willing to hurt oneself an one another and that may disqualify us for existence.
    In another sense, I have faith that maybe we can suddenly grok the truth

I THINK that the Universe is telling me that and the signs of faith in life to meditate upon are how the grass comes up in the sidewalk cracks and European dandelions blew across the US before the European humans.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Gio (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see giovonni's comment #1493
    As an alternate point-of-view to the idea of "peak-oil", I offer those interested in such matters, the following video:

From the video description -
    Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty [the inspiration for the character "Mr. X" in Oliver Stone's film JFK] spills the beans about how oil was deliberately, incorrectly classified as a ''fossil fuel'', when in fact it is Abiotic. As such, it is a replenish-able, naturally occurring source. Peak oil is a myth, or more accurately, a lie. Just like almost everything else the establishment ever told you. Oil is like the blood of the Earth. It replenishes itself, just like your body makes blood. Do your Homework.
    One might think that a former, "Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff under President John F. Kennedy", may know a little of which he is speaking....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_R3gp84TY

As a postscript: Decades ago, my uncle invested in a technology designed to clear paraffin wax build-up on oil well drill pipes. This is a problem that causes most oil wells to be classified as "dry". Using this technology, old wells would start producing again. I don't know what has happened to that technology, and my uncle is long-ago deceased. My best guess would be the technology has been buried along with all the other innovative inventions that would free Humanity from the grip of the Globalist Banksters.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 25th January 2017 at 19:39. Reason: add text

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Gio (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    No problems with Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty spill on things ... Though I do have real concerns with transporting oil (products) via the rails anymore than necessary. Note, regionally these west bound trains (in transit for the coastal refinery and offshore transport) travel daily right through the very heart of the city where i live - while traveling along the many regional river ways ... Just last year, there was a derailment (oil spill) along the Columbia Gorge on the Oregon side ... The sooner we get off these substance the better!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Exit 0 (25th January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), JRS (28th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    A television icon ...

Mary Tyler Moore dies at 80

NBC News/ Published on Jan 25, 2017

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (26th January 2017), JRS (28th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    So good to hear my friend ...

Ep. 596 FADE to BLACK
    Jimmy Church w/ Anthony F. Sanchez : Lost History et al: UFOs

"Anthony F. Sanchez received his BSc. in Computer Information Systems from Western Governors University of Salt Lake City, UT. In addition to being a Software Consultant for the State of California through his own company, Anthony has been employed for 16 years as a Software Engineer working for 3Com, Intel, Acer, Netscape Communications, and Hewlett Packard performing high level software development supporting scientific engineering and business intelligence projects.

He became interested in UFOs back in 1989, at the time Area 51 surfaced as a public phenomenon. Since 2000 he has researched the subject matter thoroughly employing various scientific methods and hands on approaches, thus compiling decades worth of UFO related research data.

Anthony has also studied in detail, ancient religious texts which include the Nag Hammadi codices, various gospels from the Dead Sea Scrolls such as the ‘book of Giants’ and ‘book of Enoch’. He has also studied Sumerian-Babylonian translations such as the Enuma Elish and the Atra-Hasis in addition to numerous Akkadian Mesopotamian cylinder seals and Akkadian cuneiform inscriptions.

Sanchez is the author of: UFO Highway… detailing between Greys and elite U.S. fighting forces at Dulce, New Mexico.

Tonight we are going to talk about lost history, ancient religious texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi and how they relate to what we know about ET today…combined with the recent revelations about the Great Pyramid of Giza."

Air date: January 24, 2016/ Published on Jan 25, 2017

Anthony F. Sanchez segment starts at the 31 minute mark

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    As i have always said/believed there are no coincidences folks ...
    'When you realize the Star Wars titles form a sentence' ...

It's official. STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI is the next chapter
    of the Skywalker saga - release date for December 2017.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), Elen (26th January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)