Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Disinfo

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    I see Bsbray has posted a video as evidence of his view. That statement is referring a single viewer viewing a single event, hence the singular use of the word “event” and, IMO, to see it as supporting evidence would be taking that quote out of context.
    Actually I absolutely did not take it out of context. The part I have in bold is not about what the viewer viewed. It's about the method. We can deconstruct the sentence word by word to make this very clear.

The subject of the sentence is "the choice," not Daz Smith. What about "the choice"? The choice is determined. Does that mean anything equivalent to "Daz Smith saw..."? It is "The choice of which event is chosen..." How is that not about the method? Furthermore the sentence goes on to say that if you want to read more about the method you can go to their website. What Daz Smith saw is in this very same video, so why would the video refer viewers to the Farsight website to see what is already contained in this very same video? As if to emphasize that point even more, the exact same message precedes all three of the sessions for the July event, in identical wording.

You could say, that's because all three viewers only viewed a single target for the month of July, despite Brown's (retroactive) claim of having been targeting a pool the entire time. So why would the three viewers all see a single event, the same event, if the method was to view multiple targets from a "pool"? Because, Brown now says, they can all view a single news event if it is such a major event that it simply becomes the sole focus of attention, dominating any other possible news events that could have been viewed. Well I'm sorry but there was also the attack in Nice which killed 80 people, attacks in Germany and Japan and an attempted coup in Turkey. I think it's safe to say that a relatively uneventful political rally (no one died as they were suggesting, neither were there molotov cocktails) does not fit the criteria Courtney gives for a single event dominating the results of a given month. Is that not fair to say?

Also I want to again draw attention to the implications of the content of what they viewed. They viewed a very violent Republican National Convention, where people were trampled by horses, there were molotov cocktails and people died. It's funny because people like George Soros were actually funding things like that this summer. But it didn't happen at the RNC, so the viewing was actually wrong. Isn't it interesting what they were actually projecting onto the uneventful RNC, at the exclusion of a coup attempt in Turkey, people getting run down by a truck in France and all the rest? Where is the pool of targets in this?

Edit: I'm looking at the Farsight website again and it looks like the analysis for the July event tried to lump all of the major news items into the sessions as well. So in the analysis, they claim that July was not about one event but multiple events that the viewers were seeing, that are said to be indistinguishable from one another, but in the actual video sessions (which were uploaded in July, before the August change) still have event in the singular even though later Brown claims it to be of multiple events too.

I'm still looking through their web pages and videos to see what else I can find. But that the July analysis video has been taken down from their YouTube channel -- that is way too freaking convenient.
    Last edited by bsbray, 16th September 2016 at 04:11.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016)

Thanks
    Oh you're going to love this one IW.

Listen just to the first 15 seconds of this.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg-C5Cgk6Gc

"...the most newsworthy event of a given month..."

Another mistake. Damn, he'll have to go back and edit that too.

Video uploaded to YouTube August 7th. I have a screenshot and the file saved.

And you know what else, if I had bothered to read the whole archived page more fully I would have seen this too:

Welcome to the Time-Cross Project conducted at The Farsight Institute. Here we have remote viewers do sessions in one month that describe a major news event that happens the following month. The event that is the "target" for the project is the most newsworthy event of a given month, and it is determined by the rules of the project and an automated process involving news analysis that is linked below. Thus, remote viewers working at The Farsight Institute are describing and predicting a major newsworthy event one month before it actually happens, an event that is totally verifiable. The remote-viewing sessions are recorded live on video, and uploaded to YouTube. YouTube lists an upload date, so people can be certain that the sessions were done the month before the event occurs.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160806...main_page.html

This is the 2nd method that Courtney claims never existed. Read what he said to me and Fred. He says they went straight from Jim Marrs to the pool of targets.

This is really the most conclusive proof of the 2nd method, and it's from the current web page, and is absolutely and obviously distinct from the Jim Marrs method because Brown is describing the process of automation:

Data used to determine the target for each month are linked further below. The criteria for the chosen major news event are as follows:

