Page 137 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 6694

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good Morning!

My definition of liberal seems to differ from the perceived views of others.

Quite literally liberal: Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

In the political sense: Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Whereas classical liberalism emphasizes the role of liberty, social liberalism stresses the importance of equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programs such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality, and international cooperation.

To adhere to these ideas one does not have to belong to any 'party'. As I've said in the past I did not support Hillary Clinton.

Not a difficult concept.

But quit literally I once tried to describe myself in this sense when 9/11 happened and my concerns. I started a blog and have since made all but one post there private as it all seemed redundant and a waste of time. But I did leave my about me page which was written some time ago. It's as true today as it was back then. Of course I am no longer retired and do work every day which is why I have so little time to devote to writing anymore. This is the liberal sense that describes me and nothing other than that comprises the perceived views of political dictations and perceptions.

https://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/about/

Now back to the birds.

I have two spirit animals. The Monkey and the Falcon.

In Egypt the human headed falcon was the ba: soul ~ Spirit ~ Spiritual Manifestation.

the ba was a spiritual aspect of the human being which survived - or came into being - at death. It was endowed with the person's individuality and personality. The ba occasionally revisited the tomb of the deceased, for the dead body was its rightful home. Artemis my guide is a falcon headed human.

I leave you with a poem

A Tethered Falcon ~ Hafiz

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th March 2017), Aragorn (7th March 2017), Dreamtimer (7th March 2017), Elen (9th March 2017), Fred Steeves (7th March 2017), Maggie (7th March 2017), modwiz (7th March 2017), RealityCreation (8th March 2017), sandy (8th March 2017), TimeSensitive (9th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2017), Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (9th March 2017), JRS (9th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pHGXmwEaF4

