Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Disinfo

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    OK, I just contacted Courtney through his Time Cross page. He's now aware the unannounced alteration of protocols has caused a controversy, and I await his response. I was straight to the point, and exceedingly polite. We'll see what happens.

Cheers
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 14th September 2016 at 12:27.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2016), bsbray (14th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (14th September 2016), Elen (14th September 2016), modwiz (14th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016), Wind (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Thanks Fred, I think that was the wisest thing to do in this situation. Members of the alternative audience (Modwiz, I have taken to heart your comments about the alternative community) are suspicious and curious by nature. I can't help but wonder if the answer is simpler than most think. Courtney is aggressively promoting RV. I believe he may strongly enjoy being a bit of a celebrity as well. Could not his strong desire to paint RV in a good light cause him to make changes in his previous criteria to paint a better picture of RV outcomes. He has used aggressive advertising tactics in the past.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2016), bsbray (14th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (14th September 2016), Elen (14th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (14th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016), Wind (14th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    In the mean time I tried to go back and map out the evolution of the stated methodology of the time-cross project, to see how it has evolved from Jim Marrs picking the targets, to the automated process of picking one target, to now an automated process of picking multiple targets that are "impossible" to separate because apparently Brown believes they are too similar (as if earthquakes and terrorist attacks at the Olympics and UFO attacks are all way too similar to distinguish ).

All that seems to exist anymore is that one single cache that the Internet Archives has, back when he was still claiming at the methodology was an automated process to pick a single target. All the Jim Marrs stuff has been scrubbed from the website too as far as I can tell, as if it was never part of the project either.

I also asked Courtney Brown yesterday why he has not documented the changes in the project methodology on his website. He is acting as though the methodology has been the same the entire time. But that is obviously not the case. He has removed all evidence of earlier methodologies from his website.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (14th September 2016), Elen (14th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (14th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    A discussion has developed between Courtney and I as follows.

Me:

Courtney -- I asked this elsewhere but maybe you missed it. Why do you not make mention of the fact that you've changed the methodology during the time-cross project at least twice already? First you used Jim Marrs to pick the target and then the "automated process" to also pick a SINGLE target. Now it's multiple targets. I'm NOT asking why you changed the method, I'm asking why you don't MAKE IT CLEAR that you have changed the method and the method you're talking about now was NOT the method you used earlier this year. When people watch your videos and read your website they think you've consistently used this one method the whole time and you have not. If you really want to make this scientific it goes without saying that you MUST record your method for each month's sessions, including changes in that method from month to month.

Courtney:

I am glad you are observing our project so closely. But nothing nefarious is going on. And I (Courtney) have described in numerous videos the changes that occurred in the beginning during the first month when we tried to start the project. When we started this project in April (sessions) and May (the event month), we set things up with a human tasker. But there were logistical problems and other issues that made that approach untenable. So after the first month, we changed the process to the new automated news analysis method for having the news outlets pick the targets using a weighting scheme based on the number of links for each event. The project has not changed since then. But your mention of a second change is not correct. When we changed from the human tasker to the automated approach, there were a few instances on our Time-Cross web page where all the corrections were not made in the text. That was a editing error, not a change in the experimental design. That was discovered in early August, and the affected web pages were corrected. But the process itself has not changed. Also, it is important to note that the first month where a human tasker was used (May) is not included in our official Time-Cross Project since the experimental conditions were changed after that month. We have clearly spelled that out in our videos. See particularly the Overview video. Finally, this is an ongoing project that we offer free to the public. A fixation on a initial attempt to start the project in May misses the point. We encourage everyone to keep watching the project as the months go forward. We hope to continue this project for a long time, so you can make your evaluations after you see more. It is fun also.

