Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Disinfo

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    bsbray - excellent work and very thorough. Thanks for sharing, in particular all your working out as a teacher would be likely to comment.

Just want to mention that some years ago I chanced upon the term 'remote viewing' decided to research and I think I even have a dust covered dvd sitting somewhere. Anyhoo... at some point in my research I realised that 'remote viewing' is in all likelihood a made up psy op - pushed onto those within the awakened and awakening society.

Truly gifted people have a telepathic ability to sense what is going to happen. Some of those people may sense in the near immediacy of time and anywhere along the spectrum of what we know to be time. The 'remote viewing' subject is just one of many psychological operations aimed at derailing those who are truly gifted and those who are awakening to their true potential.

As always - my comments are not aimed at me being right and everyone else being wrong - merely expressing myself and at least here on theonetruth - I know I can safely express myself.

Much Peace - as we share all that we discover on this journey called life - Amanda :unity:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Often you hear how people involved in the CIA never leave the CIA and you yourself have even stated such and considering your open association with former CIA director Woosley(posted by you on Project Avalon) I would have to believe you of all people would know, correct?....Was it not you who stated the following on the Stubblebine thread again on Project Avalon?
    OFTEN WHO HEARS ? That is a generalization and is used as manipulation to force forming conclusions in the readers, total manipulation at the outset. It is NOT FAIR to any newbie reading such a thing in a thread.

As to my comments on Stubblebine, there was a clear reference that I FELT in NO WAY WHAT SO EVER (and I had to make my point clear over and over when confronted with those bent of defending Stubblebine) did the guy come over to the light and cited numbers of articles where he was extremely instrumental in leading campaigns to mislead anybody wanting to know about how the mind could be manipulated. I also pointed out his "wife" was presenting spun information as well which was leading to people NOT doing proper medicine, running the risk of harming themselves. THAT to me was correcting mis-information and disinformation by pointing out fact over and over. No assumptions, no insinuations, no covertly hostile attempts at character assassination of a FORUM MEMBER.

As to Woolsey, he was a guest who was interested in switching over the government/industry into FREE ENERGY, getting OFF OIL. To brand him as forever criminal when he took efforts to do something positive (I think the conference was on new energy that might be on the horizon) is typical it seems when one is branding anybody who doesn't adhere to status quo mentality it seems. So people cannot change for the better in your humble (cough) opinion?

Such is irrelevant to this thread and it's clear it is a distraction attempting to stay on topic when I question if changing a WEBPAGE is ground for calling the group and what they are doing disinformation. That is how it came across to me. If that wasn't the intent let us all know.

I agree with Aragorn -
    Remote-viewing is very real — the CIA wouldn't have been wasting tons of US taxpayer money on it since the 1960s otherwise
    that seems very logical.. And that guy Stubblebine mentioned by that other girl in one of the posts above. That guy does not strike me as honest and would have "as a leopard, would change their spots" to paraphrase that girl. PS - I know of Knight, "know of" are the key words. I never followed CB or Laura on PA or otherwise. I don't believe in channeling as my opinion on such is it is ego being misrepresented by a "third party" (the alleged 'source' of the channeling) and that use of some so called 'third party' is ripe for 'hiding' what ego manipulation is happening with (or to) the channeler.

Last edited by Bob, 13th September 2016 at 04:08.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Okay everyone, here's the deal. We are having a serious conversation here about a serious subject. It is okay to have an opinion, and it is also okay to vent that opinion. But let us keep the ad hominems or feelings of personal resentment — for whatever reason, and against whomever — out of this, shall we?

We're all looking for the truth here — behind many different events, and many different claims — and if we're going to allow ourselves to be sidetracked by certain interpersonal dissonance, then we're never going to get the answers we're looking for. So let's focus on the facts instead, and let us work together to uncover what is really going on with Courtney Brown and his Farsight Institute.

I've stated my own opinion a few posts above this one, and at this point, without any new information having been presented in the meantime, I still stand by that opinion. The information which Divine Feminine has brought to the table regarding Emory is definitely interesting. This is new to me, but then again, I must admit that I've never really given much attention to Courtney Brown. I do however — as I wrote higher up — still believe in the integrity of the individual remote-viewers of the Farsight Institute themselves.

