Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Disinfo

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts

Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Disinfo

Okay, I'm going to have to start this off by acknowledging Mr. Fred Steeves and Divine Feminine on this one. I was giving Courtney Brown, with his CIA connections, the benefit of the doubt on his remote viewing organization the "Farsight Institute." His viewers seemed genuine to me, and still seem genuine to me, but I have just caught Brown himself in a totally manipulative lie, and the lie can be proven using the Internet Wayback Machine.

Here's the long story short: They are doing a "Time-Cross Project" where they try to remote view a news-worthy event a month in advance. It was clear from the beginning that this prediction would be a description of one, single news event. For June and July they seem to have gotten fairly accurate results, but each event (mass protests in the US, the Orlando shooting, and the Istanbul attack) were all government-sponsored events, which I think is interesting but is not important for the moment. What is important is that their predictions for August were all over the wall, and in response they have quietly changed the stated goal and method on their website in order to cover for their failure. The Internet Wayback Machine proves it.

I've already posted elsewhere a summary of their results for August:

From paper sessions predicting an August event:

Dick Allgire sensed some object moving rapidly through the atmosphere. For the sight of this "fast motion" he associated "searing" temperature. He subsequently writes, "Boom!," "hot" and "molten." He writes "impact pieces rain down," re-emphasizing the fact that he is predicting an impact event, with "scorched soot," "residual heat" and "fused material." He goes on to describe the feel of the blast in more detail, uses the words "atomic" and "nuclear." On page 8 of the PDF he has a nice drawing.

Daz Smith says that "the ground shakes and a structure or structures wobble then fold on themselves downwards," which is about as close to the description of an earthquake as any of the four viewers got. Other than that he mostly just describes generic destruction without attributing a specific cause.

Princess Jeannee only described generic destruction of an urban environment, when examining the subjects, said that they spoke English and were racially a mix of white and "brown" people. She also spent a lot of time on a flying or hovering object over the action, which she thought had something to do with the destruction, and was emitting something like water. She wondered if the city was being attacked by the flying object.

Aziz Brown focused on an energetic force rocketing upward from the surface of the earth. Some words are jotted down describing what's going on: "big fire," "explosion," "gas fire," "olympic torch." Aziz then focuses on a massive fireball/explosion, drawing it out and also writing the words "Hiroshima," "Nagasaki," "atom bomb," "Iraq/Syria."

So between these four viewers we have indications that could have covered any of the following:

- Meteor impact
    - Nuclear/atomic blast
    - Earthquake
    - UFO attacking a city
    - Urban disaster in an English-speaking country
    - Urban disaster at the Olympics
    - Urban disaster involving Iraq and/or Syria

Out of all of these indications from the written sessions, it seems like somebody got lucky that a major earthquake just happened to occur in August, because none of the other crap they were seeing panned out at all.

Okay, so the results for August were a mess. They got it wrong. That doesn't mean they're disinfo does it?

Not in itself, no. But then Courtney Brown made this video where he claims that August's results were accurate and that it is a "well known" phenomena in remote viewing that, for some reason, they can't target a single news event for each month (as they were previously claiming they were doing!) but can only target a group of multiple major news events and aren't able to tell in advance if they are related or not.

Here is the video where Brown makes a lot of excuses for the terrible August results and claims they were successes anyway:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrZcue8s7w

Like I said, he is now claiming that they're not targeting a single event, but a group of news events and can't distinguish them. A "well known" phenomena. There's just one problem.

They have quietly changed the text of their website to reflect this new excuse, when the website previously said the exact opposite, that they were definitely targeting only a single news event.

This is what the website says now:

http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_...main_page.html

See "events," in plural? And "one or more major newsworthy events"? That's not what they were claiming before. This is what the website said in August:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160806...main_page.html

That is the Internet Archive's cache of the same web page for August 6, 2016, about a month ago. You can check it yourself. It clearly said "major event" (singular!) and "a major newsworthy event."

Conclusion: Courtney Brown has retroactively changed the method of this "project" to allow himself a greater fudge factor in trying to convince us that the failed predictions were nonetheless accurate. This is dishonest and immoral manipulation, and they must have intentionally done this because the website was deliberately changed and Brown himself has clearly changed his story. I guess he is hoping that people aren't paying very close attention.

