Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Still Reporting on the US Election (& Other Things)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Still Report #1218 - UPI Poll - Trump Takes Leads in Electoral College

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeMSOEz8EM

UPI is now showing ahead in both Pennsylvania and Virginia, in addition to the swing states of Ohio and Florida, where he's already been tied or leading Clinton for a while. This poll still shows Clinton as ahead in Colorado and Nevada even though Trump has had leads recently in those states as well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (27th September 2016), modwiz (27th September 2016)

Thanks
    Here are the kinds of opinion polls I saw after the debate, before the far-left MSM propaganda machine started pumping out headlines about how Trump lost the debate so terribly:

CNBC poll of ~400,000 people:

832,000 votes for this one, a Time poll:

Four other polls:

Trump said in a tweet that CNN's was the only opinion poll showing him losing the debate.

Now despite all of those polls, representing over a million people altogether, what other criteria really matter when declaring who won or lost a debate? These are debates for the presidency which depend ultimately upon voter turnout. If most people who watched think that Trump won the debate then by what other criteria could the MSM possibly be using to pump out all these headlines about how great supposedly Hillary did? We already know what the criteria is. The criteria is that MSM companies are fully in bed with the DNC, with the exception of Fox and increasingly-popular alternative outlets like Breitbart. The DNC email leaks proved the corrupt relation between the media and the Democratic National Party. These are the kinds of issues I was expecting Trump to hammer a little more, but maybe it's just not time yet.
    Last edited by bsbray, 27th September 2016 at 21:27.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (27th September 2016)

Thanks
    SR #1219 -New Rule Allows FBI To Hack Any Computer or Phone Anywhere Anytime, 4th Ammendment Violation

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    More freedoms being thrown away for the sake of security.

Our founding fathers would not be pleased.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    More freedoms being thrown away for the sake of security.

Our founding fathers would not be pleased.
    I don't think they would be surprised either. The Republic was an experiment and the second amendment allowed for that experiment to succeed. But, it required vigilance and the will to keep it. When the population defaulted on that vigilance they showed their incapability, or unwillingness, to self govern. In many ways the Republic was a way for the controllers to justify their predation. Given the ball of self governance, people dropped it, thereby "giving permission" to all that has followed. They never though 'us' worthy. Losing the Republic was proof of concept. It is not too late but, people will have to get their acts together, pay attention and unify. This is no time for football games.

Reflecting in the mirror, honestly, will tell us what we need to know. It is easier to play victim and blame a 'cabal' than to accept responsibility for what has happened. The penchant for alcohol among much of the population did not help things. Neither did the Scots-Irish clannishness. Think Hatfields and McCoys. The few prey on the dysfunction of the many.

The founding fathers were largely Masons, who at their higher levels, are luciferian. They did not seek to help us but, to test us. Tests are not valid if the answers are given. Cohesion, cooperation and listening to our hearts, are part of our connection to Source and the answers to the test were always there. We got drunk and fought amongst ourselves instead.

I know. Pretty grim assessment.
    Last edited by modwiz, 28th September 2016 at 12:39.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    I saw a lot of varying results but I don't have the graphics you have bsbray. Many people have very different opinions, not having been led there by the MSM.

Trump's performance was no 60 to 40, imo. And the emotional bias against Clinton is huge. Vast. Enormous.

Frank Luntz, well known republican, had a focus group of undecideds who watched and tweeted during the debate. The end result was that 16 thought Cinton won and 6 thought Trump won. These people did not come to their conclusions based on the MSM.

Here are some observations they made that I also had made during the debate. I didn't read or listen to anything while they were happening.

"Trump needs to learn not to take the bait.

All dials dropped when he defended his dad's "small loan." "

At 9:22 Frank thought Trump was up: "Trump is doing better with undecideds than even with Trump-leaners.

He is actually winning. #DebateNight"

And then, "Trump talking over Lester Holt was the lowest part of the debate. Even Trump-leaners didn't like it.

Never speak over the mod. #DebateNight"

I don't need any media to tell me that.

