Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Still Reporting on the US Election (& Other Things)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I finally got some pictures off of my camera from the rally. I was one of the first in, since I was standing in line early and they started letting people in early. I already talked about the basic content of the rally on page 1 of this thread.

While standing outside waiting in line I see this guy:

Once inside, here's who I think was a Secret Service guy who kept walking around in one of the nicest suits I have seen in my life:

In general, I saw a lot of nice suits there. I never realized how well suits could actually fit people until I saw people like the guy above, and Michael Flynn, and Trump himself. These guys have some quality tailors. "That, I can tell you."

Is that Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil sneaking around in the maroon shirt?

Probably not but I'm sure he gets that a lot.

Here's the media pit, which got boo'd a couple of times when mentioned by speakers, including Trump:

If they're Trump supporters then I'm sure they understand. If not then they deserved it.

Local reporter Chris Hurst arriving for WDBJ7 (he was the boyfriend of the news reporter who was supposedly shot to death on live TV, if you remember):

That news channel has a slimy history of its own that I won't get into here, but might be a topic of future discussion.

State Senator Virgil Goode speaking (no relation to Corey, I hope):

Congressman Morgan Griffith:

Here's Michael Flynn, former head of military intelligence, speaking:

Wikipedia says that Flynn was born in 1958, so he's almost 60 years old. But I swear the guy had the energy of a 20 year old. As soon as I saw him come out and walk toward the podium, my first thought was, "Damn, that guy is in good shape. How old is he?" I know he's ex-military but I've seen a lot of ex-military guys about 60 years old, and Flynn just moves and talks with the energy of someone much younger. So I thought that was interesting. I have a feeling that he plays a large role in the Trump campaign. He's been advising Trump since last fall and opens for him sometimes, like he did at this rally.

Another shot of Flynn:

And then Trump came out a few minutes after Flynn was done. I didn't take many pictures of him, but I got video of him coming out and then going back into the stadium when he was done. People stood up for a while after he came out and started speaking. You can see people standing in the picture below:

You can see the secret service guys lining the walk out to the podium too. Those guys were serious. They just stared directly into the audience, not focusing on anyone in particular but keeping that hazy kind of stare that allows them to see movement in their peripheral and then focus in to see what it is. The guy in front of me even stared straight up into the air on occasion, as if making sure no one was dropping in from above. In general I got a creepy feeling from the Secret Service because I felt like these are guys who could kill, who are trained to kill and were "at work" looking for problems to solve. I felt safe personally and I'm glad they were there of course, but I just wanted to share my sentiment that those guys all looked pretty hardcore. They had some intense stares.

A few more of Trump speaking:

Trump leaving down his little raised walkway:

After the rally I went outside to see that the Trump-mobile had arrived:

I don't actually know what the point of that bus is, besides being a giant advertizement. I looked into the front of the bus and just saw a coffee maker in there and some stuff that looks like people are living on the road.

One of the guys I saw selling Trump merchandise outside:

Most of the guys I saw selling Trump merchandise in the parking lot were black. I'm not sure what the deal with that was, since MSM blasts 24/7 that Trump is a racist and that all black people on Earth hate him. I did hear one of the guys saying that he also sold Cowboys t-shirts though, and I get the feeling that at least some of them were just being smart businessmen. So maybe they are Trump supporters after all.

I have a lot of short video clips too that I might edit together some time but it's pretty much all the same stuff in the pictures, except with sound, and with that annoyingly loud woman arguing with her kids behind me, the sound isn't always too pleasant.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st October 2016), Cearna (3rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (1st October 2016), Elen (1st October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), Greenbarry (1st October 2016), heyokah (1st October 2016), jonsnow (1st October 2016), modwiz (1st October 2016), sandy (1st October 2016), Wind (1st October 2016)

Thanks
    SR 1226 –Trump Snatches Lead in All Age Groups from Crooked Hillary

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHw94VrLWY

SR 1227 – UPI Poll - Trump Now Leads in Electoral College!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (1st October 2016), Elen (1st October 2016), modwiz (1st October 2016), sandy (2nd October 2016)

Thanks
    Now there's even an Al Jazeera clip talking about Hillary's role as Secretary of State in the US support of a violent coup in Honduras.