Shedding light on our Sun, an interview with Gregory Sams

Gregory Sams: I’ve had that feeling that everything has some smidgen of consciousness for a long as I can remember but think it probably developed in my late teens when I began eating natural and organic foods, having been on a meat-free diet from the age of ten. Being thus better tuned to the world around me made me more connected somehow to organic objects like trees and sesame seeds. As life progressed I noticed connections between our consciousness and so-called inanimate objects, whether lost things, furniture, kitchen implements, office equipment, whatever. We’ve all experienced curious and amusing, frustrating and infuriating encounters with inanimate stuff. I venture to say that our consciousness is some form of electromagnetic field, however that field arises. All stuff, all matter, has some form of electromagnetic field, and is infused with the electromagnetic force that permeates our Universe. Our fields overlap and interact with those of our surroundings and sometimes all the energy needed is enough to aim our eye at a particular moment to reveals something of great value. Being in tune makes a huge difference.
    “…a giant spiralling magnetic bubble, called the heliosphere, which reaches out beyond Pluto to encompass our entire solar system in its protective embrace.” — Gregory Sams, Sun of gOd
    Michael Patterson: There is a powerful sense here that gives rational form to that idea of deity being that ‘great being in whom we live and move and have our being’. If we work with the idea that Sun is the center of agency that is underpinned by fundamental consciousness then can we not see this heliosphere as a kind of organic envelope? I am conscious that even when we try to think in terms of fundamental consciousness our habits of mind pull our thoughts into conformity with our norms, so I’d like you speculate here and give some creative thought to how we might think of the heliosphere.
    Gregory Sams: You might view this answer as too concise but if we’re trying to reduce the heliosphere into something that we can understand then you might see it as a Sun-built bus that transports us all safely through the galaxy. At another level this all-embracing electro-magnetic field could be the means through which Sun keeps in touch with all of its charges.
    Michael Patterson: You were saying that you have been studying Zoroastrian thought and have realised how much Zoroaster and quantum physicists are ‘speaking the same language’. Personally I think that mystical and scientific inquiry should arrive at essentially the same understanding, even if the narrative is different in form. However some in the quantum physics community are pretty frustrated by folk hijacking their science to support mystical arguments. I guess I can see where they are coming from, especially when complex ideas are reduced to almost glib recitations of marvelous fact in not very clear support of a metaphysical proposition.
    Gregory Sams: The connection in understanding between the two, however, is the focus of a talk I give with the theme of “seeing the light through ancient eyes.” Light itself is the divinity of Zoroastrians and they have 101 names for it, which are all descriptive, the main one being “Ahura Mazda,” which translates into “light wisdom.” Many of the others fit neatly into the quantum understanding of light’s strange qualities, including Richard Feynman’s famous quote that “Anybody who says they understand quantum theory doesn’t understand quantum theory.” EM = Electromagnetic Force, which manifests as light. Without going into the full lecture, here are just a few of those names, with comment in parentheses:
    A-ehem Beyond Reason
    An-aiyâfah Cannot be Understood
    n-âinah Formless (photons are without substance or form)
    Aokh-Tan Without Body (photons have no content)
    Mb înôtum Invisible (we don’t see light, just the information it carries)
    A-zamân Timeless (at the speed of light, time ceases to exist)
    Abadah Without beginning (this implies time)
    Abî-anjãm Without end (this implies time)
    Vasna All-Pervading (the EM force, manifested by light, is everywhere)
    Rakhôh All-energetic (light is pure energy)
    A-Gar-Aa-Gar-Gar Creator of Stars (The EM force shapes cosmic dust into stars)
    Meeno-Nahab Hidden in Invisible Creation (the EM force gives atoms the sense of substance despite being 99.99% empty space)
    Afjaa Creator of Growth (Photosynthesis, a quantum process, means made by light)
    Parwara Nourisher
    Safana Bountiful One
    Stewart Edward White’s 1947 book With Folded Wings is centered on conversations with his deceased wife, Betty, and other persons described simply as Invisibles. Here is a quote from the book. “The first business of each day,” said the Invisibles, “is a recognition of the sun of your life: unquestioning and eager heart-lifting acknowledgment of the warm, loving, positive creative force of the universe beyond our knowledge. Always give time to purify and clothe fittingly your spirit to contemplate the unknown great Causal Force operating through each living thing.”
    This allusion to the sun surprised me. It is not clear from the book whether the sun is literal or figurative, or both. As you know the sun has played a central role in many religions, including Christianity. Alvin Boyd Kuhn, in Easter – The Birthday of the Gods observes that Jesus was transformed from a spring equinox solar deity to a winter equinox solar deity (effectively inverting the birth and death celebrations). D.M. Murdoch is strong on the Jesus as the Sun theme with her book, Jesus as the Sun. In a sense Christianity was continuing the earlier solar traditions.
    The logic of the sun as being the focal point of thinking about the divine is plain enough. Even before you know the science the experience of Sun is powerful enough in an entirely mundane way. The solstice and equinox festivals I celebrated during my time in Wicca were, in one sense, scarcely religious in the sense we now know the word. They were expressions of awe and gratitude, as well as awareness of the round of seasonal changes. The religious seems to have arisen from the absence of any notion of materialism or mechanism (all was entirely animistic), and from a natural sense of awe and respect for something that is palpably present and yet utter mysterious.
    So the idea of the sun as a literal and/or symbolic agency (including ideas of the hidden sun, or the sun behind the sun) seem fundamental to our psyche and our culture.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dwjdGp6-s

There was a time, when peace was on the earth
    And joy and happiness did reign and each man knew his worth
    In my heart how I yearn for that spirit's return
    And I cry, as time flies
    Om, Om
    There is a place where love forever shines
    And rainbows are the shadows of a presence so divine
    And the glow of that love lights the heavens above
    And it's free, can't you see, come with me

The creator has a master plan
    Peace and happiness for every man
    The creator has a working plan
    Peace and happiness for every man
    The creator makes but one demand
    Happiness through all the land

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYnvw-97II

MANTRA: GAYATRI
    [Pronounced: GUY-YA-TREE] Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyoyona Prachodayat [Pronounced: OHM BUR BOO-VAH SWA-HA TAHT SAH-VEE-TOOR VAHR-EHN-YUM BHAHR-GO DEH-VAHS-YAH DEE-MAH-HEE DEE-YOH YOHN-AH PRAH-CHOD-DAH-YAHT]

The sounds Om, Bhur, Bhuvah, Swaha, Savitur-they all refer to different principles of consciousness and different light principles. Light and consciousness are one and the same. These sounds have their own light equivalence. They are light waves indeed. Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyoyona Prachodayat

Here are some of the meanings embedded in this mantra:
    Bhur (earth)
    Bhuvah (atmosphere)
    Swaha (heavens)
    Tat (that)
    Savitur (of the source)
    Varenyam (to be held sacred)
    Bhargo (light)
    Devasya (of the effulgent)
    Dhimahi (we meditate on)

Some people like to use the Gayatri mantra on Sunday, literally the Sun's Day.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLLxhN-uAuo
    Last edited by Maggie, 9th March 2017 at 02:41.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th March 2017), Aragorn (9th March 2017), Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (9th March 2017), modwiz (9th March 2017), sandy (10th March 2017), TimeSensitive (9th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,349 Times in 7,416 Posts

Thumbs Up

A quick driveby ...