Me:

I have a copy of your website from August 6th thanks to the Internet Archive's "Wayback Machine." You have indeed changed the methodology a second time since then (dropping Jim Marrs was the first change), because this cached web page shows that between then and now you have added a 10th point to the method (previously there were only 9) and you have changed the word "event" to "events" (plural) in several places. This sounds trivial but in effect it allows more wiggle room in interpreting the extremely diverse results (to put it nicely) that you received in August. I hope you can understand why this appears so intellectually dishonest from where I am sitting, not to mention the fact that you never brought attention to this publicly. The paper sessions from August are a quick read from the 4 viewers, compared to sitting through the long videos, and they clearly suggest everything from a terrorist attack at the Olympics to a UFO attacking a city, to a meteor impacting a city. I would consider it a sign of sincerity and true willingness to be open with the public if you add a disclaimer to your website that you have changed the wording and added an extra point to your methodology after the August sessions were recorded.

Looks like his argument is going to be that it was an "editing error" but I have been following this project the whole time and it was clearly a focus on a single target at the start. Jim Marrs was not picking multiple targets, regardless of the fact that he was a human tasker. I'm going to make sure he is pressed on it a little more before I give it a rest.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th September 2016 at 05:07.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Anybody that is making predictions of doom and gloom, and I don't care who they are or how important they think they are, are very suspect to me, I always wonder who they work for and what the intention is behind their words. This is why I don't follow predictions of any kind. A "good butcher" always has the foresight to kill when the animal is relaxed, and so this is my attitude towards life; if we are to die…then do not worry about it…it will make things worse if you do.

Nobody can think straight when in fear, it's simply impossible. Well, they can rattle off some common phrases, but when it comes to thinking or feeling, they cannot create anything that is good and wholesome. Try it out for yourself: draw a circle or even curves when angry or scared. It will most certainly end up as zigzag or angles with a hole in the paper.

At best you experience memory loss or oblivious to anything delicate and subtle in nature. I would ask, is it advisable to loose our finer senses?

I don't think they counted on you, bsbray, looking into this material.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    A "good butcher" always has the foresight to kill when the animal is relaxed, and so this is my attitude towards life; if we are to die…then do not worry about it…it will make things worse if you do.

Nobody can think straight when in fear, it's simply impossible. Well, they can rattle off some common phrases, but when it comes to thinking or feeling, they cannot create anything that is good and wholesome.
    That is some very down-to-earth wisdom Elen, and it's very true. I know from personal experience that remote viewing is a real possibility so I guess I got so wrapped up in this project that I lost sight of how much of it really is doom-and-gloom forecasts, and not something I should have been putting a lot of commitment into in the first place. What you say about fear really is true. It is only beneficial to tyrants.

It looks like Courtney is going to stick with his story that it was a "editing" or "clerical error." The guy seems nice enough when he speaks and on a certain level I still want to believe him, but he acknowledges himself that I have been paying close attention, and I really have. I remember the videos and discussions earlier this year and it was a much less convoluted process. It was a single target -- very simple. And the results reflected that. Now videos have apparently been removed, including any references to Jim Marrs, who also was tasked to pick a single target. And of course the website changed. And I absolutely am not satisfied with the August results.

I think what I have seen and went through in this experience is a great example of someone's feelings telling them one thing but their head telling them something else. I still feel like Courtney would be an interesting guy to have a beer with, but I feel the same way about George W. Bush even though I know in my mind that the guy is responsible for mass murder and the destruction of entire nations in the Middle East. So it's a funny thing how the body can produce these contradictory thoughts and feelings. I can also see the interest governments would have in polluting our food and water to cloud peoples' minds and reduce their memories and attention spans, just as in Orwell's 1984 where every day the government announces something that totally contradicts what they said the day before, but nobody bats an eye.

Since he's committed himself to the explanation of it being an editing error, if I ever find one of the earlier videos of him explaining the previous methodology with his own mouth, he will have no more excuses. But I didn't have the foresight to save the videos from that period and it's doubtful if anyone else did and has them mirrored either. The single cached web page from August 6th is all we have in the way of concrete evidence of the 2nd methodology, and without that it would really be nothing at all except my memory, which I'm sure is not enough to reasonably convince anyone. It was my memory that made me look for that cached page in the first place, and it vindicated my memory, so that connection should also count for something, that it is not just a coincidence and I was not imagining things. I did not memorize the website (or ever really even read it in detail at all before this recent episode) but recalled the method as it was explained in the videos. So I'm sure there it was explained in them, before they started to disappear and be replaced. I'll continue to keep an eye and ear out.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    So Courtney got back with me surprisingly quick yesterday, but being busy it took all day and then some to wrap it up. Just as bsbray says he comes across as being a very nice and interesting guy, someone you would enjoy having a beer or three with. I want to trust him and what he's telling me, but IMO the Farsight operation is operating nowhere close to basic scientific protocols, and I think I'm being baffled with bullshit to boot (Sorry Courtney...). Been there done that, and I see no real need to hassle him for any more. I thank him for his time and attention.