SR 1228 – Clinton Bashed in New Aljazerra Ad

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvUMrSVTI-k

"Al Jazeera" got smeared a lot back in the Bush days, almost giving the impression that it was the media wing of Al Qaeda, because they were the news outlet that sometimes aired their videos. Al Jazeera is a propaganda network, but it's propaganda coming out of Qatar, which is a small British puppet state on the Arabian Peninsula. So is it possible that some elements of the British government, the same government that just allowed a successful vote to leave the EU, may be attacking Clinton through the puppet state of Qatar and their Al Jazeera network?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd October 2016), Cearna (3rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2016), Elen (2nd October 2016), Greenbarry (3rd October 2016), heyokah (2nd October 2016), modwiz (2nd October 2016), sandy (2nd October 2016)

Thanks
    This one is interesting. A James Madison University student was caught trying to register as a dead man who the clerk had known personally, so he was caught. He was working for Joe Fitzgerald, chairman of the Democratic Committee for his congressional district here in Virginia.

SR 1230 – Virginia College Student Caught Registering Dead Voters

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8FqfyHTdWs

This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as voter fraud goes in this country, but the fact that stories like this are breaking at all gives me some hope. Trump has been suggesting too that the DNC may attempt to rig the vote this fall, and has been calling for measures to keep better watch over the voting process.

Here is also another example of why we should require everyone voting to show an ID. Most Americans today carry an ID before they even turn 18: their learner's permit. You can't do anything at the DMV without proper identification, so why should we let people vote who can just claim to be anybody and get away with it?

Virginia, however, already does require photo ID to vote, so Still points out that they must have been trying to use some other method to cast votes in the name of dead people.

In other news:

SR 1231 – Trumps Polls Rising. Ignore MSM

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxcDdRc4IIM

Remember that Still is using the Daybreak poll because it monitors 3000 voters of various demographics over time, and unlike other most other polls, doesn't target only people that were registered for previous elections. Trump has already broken records pulling in more people to vote in the Republican primaries than ever before, and receiving more votes than any other Republican candidate in the history of Republican primaries. The voters who are turning out for the first time to vote for Trump are collectively called the "monster vote," because it's not as easy to predict. The UPI poll shows that 3rd party candidates are losing voters mostly to Trump at a 2:1 ratio over Clinton, which is what Still was predicting.

SR 1232 – Hungary Rejects Migrant Quotas 98-to-2 in Special Election

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2016), Cearna (3rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (3rd October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), Greenbarry (3rd October 2016), modwiz (3rd October 2016)

Thanks
    Since it looks like the US and Russian militaries, among other, have already been engaging each other in Syria under various pretenses, I thought this was an important message from just before we entered WW2, from one of my history textbooks:

The debate between non-interventionists and interventionists [in regards to entering WW2] intensified throughout 1941. Non-interventionists embraced the slogan "America First" and urged Americans to remember the debt and death wrought by the last war. As part of this heated exchange, Dr. Seuss (the alias used by Theodore Geisel, who was to gain fame in the 1950s as the author-illustrator of The Cat in the Hat and other children's books) drew editorial cartoons for PM, a short-lived left-wing New York magazine that denounced non-intervention as folly. Dr. Seuss depicted non-interventionists as ostriches with their heads in the ground, anti-Semites, and appeasers.
    We won WW2 and put western Europe firmly under our own economic and political influence for the first time after the war. Europe had stuck up its nose to billions of dollars the US had loaned for rebuilding after WW1, and only Finland ever repaid its WW1 debts to the US in full. The US made sure not to repeat that mistake after WW2, under the Marshall Plan and with NATO.

Since the winners got to write the history of what happened, the Allies got passes for all of their war crimes, like Stalin killing 20 million of his own people (3x more than the number of Jews commonly cited as murdered by the Nazis), Soviet soldiers genociding about 6 million German civilians in the last stages of the war, the US and Britain targeting civilian residential areas with fire-bombs in cities such as Hamburg, or the detainment of Japanese Americans at internment camps during the war. On the other hand, the Axis powers were once again unjustly blamed for the war and stigmatized for their own atrocities.

Now we are being pushed into the same pattern of causing trouble, then blaming it on everyone else and starting a war over it. The Obama administration has been propping up terrorists (al Nusra, al Qaeda) in the Middle East just as the Bush administration was. This has been happening under every presidential administration at least since Ronald Reagan's (with Bush as VP), and Hillary Clinton is the designated successor to the throne, right as we're on the brink of WW3 like we've never been before. Hillary has laughed in interviews about the idea of starting WW3, just like she laughed about killing Gaddhafi.