In honor ...

Get Loud !

Roadcase Royale

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th March 2017), Aragorn (9th March 2017), Blacklight43 (10th March 2017), Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (9th March 2017), JRS (10th March 2017), modwiz (9th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (10th March 2017), TimeSensitive (9th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good Morning!

Throw back Thursday Humor

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgTPH5y1-ZI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnksquL557s

Ya know I couldn't leave it without some music!

Last edited by Shadowself, 9th March 2017 at 16:58.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (9th March 2017), Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (10th March 2017), JRS (10th March 2017), modwiz (9th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (10th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (9th March 2017), Elen (10th March 2017), modwiz (9th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (10th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,349 Times in 7,416 Posts

Lightbulb

Here's some weekend fare i just ran across ...
    Note this fast pace interview which encapsulates some compelling info ...

Buzzsaw - Forbidden Knowledge for a New Age with Billy Carson

"Buzzsaw cuts through the din of the mainstream narrative to explore hidden truths and reawaken the planet. Join Sean Stone as he takes an unflinching look into the hidden agendas behind world politics, popular culture and news events ...

Billy Carson is an avid blogger and social media manager. He currently owns and manages over a dozen social media accounts with followers totaling over 1 million. Billy Carson is also an expert host on the new original streaming series by Gaia named 'Deep Space'. This series is an exploration of the "Secret Space Program" and the types of technologies being used along with their potential origins."

Published on Mar 8, 2017

32:18 minutes

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2017), Aragorn (10th March 2017), Dreamtimer (10th March 2017), JRS (10th March 2017), Maggie (10th March 2017), modwiz (10th March 2017), pointessa (11th March 2017), sandy (11th March 2017)

Thanks
    Nice. Thanks Gio.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (10th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), Maggie (10th March 2017), modwiz (10th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (11th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Gio for Buzzsaw. Billy Carson is a real interesting guy. His website is http://www.4biddenknowledge.com/ You can click on his blog for lots of interesting information. Thanks again!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (10th March 2017), Dreamtimer (10th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), modwiz (10th March 2017), sandy (11th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by JRS View Post
    Thanks Gio for Buzzsaw. Billy Carson is a real interesting guy. His website is http://www.4biddenknowledge.com/ You can click on his blog for lots of interesting information. Thanks again!
    He is interesting, widely read and he speaks well also...very listenable.

I have a peeve though. He delivers the info as FACTS.....
    It is really frustrating to me that all this synthesis he shares of the "ancients" is second hand and could all be just made up.

Almost everything he said is a condensation of information (though he synthesizes a narrative well). My peeve is that information is mixed up between various "sources" where verification of true/not true would take the listener a LONG time to tease out.

The information about mercury propulsion does not come from the Vedas. It was channeled in the early 20th century for example.

The Vaimānika Śāstra, an early 20th-century Sanskrit text on aerospace technology, makes a claim that he vimānas mentioned in ancient Sanskrit epics were advanced aerodynamic flying vehicles, similar to a rocket capable of interplanetary flight as backed up by the ancient alien theory.

Revealed in 1952 by G. R. Josye, the texts contain 3000 shlokas in 8 chapters which Shastry claimed was psychically delivered to him by the ancient Hindu sage Bharadvaja. The propulsion of the Vimanas According to Kanjilal (1985) is by a “Mercury Vortex Engines”, a concept similar to electric propulsion.http://www.ancient-code.com/powered-...ancient-india/
    I am so interested in establishing truth that can be used.
    Principles on which to build seem really important.
    For example...
    Was what is described as evidence of an ancient nuclear war REALLY the devastated aftermath of "cometary" hits?
    This is to me an important explanation.