The Farsight Institute is disinformation. I didn't believe it before, but now I have to. The above is the proof.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (12th September 2016), citsym (22nd September 2016), Divine Feminine (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), Fred Steeves (12th September 2016), Herbert (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), Juniper (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), Olaf (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), RealityCreation (15th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Nice catch, bravo!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Divine Feminine (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), Juniper (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), RealityCreation (15th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Sounds like what politicians do all the time - adjust, refine, hone, and deal with mis-understood topics, to clarify when something was hyper-ambiguous to be less in-credible.

It still doesn't define though that if they had a "success record" prior, that something didn't deliberately 'mess with' the quantum predicted outcome. What certainly is happening is there are folks specifically now wanting and claiming beyond question, that Farsight is "disinformation". Is it? or is the dude being typical of correcting a reach which was too boastful in retrospect..

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Divine Feminine (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), Juniper (12th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), RealityCreation (15th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Hey Bob, once CIA always CIA right? A leopard doesn't change his spots....wink, wink

@bsbray

Good job, good job....I look forward to seeing what you uncovered!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Herbert (13th September 2016), Juniper (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), RealityCreation (15th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Something else of interest.....anyone notice the huge funding given to Emory Institute? Emory Institute is the location of Courtney Brown's employment last time I checked...Can't help but wonder if this might be where some of his funding is coming from? And while this is no smoking gun...it does raise eyebrows as to what's really going on at this institution. Scroll down and look at where some of this funding is going and you'll see what I mean:

EMORY RECEIVES RECORD FUNDING 572.4 MILLION IN EXTERNAL RESEARCH FUNDING FOR 2015
    http://news.emory.edu/stories/2015/0...15/campus.html

"Researchers at Emory University received $572.4 million from external funding agencies in fiscal year 2015, a 9.69 percent increase over last fiscal year. This marks the largest amount of research funding in Emory’s history and is the sixth consecutive year that research funding has exceeded $500 million.

Federal agencies awarded nearly $375 million, or nearly 66 percent of the total, led by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) with nearly $300 million in awards. NIH funding represented 80 percent of total federal dollars awarded to Emory."

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Herbert (13th September 2016), Juniper (12th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), RealityCreation (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    It still doesn't define though that if they had a "success record" prior, that something didn't deliberately 'mess with' the quantum predicted outcome.
    I noted above that the results they seem to have had the most accuracy with (rioting, Orlando shootings, Istanbul attack) were things that I personally believe were state-sponsored, ie false flags. In the case of the political riots, those clearly had an organizational structure that had to have been funded and overseen by someone, no doubt with a vested interest in the current election. The Orlando shootings have lots of problems as all the false flags of the last several years have, and the Istanbul attack was attributed to terrorists who are well-known CIA assets.

So why is it that all of their most accurate results involve false flag type events?

Maybe they are not predicting. Maybe Brown is just structuring these sessions in a way that the Farsight Institute is just passing on what the rogue intelligence faction is planning to carry out themselves. I actually believe this is exactly what is going on because the rioting wasn't nearly as bad as they were predicting, and other doom-and-gloom things they were "predicting" also didn't pan out, and I believe this is because the rival faction in the current in-fighting has thrown wrenches in their schemes.

What certainly is happening is there are folks specifically now wanting and claiming beyond question, that Farsight is "disinformation". Is it? or is the dude being typical of correcting a reach which was too boastful in retrospect..
    Well Brown is lying in the video above. There are no two ways about it, they even went back and changed what their website said and are now acting like they've been saying this the whole time. That's obviously intentional, and dishonest.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (12th September 2016), Bob (12th September 2016), Divine Feminine (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Fred Steeves (12th September 2016), Juniper (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), Olaf (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Hey Bob, once CIA always CIA right? A leopard doesn't change his spots....wink, wink

@bsbray

Good job, good job....I look forward to seeing what you uncovered!
    By your post, am I to believe that you feel CIA created a false-flag lying episode to discredit one of their former what, employees? Courtney Brown? Why would they do that, discredit him now with having a lying episode in the forefront? Who is the group going after CB? if that is a valid question to ask?