Assad was democratically elected by a foreign government and that is no business of any other nation's. It wouldn't matter if they had monarchs like Britain who were never elected, it would still be none of anyone else's business. Jews, Christians and Muslims were all living peacefully under Assad before the US created ISIS and all its associated member groups. Now we try to make Assad look like the bad guy, the evil dictator, genociding his own people (which I think is a totally fabricated claim, and Russia has repeatedly refuted it as well) so that when we start WW3 we can argue later that we were the "good guys" again. But in a war against Russia, China, Iran, and whoever else, it wouldn't be pretty.

They asked Gary Johnson about Aleppo in Syria, and he didn't even know what it was. This country has gone so far downhill so fast that we even have a presidential candidate who is ignorant of the most significant current events, in addition to another candidate who is under several investigations at once for federal crimes related to her position as Secretary of State, which she was forced to resign from because of another scandal.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2016), modwiz (3rd October 2016), Wind (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    Bill Still takes a closer look at the Daybreak poll in this video and talks about how it accurately forecast the Obama/Romney election in 2012 as well. He's predicting that the pollsters will do this year what they did in 2012: publish nonsense polls until the first week in November, when they start showing more realistic data in order to make their crimes less obvious.

SR1233 – Trump Leads Clinton by a Bigger Margin than Obama Beat Romney

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3zIf9r6qI

SR1234 – UN & Obama Floods Fargo With Refugees. City Fights Back

Last edited by bsbray, 4th October 2016 at 04:10.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    A defense of the Daybreak poll, which MSM has been attacking for showing that Trump is actually in the lead:

But there’s something pretty damn significant missing from the conventional wisdom-based argument, something I think readers and election-watchers should know. In 2012, the model and methodology they are using, which was designed by the team behind the RAND Continuous Presidential Election Poll, or the “Daybreak Poll,” was was right when most other traditional random sample polls were wrong.

But that’s not it. It’s the reason why the model was right that is of particular significance to this election cycle. Let’s take a look at how they polled the 2012 presidential election between President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney, and their results.

As you can see from the graph above, the “Daybreak Poll” only temporarily had the former Republican nominee in the lead at the beginning of the month of September. Why is this significant? Because following the first presidential debate moderated by Jim Lehrer, a debate the pundits and conventional political wisdom all agreed Gov. Romney won handily, random sample polls found President Obama trailing by roughly 2 to 7 points.

For instance, a Pew Research Center survey, which was conducted from October 4 to October 7, found Mr. Obama trailing Mr. Romney by 4 points, 45% to 49%. In the Daybreak Poll, Mr. Romney never led during that period and, in fact, was down by roughly 4 points during that very week, nearly the same margin he would go on to lose the election by. The week before the election, 2 random sample polls found Mr. Obama behind by 1 point, another 2 had him up by 1 point and just 1 had him up by 3.

Another 3 polls conducted the final week had the race tied, with Gov. Romney leading among the most likely of voters.

NeverTrump Republican pollster Ed Goeas, who conducted the final GW Battleground Poll for Politico in 2012, argued that he believed many who said they were likely to vote would not.

"Among the 80 percent of those surveyed who he believes are most likely to actually vote, Romney leads by 3 points, 51 percent to 48 percent. Among the 70 percent he believes are most likely, Romney leads by 2 points, 51 percent to 49 percent."

“So in no case at any level does Obama break that 50 percent mark,” Goeas said the Tuesday of the presidential election. “I think you’re probably looking at a 2-point Romney win at this point … Then the question becomes: What about the Electoral College?”

Well, we now know Mr. Goeas, as well as many other “Gold Standard” pollsters, were flatly wrong. Mr. Obama’s voters did come out to vote, while millions upon millions of GOP-leaning voters, many of the very same voters prone to Mr. Trump’s nationalist message, stayed home and did not.

In 2014, many of these same pollsters overcorrected, and shocker, they were wrong again. We were not. Why? Because we recognized that pollsters in 2012, and again in 2014, seemed to be having a difficult time reading the electorate, specifically participants who were most likely to vote. To put it simply, many pollsters’ likely voter models are broken and we find it rich–to put it nicely–that these are the same voices criticizing the LA Times Poll. [...]

Perhaps the LA Times Poll is accurately capturing the indisputable fact that Trump voters are far more likely to vote than Clinton voters, something the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll did in fact dispute.

“By comparison,” they wrote in 2012, “traditional polls may not be fully capturing the intentions of these voters because they rely on less precise qualitative metrics (such as somewhat likely and somewhat unlikely) when asking respondents to indicate for whom they may vote and the likelihood that they will vote.”