I'll end the commentary at that, and yes he did grant me full permission to repost his comments:

Hello Courtney,

My name is Fred Steeves, and I am contacting you in regards to the recently unannounced alteration of protocol in the Time Cross Project from target (singular) to targets (plural)

There is talk in a couple of forums now concerning this, and whether the alteration was intentionally deceptive to make the August results appear more accurate. You have detractors, and you have defenders saying it was only an error or something of the sort.

I happen to be a detractor, it appears very intentional to me, but have decided it's only fair to give you a chance to set the record straight in how this change occured. I'm quite sure either forum owner (one is Bill Ryan) would love to give you immediate access if you so desire. I'll send you the links if you like.

Thank you for your attention,

Fred

Hi Fred,
    You misunderstand what happened when we were initially setting up our experiment in April and May. We originally had the project set up (during the first event month of May) to have a tasker pick a target, a single target. But then we ran into logistical problems with how that worked, so we canned the idea of using a human tasker and modified the experiment to use an automated approach with a target pool and a weighting scheme starting with June. That is why we could not use the first month's results as official in the Time Cross Project. So we started in June officially with a new setup. We posted the EgyptAir Flight 804 only because it was interesting, and that came from May. But we clearly stated that it was not officially part of the project. You are fixating on the idea that we changed the structure of the project during the first month, and you are thinking that there is something nefarious going on. We simply restructured the project starting with June, and the new approach is better. The automated approach is much better since it does not rely on a human tasker.

None of this has anything to do with the month of August. The experiment was modified to use the automated news analysis method starting in June. We are using that method from now on for this experiment. We will not be using a human tasker.

Hope this helps explain things.
    Warmly,
    Courtney

Thank you very much for your timely response Courtney, would you mind if I post it for all who are interested?

Thanks,

Fred

Hi Fred,
    Of course you may post it. By the way, the Time-Cross Project is ongoing. We expect to keep everything the same in terms of the experimental design. So it is best to evaluate it on an ongoing basis, from month to month, and after a longer period of time as well. It is also free...and fun.
    Warmly,
    Courtney

Much appreciated Courtney,

Hey before I let you go, I think we may have a bit of a misunderstanding here. In question is not going from a human tasker to an automated approach early on last spring, but how the viewing task went from a (singular) "target" to (plural) "targets" apparently some time after August 6th.

The quote and link below from internet archives dated August 6th at top clearly shows a singular target, as it had been all along.

"Here is the sequence of happenings:
    1.Remote-viewing sessions are done during month #1 and uploaded to YouTube with the standard YouTube published date.
    2.Some major event happens in the world during month #2.
    3.In month #3, a major newsworthy event that happens during month #2 is determined to be the target using an automated process of news analysis that is publicly verifiable and which cannot be influenced by anyone. An analysis of the results is published".

https://web.archive.org/web/20160806...main_page.html

Now at some point after August 6th this has been updated, being that the task as of current is multiple targets because of a well known phenomena in RV that does not allow for a single news target being viewed. Quote and link below:

"Here is the sequence of happenings:

1.Remote-viewing sessions are done during month #1 and uploaded to YouTube with the standard YouTube published date.
    2.Major events happen in the world during month #2.
    3.In month #3, one or more major newsworthy events that happen during month #2 are determined to be the targets using an automated process of news analysis which involves a weighted pool of potential targets. This can be complicated, so be sure to watch the "Overview" and "The Theory Behind the Experiment" videos for this project. The news analysis is publicly verifiable and cannot be influenced by anyone. Finally, an analysis of the results is published".

http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_...main_page.html

So perhaps we're missing something here, and it would be great if you could clear this matter up once and for all. What many want to know is how and why this change suddenly occurred, and why it apparently wasn't announced. It's not about human tasker vs. automated, it's about "target" vs. "targets".