Did "Thoth" write the Emerald Tablets?
    The "poem"'s origin seems to arise in medieval times and has various translations.

he Emerald Tablet

The Emerald Tablet is one of the most revered documents in the Western World, and its Egyptian author, Hermes Trismegistus, has become synonymous with ancient wisdom. His tablet contains an extremely succinct summary of what Aldous Huxley dubbed the "Perennial Philosophy," a timeless science of soul that keeps popping up despite centuries of effort to suppress it. The basic idea is that there exists a divine or archetypal level of mind that determines physical reality, and individuals can access that realm through direct knowledge of God.

The teachings of Hermes -- the Hermetic tradition -- is one of the oldest spiritual traditions in the world, and while no direct evidence links the Emerald Tablet to Eastern religions, it shares uncanny similarities in concepts and terminology with Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism. In the West, the tablet found a home not only in the pagan tradition but also in all three of the orthodox Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), and many of the most heretical beliefs of the Gnostics are also openly expressed in it. Like the authors of the tablet, the Gnostics believed that direct knowledge of reality could be attained through psychological discipline and meditative exercises. They also shared a common view of the universe in which "All Is One," a pattern of creation and decay symbolized by the Ouroboros (the snake eating its own tail).

Without doubt, the Emerald Tablet was the inspiration behind many other esoteric traditions, including over 1,700 years of alchemy. Most medieval alchemists hung a copy of the tablet on their laboratory wall and constantly referred to the "secret formula" it contained. In fact, during the sixteenth century, Hermes Trismegistus was such a revered figure that there was a movement to have his teachings replace those of Aristotle in European schools.

Five hundred years later, the tablet's words are still held in the highest regard. "The Emerald Tablet is the cryptic epitome of the alchemical opus," noted Jungian analyst Dr. Edward Edinger, "a recipe for the second creation of the world." Ethnobotanist and consciousness guru Terence McKenna agrees, calling the tablet "a formula for a holographic matrix" that is mirrored in the human mind and offers mankind its only hope for future survival. "Whatever one chooses to believe about it," sums up John Matthews in The Western Way (Penguin 1997), "there is no getting away from the fact that the Emerald Tablet is one of the most profound and important documents to have come down to us. It has been said more than once that it contains the sum of all knowledge -- for those able to understand it."

However, there is one nagging problem with the Emerald Tablet: Nobody seems to know for sure where it came from, or who really wrote it.http://www.alchemylab.com/hyper_history.htm
    There IS a fact we can verify. MANY esoteric authors/mystics/prophets left their writings and "translations", with esoteric message, mainly between the late 1880's and mid 1950's that is now being accepted as "just so" and then built upon. Pulp sci fi has also influenced the narratives. This is like L. Ron Hubbard Scientology based (in the deep structure) on Sci Fi beliefs The story and authored BELIEFS is what we are receiving.

(Debt is) owed to H. P. Lovecraft, Clark Ashton Smith, and Robert E. Howard, whose tales of lost civilizations and underground races (cf. Lovecraft and Heald, “The Mound,” or Lovecraft, Shadow Out of Time) were the direct predecessors of Shaver’s, mitigating and transmitting earlier claims from sources like Bulwer-Lytton’s Coming Race, Frederick S. Oliver’s Dweller on Two Planets, and various hollow earth theories from the Victorian era. From Lovecraft, too, we see echoes in the idea that the ancient people were a space-faring race and that the Elder Race (his words: cf. Lovecraft’s Elder Things, Ancient Ones, and Old Ones) would return from the stars.....

the important role the Lovecraft Mythos played in the development of fringe history and ufology. Card told me about the Lovecraftian influence on the neo-Theosophist Maurice Doreal (Claude Doggins), the author of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean, often cited in fringe literature as genuine ancient texts from Atlantis. From Dweller on Two Planets Doreal incorporated into his vision of the cosmos the alleged lost civilization hiding out beneath Mount Shasta in California, and he adopted the Shaver Mystery as part of his own burgeoning mythos as the 1940s progressed and Palmer began recommending Doreal’s work to Shaver fans.

Doreal wrote a pamphlet called “Mysteries of the Gobi” about an underground race beneath that desert, and I wonder if that wasn’t a source for some of Peter Kolosimo’s Gobi claims. I’ve never read it, so I don’t know. What I do know is that Doreal’s claims were explicitly Lovecraftian. His underground race were serpent people, and they were ancient aliens from another world—essentially Robert E. Howard’s serpent people. Both shared the same description: humans with snake heads. In a later pamphlet, “UFOs: An Occult Perspective” (1948), they were asserted to be primeval and entombed under the earth in suspended animation—just like the reptilians of “The Nameless City,” which Lovecraft wrote in 1921 but which Doreal would have read in Fanciful Tales in 1936 or Weird Tales in 1938. Doreal appropriated from Howard the idea that the snake men masquerade as humans and have taken positions of power in human society.