On account of Bob's suggestion of renaming the thread, I am personally open to that, and I think that Bob provided for an acceptable alternative thread title in the above post. However, this is not my thread, nor is the thread title deliberately misleading or full of spelling and/or punctuation errors — in which case I would of course put on my mod hat and edit the title myself. The thread title is opinionated — speaking as an individual, I will agree with that — but bsbray is the thread starter, and he is entitled to his opinions just like every other member is, so I'm leaving the decision on whether or not to rename this thread into his hands.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Lucky catch, The Wayback Machine only has this one capture so far and Google's is yesterday's, which is the new version.

As usual, I proceeded with my likely somewhat annoying vetting process to see if there are any alternative explanations, like it being an honest mistake, for example. To do this I began by checking the data that determines what the target is (same page, beneath the sequence of happenings), here is the original version (emphasis mine) -

Data used to determine the target for each month are linked further below. The criteria for the chosen major news event are as follows:

1. The event should involve significant physical activity by objects and subjects.
    2. The event should involve something unexpected or unscheduled.
    3. The event must be a leading headline news story that is featured on prominent web sites for four major news outlets: CNN (U.S. and International), The New York Times, and the BBC. That means that the story appears somewhere on the main news page of the news outlet, usually in the top section of the web page where headline stories are posted. (Stories for most major events change daily. Some links to more dated events remain unchanged in content and format on the web site for longer periods, and such links are often located further down the web page. These are called "residual links" and are not considered headline news stories unless the linked articles/stories are updated.)
    4. The event should involve more than one daily news cycle for the month, preferably with numerous and related stories.
    5. The target must be of significant public interest.
    6. The target must be of international interest, as evidenced by being covered as a headline event on both the U.S. and International editions of CNN.
    7. If there is more than one major news event that satisfies the above criteria for a given month, then the event (or category of events) that involves that largest number of daily news cycles with the largest number of cumulative links will be the target. The total number of cummulative links will be the dominating and deciding factor when there are multiple events that cover a number of daily news cycles.
    8. If a significant event occurs near the end of the month, then the counting of news cycles and cumulative links can extend into the next month until the event fades from the headline pages so as to fully evaluate the importance of the event. Rarely does a news story remain on the main page of a news outlet for more than a week.
    9. If two or more events of a similar nature and/or cause occur on different dates of the month, then the target would be the combination of the two events. For example (obviously fictional in this case), if the Moon disappears into another dimension on two different dates during the same month, then the target would be the general or combined disappearance of the Moon during that month. Examples of types of events that would be combined within the same month are (a) scattered fires that are part of a larger area that is aflame, such as scattered statewide California wildfires, (b) terror events caused or inspired by the same group in a larger campaign, (c) wartime events from a larger military engagement, such as various elements of the Normandy Invasion of World War II, (d) multiple large political gatherings (including demonstrations) with similar characteristics, (e) weather related events that are the result of the same general weather condition.
    As you can see, Daz's August news viewing sessions deviated from the target, according to the data, an earthquake and a war zone do not fit the events of a similar nature criteria (#9).

With the amended sequence of happenings, it now contradicts the data requirements for the target (see #7) ...or does it?! I checked the new version of the page to see if the data has been amended and dayum, Courtney, what do we have here?

10. The news analysis that determines the target event uses a weighted pool of potential targets. The viewers are expected to perceive one or more of the targets that are highly weighted in the target pool for each month. Whether or not there is a single target or multiple targets for a given month is related to the weighting that occurs within the target pool. This can be complicated, and the audience is encouraged to watch the "Theory" and "Overview" videos relating to this project.
    Another point has been tagged onto the bottom to rectify the contradiction, AFTER Daz's deviation.

So if there's no announcement of that amendment and that's just been slipped in there then that was a silly and unnecessary thing to do. Daz has nothing to prove, he's a highly skilled viewer and the more advanced ones like Daz often deviate a little from the procedure, which could explain where it went wrong for him. Easy to see how he could trip himself up here like that with an experiment like this and it would have served well as a lesson in the possible problems of deviating, no matter how experienced they are, just an example. It is an experiment after all, that's what experiments are for, to test our theories, to explore, to make mistakes and to learn. Totally unnecessary to be slippery about it.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 13th September 2016 at 06:32. Reason: correction, it was Daz that viewed the earthquake, not Dick.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote by Aragorn (above): I believe that the remote-viewers employed at the Farsight Institute would be legitimate and working in good faith, but when it comes to Courtney Brown himself, I have always had my reservations. There's something about him that just doesn't jive.
    OK that to me then says there is a way to sort out what is it that doesn't jive. Just saying, along with that logic, and I agree, the people being Ex-CIA viewers could mean that they are in some way 'credentialed" by whatever measure is possible. Saying that they have historical accuracy with that group. All dots connecting.