Thank you again for your time and attention,

Fred

Hi Fred,
    Yep. I do all the web work, and I missed the needed web page corrections you found when we initially switched over to an automated system in June. I saw it in August, and fixed it. But the process of using the target pool was explained earlier in June. I just did not catch everything. The reason for viewers having a potential for perceiving more than one target with the automated approach is that we are now dealing with a target pool. With a target pool, there is a lack of independence in the pool when using any method of tasking, and it is a well-known phenomenon with remote viewing. I explain why this is so in my book,
    http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/FarsightPress.html
    which is the main focus of the book. I was the first person to figure out why it happens. We are trying to use this to our advantage by using a weighting system, that (hopefully) will cause the viewers to focus on the top weighted news events in the pool, which turns out to be the main news items for the month. We are normally expecting only one or two main news items in a normal month. Sometimes the viewers may both perceive the same thing, whereas on other months they may split up. But they should still be getting only the major news items, and not the lessor weighted stuff.

There is a shorter article that explains the basics of the lack of independence issue when using target pools that you can read here:
    http://farsight.org/Peer-Reviewed-Re...ed_article.pdf
    Hope this helps. You can post this also if you want.
    Warmly,

Courtney

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good work, guys. He slips by the single to multiple change more than once. Then he finally talks about target pools. All the changes will probably just be called editing. Including the videos that aren't around now. Is the explanation given in June on one of the videos?

What is the value of a project that is being changed in such ways while it's underway? It's already gone away from being scientific.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016), The One (15th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Courtney is gathering data. If he's not being upfront and consistent and transparent then it's a sign his motives are a different target than the apparent one. Is he gathering data on the reaction to all this as well as the actual "experiment"?

bsbray, I recall you talking about Farsight in the past and you had interest and knowledge. And you were supportive. And as someone who has working knowledge of methodology you would notice such a significant discrepancy.

Your observations are an important part of understanding what's really going on with Courtney and his Institute.

Did Jim have a falling out with him?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Did Jim have a falling out with him?
    That's a good question. I just asked him, let's see what he has to say.

Great observations by the way.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post

Since he's committed himself to the explanation of it being an editing error, if I ever find one of the earlier videos of him explaining the previous methodology with his own mouth, he will have no more excuses. But I didn't have the foresight to save the videos from that period and it's doubtful if anyone else did and has them mirrored either. The single cached web page from August 6th is all we have in the way of concrete evidence of the 2nd methodology, and without that it would really be nothing at all except my memory, which I'm sure is not enough to reasonably convince anyone. It was my memory that made me look for that cached page in the first place, and it vindicated my memory, so that connection should also count for something, that it is not just a coincidence and I was not imagining things. I did not memorize the website (or ever really even read it in detail at all before this recent episode) but recalled the method as it was explained in the videos. So I'm sure there it was explained in them, before they started to disappear and be replaced. I'll continue to keep an eye and ear out.

Maybe the most important outcome here is that he is now aware that his work is being scrutinized and that he will be held accountable.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    It seems to me, CB caters to people with genuine interest and who hold the methodology of obtaining such information as plausible.

My favorite part of the alteration: "This can be complicated,"...

It seems to me a change in ideology behind the RV project has happened perhaps motivated by the need to adopt a finer granularity of measuring predictions.

I do agree with Bob in that an open declaration that these changes are PROOF of Disinfo is indeed an opinion weighted with a fair bit of inflection clearly made by someone outside of CB's target group (ref 1st sentence).

Predicting the future is a perilous business for anyone who's business is their reputation. That is just stating the obvious. I think that alone is good reason for individuals with ill-intent to wish to remain in the shadows; I'm thinking of bankers now.

