Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Still Reporting on the US Election (& Other Things)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Most of the time when she looks really evil it's when she's cackling, which is whenever she's accused of doing something wrong basically, or else talking about killing foreign heads of state (Gaddhafi).

Maybe it's more of a look of insanity than pure evil:

She did a lot of grinning and laughing while Trump was going over her scandals on Sunday, just like she normally does when her lies are being mentioned, but after a while she just sat on her stool and looked sour.

The most telling reaction though I think was Bill's. Look how red is face is:

Chelsea's face has a look of, " This is not supposed to happen to us. How is this happening?"
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2016), bsbray (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (13th October 2016), Elen (13th October 2016), jonsnow (12th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    This guy knows what he's talking about, the title is misleading for a reason.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2016), bsbray (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (13th October 2016), Elen (13th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), sandy (13th October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Not surprising but since the debate on Sunday the media has been going wild on all sides and I can't even stand to listen to it. There is hardly any middle ground left. The MSM is pushing stories now that Trump "inappropriately touched" people, which Trump has said are total fabrications and his lawyers are already drafting lawsuits against the outlets that came up with the accusations. Meanwhile MSM isn't even touching all of the stuff on Hillary coming out in Wikileaks, including confirmation that she was in fact supplying the terrorists in the Middle East.

At a certain point, if it continues in this direction, with nothing but terrible mudslinging and both sides and people abandoning any attempt at a rational dialogue.. Well it's like someone else said, when dialogue breaks down and people are no longer reasoning, is when physical violence breaks out. At least, as I have said before, if we have enough military support, even a military dictatorship would be better than what we've been having.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), Greenbarry (13th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Not surprising but since the debate on Sunday the media has been going wild on all sides and I can't even stand to listen to it. There is hardly any middle ground left. The MSM is pushing stories now that Trump "inappropriately touched" people, which Trump has said are total fabrications and his lawyers are already drafting lawsuits against the outlets that came up with the accusations.
    And nobody mentions the women who were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, and Hillary's threats against said women. It's like everyone's blind and deaf.

Meanwhile MSM isn't even touching all of the stuff on Hillary coming out in Wikileaks, including confirmation that she was in fact supplying the terrorists in the Middle East.
    It even goes so far as that the Belgian mainstream media are now openly cheering for Hillary.

At a certain point, if it continues in this direction, with nothing but terrible mudslinging and both sides and people abandoning any attempt at a rational dialogue.. Well it's like someone else said, when dialogue breaks down and people are no longer reasoning, is when physical violence breaks out. At least, as I have said before, if we have enough military support, even a military dictatorship would be better than what we've been having.
    If the FBI had any common sense at all, they'd arrest Hillary now. Because if they don't, then things are going to get really ugly after November.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), lcam88 (14th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    A woman stood up and told Mike Pence at a rally the other day that if Hillary wins in November, she's ready for a revolution. Mike Pence told her not to talk like that. But it's in the air.

Nobody saw the French Revolution coming either until it all unraveled as if at once. We've known something big was going to happen this fall but this could potentially really become violent.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), lcam88 (14th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    A woman stood up and told Mike Pence at a rally the other day that if Hillary wins in November, she's ready for a revolution. Mike Pence told her not to talk like that. But it's in the air.

Nobody saw the French Revolution coming either until it all unraveled as if at once. We've known something big was going to happen this fall but this could potentially really become violent.
    I agree with you, which is why I find it extremely intriguing that none of the US intelligence agencies are lifting a finger. It's almost as if they want a civil war to erupt. Which, quite frankly, wouldn't surprise me. It may all be part and parcel of the corporate globalists' plan. Something along the lines of "See? We need a New World Order, because countries aren't capable of maintaining the peace on their own territory anymore." Nope, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, to tell you the truth.

After all, what valid excuse do both the FBI and the mainstream media have for bluntly ignoring that Hillary Clinton committed treason, that she has bribed and threatened people, that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women and got away with it, and that the Clinton Foundation has left a trail of blood and dead bodies behind it, even with all of the evidence out on the table?

It just boggles the mind.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    I think it's really complicated and it goes back to their being multiple factions with multiple goals. The FBI, I've got the feeling for a while, has known how dire the situation is and has been afraid to act because of that. On the one hand, the Clintons have a way of killing off their opponents, on the other, you have a potentially military-backed faction that is increasingly ready to lay the smack down.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), Greenbarry (13th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Must say, with all the bounce going on between these two in particular, that folks are getting a real education as to just how corrupt "things"/gov really are....hopefully Perhaps from now on americans heads won't be so buried in sand(sports, etc) and MAYBE keep a closer eye as to what IS going on......just maybe??
    Guess can only hope and pray......
    Thanks bsbray and aragorn (and others) for bringing this all to light....

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2016), bsbray (13th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), Greenbarry (13th October 2016), modwiz (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I like the Plato's cave rational.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOShO8EghU

Just to add some perspective to the "shadows". To consider that HRC is the "best" option as such provides something serious to ponder about just how much DJT may actually be able to do even if he stays true to his word. And maybe that is the same problem Obama faced.

