Thread: Dilma Rousseff is Removed from Presidency in Brazil

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    2013 Sovereign Debt Crisis DVD
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/p...bt-crisis-dvd/
    2014 Cycles of War & Sovereign Debt Crisis DVD
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/p...d-full-length/
    2015 Solution Conference DVD (Full-Length)

I think the one you are looking for is the first one he details the history of money slave girls and the coming sovereign debt crisis where government default on there debt which is what actually happened in 1930's where government defaulted on there debt however this fact was removed from history book the only person to speak of it is J Edar Hoover in his memories . He detail how to propser during the coming crisis and why we are headed into both civil war and international war he predicted the civil war in Ukraine years before it happened great 100/10 .

A central Bank is necessary as a lender of last resort to Banks and to regulate Banks that they behave themselves .Jackson saw fraud with the central Bank because they always won heads you lose tails I win . When he dissolved the central Bank the power went to the states and this is what triggered the Panic of 1837 for a more in-depth better analysis listen to Martin Armstrong he is the master I but a pupil .

The dollar comes from pieces of 8 i.e. old Spanish money . It was called pieces of eight because they used to break it in eight pieces to give change. This was the reserve currency of the day and the dollar was created to imitated it .
    Last edited by jonsnow, 2nd September 2016 at 11:21. Reason: links

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2016), bsbray (2nd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    A central Bank is necessary as a lender of last resort to Banks and to regulate Banks that they behave themselves .Jackson saw fraud with the central Bank because they always won heads you lose tails I win . When he dissolved the central Bank the power went to the states and this is what triggered the Panic of 1837 for a more in-depth better analysis listen to Martin Armstrong he is the master I but a pupil .
    This is the text of Jackson's letter to the Senate after he vetoed the rechartering of the national bank: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/ajveto01.asp

Pay attention to what Jackson himself said is the problem with the central bank:

Is there no danger to our liberty and independence in a bank that in its nature has so little to bind it to our country? The president of the bank has told us that most of the State banks exist by its forbearance. Should its influence become concentered, as it may under the operation of such an act as this, in the hands of a self-elected directory whose interests are identified with those of the foreign stockholders, will there not be cause to tremble for the purity of our elections in peace and for the independence of our country in war? Their power would be great whenever they might choose to exert it; but if this monopoly were regularly renewed every fifteen or twenty years on terms proposed by themselves, they might seldom in peace put forth their strength to influence elections or control the affairs of the nation. But if any private citizen or public functionary should interpose to curtail its powers or prevent a renewal of its privileges, it can not be doubted that he would be made to feel its influence.
    This was Jackson's primary concern and he made his disdain for the bankers even more clear in other instances. He wrote to Martin Van Buren that "The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it."

He said the following to a "committee of citizens" (people representing the banking interests) in Philadelphia in 1834:

Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson

Remember that the Rothschild family owned the bank that was loaning money to both the French and English governments who were warring against each other, effectively fueling the fire of the war (though Napoleon also turned on the foreign banking interests). This is the kind of situation created by a national bank whose stock is largely owned by multinational corporations who have more loyalty to increasing their wealth than any of the individual nations they cater to.

Why do you say that you need a central bank, awarded a federal monopoly to the disadvantage of all other private banks in the country, to loan money to the government? Why can't the government procure deals from private banks who aren't given official monopolies? And the banks of the Federal Reserve are also all nearly bankrupt or sunk in toxic debt, as we will find out sooner or later, just as we found out about a handful of banks which collapsed in 2008. Should we also create an extra layer of banking to bail out the banks which bailed out the government? Maybe we can also create banks to bail out the banks that bail out the banks that bail out the banks that bail out the government. Why not? I guess instead of having reasonable budgets and spending within our means, we should just invent more and more banks to invent more and more money out of thin air.

The dollar comes from pieces of 8 i.e. old Spanish money . It was called pieces of eight because they used to break it in eight pieces to give change. This was the reserve currency of the day and the dollar was created to imitated it .
    That's not what I meant to ask, jonsnow. I am asking, what do you think a dollar bill physically represents? Why would anyone take worthless pieces of paper for real goods and services?

I'll give you a hint. We originally used gold and silver coins as currency. The value was in the actual metal, not the pretty pictures stamped on them, or the fact that the government made them. All currency or script back in the early days of our country represented a real, marketable item. Often script was signed by locals and represented amounts of cotton or tobacco, and you could take your script to the local store and withdraw an amount of cotton or tobacco, or an equivalent amount (by value) of anything else, just on that signed script. So what you said earlier about people getting confused about which currency was "real" doesn't make sense, and does not accurately characterize the situation, because all of the currency back then, regardless of what the paper note or coin looked like, was directly representative of some quantity of a physical good.

All currency is supposed to represent the real value of physical goods. Trade is based on the exchange of goods and currency was invented to help facilitate that exchange. When money is made into some abstract concept that banks loan out like they're tickets for prizes at Chuck E Cheese, then we have a serious problem.