I would say if there is any conspiracy someone doesn't want people to believe that RV'ing has any merit. Wouldn't you agree?

In your next post, you mention Emory - can you post some background on who they are and WHY would THEN THEY go after CB?

I want to see the dots connecting please, not just speculation - I stated I don't care that the guy changed his webpage to deal with what appears very clear to me, that he stuck his chest out and someone somewhere wanted to show him, one cannot legitimately predict the future. One can present potentials - and one can be lead around by the nose by "potentials" and scenarios.

When they go wrong, the RV'er and the organizer, the founder, that group is discredited as well as the concept of RV'ing itself.

Dots tying Emory into needing to discredit CB - are there any? You bring it up, show me please.
    Last edited by Bob, 12th September 2016 at 22:30.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    RVing I like to see as reading the potential field of happenings in front of one and/or humanity, I can read the field around me and sometimes others and sometimes on a larger scale, believe anyone can usually with their consciousness growing to at point where this is natural, doing what CB is doing helps people create their own scale by observing paralells/results/fails and evidence etc, correcting fails imo is a no no in our times especially if not communicating if's and why's, have not watched the sep potentials from CB, feel I better now, cheers for bringing up the false flag side of things as it is an angle that I never looked at.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Divine Feminine (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    By your post, am I to believe that you feel CIA created a false-flag lying episode to discredit one of their former what, employees? Courtney Brown? Why would they do that, discredit him now with having a lying episode in the forefront? Who is the group going after CB? if that is a valid question to ask?
    No, no, you're making this entirely too complicated. Maybe you should have been a lawyer Bob. But this is a losing case. Courtney Brown blatantly lied and there was a deliberate effort to cover up what the original methodology of this project was.

Their results were bad, but instead of admitting they got it wrong, they went back and edited the website to make it look like they had a different objective from the beginning.

You do realize that right? Can I at least get a yes/no response, that you understand what I posted above? Maybe then we can talk about the million other directions you are trying to go in.

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have any personal ties to this field, Bob? I just wonder why you are being so nice to Courtney. It's a pretty cut and dry case of someone lying and trying to cover their tracks. If only political scandals were this easy.
    Last edited by bsbray, 13th September 2016 at 00:03.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Divine Feminine (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    No, no, you're making this entirely too complicated. Maybe you should have been a lawyer Bob. But this is a losing case. Courtney Brown blatantly lied and there was a deliberate effort to cover up what the original methodology of this project was.

Their results were bad, but instead of admitting they got it wrong, they went back and edited the website to make it look like they had a different objective from the beginning.

You do realize that right? Can I at least get a yes/no response, that you understand what I posted above? Maybe then we can talk about the million other directions you are trying to go in.

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have any personal ties to this field, Bob? I just wonder why you are being so nice to Courtney. It's a pretty cut and dry case of someone lying and trying to cover their tracks. If only political scandals were this easy.
    I forget which head of the mentioned agency said that their job will be done when people believe what is not objective reality. Paraphrasing here, of course. Another thing to remember is the agency is part of Nazi International. J.P. Farrell has done exhaustive and scholarly coverage of this. This is not conspiracy theory. So, the alternative media MUST be penetrated from their perspective. CB is just such a penetration, IMO. Short memory spans and a gullible audience eager to be thrilled and intrigued (Corey Goode anyone?) are perfect for this kind of mindfark. If a portion of the population is believing anything resembling the real way the world works the agency will see its job as not being done properly. Getting into our heads is the most strategic space they can occupy.

Furthermore, compartmentalization allows for actual patriots to work for an agency without their decency alarm going off.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Divine Feminine (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Herbert (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I forget which head of the mentioned agency said that their job will be done when people believe what is not objective reality. Paraphrasing here, of course. Another thing to remember is the agency is part of Nazi International. J.P. Farrell has done exhaustive and scholarly coverage of this. This is not conspiracy theory. So, the alternative media MUST be penetrated from their perspective. CB is just such a penetration, IMO. Short memory spans and a gullible audience eager to be thrilled and intrigued (Corey Goode anyone?) are perfect for this kind of mindfark. If a portion of the population is believing anything resembling the real way the world works the agency will see its job as not being done properly. Getting into our heads is the most strategic space they can occupy.