1. The event should involve significant physical activity by objects and subjects.
    2. The event should involve something unexpected or unscheduled.
    3. The event must be a leading headline news story that is featured on prominent web sites for four major news outlets: CNN (U.S. and International), The New York Times, and the BBC. That means that the story appears somewhere on the main news page of the news outlet, usually in the top section of the web page where headline stories are posted. (Stories for most major events change daily. Some links to more dated events remain unchanged in content and format on the web site for longer periods, and such links are often located further down the web page. These are called "residual links" and are not considered headline news stories unless the linked articles/stories are updated.)
    4. The event should involve more than one daily news cycle for the month, preferably with numerous and related stories.
    5. The target must be of significant public interest.
    6. The target must be of international interest, as evidenced by being covered as a headline event on both the U.S. and International editions of CNN.
    7. If there is more than one major news event that satisfies the above criteria for a given month, then the event (or category of events) that involves that largest number of daily news cycles with the largest number of cumulative links will be the target. The total number of cummulative links will be the dominating and deciding factor when there are multiple events that cover a number of daily news cycles.
    8. If a significant event occurs near the end of the month, then the counting of news cycles and cumulative links can extend into the next month until the event fades from the headline pages so as to fully evaluate the importance of the event. Rarely does a news story remain on the main page of a news outlet for more than a week.
    9. If two or more events of a similar nature and/or cause occur on different dates of the month, then the target would be the combination of the two events. For example (obviously fictional in this case), if the Moon disappears into another dimension on two different dates during the same month, then the target would be the general or combined disappearance of the Moon during that month. Examples of types of events that would be combined within the same month are (a) scattered fires that are part of a larger area that is aflame, such as scattered statewide California wildfires, (b) terror events caused or inspired by the same group in a larger campaign, (c) wartime events from a larger military engagement, such as various elements of the Normandy Invasion of World War II, (d) multiple large political gatherings (including demonstrations) with similar characteristics, (e) weather related events that are the result of the same general weather condition.
    10. The news analysis that determines the target event uses a weighted pool of potential targets. The viewers are expected to perceive one or more of the targets that are highly weighted in the target pool for each month. Whether or not there is a single target or multiple targets for a given month is related to the weighting that occurs within the target pool. This can be complicated, and the audience is encouraged to watch the "Theory" and "Overview" videos relating to this project.

All work is done blind at The Farsight Institute. The target event has not even happened when the remote-viewing sessions have been done! Thus, the remote viewers have no idea what target will eventually be chosen. Plus, the determination of the target is automated using a process that is publicly verifiable and impossible to cheat.

This public experiment offers clear proof of the nonlinearity of time, and indeed, that time as a real thing that separates events does not exist. Clearly, Farsight remote viewers are transferring perceptual information across time and space in complete violation of the currently accepted relativistic and classical "laws" of physics, laws that are obviously in need of serious revision.
    http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_...main_page.html

This entire passage, with the exception of point #10, which we know from the cached page was added after August 6th, consistently suggests that the target is a single event. There are two specific exceptions that are listed to this, where multiple events would become relevant. One of these exceptions is even to reduce multiple targets back to a single target! This also suggests that they didn't want multiple targets, which is exactly how I remember it being. What Courtney Brown is effectively trying to do now is cram the entire method into these exceptions and claim that it was always about viewing multiple targets, again, only after the August results which were so terrible.

And all this complicated stuff about weighted pools did not exist in relation to Time-Cross until August.
    Last edited by bsbray, 16th September 2016 at 04:48.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    The following remote-viewing session was recorded by Daz Smith in June 2016, describing an event that will occur in July 2016. The choice of which event is chosen is determined by an automated process involving news analysis during July 2016 which can be found in the Time-Cross section of The Farsight Institute's web site, www.farsight.org. An analysis of these results will be published in August 2016 by The Farsight Institute.
    I took that to mean that the actual event Daz viewed, meaning which news event they will say Daz was describing, will be determined by which target fits best out of the automated pool, which makes sense of why we’re also directed to the news analysis.

I follow what you’re saying (pretty sure) and I see why you posted it as supporting evidence, but for me to see it as such the quoted statement would need to also contradict what Courtney has explained, hence why I included “IMO” in my statement.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 16th September 2016 at 05:39. Reason: clarified

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), bsbray (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (17th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016)

Thanks
    While you read over my other post above I'm also going to post this tidbit I found, doing some digging a little further back:

Hi John,

Farsight is a spin off from the remote viewing program developed at Stanford Research Institute (SRI: the distribution outlet for Tavistock propaganda in America) which was funded by, and closely associated with, CIA mind control operations. SRI worked closely with Dr Jolly West and other main figures in CIA mind control programs. SRI developed remote viewing "science" with Ingo Swann and the military in the 1970s and 80s.

Ed Dames, Lyn Buchanann, David Moorehouse, etc., etc., are ALL connected to the military and SRI. Courtney was trained under Ed Dames as a civilian.

Courtney Brown and his team of "professional" remote views predicted in 1996 and into 1997 that there was going to be a big ET (Greys) invasion following the 1996 election and we were all going to experience earth shaking events and witness a "new order" etc.

Of course, NONE of his scary predictions came true and he removed all references to these "professional" remote viewing sessions from his web site in 1997 or 1998. Fortunately, I found them with the Wayback Machine and will post them to my web site in the near future.