And here is a video for those who don't want to pay money to watch the DVDs you linked above. This documentary will show you in great detail the origins of the banking industry and how it functions today.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

You can break it up into pieces and watch it that way over time, but it is extremely informative.

The guy who directed, Bill Still, it also has a YouTube channel where he provides commentary on current events.
    Last edited by bsbray, 2nd September 2016 at 18:49.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016), jonsnow (2nd September 2016), modwiz (2nd September 2016), Novusod (2nd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Truly great post brbray 10/10

Money has been many things from seashells ( America ) cattle ( Ireland ) to slave girls ( Ireland ) through out time money has only been a means of exchange a value which has always changed with time it is never the same . It is true that both gold and silver have both been money however governments always have spent more money than they have which in time ended the gold and silver standard. Government borrowing is the problem especially borrowing with interest more than 70% of America debt is interest if they removed interest your debt would only be 2 trillion instead on 20 trillion . All governments should be forbidden from borrowing for that is the beginning of the end.

Rothschild are wealthy but are not in charge.
    Goldman Sacks are the modern power they are everywhere in every government agency treasury department bailout crisis update your conspiracy if looking for your big bad look here . Trump is not a fan and will destroy them at the next crisis which is coming to a street near you . Hillary will save them no matter the cost because they are largest donors to her cause they were President Obama largest donors as well and Clinton and Bush I think and guess who got treasury secretary( Goldmen sacks ).

I agree he did destroy the Bank and doing so created the Banking crisis of 1837 were people created there own Bank down side streets and created millions dollars in money no one knew which money to trust it created a crisis in confidence in Banks for central banks regulate banks and bail them out if possible if there in trouble . They also lend money in a pinch to Banks when no one else will . When he destroyed the bank the power went to the individual states who basically did not deserve it.

I advise to learn from the master Martin Armstrong I am but a pupil I follow his blog which is truly great . People, Banks, Central Banks, Governments , lie tell half truths they work only in there self interest mainly they do not give a .... where is it written are spoke about in our history books that in the last 4,000 years of written history governments have defaulted on there loans 100% of the time why is government debt AAA . The only exception from defaulting on there loans in history yet found is Romania ( payed off there debt ) in the 1980's . I ask you is government debt safe why is it advertised as so.

Government have promised the moon to people pensions health benefit children allowance who is going to pay for it and how would you like taxes at 99.9 percent of earning or all pensions social programs scrapped these are the choices coming so choose which one will not lead to revolution how is America going to pay 100 trillion in promises and debt like medical care ,Pensions etc. .Historically sovereign debt crisis always leads to third world status after it been looted by its creators or civil war or both .examples below

Spain went from biggest power in the world to third world country looted by Bankers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...gn_debt_crises

Europe France 1812 State spending during the Napoleonic Wars was extremely high due in large manner to the high level of military expenditures.
    Europe Greece 2015-06-30 Due to the Greek government-debt crisis, Greece failed to make a €1.6bn payment to the IMF.
    Asia Republic of China (1912–49) 1921 [citation needed]
    Asia Republic of China (1912–49) 1932 [2]
    Asia Republic of China (1912–49) 1939 [citation needed]
    Asia Japan 1942 [citation needed]
    Asia Japan 1946–1952 [2]
    Asia India 1958 [citation needed]
    Asia India 1969 [citation needed]
    Asia India 1972 [3]
    Asia Indonesia 1966 [citation needed]
    Asia Iran 1992 [citation needed]
    Asia Iraq 1990 [citation needed]
    Asia Jordan 1989 [citation needed]
    Asia Kuwait 1990–1991 [2]
    Asia Myanmar 1984 [2]
    Asia Myanmar 1987 [2]
    Asia Myanmar 2002 [citation needed]
    Asia Mongolia 1997–2000 [2]
    Asia The Philippines 1983 [citation needed]
    Asia Solomon Islands 1995–2004 [2]
    Asia Sri Lanka 1980 [citation needed]
    Asia Sri Lanka 1982 [citation needed]
    Asia Sri Lanka 1996 [2]
    Asia Turkey 1876 [citation needed]
    Asia Turkey 1915 [citation needed]
    Asia Turkey 1931 [citation needed]
    Asia Turkey 1940 [citation needed]
    Asia Turkey 1978 [citation needed]
    Asia Turkey 1982 [citation needed]
    Asia Vietnam 1975 [2]
    Europe Albania 1990 [citation needed]
    Europe Archduchy of Austria 1796 [citation needed]
    Europe Archduchy of Austria 1802 [citation needed]
    Europe Austrian Empire 1805 [citation needed]
    Europe Austrian Empire 1811 [citation needed]
    Europe Austrian Empire 1816 [citation needed]
    Europe Austria-Hungary 1868 [citation needed]
    Europe Austria 1938 [citation needed]
    Europe Austria 1940 [citation needed]
    Europe Austria 1945 [2]
    Europe Bulgaria 1932 [citation needed]
    Europe Bulgaria 1990 [citation needed]
    Europe Croatia 1993–1996 [2]
    Europe Germany 1939 [citation needed]
    Europe Germany 1948 See London Agreement on German External Debts[2]
    Europe Germany - Hesse 1814 [citation needed]
    Europe Germany - Prussia 1807 [citation needed]
    Europe Germany - Prussia 1813 [citation needed]
    Europe Germany - Schleswig-Holstein 1850 [citation needed]
    Europe Germany - Westphalia 1812 [citation needed]
    Europe Greece 1826 [citation needed]
    Europe Greece 1843 [citation needed]
    Europe Greece 1860 [citation needed]
    Europe Greece 1893 [citation needed]
    Europe Greece 1932 [citation needed]
    Europe Greece 2012 [4]
    Europe Hungary 1932 [citation needed]
    Europe Hungary 1941 [citation needed]
    Europe Poland 1936 [citation needed]
    Europe Poland 1940 [citation needed]
    Europe Poland 1981 [citation needed]
    Europe Portugal 1828 [citation needed]
    Europe Portugal 1837 [citation needed]
    Europe Portugal 1841 [citation needed]
    Europe Portugal 1845 [citation needed]
    Europe Portugal 1852 [citation needed]
    yes lots others ........check link
    Last edited by jonsnow, 3rd September 2016 at 08:19. Reason: link