Furthermore, compartmentalization allows for actual patriots to work for an agency without their decency alarm going off.
    Agreed without social media the whole system of control would not work - such was limited to bosses, people reading newspapers, or listening to talk show hosts. With the advent of the internet, anyone can post anything and spin it hard enough to make it believable. I guess I am further old fashioned. I just don't believe

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    By your post, am I to believe that you feel CIA created a false-flag lying episode to discredit one of their former what, employees? Courtney Brown?
    No Bob, not even close.

Often you hear how people involved in the CIA never leave the CIA and you yourself have even stated such and considering your open association with former CIA director Woosley(posted by you on Project Avalon) I would have to believe you of all people would know, correct?....Was it not you who stated the following on the Stubblebine thread again on Project Avalon?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post730223

“It is about control, and a controller does not change their stripes as is said once in the Company (C.I.A.) for instance one does not retire but gets involved as a consultant to some high paying government job (the pretty boy contracts). Every one of them have the pretty boy contracts with the pretty boy contractors. It is just the way the "club" works. It maintains order, a smooth flow of information, and no rabble rousers are allowed too much leighway to say too much that rocks the boat.”-BobD

Are we to believe this doesn’t include the likes of Courtney Brown and Co.? Anyone else find it a bit ironic that the members of Farsight Institute are former CIA? Let’s be blunt here, under the current climate the CIA has lost its credibility, so anyone who associates themselves with the likes of this organization and/or people associated with this organization can be deemed questionable in my book as it’s come down to a matter of INTEGRITY. The American people are tired of being lied to, bullied and shoved into corners against their will; because like it or not, that is the public perception we are left with by the obvious disarray being allowed to transpire within our country and god knows all the other merit-less, conniving scenarios created in other countries all in the name of the CIA.

Seriously how can one not come to this conclusion? Please explain why the citizens of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(all capped on purpose and not cause I like it) should deem this organization or its people as credible and in service to their fellow countrymen? FWIW I never followed Courtney Brown and Co. as they didn't pass the sniff test right outta the gate for obvious reasons, but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe in RVing.

I would say if there is any conspiracy someone doesn't want people to believe that RV'ing has any merit. Wouldn't you agree?
    Uh...no. This has nothing to do with what I’m suggesting nor what bsbray is suggesting as you’ve been already told.

In your next post, you mention Emory - can you post some background on who they are and WHY would THEN THEY go after CB?
    His employer, duh? He shows up on their roster so I can only assume he’s not a former employee as you’ve stated, but an active one, unless your sources know otherwise or the website was incorrect?......

I want to see the dots connecting please, not just speculation - I stated I don't care that the guy changed his webpage to deal with what appears very clear to me, that he stuck his chest out and someone somewhere wanted to show him, one cannot legitimately predict the future. One can present potentials - and one can be lead around by the nose by "potentials" and scenarios.

When they go wrong, the RV'er and the organizer, the founder, that group is discredited as well as the concept of RV'ing itself.

Dots tying Emory into needing to discredit CB - are there any? You bring it up, show me please.
    I was very clear in my statements in my post. I never said Emory needed to discredit Courtney Brown. Did you not read the link I provided about Emory Institute?

I am alluding to the fact that his employer sure gets a helluva a lot of funding from the federal government for ridiculous projects that are NOT in the best interest of the people which means there’s a major integrity problem with Emory Institute from what I can see, so likely the same integrity issue trickles down amongst the employees and don’t tell me it doesn’t. Just because it’s not provable where all can see doesn’t mean it’s not going on. And if I have to explain why some of these funded research projects are concerning, wow oh wow is all I can say. Those who do the homework and research themselves will understand the issues.

I’m also alluding to the fact it would not surprise me if Courtney Brown was being allocated money from this funding for his so called ‘Institute’. I didn’t say he is, I said: ‘And while this is no smoking gun....’