But even more interesting is Doreal’s more or less explicit plagiarism of Lovecraft in Emerald Tablets, in which he has reimagined the serpent race in terms Lovecraft associated with the Old Ones, apparently equating the two groups in a way Lovecraft only occasionally and partially implied. I had never read these tablets in their entirety because, frankly, they are fakes so I never had any incentive to read so much drivel. It turns out that they contain some very interesting evidence.

Although Doreal claims that he found and translated these tablets—named for the ninth-century Hermetic text to which it bears little resemblance—in the Great Pyramid of Giza in 1925, this is an almost certain fiction, and the “translations” weren’t published until the late 1930s or 1940s. I want to take a look at a passage from Tablet 8 side-by-side with the parallel text from the Necronomicon fragment given in “The Dunwich Horror” and the Cthulhu theogony in “Call of Cthulhu” to show the textual dependency of Doreal on Lovecraft. The passage begins with a paraphrase of Old Castro’s claims from “The Call of Cthulhu,” rendering the Old Ones as “children of shadow” but preserving the claim that they are to be found under the earth. From there, he plagiarizes “Dunwich,” but almost certainly from the version given by August Derleth in The Lurker at the Threshold, which alters the text in small but significant ways, emphasizing the punishment of the Old Ones by his Elder Gods. It is Derleth’s version of Lovecraft that informs Doreal, though Doreal has inverted the relationship between the Old Ones and their human servants, subordinating the supernatural to the mortal.http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/th...ian-plagiarism
    I don't always agree with Jason Colvito but the way that these authors of fiction have shaped our perspective is well stated IMO.

When texts such as the Emerald Tablets for example are delivered through their secondary sources and WE become Tertiary receivers, we are building our mental scaffolds on sand. IMO this phenomenon and the implications of OUR taking in Secondary report as "history" and fact used to shape our understanding is a quagmire.
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th March 2017 at 16:25.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (10th March 2017), Dreamtimer (10th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), modwiz (10th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (11th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanks again for sharing your knowledge, Maggie.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (10th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), Maggie (11th March 2017), modwiz (10th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (11th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    In the tradition of Monty Python: "Now, something completely different".

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (11th March 2017), Maggie (10th March 2017), modwiz (10th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017), sandy (11th March 2017)

Thanks
    Just want to say that THIS is IMO information worth investigating. It thrills me to my toes. Thanks for letting me share.

Dan Davidson Shape Power

Mr. Davidson has been doing research in gravitational physics, free energy systems, and electronic medicine for over 35 years. He has concentrated his research efforts in understanding the nature of energy and how it relates to the forces of gravity, electricity and magnetism. Over the years of research he has witnessed and collected many fascinating stories of well documented bizarre incidents that point to a new understanding of science. He believes that the scientific community is in the process of developing a new paradigm in our understanding of nature which will radically change the physical sciences. His degrees in mathematics and electrical engineering have provided a basis to relate orthodox science concepts to advanced experimental research. Mr. Davidson is a strong advocate of experimentation and always backs up his theory with actual working experiments and publishes experimentally verified information.Davidson, Dan A.
    Shape Power pdf

#214 - Grimerica Talks Shape Power & Aetheric Science with Dan Davidson

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgq3UopYGLM

Pateo TV with Dan Davidson on Aetheric Science

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4UGZOfzRg

I have posted this before but it is related. This is one of the most significant lectures I have ever seen. Every time I watch it, I see more. It also has a caution for using pyramidal energy. this is described in the pdf above Shape Power