They were mocked in 2012, as well.
    https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/n...la-times-poll/

Meanwhile, UPI has Trump making gains in 45 out of the 50 states in their latest polls:

SR 1236 – Forget MSM Polls - Trump Leads Electoral College - UPI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycsFGthkVbk

And did Hitlery get to Assange? First he had to cancel his balcony speech over security threats, now he's failed to deliver on the promised new Clinton leaks.

SR 1235 – Julian Assange - More Crooked Hillary Wikileaks This Week

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlpbtayNIGk

Daybreak seems to have been the most accurate for the 2012 election, and here's what they're saying for 2016 so far:

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Greenbarry (4th October 2016), heyokah (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    Here Still covers a Hungarian intelligence analyst who explains that the immigration crisis in Europe is actually an invasion of Muslim soldiers with military experience, surrounded by supportive communities in the "no-go zones" from which urban offensives can be launched in the future. The terrorists embedded within these groups of immigrants will organize the rest of the non-integrating immigrants into a fighting force once firmly established in Europe.

Are all of our European members here getting this?

SR 1237 – Hungarian Intel Analyst - Can the Invasion Be Stopped?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016), sandy (5th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Here Still covers a Hungarian intelligence analyst who explains that the immigration crisis in Europe is actually an invasion of Muslim soldiers with military experience, surrounded by supportive communities in the "no-go zones" from which urban offensives can be launched in the future. The terrorists embedded within these groups of immigrants will organize the rest of the non-integrating immigrants into a fighting force once firmly established in Europe.

Are all of our European members here getting this?

SR 1237 – Hungarian Intel Analyst - Can the Invasion Be Stopped?

I wish the Europeans could multi-task the issues around this. There would be no migrant waves in these numbers if NATO would stop bombing their homes. Yes, the waves of immigrants need to be stopped for all of the right reasons. There is a cause and effect that needs to be seen and only wisdom/compassion will see it. Compassion comes with knowing a problem and seeing the solution because wisdom and compassion are synonymous. One can wish to see the immigration sop for the correct reasons without hardening the heart. Saying "no more" can come from a loving place instead of fear and dislike. The camouflage provided to 'terrorists' in this mass emigration/immigration must stop. Europe is threatened by it and the ability of another culture to find its own way is also being prevented.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2016), bsbray (5th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), sandy (5th October 2016), Wind (5th October 2016)

Thanks
    Lots of interesting things in the news today. Here are a few:

DOJ abruptly drops case against gun-runner who threatened to reveal Clinton's Libya dealings

An arms dealer who had threatened to reveal potantially damaging information about Hillary Clinton's alleged role in arming Islamist militants until federal prosecutors abruptly dropped their case against him Tuesday, told Fox News the case has cost him everything.

Federal prosecutors faced a Wednesday deadline to turn over discovery documents to the legal team of American Marc Turi, who had been charged with selling weapons to Libyan rebels. Late Tuesday, an announcement came that the government was dropping the case, which was set to go to trial on Nov. 8 – the day American voters choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. The move may avert a release of potentially explosive documents.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-dealings.html

After Julian Assange canceled his planned announcement from the balcony of the Ecuadorean embassy in the UK, citing security concerns, and then failed to deliver again over live video feed, people were openly speculating that the Clintons had somehow pressured him into shutting up for now. Attention turned to a question she had reportedly asked during a meeting of the heads of the State Department while she was Secretary of State: "Why can't we just drone this guy?" Well now Clinton has finally responded to this old report.

Hillary Clinton: I "Don't Recall" Ever Wanting To Launch A Drone Strike At WikiLeaks

At a press conference in Harrisburg on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she does not recall ever floating the idea of blowing up WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with a drone strike, and if she ever had, it was a joke. Assange claims that she wasn't joking, citing online reports
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...wikileaks.html

Voter fraud is an issue again today for Bill Still:

SR 1238 – Why Doesn’t the RNC Do Something About Voter Fraud?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McS_LNR6xPA

Mr. Still cites, for example, an article from 2012 headlined, "Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts." This was also happening when Bush was first elected in 2000. Also, just like in 2000, some voting precincts recorded many more votes than there were registered voters in these precincts.

This is the rigged system that Trump keeps talking about that will have to be addressed somehow, either in the public sphere or behind the scenes, before we have any chance of a fair election this fall.