I think the actual solution requires something more "real" than merely voting the right person into office now. That is, of course, presuming the peoples votes actually matter.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2016), bsbray (15th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), Greenbarry (14th October 2016), modwiz (14th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I'm wondering if there is a greater plan than either one of these %&*$@!#'s becoming President......including if either one of them become President. WWIII continues to ramp up with the general masses unaware due to the running soap opera series of these 2 goofs........ie, revolution, collapsing economy, martial law, conscription and the solution>>>>>Whalla!! WWIII

Just some thoughts I 'm experiencing.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2016), bsbray (15th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), lcam88 (14th October 2016), modwiz (14th October 2016), Novusod (15th October 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Or...could it mean that Obama remains in Office for another term?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2016), bsbray (15th October 2016), Cearna (14th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), lcam88 (14th October 2016), modwiz (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Or...could it mean that Obama remains in Office for another term?
    Technically, that's not possible. A US president may only serve two consecutive terms.

Many other countries also follow that rule — e.g. Russia, which is why Vladimir Putin was briefly replaced for a single term by his right-hand man, Dmitry Medvedev, while Putin himself then occupied the position of Russian prime minister.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (15th October 2016), Cearna (24th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), Elen (14th October 2016), lcam88 (14th October 2016), modwiz (14th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Technically, that's not possible. A US president may only serve two consecutive terms.

Many other countries also follow that rule — e.g. Russia, which is why Vladimir Putin was briefly replaced for a single term by his right-hand man, Dmitry Medvedev, while Putin himself then occupied the position of Russian prime minister.
    Yes I hear that, and how close to the rules are the Americans allowing themselves to follow? Let us see...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2016), bsbray (15th October 2016), Cearna (24th October 2016), Dreamtimer (15th October 2016), modwiz (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I think the actual solution requires something more "real" than merely voting the right person into office now. That is, of course, presuming the peoples votes actually matter.
    There is a massive change happening in American politics right now because Trump is not part of the criminal establishment and everything he is saying at this point is reflective of that. I've been saying since last year that he must have support from the Pentagon, among others. That's just the type of people he's getting his info from, that's who is working against the Obama administration and that's who is openly fighting CIA-backed forces in Syria: elements of the military establishment, ie the Pentagon. Sooner or later you will maybe start thinking about what I am saying and connecting the dots for yourself. They are all there.

The only thing more "real" that could be done to get all of our corruption out of Washington is a military take-over that forces us back to constitutional standards. If Trump is being supported by the military establishment as I think he is then you're already not going to get any better of a shot than Trump without resorting to open violence (an outright military coup) against the current administration. As bad as the situation is now, an outright coup would be much uglier, "believe me."

Also we have had delayed elections in the past, though never because of martial law being imposed. In 1824 there was a four-way split of the votes that left no one with the required majority of electoral votes, and by the rules established in the 12th Amendment it had to go to the House of Representatives for resolution, which wasn't until February 1825. The problem with declaring martial law is that... guess what? If Obama declares martial law then the US military takes over and that is exactly who is running his faction out of power already. The best they can hope for in that situation is for a sufficiently large body of supporters within the military, which I find unlikely or else the situation in Syria would be quite different.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th October 2016 at 18:04.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2016), Cearna (24th October 2016), Dreamtimer (16th October 2016), Elen (16th October 2016), lcam88 (15th October 2016), modwiz (15th October 2016), Novusod (15th October 2016), Wind (16th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I like your analysis bsbray.

I'm not privy to any information about who DJTs associates are; I only know he made his fortune in real-estate and construction.

We have shared a few of Mr Farrell's ideas here wherein he gives clear evidence of two factions of power in a conflict of sorts. You seem to be saying that DJT is affiliated with a different faction than HRC.

People in general are not willing to offer sympathy and reason to people who resort to violence or ill temperament in their acts of protest; for example we don't consider terrorism as form of protest from a group of people. We are simply unwilling to yield understanding to their message. Even as children our tantrums and plights to persuade/convince/implore our parents and our teachers never yielded compassion or understanding in our attempts to communicate frustration. As adults are barely able to tolerate other adults in protest when they have conflicting values and ideas; our system of peaceful protests are designed so their voices may be conveniently ignored.

That said, BLM, anti-islamophobic groups and even violent modern day feminism have had some degree of success in influencing society at large. It is on this point that reasoning the possible successes of a coup may appear to rest on, that a violent social movement of some kind can bring change. I don't know how to properly express why I find this rational wanting.

The type of change we all want is not something that fixes an issue a minority group may have in a way that represses pure libertarian expression of some kind, it is a change that fixes an issue that everyone has. An issue that would change the very modus operandi that the government is based on. IMO

I think open violence type coups will not work correctly; a coup that could work needs to be "reasonable". It needs to be people acting in a meaningful way, rather than simply reacting... I've shared an idea here before, something that boils down to application of the prisoners-dilemma scenario in a conflict setting defined by economics. Modwiz was privy to some details; I just don't know how to start it. Hell, I don't think I'm even properly expressing the idea.

I like the efforts you made in breaking down the martial law option. You are probably much more informed about the details than I am but I will venture to say one thing: In a military rule type scenario, the structure of power "collapses" into a much simpler, direct and primitive form that sidesteps normal "comfort procedure and form" for the sake of survival and efficiency. I _think_ that environment would boil down to civil war if indeed two powerful and uncompromising factions are forced to reckon with each other. And, for context of such a civil war, we live in an age of globalism.
    Last edited by lcam88, 15th October 2016 at 23:18.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2016), bsbray (16th October 2016), Cearna (24th October 2016), Dreamtimer (16th October 2016), Elen (16th October 2016), modwiz (15th October 2016)