Anybody else ‘creeped’ out by some of the projects receiving funding? See the integrity issue there? Do we need to break some of these down to understand? Though really it’s off topic for this thread.

Is what’s written in the article even an accurate breakdown of allocation? What’s perfectly clear in this reality is often what’s portrayed as fact isn’t even close to the actuality of what’s taking place.No one plays by the rules. Through the years of exploring alternative media concepts one can tell organizations have been created, promoted and elevated in order to control the outflow of information. It’s no mistake to find former CIA members incorporated into the cornucopia mix of alternative celebrities,...'build it, and they will come'.

Oh yes, I was wondering the same....human nature to protect one's 'own'?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 13th September 2016 at 02:37.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Fred Steeves (13th September 2016), Herbert (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

It's a simple question - who get's traction by trying to damage the credibility of anybody? Generally starting with some smere followed up maybe with some supposed belief that there is more than what is on the surface. In this case as brought up by you, CB and Farsight, and with the other girl's incomplete data questions about the OP are being asked. I think it juvenile behaviour to pick somebody and then go to destroy them don't you? That you believe changing a webpage to correct for errors in either judgement, or for other reasons known only to CB and/or his RV group is a "high crime" warranting calling their website, and or the owner as such to be "total disinformation", seems to me to be an extremely broad generalization.

I don't see how you believe that CB attacked you warranting your attack on him really. I just don't see it. Attacks on people don't get anyone anywhere, and in social media, it breeds a nasty undercurrent which would not be something that I personally enjoy seeing or feeling.

Defining the thread something as "CB's Farsight Website CHANGED !" WHY did HE DO IT? opens up discussion about why it was changed, and doesn't force feed what is shown as "objective" disinformation (is that a concept?) Objective Disinformation - again fascinating seeing that in a campaign against that group.

What I see from the surface, how it was presented to me on another forum (my first exposure to CB, and Farsight), was that some group had with 3 members seen a type of disaster coming. And they chose to warn people. I assume that what was being requested was WHERE would the disaster happen? I'd definitely want to know if a majority of credentialed individuals saw something happening so that one could do some research to see if such disaster scenarios were possible.

I went and looked up everything that I could find on asteroid near miss potential situations, including looking at what could be described as "asteroids coming out of the solar glare, without much notice, which could be substantial and pose a threat". I would not have looked at any of that otherwise.

I took a stab and RV'ing looking for whatever "group vibe" might be present, and I got "Cheyenne" in the mountains, at night bright light, explosive airburst. And I posted that when I was able to sort out what was being perceived. And I thought it was Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado springs, CO - basically where the old NORAD would be. Interestingly enough there was an AIRBURST, an asteroid exploded over CHEYENNE WYOMING, in the night and was extremely bright.

So that's my observation and my sole understanding about CB, Farsight and whatever back ground is there I am hearing about from those who say they have researched him I have no idea why he'd create a Farsight institute or pull together RV'ers. I think my only other contact with somebody claiming to teach RV'ing was a guy named Bill Moore who was a speaker at a conference in Houston many years ago. I never met him in person and didn't care to.

What bothers me is very simple here, a person is being branded and their organization (and I suppose by proxy) their RV'ers that they are dishonest in the statement made by the OP post 1 because "he changed his webpage" which is used as the "evidence" and that the man is correcting his bravado in my opinion.

I saw additional points in a post being made by a girl talking about Emory. I have no clue who or what they are, and why they what-ever they are would be relevant to this thread. I don't buy it that a webpage update as being such a point of warranting the attempts to damage him or the people who RV'd for him. Prove that he is a guilty party who is dastardly deceiving people, only out to harm them, that is the "feeling" I get reading your posts. I don't support him, or Farsight or anygroup. I do get ****ed when I see someone being branded making it seem that they are creating "high crimes" - those who seem to be "humanity's" saviors certainly get a lot of "press". It is OPINION period. And opinions are able to be discussed provided there is substantiation - a good use of a Forum - sharing opinion and sharing reasons why such and such means something to someone or why it should mean something to someone else.