On taxes and emails: "Trump's ratings plummet when he makes excuses for his taxes, but rebound when he calls out Hillary on her emails. #DebateNight"

"Even Trump-leaners agree with Hillary. They want to see his taxes. #DebateNight"

On race: "Voters across the aisle agree with the racial problems that Hillary laid out, and what must be done to fix them. #DebateNight"

"Trump's response on race barely moved the dial among undecideds.#DebateNight"

On law and order: "Hillary's highest score tonight (93) comes when she promotes her plans for enforcing the law.#DebateNight"

Luntz quotes a GOP friend in congress who says, "She just comes across as my bitchy wife/mother". He then follows with his own comment: "I'm sorry, Congressman, but tonight Hillary is coming across as presidential. #DebateNight"

How much of the conservative electorate feels the same as this congressman?

I see a familiar pattern of blaming the public opinion on the MSM. My family certainly doesn't just go along with it. Neither do my friends. And the conservative media doesn't have it's hand on the pulse of America, just the pulse of conservatives.

There is very deep and powerful emotion on the side of conservatives which is apparent. And also very hard for them to see past.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I saw a lot of varying results but I don't have the graphics you have bsbray. Many people have very different opinions, not having been led there by the MSM.

Trump's performance was no 60 to 40, imo. And the emotional bias against Clinton is huge. Vast. Enormous.

Frank Luntz, well known republican, had a focus group of undecideds who watched and tweeted during the debate. The end result was that 16 thought Cinton won and 6 thought Trump won. These people did not come to their conclusions based on the MSM.

Here are some observations they made that I also had made during the debate. I didn't read or listen to anything while they were happening.

At 9:22 Frank thought Trump was up: "Trump is doing better with undecideds than even with Trump-leaners.

And then, "Trump talking over Lester Holt was the lowest part of the debate. Even Trump-leaners didn't like it.

On taxes and emails: "Trump's ratings plummet when he makes excuses for his taxes, but rebound when he calls out Hillary on her emails. #DebateNight"

"Even Trump-leaners agree with Hillary. They want to see his taxes. #DebateNight"

On race: "Voters across the aisle agree with the racial problems that Hillary laid out, and what must be done to fix them. #DebateNight"

On law and order: "Hillary's highest score tonight (93) comes when she promotes her plans for enforcing the law.#DebateNight"

Luntz quotes a GOP friend in congress who says, "She just comes across as my bitchy wife/mother". He then follows with his own comment: "I'm sorry, Congressman, but tonight Hillary is coming across as presidential. #DebateNight"

I see a familiar pattern of blaming the public opinion on the MSM. My family certainly doesn't just go along with it. Neither do my friends. And the conservative media doesn't have it's hand on the pulse of America, just the pulse of conservatives.

There is very deep and powerful emotion on the side of conservatives which is apparent. And also very hard for them to see past.
    So nice to have you here Dreamtimer, being a Libra, you're able to see everything from ALL angles. Way to go!
    Last edited by Elen, 28th September 2016 at 16:32. Reason: added one word

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    In other words you'd be one of the 40% in that poll, for example, so that 4 in 10 would agree with you but 6 in 10 would not. And when it comes to elections, the numbers are all that matters. Those polls were going before the MSM chatter, which does most certainly impact public opinion. Otherwise no one would be investing billions of dollars into people telling you how to think all day, whether you think you are listening to them directly or not, and I will talk more about that below. If you saw more polls showing Clinton as the winner then it shouldn't be a major obstacle to find them unless there are just not many of them. The only one I know of is CNN's. The rest I have seen all showed Trump as the winner by popular opinion.

I personally don't care what another politician thinks and I think most Americans who have been paying attention to them lately wouldn't care either. If you look at surveys on the confidence of the American people in their leaders, it is not good.

I don't need to look at made-up debate point scores and pick everything apart to assess the situation. I don't know why anyone thinks this is necessary, as if this is how we do the calculus to determine who is best for the job. There were a bunch of scandals earlier this year unfolding around Hillary Clinton, unprecedented in our entire history for a presidential candidate, and everyone seems to have forgotten about those. Hillary Clinton had incriminating evidence on cell phones destroyed by smashing them with hammers. Maybe we need to see the pictures of what happened in Libya, the dead and wounded children, or revisit why Hillary Clinton resigned as Secretary of State after that whole mess, which was entirely engineered by the Obama administration. Maybe these images and facts just need to be blared 24/7 on almost all MSM channels just like the Trump-bashing is now.