4.7.1 Les Brown's Shocking Experience
    A video I have by the late Canadian crystal researcher, Les Brown, tells
    of a huge charge of power he got from a large 30 foot pyramid which he
    built (See figure 4.7.1-1). He put a counterclockwise (CCW), vortex
    shaped, copper stove wire (with frayed ends) at the top, on the inside, of
    his big 30-foot pyramid to act as an antenna/collector. At the bottom of
    the pyramid he affixed a wire to a piece of 1/4" plywood wound in a
    clockwise (CW) flat spiral establishing the ground antenna. The center
    of the wire spiral was put through the plywood and grounded. The outer
    end of the flat spiral stuck up in the air so it could be attached to the
    wool thread coming from above. Two inch staples went through the
    ground coil, and through the plywood further grounding the coil. From
    the apex antenna, he affixed a pure lamb's wool thread and dropped it
    down the center of the large pyramid. When he went to connect the
    thread to the spiral at the bottom of the pyramid, a high voltage charge
    (or whatever type of energy he had connected with) knocked him twenty
    feet across the floor inside of the pyramid into the wall. This scared him
    so badly he took the whole thing apart and did nothing else with it. (page 63)
    Excellent video provides insights into Pyramidal and Tetrahedral Geometry. How they work and how to use them for novel effects. Incredible, information packed, over 2 Hour long DVD describing many unusual and original experiments including transmutation of elements, energy extraction, increasing plant growth, healing the body and more.
    these books may be overlapping in info?

pyramid book les brown

pyramid book les brown

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmoTK6XVlbY

very cool imagery

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcfI8qe7aqM

Architect and founder of the new scientific field of BioGeometry, Dr. Ibrahim Karim. Ethann and Dr. Karim discuss the reasearch that has been done in Biogeometry, and it's practical applications toward creating more harmonious environments. Dr. Karim shares how the understanding of BioGeometry has enabled him to harmonize Electromagnetic Fields, and microwave transmissions in cities, increase milk production and health in cows and other farm animals, and enhance health and well being in human beings. Other fascinating topics of discussion, include the nature of modern architecture, and its implications on health, ancient civilizations such as Atlantis and Egypt, and their history, and many others.

About Dr. Ibrahim Karim
    Dr. Ibrahim Karim, an architect by profession, established BioGeometry Consulting Ltd in 1997. against the backdrop of his own architecture consulting firm Al-Emara, which was founded in 1939 by his father, renowned architect Dr. Sayed Karim. Al- Emara was recognized as the first architecture “house of expertise” (Reg. No. 001) in the Arab world. This was based on the pioneering modern architecture work of Dr. S. Karim, and an extensive portfolio of regional and international city planning that included Jeddah, Riyadh, Kuwait City, Abu Dhabi, Nablus, Santiago, and Brussels. Dr. I. Karim’s began his research that would eventually lead to the development of the science of BioGeometry early in his architecture career. Today BioGeometry is compromised of three companies worldwide, including BioGeometry Energy Systems Ltd. (Canada), BioGeometry Consulting Ltd. (Egypt), and BioGeometry Energy Systems AG. (Switzerland), which are working together to further research, education and application of the science of BioGeometry.

Dr. Karim “officially” founded the science of BioGeometry in 1993, after more than thirty years of research, with the issuance of the first worldwide patent by the Egyptian Ministry of Scientific Research. This patent was based on two years of official research by the Egyptian National Research Center, where Dr. Karim was the head of a committee on the research of the effect of his proprietary BioGeometry shapes on the biological functions of microorganisms. This first patent embodied the results of the research and officially recognized the first BioGeometry shape, describing that it “achieves a resulting field around the shape that can produce certain effects on the energy fields of biological systems, with measurable results.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8WREbuVCI

Harmonization Experience in Hemburg Switzerland with BioGeometry
    Last edited by Maggie, 11th March 2017 at 18:22.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (11th March 2017), Dreamtimer (11th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), modwiz (11th March 2017), sandy (12th March 2017)

Thanks
    Spring in February, winter in March. I just love 'weatherman lingo':

While some intermodel consistency has developed...intramodel
    spread (even within the same model family) continues to be
    extremely large (in some cases > 10 inches).

BUFKIT profiles continue to suggest primary period of extreme
    lift through the dendritic growth zone occurs during a 12-15
    hour period late Monday through Tuesday morning.

Bottom line: 8-12 inches expected. There are certainly plenty of snow days left for the schools. The most we've had so far this winter is an inch and a half of sleet.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (12th March 2017), modwiz (12th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Apologies for there not being a Cosmic Emporium for today. I am working on getting one out before midnight. Should have saved Aianawa, I guess but, I really enjoyed the content and put it up as soon as it was available.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Aragorn (12th March 2017), Dreamtimer (13th March 2017), JRS (13th March 2017), pointessa (15th March 2017)