As to RV'ing, that is a separate thread topic right?
    Last edited by Bob, 13th September 2016 at 02:36.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Without replying to any of the participants directly here — there's an intelligent exchange going on here which I don't want to disrupt — I would just like to throw in that according to Laura Knight-Jadczyk and the information she supposedly receives from beings whom she refers to as Cassiopeians (or "the C's" for short), Courtney Brown would be (and I quote) "an agent provocateur". This is something that these so-called Cassiopeians had already stated to Laura K-J about two years ago.

I remember this being posted on a thread back at Project Avalon, and I was only a member there from January 2014 until March 2015, so it must have been within that timespan. I think that particular thread was still posted in 2014, and if I remember correctly, then the thread itself wasn't necessarily about Courtney Brown per se, but this information was something that came up in the transcription of one of Laura K-J's sessions with "the C's".

Remote-viewing is very real — the CIA wouldn't have been wasting tons of US taxpayer money on it since the 1960s otherwise — and like bsbray, I believe that the remote-viewers employed at the Farsight Institute would be legitimate and working in good faith, but when it comes to Courtney Brown himself, I have always had my reservations. There's something about him that just doesn't jive. Like Bill Ryan and David Wilcock, he seems to be primarily preoccupied with his ego and his public image.

I do not necessarily believe that Courtney Brown would be on somebody's payroll, but I'm having a hard time believing in his truthfulness. He's got an agenda, whatever that agenda may be.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No Bob, not even close.

Often you hear how people involved in the CIA never leave the CIA and you yourself have even stated such and considering your open association with former CIA director Woosley(posted by you on Project Avalon) I would have to believe you of all people would know, correct?....Was it not you who stated the following on the Stubblebine thread again on Project Avalon?
    Mr. Woolsey was at a meeting organized by Nora for his interest IN FREE ENERGY. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY - NO OPEN OR CLOSED OR OTHER ASSOCIATION WITH ANY AGENCY, nor ANY MEMBER what-so ever for any reason what-so ever. I resent your repeated insinuations and underhanded attacks. Period.

I was very clear in my statements in my post. I never said Emory needed to discredit Courtney Brown. Did you not read the link I provided about Emory Institute?

I am alluding to the fact that his employer sure gets a helluva a lot of funding from the federal government for ridiculous projects that are NOT in the best interest of the people which means there’s a major integrity problem with Emory Institute from what I can see, so likely the same integrity issue trickles down amongst the employees and don’t tell me it doesn’t. Just because it’s not provable where all can see doesn’t mean it’s not going on. And if I have to explain why some of these funded research projects are concerning, wow oh wow is all I can say. Those who do the homework and research themselves will understand the issues.
    No I didn't go to the link. What you said first was "WINK WINK" - what is that supposed to mean? I frankly don't go to the links you post as I don't buy into the conspiracy that you seem to need. I don't see it. When I ask a question is because I am wanting to know an answer if you have it. IF you can reply that makes for a legit use of a forum for Q/A and not bashing people in the open or with covert hostility and insinuations.

Let’s be blunt here, under the current climate the CIA has lost its credibility, so anyone who associates themselves with the likes of this organization and/or people associated with this organization can be deemed questionable in my book as it’s come down to a matter of INTEGRITY. The American people are tired of being lied to, bullied and shoved into corners against their will; because like it or not, that is the public perception we are left with by the obvious disarray being allowed to transpire within our country and god knows all the other merit-less, conniving scenarios created in other countries all in the name of the CIA.
    That's a great opinion and it's quite amazing that you can speak for the whole of the American People. As to generalizing CB and Farsight and using that as justification for your statement does not impress me - it shows me how far you are reaching to attack this group.

I don't care if they are ex-cia, ex-kgb or ex-disney. If they can RV and provide accurate data I want to know HOW and WHY. I want to know if something doesn't go right with a RV, WHY DID that happen?

Branding anyone looking at such a phenomenon with such sarcasm, such antagonism I think puts the whole subject of RV'ing back into witch hunt days.
    Last edited by Bob, 13th September 2016 at 03:25.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)