Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Still Reporting on the US Election (& Other Things)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    The second debate is tomorrow and will follow in the wake of two things recently released, one on each candidate: an audio clip from a decade ago of Trump basically talking about trying to get into some woman's pants and failing, and transcript excerpts from the private speeches that Clinton gave to the big Wall Street banks who are her biggest donors. Bernie Sanders supporters had been calling for her to release those transcripts since the primary season but she has always refused to do so.

The latest news bites from Mr. Still:

SR 1244 – Crooked Bill & Hillary Clinton Want to Cheat Haiti Again

Bill points out in this video that a Haitian government official (the head of their Senate) stated that the last time the Clinton Foundation raised money for victims of natural disasters in Haiti, only 2% of those donations ever actually make it to Haiti. Now they are trying to raise more money "for Haiti."

The same official called the interference a "Clinton invasion of Haiti" and urged Trump to demand an audit of the Clinton Foundation's activities there.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BMYhHEJ5Ig

SR 1245–What Should Trump Say Sunday About the Naughty Word Scandal?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKpS79FlaWA

SR 1246 – First Poll on Trump’s Naughty Word Scandal

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSUzOJA4Jk0

#1247 Little Support for Crooked Hillary Clinton Visible in California

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (9th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Elen (9th October 2016), Greenbarry (9th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (8th October 2016), sandy (9th October 2016)

Thanks
    Bill Clinton's rape victim is back in the news:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

The debate will be starting in about an hour and a half. Trump is expected to bring this up in response to the way Hillary's campaign leaked that audio of Trump, giving Republicans in Congress like Paul Ryan a warning that they were going to release it, encouraging them to distance themselves from Trump. And Paul Ryan and the others didn't even warn the Trump campaign of what the Hillary campaign had told them. So much for party loyalty. Everyone is just out for Trump's blood in the political world at this point.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (9th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Bill Clinton's rape victim is back in the news:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

The debate will be starting in about an hour and a half. Trump is expected to bring this up in response to the way Hillary's campaign leaked that audio of Trump, giving Republicans in Congress like Paul Ryan a warning that they were going to release it, encouraging them to distance themselves from Trump. And Paul Ryan and the others didn't even warn the Trump campaign of what the Hillary campaign had told them. So much for party loyalty. Everyone is just out for Trump's blood in the political world at this point.
    The amount of treachery and back-stabbing of Trump does seem to dispel thoughts of him being just another insider. He clearly is seen as a threat to the status quo. I have no doubts he has a lot of 'mob' connections. Funny thing about the mob though, even if they are criminals, they are patriotic ones. The DC criminals are not. America has better to offer for the top spot but, they have no chance with the voters. The voters are not creative thinkers and like things simple. The video of voters offering their critiques of a debate that never happened, featured in Gio's thread, show us how seriously damaged the USA voter is. They live in a TV created reality where a real world passes them by.

Not all Americans, just too many of them.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (10th October 2016), bsbray (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Greenbarry (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Man, Hillary got destroyed in the first part of the debate. She even got boo'd by the audience. I'm watching the last half of it now.

Trump touched on some of this during the debate:

Last edited by bsbray, 10th October 2016 at 06:45.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016), Greenbarry (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    The MSM is in full damage control over the beating that Hillary took last night in the debate. Just about every scandal I can remember regarding the Clintons from this past year, as well as a bunch of them from years ago, came out and Trump went through them one-by-one in detail through a series of responses in the first part of the debate, when the most people would have been watching, and completely shattered any image that Hillary was a candidate for women or minorities or anyone at all.

At one point in the debate, after Trump was continuing to go through the Clintons' numerous corrupt scandals, Clinton began a response with something like "Well everything he just said was absolutely false" and the audience actually booed her loudly. It was the only boo I heard all night and the MSM hasn't mentioned it once. For me that was the most telling part of the debate as to how disconnected Hillary really is with the American people. They know what Trump saying was true. We all have the Internet. We can look this stuff up. It's not "alternative reality" like Clinton keeps saying. The reality she's trying to paint of herself as a champion for minorities is the real "alternative reality here," and those people in the audience knew it. The scum MSM spent all night and is still going strong this morning trying to cover her ass and stop her bleeding.