The giant asteroid hitting the earth and causing great cataclysms, tsunamis, etc., is a FAVORED doom and gloom epic scenario concocted by the CIA (via doomsday movies like 2012, etc), as is the Nibiru fairy tale manufactured by Zeta Talk, another CIA/NASA disinformation outlet.

Courtney Brown had a big falling out with Art Bell in the 1997 period over the "companion" to the Hale Bobb comet. Whitley Streiber and Art Bell jumped down Courtney's throat on the air for his use of a "faked" photo. However, in this case, I believe that there WAS an alien-controlled Hale Bobb companion and Courtney was made to look foolish to cover up the discovery of the 'companion' by amateur astronomer Chuck Schramek, who died unexpected a year or so later (and may have been targeted for elimination).

When June of 2013 arrives and there is no asteroid hit or coastal flooding kill off, Courtney won't apologize for anything. He'll simply take those dire predictions off his web site and carry on as if nothing had happened; just like he did in 1997 with his ET invasion BS. Zeta Talk did the same thing in 2003 when THEIR predicted End-of-the-world scenario failed to materialize. Zeta Talk merely changed the "hit" date to Dec 2012 from their ORIGINAL hit date of May/June 2003, and carry on as if they never revealed themselves--for the whole world to see-- to be laughable CIA disinformation psy-op peddlers.

Stop worrying. Sit back and enjoy the show. There will be no asteroid hit, no "killer" coronal mass ejection "shot", nor return of killer planet Nibiru, nor nukes going off in major cities in America, killing tens of millions. These are all FEAR psy-op productions designed to suck you dry of life force and soul energy. The negative aliens are driving the doom and gloom agendas.

Like the Fukushima radiation scare campaign, it's all designed to get you to WILLINGLY follow THEIR scripted plans. Only fools buy into the absurd and varied doomsday scenarios.

Regards, Ken
    http://educate-yourself.org/lte/cour...n02jul12.shtml

If Ed Dames was the one that trained Courtney Brown, that's really about all I need to hear.

Here's an excerpt of Courtney responding to accusations that he sent doctored photos to Art Bell back in the 1990's:

Soon after receiving the photographs mentioned above, Art Bell contacted me asking if anything could be done to help Chuck Shramek, who was under considerable attack from lots of people since he released his photograph of the comet and its companion. At first I did not know what to say to Art; we had already presented our remote viewing results, and that is all we do...remote viewing. But I remembered the photographs, and I called Art again suggesting that we could do another radio show where we talked about the pictures, as long as we agreed not to post or distribute the pictures, nor to talk about the identity of the astronomer. We sent a copy of one of the pictures (via email) to Art Bell and Whitley Strieber.

In the radio interview pertaining to the pictures, I and our Webmaster clearly stated that the evidence that we had gathered was to be considered only anecdotally by others until the astronomer had a chance to come forward with a formal presentation of his evidence. This photo was not used by The Farsight Institute in any way with regard to remote viewing targeting. We showed it to Mr. Bell and Mr. Strieber primarily to assist our radio presentation, which in turn was primarily motivated to help Mr. Shramek. The photo was never intended to offer "solid physical proof" of the existence of the object. It was, minimally, another picture of the comet and its companion, and it reflected our efforts to try to obtain physical confirmation of our remote viewing results.

Following this radio broadcast, a huge public interest in the "mystery astronomer" developed, in large part stoked by comments that continued to be made on the radio about the picture. Finally, Art Bell announced that he would post the picture that was sent to him by us on his Web site. He did this, despite my strong objections, in mid January. Approximately 24 hours later, Mr. Bell called me and informed me that the photo that we had sent him was a fraud. He said that the picture was found (without the Hale-Bopp companion) on a Web site run by the University of Hawaii. An astronomer at that university apparently sent Mr. Bell a letter stating that he took the photo, and that it was later digitally modified to add the companion. The overall implication was that we had taken the Web image from the Hawaiian Web site and created a fraudulent image of the companion.
    http://tmgnow.com/repository/cometary/shechinah/cb.html

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    While you read over my other post above I'm also going to post this tidbit I found, doing some digging a little further back:

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/cour...n02jul12.shtml

If Ed Dames was the one that trained Courtney Brown, that's really about all I need to hear.

Here's an excerpt of Courtney responding to accusations that he sent doctored photos to Art Bell back in the 1990's:

http://tmgnow.com/repository/cometary/shechinah/cb.html

To be fair though, doesn't matter if Ed Dames trained CB as some of his RVer's are very adept IMO. Daz and Dick as two examples, the Japanese woman is another one (Hitomi Akamatsu).....

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), bsbray (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Yeah, I can't find fault with the viewers and I am all for remote viewing research in general. But by this point Courtney Brown has lost all credibility with me and I have to ask myself what in the hell is he assigning these people to view. Meteors and meter impacts have apparently been a big fascination with him throughout his 20 year public career, and in August's sessions we had Dick Allgire again getting what sounded to me exactly like a meteor impact into a city. When you start taking into account the SRI and CIA connections, do you get how weird these kinds of targets seem?