I ask why would CIA out their own credentialed members, and their group's founder? It's a simple question, maybe there is no simple answer.

Amanda said maybe RV'ing is the wrong term as that is what has been commercialized or sensationalized. I agree, using telepathy to view future events or past events, or read a rock, or artifact which has been handled (quantum contacted), certainly is a skill. I didn't find it too hard to just be still, blank my mind and look at the "vibe" coming across when presenting to, I guess, "the allness" what is that is supposed to be happening that is a disaster from the skies? That is the question I used for myself to present to the allness. And shortly after that question posed some sensations came in, some visions, some names of places.. Getting my interpretive preconceived MIND out of the way is what I found to be important. To just be still, to be, and then to perceive, without judgement calls, without preconceived notions of what is "status quo".

I suppose the Rv'ers if their background is military, or agency or whatever they are or were, would be the mental "stuff" that they would have to turn off.

I was also supposing that MAYBE (and never got a chance to post this because of the attacks coming out and poo poo'ing happening when their dire prediction didn't happen) what the RV'ers did was in essence tune into their own "drama" being created, and the internet "fluff" happening, and a type of closed time-loop feedback happened.. in other words the amount of drama built which they were receiving in the 'past' from the internet fluff happening in the future of their prediction..

If that is a case, that is a real problem with social media getting involved with telepathic reading of vibration. I also look at a matrix of vibration, the allness, a lot like vibrations with a given time delay, like how a spider's thread can pick up to those in the center of the thread (the spider), what is happening elsewhere in the web. That vibration has to be interpreted, what does it mean?

The spider may feel a vibration like what a fly would make means that a meal is going to happen in the future, and the spider by picking up what is happening on the web may 'predict' it's future, and the future outcome of the trapped fly. But if that vibration is something more like the crash of its web by a jaguar moving thru the bush, its future prediction ability may be quite curtailed. Did it predict the jaguar going to crash its web? Maybe it has a memory that at times things like that happen, but its intentions are to survive and get food for itself, reproduce and catch more flies.

If the OP's assumption is that we all know who CB is why he does what he does, well as I pointed out, I neither know the guy, nor know what he represents, or who he works with other than HEARSAY being relayed by those who report what they believe, in their opinions who or what he is and why he does what he does, and who he gathers around him for support. I don't have time to spend on "reading links" or watching videos which would take up my day.

As to RVing, or telepathy, or remote healing, group visioning, "creating a good future" all of which are topics I am interested in. Group survival at good levels, not requiring one to live in a TeePee in the woods somewhere, trying to escape from being social isn't what I think to be a positive evolution for civilization. If the idea of RVing, or telepathy, or remote healing, group visioning, "creating a good future" is possible, then maybe we should look at how to fix what may be out instead of branding irrevocably, an attempt to "help" as being low and dastardly. That is how I see it and that is why I am responding. And reiterating our opinions are that, they are not FACT, they are our beliefs and if we are not hamstrung, and we have compassion, we reach out to our fellows and look for solutions, and understandings.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Mr. Woolsey was at a meeting organized by Nora for his interest IN FREE ENERGY. I HAVE NO OPEN OR CLOSED OR OTHER ASSOCIATION WITH ANY AGENCY, nor ANY MEMBER what-so ever. I resent your repeated insinuations and underhanded attacks. Period.
    Uh bob, I remember you making a comment about being ‘best friends’ with Woosley on Project Avalon...and I wasn’t the only forum member who read it, but you can deny if you want. I believe it was even mentioned in this link on the CIA thread I started:

https://isgp-studies.com/coast-to-co...and-conspiracy

Which by the way, I have no affiliation with the author. Oh and I am well aware of Todd and Nora Hathaway’s association with Woosley...wasn’t he at their wedding? ah yes...I do seem to remember reading that in the paper or some article of the who’s who. So clearly there is an affiliation which does have merit to the conversation. Who you align yourself with does make a statement. And that is on topic to this thread.