In the latest Daybreak poll, Trump has already made back all the ground he lost over the weekend scandal that the Clinton campaign tried to unleash on him (how did that work out for you, Hillary?) but I don't think we're going to see the real impact of that debate until the next day or so. Hopefully the free media will be able to mount a more representative portrayal of what happened at the debate for those who didn't actually watch. There are not clips out yet on the part where Hillary was booed or else I'd post that here now. Like I said, MSM isn't even talking about that. One article even said that Trump was booed but not Clinton, which is the exact opposite of what I saw, and as far as I'm concerned that kind of blatant propaganda should be construed as treason and land somebody in jail. Freedom of the media should not mean freedom to lie to the American people in order to try to rig an election.

There'll be plenty more to say about the debate last night in the upcoming days. There will lots of commentary and exploration of what was said. Trump said that if he's elected he will appoint a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's "situation," and he told her that directly at the debate, in response to which Hillary simply cackled in her usual way, same as when she was bragging about killing Gaddhafi.

SR 1253 – Donald Trump Tromps Crooked Clinton in Debate – up in Polls

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The MSM is in full damage control over the beating that Hillary took last night in the debate. Just about every scandal I can remember regarding the Clintons from this past year, as well as a bunch of them from years ago, came out and Trump went through them one-by-one in detail through a series of responses in the first part of the debate, when the most people would have been watching, and completely shattered any image that Hillary was a candidate for women or minorities or anyone at all.

At one point in the debate, after Trump was continuing to go through the Clintons' numerous corrupt scandals, Clinton began a response with something like "Well everything he just said was absolutely false" and the audience actually booed her loudly. It was the only boo I heard all night and the MSM hasn't mentioned it once. For me that was the most telling part of the debate as to how disconnected Hillary really is with the American people. They know what Trump saying was true. We all have the Internet. We can look this stuff up. It's not "alternative reality" like Clinton keeps saying. The reality she's trying to paint of herself as a champion for minorities is the real "alternative reality here," and those people in the audience knew it. The scum MSM spent all night and is still going strong this morning trying to cover her ass and stop her bleeding.

In the latest Daybreak poll, Trump has already made back all the ground he lost over the weekend scandal that the Clinton campaign tried to unleash on him (how did that work out for you, Hillary?) but I don't think we're going to see the real impact of that debate until the next day or so. Hopefully the free media will be able to mount a more representative portrayal of what happened at the debate for those who didn't actually watch. There are not clips out yet on the part where Hillary was booed or else I'd post that here now. Like I said, MSM isn't even talking about that. One article even said that Trump was booed but not Clinton, which is the exact opposite of what I saw, and as far as I'm concerned that kind of blatant propaganda should be construed as treason and land somebody in jail. Freedom of the media should not mean freedom to lie to the American people in order to try to rig an election.

There'll be plenty more to say about the debate last night in the upcoming days. There will lots of commentary and exploration of what was said. Trump said that if he's elected he will appoint a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's "situation," and he told her that directly at the debate, in response to which Hillary simply cackled in her usual way, same as when she was bragging about killing Gaddhafi.

SR 1253 – Donald Trump Tromps Crooked Clinton in Debate – up in Polls

Hillary thinks she is untouchable. I sense an apocalypse heading her way with the media not too far behind if they keep it up.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), bsbray (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Greenbarry (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), pointessa (12th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    I feel the same way modwiz. I watched the entire debate last night, and what I saw with my own eyes and what the MSM is portraying today are two completely different things. The idea of a conservative media is a farce because I could not find a single MSM article today, not even from Fox, stating the obvious, that Trump destroyed Clinton throughout the entire debate. Nobody is talking about people cheering for Trump when he said he'd put Hillary in jail. Clips in MSM showing Trump saying that all cut out the part where the audience reacts. Nobody is talking about Hillary being booed. The MSM is painting the "alternative reality" that Hillary keeps talking about.