Over on PA the discussion came up that instead of setting targets in the future, they could be assigning people doom and gloom scenarios as targets. I know for Ed Dames in particular, the guy seems like a mass production plant of the most outrageous kinds of dreary predictions, like a literal ET-virus zombie apocalypse, or being wiped out by solar flares, none of them ever coming true. From the sources above Courtney has pushed similar predictions himself. It's like what Elen was talking about on the previous page about who benefits from pushing scary sounding stuff on the public imagination. It's not whether we here individually think it sounds scary but what the effect on the public is, because we know for a fact there is such a thing as social engineering.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    There you go bsbray, post #64! Too long to repeat, but yes this is exactly what you look for. After you've been researching for a while you begin to familiarize yourself with all the nefarious organizations such as Tavistock and SRI . Which is what pulled up for me with Lyn Buchanannan. And you will see them pop up over and over again connecting individuals in ways you can't even imagine. Often people won't believe you which is why I say...don't believe me, research it yourself. Most won't and of course most don't have the time which I truly understand. Really take Bob's words seriously, because can't you see this is what's going on?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post730223

“It is about control, and a controller does not change their stripes as is said once in the Company (C.I.A.) for instance one does not retire but gets involved as a consultant to some high paying government job (the pretty boy contracts). Every one of them have the pretty boy contracts with the pretty boy contractors. It is just the way the "club" works. It maintains order, a smooth flow of information, and no rabble rousers are allowed too much leighway to say too much that rocks the boat.”-BobD

And this:

"You admit you were once in the CIA. There are no alumni in the CIA. Once a CIA agent, always a CIA agent. If you attempt to get out or expose them, you either go to jail or you die."

"Do the righteous people of the world a service and, like other slimy creatures, slither back into the hole from which you came."

-- Ex FBI Agent Ted Gunderson to Barbara Hartwell"
    Source:

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot...cia-agent.html

There's no public announcement to verify your suspicions you have to learn to think for yourself. Occasionally you will come across comments such as the above to confirm your intuition. The other challenge one might face is memory...Remembering information from past research can assist in connecting the dots. These are leads that can help you find additional connections in the future. It's also the very reason why people miss the deviations, but it's the very reason why bsbray happened to catch it because as he stated 'he remembered' the original protocol.

I also find it intriguing that you have two individuals closely tied to former CIA director Woosley who seem very interested in supporting Farsight Institute, the other being MAJOR Todd Hathaway on PA. Why is that? Is this a reflection of the good ol' boys network? While it proves nothing and the individuals on the surface 'appear' to be doing nothing wrong , in a researchers mind...clearly it's not a fact to overlook. Adding to the mystique is Hathaway's constant Avatar name change and the deleting of all his past posts.....all behavior that gives the impression one is hiding or being elusive. These are facts and not personal attacks. Both individuals were vetted long ago so I've been aware for several years as to the connections.

I have no hidden agenda, I'm on nobody's payroll, I share what I uncover so others can learn, be inspired and see all the oMg moments provided by the likes of individuals who have questionable intentions. To sit here and say nothing to me, is the equivalent of looking the other way and that's just not who I am.

Also, before you join any organization especially within the alternative community, seriously investigate who's involved, who's funding them, and look into their history, you have to vet as i.n.t.e.g.r.i.t.y is not currently prolific in this reality. Google, despite being a spy engine, is a tremendous tool at your fingertips. Because some of these organizations are set up to 'attract' individuals for the purpose of you being their 'subjects' to experiment on, please don't ever forget that. If you are unsure, ask one of us, because maybe we've researched it before and can offer insight. Sometimes you just can't tell, but other times it seems pretty obvious to me. Bottom line it's a personal decision and up to each individual who they choose to follow and if you find yourself in a precarious situation because you made a poor choice of aligning yourself with an individual who has devious intentions, than I can only assume it was a lesson your soul needed to learn. Realize this, forgive yourself and move on and maybe help others identify the pitfalls of your ways. It's nothing to be embarrassed by, we've all been there before.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Women- because you are so 'nice' about everything you will be targets, they search for the one's that give the appearance of being vulnerable.
    Men- Your egos are your weakness and that is what's preyed upon. They will draw you in, make your feel important and 'included', oldest trick in the book.

It is a psychological game no matter what sex they go after, learn it and you will see it happening right before your eyes.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 16th September 2016 at 17:51.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), bsbray (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), Fred Steeves (16th September 2016)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    In the future CB is first gonna RV close to home, I'll bet...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), bsbray (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (17th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016)