Everything that was happening in the Middle East is still happening under Obama, just in more countries than before, and Hillary wants to expand the conflict to Iran and maybe drag in Russia along the way. She has been talking about that for years, even joking and laughing about WW3, just like the way she was laughing about having Gaddhafi killed. I honestly believe this woman has no sense of morality whatsoever and is literally a clinical sociopath. Sociopaths sound convincing because when they lie to you they have no conscience telling them that it's wrong to do so. That's why she lied about being under sniper fire when she landed in Bosnia, only to have footage show up where she's calmly walking around and waving on the tarmac and greeting little girls. That is an idiotic thing to lie about, that could be disproved so easily, but she just doesn't care. She obviously feels she is above the law and events earlier this year seem to prove that. She lies incessantly and yet somehow this fact won't even stick enough for the FBI to realize that she committed perjury when she spoke under oath to Congress about the cover-up of her email activity, even when the very head of the FBI is openly admitting that statements she made to Congress were not true.

You should look into the psychology of manipulation and how insidious it is. Billions of dollars are not poured into these talking-head machines for no reason. Even if you don't watch TV, you interact with people in everyday situations all the time who have formed their opinions through these propaganda machines and it becomes almost seamlessly woven into what people think that they have thought for themselves. I'm not under any illusions that most Americans can't even name the Speaker of the House of Representatives, or find Libya on a map, let alone form a reasoned position on any given political policy.

Just to show how easy it is to manipulate someone without them even being consciously aware of it, there have been studies that show if you are talking to someone, and you only say "yes" or give some positive affirmation after they say a plural word, and never otherwise, they will begin to use more and more plural words without even being conscious of it. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I mentioned NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) as a technique that both candidates have been using, though in very different ways, in their speeches. Even what the news anchors say is scripted. Most things you hear on TV during these kinds of programs have been written out in advance with the sole purpose of screwing with peoples' heads consciously or unconsciously, and if you don't see the tricks then you will get caught in at least some of the nets whether you see them or not. That's why I get annoyed to even hear some MSM channel running in the background, because it's nothing but psyops. The Nazis took control of their press and they knew exactly how to use it. Remember that a lot of those people came here to work in the US after the war as part of Paperclip.

I think what we are seeing happen to this country is why there are powerful emotions. And you can't blame the terrible state of this country on Trump, or the policies he's proposing. Hillary was complaining about everything being blamed on her but she actually has been part of the current administration which has caused or contributed to all of our major problems in the past 8 years. She seems to never hold herself responsible for anything negative that happens despite decades of scandals going back to her involvement in the Watergate case.

Btw I am still curious as to the kinds of meaningless word salads you talked about from Trump. I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing the issue but I really want to compare how you are interpreting his words with how I am interpreting his words. That might have a lot to do with the difference of opinions we have. And I still don't understand what it means to "sound" intelligent. To me, that seems like going more off of fitting established social norms for how "intelligent" is stereotypically presented than having anything to do with what she was saying actually meant.
    Last edited by bsbray, 28th September 2016 at 16:43.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016), Wind (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The founding fathers were largely Masons, who at their higher levels, are luciferian. They did not seek to help us but, to test us. Tests are not valid if the answers are given. Cohesion, cooperation and listening to our hearts, are part of our connection to Source and the answers to the test were always there. We got drunk and fought amongst ourselves instead.
    I don't think the founders established this country just to test whether or not later generations could maintain the republic. I think they had serious concerns about the unity of the republic, for good reason, but they were also legitimately trying to work together to make it work. Threats and insinuations of secession didn't start during the Civil War. They began in the 1790's with northern states that were offended at federal tariffs. It is really amazing how well our nation was able to hold together and even prosper in our early years.

