Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia's USO Files

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ooopps sorry Firehors e, am inquiring due to feeling that when some high vibrational beings travel, they travel by what we would somewhat call our media a, often they join together creating one energy as such.
    I'll stick with handicapped access. Tiny heads on giant bodies sounds like not much brain for thinkin'. Bet they dragged their feet too. Maybe they were sent to Earth like England used to send its misfits to Australia.

Boja abandoned this thread. Like an abandoned house, the 'locals' will start partying in it.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th September 2016 at 08:30.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2016), Aragorn (24th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (26th September 2016), Elen (24th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I certainly hope you meant "Firehorse".
    May the horse be with him.
    "Her". FireHorse is a female.

I'll stick with handicapped access. Tiny heads on giant bodies sounds like not much brain for thinkin'. Bet they dragged their feet too. Maybe they were sent to Earth like England used to send its misfits to Australia.
    "Giants with tiny heads" would be the typical description of the Velon, the entities described by Chris Thomas as being the evil besiegers of Earth. According to that same Chris Thomas, their brain would actually be located in their chest, rather than in their skull.

Boja abandoned this thread.
    Like most other members here, boja still signed up at The One Truth at a time when the default settings for new registrations did not have automatic thread subscription set yet when the member posted to a thread. I have changed this in the meantime, but the change is not retroactive — it only affects new registrations, not the already existing accounts.

Because of this badly chosen default in the past, many members never get notified of updates to a thread that they themselves have posted to, and with the general apathy and short attention spans going round, people don't bother keeping track of what discussions they have engaged in. They post, turn their backs, and forget.

Sad but true...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (26th September 2016), Elen (25th September 2016), modwiz (24th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    "Her". FireHorse is a female.
    I was referring to Aianawa.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

"Giants with tiny heads" would be the typical description of the Velon, the entities described by Chris Thomas as being the evil besiegers of Earth. According to that same Chris Thomas, their brain would actually be located in their chest, rather than in their skull.
    Dude, you are so killing my buzz. I was having so much fun with the concept of microencephalic aliens.

Although, it seems so appropriate that the Velon would have a morphology similar to a tick. Thanks for the ET anatomy lesson.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th September 2016 at 20:41.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Aragorn (24th September 2016), Cearna (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (26th September 2016), Elen (25th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "Although, it seems so appropriate that the Velon would have a morphology similar to a tick."

The parasites, aka archons, have this morphology according to some I've heard.

A biologist I was listening to once talked about the redeeming qualities of all kinds of life on earth. There was one creature, he said, that he couldn't find any good value in. It was the tick.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2016), Elen (26th September 2016), modwiz (26th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Firehorse has shared truthfull Intel from Chri Thomas. Many of you would know the Velon as the Annunaki or the Hathor. Much like anything you can't blame an entire race because some of them lost it. Some of them lost it big time btw.

Who is telling the truth is a really big question now isn't it? We all have opinions and that crazy dude Mark Passio has a great definition of truth regardless of wether you like home or not. "The truth is what has happened and what is happening."

I interpret this as there is no spoon... I mean interpretation. The V either landed in Russia or they didn't. It is not a debate. The Sun cast light on the planet yesterday. That is what happened. It is not up for debate. It is up to the individual to find/ realize truth. Nobody can do it for you.

Back to the V landing in Russia. Small potatoes really. What really matters is Their interference with the Earth. Many people follow the Hathor and that is part of the problem. This poor choice keeps these sick *******s near/on OUR planet. People need to shun these psycho beings who want OUR planet. For those of you that can't accept this consider this: we fight over $20. Like it is valuable. Now, try to think what is more valuable than a planet?

A Toyota? GMO snacks from Monsatan? A flat screen? I think you get the point. Nothing is really more valuable than a planet and the Earth is the Jewel of the Universe. Of course She has been under siege. Of course there's a battle going on over Her And the sick faction of the V have really affected our existence. This what has happened snd is happening. It does not matter what any of us "think" or believe.

Anyway, the V deal with the military to some degree. That is way more significant than strolling in a park in Russia.

I will shut up now. Why I **** into the wind and post my "opinion" shows I am not really smart and either seek attention due to some deficiency or care every now and then and encourage people to buy Chris Thomas's books and buckle your seat belt. Interpret as you chose but the the truth is I desire real change and love our Mother/planet. I am really sick and tired of the V and their babble bullpoop an wish they would leave our planet and Us alone.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th November 2016), modwiz (18th November 2016)