To answer your question, it's not just me saying it:
    "You admit you were once in the CIA. There are no alumni in the CIA. Once a CIA agent, always a CIA agent. If you attempt to get out or expose them, you either go to jail or you die."

"Do the righteous people of the world a service and, like other slimy creatures, slither back into the hole from which you came."

-- Ex FBI Agent Ted Gunderson to Barbara Hartwell"

Source:
    http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot...cia-agent.html

No I didn't go to the link. What you said first was "WINK WINK" - what is that supposed to mean? I frankly don't go to the links you post as I don't buy into the conspiracy that you seem to need. I don't see it. When I ask a question is because I am wanting to know an answer if you have it. IF you can reply that makes for a legit use of a forum for Q/A and not bashing people in the open or with covert hostility and insinuations.
    What I see in writing and the witness to one’s behavior is all I have to go on, as is the same for most. I’m sorry you are unable to read and want to label things as a conspiracy...Hey..isn’t that verbiage a tactic used by the left to discredit?? . But truly I’m not worried if you ‘get it’ I’m more worried that the viewer who is uniformed ‘get’s it’ so they can make smarter choices and be aware of ‘potential’, let me repeat ‘potential’ issues involving people and their associations and that was the point of bringing up the provided funding at Emory Institute. I do believe I am allowed to have an opinion? Like anyone is going to publicly state what's really going on?? yeah right.....

I have no interest in bantering back and forth with you and it appears I will not be ‘allowed’ to answer your remarks as I will be accused of going off topic and ad homeium or whatever... I’ve seen enough, I’m sick of people lying and manipulating and I’m sick of people covering up for those who make those choices. And regardless of whether you can honestly acknowledge there’s a credibility issue or not, many of us have and are and it is the point of this thread.

And by the way, it wasn't my idea to start this thread.

Oh ya...
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 13th September 2016 at 04:21.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Agreed without social media the whole system of control would not work - such was limited to bosses, people reading newspapers, or listening to talk show hosts. With the advent of the internet, anyone can post anything and spin it hard enough to make it believable. I guess I am further old fashioned. I just don't believe
    I'd have it the other way around, Bob. Social media is the democratization of media. Any historian can tell you that all major media has been bought and sold in political struggles since the earliest days of our nation. But you can't buy and sell everyone posting on Facebook.

Granted, any idiot can post on Facebook, but I would rather have a sincere idiot than a liar or political hack any day. Let alone intelligence operatives, who we also know are in media, thanks to the leaks on Operation Mockingbird.

When it comes to the Internet, the spooks just have to work several times harder to try to cover all the ground. And it doesn't look like it's going so well for them either, if Trump making conspiracy theories mainstream is any indication. That's one genie you'll never be able to put back in the bottle, as Farrell says.

We might as well all learn to live with each other in an open and honest way. It isn't going to get any easier from here on out for the sociopaths.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Mr. Woolsey was at a meeting organized by Nora for his interest IN FREE ENERGY. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY - NO OPEN OR CLOSED OR OTHER ASSOCIATION WITH ANY AGENCY, nor ANY MEMBER what-so ever for any reason what-so ever. I resent your repeated insinuations and underhanded attacks. Period.
    If you're open to it, Bob, maybe one day you can sit down with a Skype interview with us. You might not have CIA connections, but from some of the things you've posted previously, you certainly have an interesting background and you might want to take the opportunity to talk about it. I'm sure there'd be interest in it here. I know you've mentioned holographic technology before, something to do with dolphins, and have some experience with remote EM effects on the human brain and emotions, and that's all pretty interesting stuff. Now you're mentioning being out at Cheyenne Mountain. You've talked to Linda Moulton Howe before. Not just anybody has so many interesting things to talk about. I think it would make for an interesting discussion, to talk about how you got into all of this stuff and what all kinds of work you have done. And we can set the record straight.