I watched the whole vice presidential debate last night too. Tim Kaine really screwed up by coming out swinging off the bat, interrupting both Pence and the moderator repeatedly and setting the stage for both of them talking over each other for the rest of the night. Pence actually brought up some of Hillary's scandals this time, including her private server, deleted emails, and the pay-for-play scandal involving the Clinton Foundation and foreign dignitaries. It was really obvious that Kaine wanted to talk over Pence when Pence brought these up.

Tim Kaine was governor here in Virginia, and also a senator, so he's run for office here multiple times and is fairly well-known by Virginians. His demeanor during this debate was way different than how we have come to know him, as a quiet, smirky guy who has always been rather polite. One of his former staffers, Christian Rickers, went so far as to state, "I don’t know what the Clintons have done" to Kaine.

I don’t know what the Clintons have done to him. I thought Pence won the debate. It made me very sad,” Rickers told Breitbart News. “I’ve never seen him like that. It’s not the Tim Kaine I know. I can’t believe it. Is that what we have been reduced to? Win at all cost and bring out the hatchet?”
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...done-old-boss/

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), modwiz (5th October 2016), Wind (6th October 2016)

Thanks
    Global Research reminding us of some old news, that Trump has been a "9/11 Truther" since right after 9/11:

Donald Trump: Only Explosives Could Have Brought Down World Trade Towers

Donald Trump: Only Explosives Could Have Brought Down World Trade Towers

Major media 'memory hole' regarding US presidential candidate's expert opinion on WTC

In an interview on September 11, 2001 swaggering-real estate mogul Donald Trump and present Republican presidential candidate remarked that the World Trade Center Twin Towers were likely brought down through controlled demolition.

This prescient observation has been intentionally overlooked by major media in the wake of 9/11′s fifteenth anniversary.

Many corporate news outlets chose instead to single out a off-handed comment by Trump early on in the exchange where he momentarily ‘bragged’ that he ‘owned the tallest building’ in Manhattan next to the WTC– while failing to recognize and highlight his much more important expert opinion a few moments later concerning the World Trade Center’s fate alongside those of its inhabitants.

Standing to a model called Twin Towers II, Trump in 2005 said plans to build the Freedom Tower should be scrapped. PHOTO: The Age

[...]

Trump’s ‘boast’ took place at around the two-minute mark. Yet here is Trump’s key remark from that discussion that begin at 5:30, following the interviewer’s suggestion that explosives may have been the cause of the WTC Towers’ destruction and Trump explaining his understanding of the buildings’ architectural components:

"I happen to think they had not only a plane but bombs that exploded almost simultaneously, because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall. Most buildings are built where the steel is on the inside around the elevator shaft. This one was built from the outside, which is the strongest structure you can have, and it [came down] almost just like a can of soup."

Americans live in the ‘United States of Amnesia,’ as Michael Eric Dyson once put it, largely because of deceptive media and educational institutions, both of which airbrush history for the Inner Party, much as in Soviet Russia or Orwell’s 1984.

In fact, Trump’s September 11, 2001 observation eerily corroborates the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth version of the World Trade Center towers free fall. Trump recognized from first hand knowledge the Towers “very strong structures” and maintained only powerful explosives could have taken them down in such a fashion. He dismissed cartoon physics and remarked that an aluminum plane could not have sliced through the steel-girded exterior.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/donald-...towers/5546017

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), jonsnow (5th October 2016), modwiz (5th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    At a press conference in Harrisburg on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she does not recall ever floating the idea of blowing up WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with a drone strike, and if she ever had, it was a joke. Assange claims that she wasn't joking, citing online reports
    Of course she wasn't joking. Psychopaths don't joke. They just grin and laugh as they speak their evil thoughts exactly as they come to mind.

Here's what she said about Muammar Gaddafi's death, as she was joyfully laughing out loud...:

We came, we saw, and he died!

Her chosen words in that regard were a paraphrasing of the words of another (in)famous emperor and warlord, Julius Caesar — "Veni, vidi, vici", which means "I came, I saw, and I won."
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), Greenbarry (6th October 2016), modwiz (6th October 2016)

Thanks
    SR1240 – Why Did Bill Clinton Get On Loretta Lynch’s Plane in Phoenix?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), modwiz (6th October 2016), sandy (8th October 2016)

Thanks
    SR 1243 – Why the Pittibone Twins Support Donald Trump

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucKtNA1iGGQ

These two make a great case, and they're from California.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Elen (8th October 2016), Greenbarry (8th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016), sandy (8th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Okay, those girls are absolutely gorgeous and I can definitely see how an Acronymian male would be tempted to try and win their hearts by voting for Trump.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Elen (8th October 2016)