You know what the biggest take-away from all of this is for me, is that the MSM and Clinton campaign are stupid. I mean that literally, they are stupid, and more importantly much stupider than the Trump campaign. For Hillary to think it was a good idea to base her entire campaign on the idea that Trump is a sexist and a racist, for her of all people to be alleging that about someone else, was insanely stupid. She had it coming to her last night, and it was way overdue. Trump had been protecting his image as much as he could in the face of the MSM up until now, but he's letting her really have it now and to see the phony shell of support in the MSM and crooked politicians as the only thing Hillary has left, is a pathetic sight to behold.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), Greenbarry (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Read this report from the debate building (especially the parts in bold):

Bill Clinton on Sunday night nearly came face-to-face with several of the women who’ve accused him of sexual assault; however, Donald Trump’s plan to put the former president’s previous indiscretions on public display hit a snag when debate officials threatened to call security.

The Republican presidential nominee held a brief pre-debate press conference with Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey, who’ve each accused Bill Clinton of sex assault or rape, and Kathy Shelton, a rape victim whose attacker was defended in 1975 by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Top Trump adviser and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told The Washington Post early Monday that Trump also planned to host those women in his personal seating box during the debate – putting them just feet away from Bill Clinton. The plan, however, was nixed by bigwigs in the presidential debate commission.

“We were going to put the four women in the VIP box,” Giuliani told The Post. “We had it all set. We wanted to have them shake hands with Bill, to see if Bill would shake hands with them.”

But Giuliani said Debate Commission Co-Chair Frank Fahrenkopf told him security would throw the women out.

“The women were outraged,” Giuliani said. “They were in the holding room and ready to go. No one was pushing them. They volunteered. But I knew the minute we got pushback that we had gotten into their heads. [Hillary Clinton] was rattled. They were rattled.”

The seating discussions came during a pre-debate meeting in which Fahrenkopf also denied the Clinton campaign permission to have Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., sit in the Clinton family box, The Post reported. Trump campaign chief executive Stephen K. Bannon reportedly pushed for the Clinton accusers to be seated in the Trump box up until three minutes before the debate was due to begin.

“But we pulled it because we were going to have a big incident on national TV,” Giuliani said. “Frank Fahrenkopf stopped us and we weren’t going to have a fight on national TV with the commission to start the debate.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...president.html

So the debate commission was actually about to kick victims of rape and sexual abuse out onto the street, just to keep them out of the media spotlight and to save Bill Clinton (who personally abused three of these women) embarrassment. As if it would even be possible to embarrass a man like Bill Clinton, who obviously has no morals, to assault and rape these women in the first place.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Some good clips are finally being put up on YouTube from the hour-and-a-half debate. I'll collect some in this post.

Last edited by bsbray, 10th October 2016 at 20:55.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), jonsnow (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016), pointessa (12th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 10th October 2016 at 22:30.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    What's scary about putting a career criminal politician in jail?

The second video is stupid talk, yes. Much better than Bill Clinton's actions that Hillary then helped him cover up. There are only two possibilities as to who this election is going to make president. I don't see why this is such a painful decision for some people. If you had as much respect for this country as you do your family members you might care more, but in the end it's you and your family members that it's going to affect.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th October 2016), Wind (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    What's scary about putting a career criminal politician in jail?
    Nothing, just that little missing "trial by jury" thing is all. It bothers me historically speaking.

The second video is stupid talk, yes.
    Glad we can agree on that one Betchya 10:1 he's still that way...

Much better than Bill Clinton's actions that Hillary then helped him cover up.
    I make no excuses for "Crime Inc.", but neither do I look forward to "new boss same as the old boss".

Socrates

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), sandy (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Nothing, just that little missing "trial by jury" thing is all. It bothers me historically speaking.
    I guess you didn't actually watch the debate and are just shooting in the dark. So you are implying that Trump is going to deny Clinton due process? How do you figure that exactly? Because what Trump actually said in the debate is that he is going to instruct his attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's "situation." That sounds to me exactly like the normal way of initiating investigation. Don't assume that the Obama administration has done anything about it except squash as much as it could.

We have had a lot of volatile presidential elections in this country that have resulted in major policy changes. The idea that one monolithic agenda has always governed the universe is a fallacy. Reality is a lot more complicated than that, and so are all the different networks running things in different parts of the world, and so, by extension, is politics. But out of all the volatile past elections, this one is establishing new boundaries on all planes. What is going on this season is not normal, and not the same as last time.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (11th October 2016)

Thanks

Socrates

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016), sandy (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Just because you think everything is just shadows on a wall doesn't mean a country can't be destroyed politically. People can starve or be pushed into a police state just the same.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2016)