Defining the thread something as "CB's Farsight Website CHANGED !" WHY did HE DO IT? opens up discussion about why it was changed, and doesn't force feed what is shown as "objective" disinformation (is that a concept?) Objective Disinformation - again fascinating seeing that in a campaign against that group.
    Personally I am not a big fan of trying to have thread titles changed just because someone else doesn't agree with the way they're worded. Next you'll be asking me to change the rest of the content of my posts because you don't like that either. There is something distinctly authoritarian about that idea, that pricks my sense of sovereignty and freedom of speech. I have my opinion and you have yours, and I started this thread. If it comes down to any other authority than who started the thread then I'd like to know on what basis you would be the one to have the thread name changed, because it's clear that we do not agree on your defense of Courtney and so falling back on anything based on reason seems out of the question. You are always free to start your own thread with the title you suggested, and you can try to steer that discussion in any direction you want.

Anybody can have their say here as long as they're within the forum guidelines, including me.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    However, this is not my thread, nor is the thread title deliberately misleading or full of spelling and/or punctuation errors
    I have to object to the word "deliberately" here.

Simple Definition of disinformation

: false information that is given to people in order to make them believe something or to hide the truth
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...disinformation

I'm not sure if you meant to imply it or not but the thread title is not misleading in any way. Courtney Brown lied in a recent video update and changed his website to conform with the lie, again, proving intent.
    Last edited by bsbray, 13th September 2016 at 05:09.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    With forums, social media, facebooks, or whatever exists, wiki's anyone can write what they believe, and use persuasion to try to convince others, and the extreme amount of viewing, the quantity of those being "convinced" is vastly greater than for instance people being indoctrinated in schools, specifically grades where kids would be most suggestable.

I would say social engineering goes way back, where newspapers, the "rags" were the media, and people could only talk about such during water cooler sessions. And then bullying would be the way of convincing the weaker that the more eloquent or harder fisted (or one's boss) would be the guiding light. If one went to church, one's pastor would be the programmer commanding respect, and there by blind obedience to that status quo. So in essence I agree with one statement, that there is democratization, the GROUP forces itself on those others who are not in the MAJORITY - dissenting views are shunned by 'authority' peer pressure and other forms of mind games.

A mention about this thread's topic 'proof of disinfo' - I stated should it have been toned in a way to elicit dialog about WHY would CB have changed webpages, instead of making him wrong at the outset, to convey that assault just rubs me wrongly. If one is going to make a statement such as that, I believe one should expect lively dialog if one is not going to sit back and be lead. No sheeple here.

If the thread is going to be a forum for bashing members instead of sticking on topic, there is an error there I feel. The topic is about CB and Farsight, and what appears to be their credibility.

Focus about shall CB be attacked it seems to me should be another thread and discussion. Pointing out that a person may change their webpage apparently shows they have a right to do so. If it doesn't meet one's opinion of course, by all means, state it doesn't meet with your expectations of a quality webpage.

If the guy is a habitual liar, one who rapes kids, by all means point that out. That then focuses on community. If the guy in one's opinion has a high ego and is strongly capable of manipulating others for an agenda, by all means point that out and show exactly how. That way community is benefited and attacks and high level of social interaction is facilitated instead of pushing confrontations.

We could argue citing statistics between when newspapers and letters to the editor where the means of reaching groups - they could reach millions (not the BILLIONS which the internet reaches now). I don't believe any of the so called mind control programs had any MASSIVE outreach with the majority of tools of magazines, the armed forces (boot-camp), or the drugging of select groups of kids in school. One doesn't abduct billions. Boot-camp, enforced conscription, becoming 'property' owned by governments is a worldwide problem with enforced military mandatory conscription. And at that level many are programmed. And they jump to the key words afteerwards, right? Mockingbird/Ultra and so forth, is that what you are saying? I say with the internet the tools are there now to reach in-masse those who had lain in them, beliefs from programming.. TV and Radio were big in "programming" in sharing with their audience what "proper" expected behaviour is.

The quantity of outreach by the internet is vast, which reaches into the darkest reaches of the most far away places for instance in Africa. And people listen and they make up their minds.

When they are given data, carefully explained with facts and opinion is stated clearly as opinion and belief, they are able to make up their own mind. The radio/TV or minister preacher of old moved to the internet because programming outreach is greater. Of course IMHO.