Last edited by lcam88, 15th September 2016 at 18:18.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016), pointessa (16th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Hi Fred,
    Yep. I do all the web work, and I missed the needed web page corrections you found when we initially switched over to an automated system in June.
    Interesting. So what we are reading for August 6th was all typed out by Courtney directly. He never admitted to me that he edited the website himself but mentioned that there are only "volunteers" working for Farsight. I guess Courtney meant that he is the volunteer who made the supposed mistake.

Maybe the most important outcome here is that he is now aware that his work is being scrutinized and that he will be held accountable.
    Yes, I suspect he will be more careful in how he presents things in the future.

I understand that what they say they're attempting is a difficult and ambitious project. I think everyone understands that. So it makes it that much more ridiculous that he can't just give an honest representation of the results when they aren't good.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th September 2016 at 20:54. Reason: typos

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016), pointessa (16th September 2016)

Thanks
    Hey look, another "editing error" in the text introducing this video for Daz Smith's June session for a July event:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDxl13SVc6g

It says (and I've saved a copy of the video btw):

The following remote-viewing session was recorded by Daz Smith in June 2016, describing an event that will occur in July 2016. The choice of which event is chosen is determined by an automated process involving news analysis during July 2016 which can be found in the Time-Cross section of The Farsight Institute's web site, www.farsight.org. An analysis of these results will be published in August 2016 by The Farsight Institute.
    The other two viewers' videos are introduced with the same statement.

The analysis/discussion video for the July event is no longer on the Farsight YouTube channel. The analysis for the June event, which Jim Marrs was involved with, is still there, and so is the (revised) August analysis, but not July's. It's been removed. Only the sessions of the three viewers is still available for the July event and the text intro to those videos all imply that the method involves the selection of a single event.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Divine Feminine (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), Fred Steeves (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th September 2016), modwiz (16th September 2016), pointessa (16th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Thanks for taking the time to ask Courtney directly.

In summary, Courtney has explained that for the first month they had a tasker pick one single target, hence the original version in the cache Bsbray presented in the OP. They decided, for the reasons provided, that an automated system would be better and then used that system every time after that first month. The automated system employs a weighted pool, which means the target could then involve more than one event. They informed the public of the change over to the weighted pool at the appropriate time, however, Courtney only discovered that he’d missed updating that page on the website in August and didn’t amend that page until then.

I didn’t have a perfectly clear understanding of what the target entailed so the recent amendment caused me concern but Courtney’s explanation makes perfect sense to me, so that’s me sorted.

On the other hand, Bsbray states that he recalls that the target was always a single event and the reason the page was altered when it was is because they performed so poorly in the August sessions (viewed in July) and Courtney’s intent was to fudge the results, and the reason there’s no evidence of that is because it’s been removed. Correct me if I have that wrong.

OK, given the data presented, I’m giving Courtney and Farsight the benefit of the doubt, which is really too strong of a term because Courtney explained that there’s a lot going on with this project and that’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for me.

I see Bsbray has posted a video as evidence of his view. That statement is referring a single viewer viewing a single event, hence the singular use of the word “event” and, IMO, to see it as supporting evidence would be taking that quote out of context.

That is some very down-to-earth wisdom Elen, and it's very true. I know from personal experience that remote viewing is a real possibility so I guess I got so wrapped up in this project that I lost sight of how much of it really is doom-and-gloom forecasts, and not something I should have been putting a lot of commitment into in the first place. What you say about fear really is true. It is only beneficial to tyrants.
    The above paragraph is an excellent demonstration of what I consider to be a very important point. As a person who has received many premonitions throughout my adult life I totally agree that they can be received as predictions of doom and gloom. I know they can also be received as a forewarning, which can be highly constructive. Whether it is received as doom and gloom or as an appreciated forewarning is subject to the state of the individual, so I’ve found it best for me to stick to a rule of thumb, which I’ve learned the hard way; if you can’t look into the darkness without fear then don’t look, get it out of your head and don’t focus on it at all. A premonition received with fear will never prove constructive, in fact it will most likely be a destructive experience and only make things worse.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2016), bsbray (16th September 2016), Cearna (16th September 2016), Dreamtimer (16th September 2016), Elen (16th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), pointessa (16th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)