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2016), bsbray (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    manufacturing and all that back up in no time.
    The reason manufacturing left America is interest rates problem is that it changes it should be set in stone for 50,100 years so companies can plan ahead .It kill profits and companies especially as the EU has now changed the game before if they changed something always only going forward . The Apple case changes this for they want back money for the last 10 years can you trust government who can now say to anyone we changed the pension rules you now owe us 20,000 euro and you have to pay all the back money for last 30 years our we put you in prison.

can you trust these people.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2016), bsbray (3rd September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I agree he did destroy the Bank and doing so created the Banking crisis of 1837 were people created there own Bank down side streets and created millions dollars in money no one knew which money to trust it created a crisis in confidence in Banks for central banks regulate banks and bail them out if possible if there in trouble . They also lend money in a pinch to Banks when no one else will . When he destroyed the bank the power went to the individual states who basically did not deserve it.
    My impression of the situation is that a bubble had already been created during the first decades of this country's use of the national bank, and after the national bank's charter ran out, that bubble burst. Jackson's attitude in his quote about is that this was the fault of the banks, and if he let the national bank go on any longer, the crash would just be worse in the end. Notice that Jackson also said that he had had men assigned to watching the activities of the bank for some time already. Jackson was a shrewd guy.

I know some states (like Arkansas) also made some terrible financial choices, but the states back then were more like independent countries than how the US is today, and there was probably a lot of variety in how each state handled its own finances. I know after the American Revolution, some states paid off their debts very quickly and were pretty fiscally responsible, while others let their debt drag on and on and expected their fellow former colonies to help pay it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016), jonsnow (3rd September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    2013 Sovereign Debt Crisis DVD
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/p...bt-crisis-dvd/
    2014 Cycles of War & Sovereign Debt Crisis DVD
    2015 Solution Conference DVD (Full-Length)

I think the one you are looking for is the first one he details the history of money slave girls and the coming sovereign debt crisis where government default on there debt which is what actually happened in 1930's where government defaulted on there debt however this fact was removed from history book the only person to speak of it is J Edar Hoover in his memories . He detail how to propser during the coming crisis and why we are headed into both civil war and international war he predicted the civil war in Ukraine years before it happened great 100/10 .

I personally don't think we need a central bank and the FED has failed on all the major points of its charter. Here is a different perspective of 1837 if you are open to other opinions

Last edited by aKnightThatSaysNi, 3rd September 2016 at 17:05.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aKnightThatSaysNi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2016), bsbray (4th September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016), jonsnow (3rd September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    BTW, The protest in Venezuela today makes every protest I have ever seen look like a high school pep rally.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aKnightThatSaysNi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th September 2016), bsbray (4th September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016), jonsnow (3rd September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well yes but the original Federal Reserve bank can only buy corporate not government and guess what there where 6 different interest rates in United States each region could vary there interest rate by +- 1%.
    These were stopped at the World War and the Federal Reserve was never changed back they were made buy government debt .

Central Bank exists basically as a lender of last resort to Banks that are about to collapse. There is no trust at moment between bankers so rather than lend money they are storing there money at the federal reserve at getting interest at last count there was over 2 trillion parked at the federal reserve getting interest why lend and risk money when the federal reserve is giving out free money risk free.

I am only a pupil listen to Martin Armstrong he is the master most people are selling a agenda free money or do not know what they are talking about .I try to learn I have studied him for years and am learning or trying to.

coming soon
    war
    economic collapse

he is telling people how to survive when 90% lose everything even the rich and wealthy.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th September 2016), bsbray (4th September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There are natural cycles of booms and busts they exist throughout history they happen anyway but greed and stupidity of bankers make them worse . refer to martin Armstrong for cycles he tells you date of next boom collapse 10,20 years in advance his stuff is excellent and his blog is free .

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th September 2016), bsbray (4th September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016)