I find being coerced to accept a "belief" as a fact to be less than the best use of enlightenment efforts. I find being shown examples of beliefs and how they can become constructive useful. I find when one offers solutions to issues, it gets a group vibe into pulling together. Positive outcome then spills into other avenues about one. I find conspiracy, pointing fingers, the covert hostility appearing to be a cancer that erodes away group cohesion. Any doctor who understands selfless non-ego serving would fix the situation and move towards solutions for in this case of CB and Farsight, fixing what went wrong. To me it is still an ego with the man, the political correctness he is trying to fix, where his crack team got it wrong. He did more than one focus. Bad bad, slap on hand right? Or is he just human?
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I'd have it the other way around, Bob. Social media is the democratization of media. Any historian can tell you that all major media has been bought and sold in political struggles since the earliest days of our nation. But you can't buy and sell everyone posting on Facebook.

Granted, any idiot can post on Facebook, but I would rather have a sincere idiot than a liar or political hack any day. Let alone intelligence operatives, who we also know are in media, thanks to the leaks on Operation Mockingbird.

When it comes to the Internet, the spooks just have to work several times harder to try to cover all the ground. And it doesn't look like it's going so well for them either, if Trump making conspiracy theories mainstream is any indication. That's one genie you'll never be able to put back in the bottle, as Farrell says.

We might as well all learn to live with each other in an open and honest way. It isn't going to get any easier from here on out for the sociopaths.
    Last edited by Bob, 13th September 2016 at 05:43.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    Easy to see how he could trip himself up here like that with an experiment like this and it would have served well as a lesson in the possible problems of deviating, no matter how experienced they are, just an example. It is an experiment after all, that's what experiments are for, to test our theories, to explore, to make mistakes and to learn. Totally unnecessary to be slippery about it.
    Exactly. If this was really an open and transparent process then getting a prediction wrong is a good thing. James Joyce said "Mistakes are the portals of discovery."

Instead, when they get something wrong, they go back and change all the rules of the game and start trying to fudge all the data into multiple holes instead of just one. Then, the icing on the cake, he has the nerve to go on video and act like it's always been that way, and that the problem is "well known." I guess it's so well known that he just completely forgot to ever mention it for three months while this project was already going on. This is like sociopathic behavior.

With forums, social media, facebooks, or whatever exists, wiki's anyone can write what they believe, and use persuasion to try to convince others, and the extreme amount of viewing, the quantity of those being "convinced" is vastly greater than for instance people being indoctrinated in schools, specifically grades where kids would be most suggestable.
    Bob, what you are doing right now is also trying to convince people of something. So I find it very ironic that you are criticizing the Internet for what you are doing too. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a form of doublethink that no one is supposed to notice, or if the point was just lost on you. This is the democratization of media. Everyone has a voice. That's a good thing.
    Last edited by bsbray, 13th September 2016 at 05:27.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you're open to it, Bob, maybe one day you can sit down with a Skype interview with us.

You might not have CIA connections, but from some of the things you've posted previously, you certainly have an interesting background and you might want to take the opportunity to talk about it. I'm sure there'd be interest in it here.

I know you've mentioned holographic technology before, something to do with dolphins, and have some experience with remote EM effects on the human brain and emotions, and that's all pretty interesting stuff.

Now you're mentioning being out at Cheyenne Mountain. You've talked to Linda Moulton Howe before. Not just anybody has so many interesting things to talk about. I think it would make for an interesting discussion, to talk about how you got into all of this stuff and what all kinds of work you have done. And we can set the record straight.
    What you just stated above, Cheyenne mountain is in error.. THIS EXACTLY it seems to me is how rumors or other mis-information or God Forbid, DISINFORMATION comes about. I said, I PERSONALLY WENT TO TRY THE RV STUFF, and SEE IF I COULD PICK UP what Farsight was claiming as a significant disaster scenario. I SAID I PICKED UP the WORD CHEYENNE and I saw what I thought was MOUNTAINS. I THEREFORE concluded that CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO was the target that Farsight viewed.

How could anyone get that wrong?

Could it be that, assumptions, presupposed beliefs could do what is called "DUB-IN"?

In other words, believing disinformation, gossip, negative covert hostile undertones lain in by those with agendas maybe? Looking at how psychology works, the programming, the setup causes actual data to be slanted or skewed. I suppose that is why RV'ers technically doing correct viewing will remove all programming, slanting statements. Can they do that? Maybe, maybe not. I think human nature focuses more on reactive programming statements more-so than staying 100% objective all the time. It is a human problem I think.