The Freemasons are a group that has not been static over time. In other words what Freemasonry is today is not what it was in the early 1700's, or especially in its origins. For most Freemasons throughout history, Freemasonry means 3 degrees, not 33. If you look at the origins of the rites and symbols, they are pre-Christian in nature. Freemasons were originally among the preservers of lost knowledge, perhaps even "survivor" knowledge, hiding it from Catholic persecution just as the Rosicrucians were doing and other groups as well. They were interested in a more egalitarian society and so they worked together and helped to produce two of them: the American Republic and the French Republic. Compared to what preceded these governments I consider both to have been positive accomplishments, though it's giving the masons too much credit to claim they were single-handedly responsible for either of those events. Both took a lot of cooperation from a lot of different people.

I didn't know about this before but apparently votes from those serving in the military have been suppressed under Obama:

Still Report #1220 – Will President Obama Suppress the Military Vote Again?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I don't think the founders established this country just to test whether or not later generations could maintain the republic. I think they had serious concerns about the unity of the republic, for good reason, but they were also legitimately trying to work together to make it work. Threats and insinuations of secession didn't start during the Civil War. They began in the 1790's with northern states that were offended at federal tariffs. It is really amazing how well our nation was able to hold together and even prosper in our early years.

The Freemasons are a group that has not been static over time. In other words what Freemasonry is today is not what it was in the early 1700's, or especially in its origins. For most Freemasons throughout history, Freemasonry means 3 degrees, not 33. If you look at the origins of the rites and symbols, they are pre-Christian in nature. Freemasons were originally among the preservers of lost knowledge, perhaps even "survivor" knowledge, hiding it from Catholic persecution just as the Rosicrucians were doing and other groups as well. They were interested in a more egalitarian society and so they worked together and helped to produce two of them: the American Republic and the French Republic. Compared to what preceded these governments I consider both to have been positive accomplishments, though it's giving the masons too much credit to claim they were single-handedly responsible for either of those events. Both took a lot of cooperation from a lot of different people.
    I am a Master Mason, besides a free lance mystic. What I state in my post comes from a few different perspectives. I no longer participate in a lodge, for varying reasons.
    Last edited by modwiz, 28th September 2016 at 16:59.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I am a Master Mason, besides a free lance mystic. What I state in my post comes from a few different perspectives. I no longer participate in a lodge, for varying reasons.
    I do understand you there, modwiz. Stay free lance all the time and do not line up with anytning that does not line up with us as a whole....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I do understand you there, modwiz. Stay free lance all the time and do not line up with anytning that does not line up with us as a whole....
    I am with the Survivors, heart and soul. I know the mind of the parasites and my various "scoldings" deliver some of that perspective in order for people to wake up and unite together. I have a busy day I am involved in so, it is difficult for me to sit and be more thorough right now.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I am with the Survivors, heart and soul. I know the mind of the parasites and my various "scoldings" deliver some of that perspective in order for people to wake up and unite together. I have a busy day I am involved in so, it is difficult for me to sit and be more thorough right now.
    There you go my friend!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th September 2016), Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016)

Thanks
    Since you admit to being a Master Mason, modwiz (which for those who may not know is the 3rd degree and traditionally is the highest degree), I guess I don't have to tell you that not all Freemasons are actually evil. I know a lot of other people get that idea. I have family that used to be active in the masons and one of my uncles in particular is one of the most generous and kind-hearted guys you could meet, and I know he sincerely believes that the lodge he belonged to were good people. The evil connotations of the word "Lucifer" are likewise modern and become an anachronism when placed back into previous centuries, when it simply referred to the "morning star," ie the planet Venus.

Usually when people think of Freemasonry they think of the secretive meetings of influential people and the deals they make, but they don't think of the medieval Scots under English subjugation or the French who believed that their monarchs had become corrupt and ineffective, and that they needed to eradicate class distinctions and create some semblance of equality in society. And I doubt they think of the fact that the masons were hiding a lot of things under the eyes of Catholic inquisitors who were hellbent on stomping these kinds of heresies out of existence.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2016), Elen (28th September 2016), modwiz (28th September 2016), Wind (28th September 2016)