Just asking how it looks from this end hearing myself misquoted. I have never BEEN to CHEYENNE mountain. One could easily read in what, "stationed at Cheyenne Mountain", or AT IT in what capacity? Never been there have no interest in mucking around that place.

This is what I said a page back:

I took a stab and RV'ing looking for whatever "group vibe" might be present, and I got "Cheyenne" in the mountains, at night bright light, explosive airburst.

And I posted that when I was able to sort out what was being perceived.

And I thought it was Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado springs, CO - basically where the old NORAD would be.

Interestingly enough there was an AIRBURST, an asteroid exploded over CHEYENNE WYOMING, in the night and was extremely bright.
    I added some whitespace betwen the paragraphs so it would be a bit clearer.. and underlined what I felt was key for my understanding what the RV attempt produced.
    Last edited by Bob, 13th September 2016 at 05:31.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    What you just stated above, Cheyenne mountain is in error.. THIS EXACTLY it seems to me is how rumors or other mis-information or God Forbid, DISINFORMATION comes about. I said, I PERSONALLY WENT TO TRY THE RV STUFF, and SEE IF I COULD PICK UP what Farsight was claiming as a significant disaster scenario. I SAID I PICKED UP the WORD CHEYENNE and I saw what I thought was MOUNTAINS. I THEREFORE concluded that CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO was the target that Farsight viewed.
    Okay, okay, my bad. I was reading through the posts I missed on the first page quickly, so you corrected me on that and that's good.

Still, you've had a very interesting life. I don't think it's fair that Divine Feminine accuses you of all this stuff (which is against the forum guidelines, so really it should not be happening) without you being able to set the record straight yourself. I mean you don't dispute the rest of what I listed above. You've led a very interesting and colorful life but you only drop mysterious bits and pieces here and there. So just think about it. Maybe one day we can record an interview. I'm sure it'd be more interesting than a lot of others that have been done. It couldn't hurt anything and might make some people feel better.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's a forum BSBRAY - shall I sit on my hands? Not state my opinion? Everyone has a voice good thing, not in China tho, pbly not in N. Korea either. CB has his voice too and it appears slaming him is the right thing to suppress and detract credibility right?

Get the man on the forum, have him say why he wants to present the way he does, if one doesn't then it is speculation and belief why he did what he did and why he didn't do certain things. The thread title started with an attack on a man for changing his webpage, and for what seems to me that he was trying to come to terms with his ego and maybe he couldn't just get it right and maybe he was trying to keep up his status. I don't feel that approach was the best approach to ask the right questions, what was going on with him Disinformation is quite a slamming term and that was quite a slam in my opinion at him and his organization by proxy, meaning his Rv'er's were also by proxy slammed.
    Last edited by Bob, 13th September 2016 at 06:29.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), ERK (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), lcam88 (15th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Bob, stop trying to downplay the fact that the man blatantly lied. You make it sound like he just innocently edited the page. Read Innocent Warrior's post if mine don't make sense to you.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Exactly. If this was really an open and transparent process then getting a prediction wrong is a good thing. James Joyce said "Mistakes are the portals of discovery."

Instead, when they get something wrong, they go back and change all the rules of the game and start trying to fudge all the data into multiple holes instead of just one. Then, the icing on the cake, he has the nerve to go on video and act like it's always been that way, and that the problem is "well known." I guess it's so well known that he just completely forgot to ever mention it for three months while this project was already going on. This is like sociopathic behavior.
    Yes, it does make you do these ones O_o when the response is to alter the criteria and not just objectively and openly assess the issue and continue on from there. I'm not comfortable with making the leap from that to it being like sociopathic behaviour though. It is what it is and if they make a habit of it then it goes from, "that was silly and unnecessary" to "that's dodgy". Short of that, I agree with Bob on that one.

BTW, I had to correct my post, I wrote Dick instead of Daz, it was Daz who viewed the earthquake, same applies to both regarding their level of skill and same applies to the point that was made but thought I should bring that to attention to avoid the waters being muddied.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 13th September 2016 at 06:54.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2016), Aragorn (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016), pointessa (14th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)