Thread: Children Of The Grave

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts

Children Of The Grave

A decent paranormal documentary.

Description -

Winner of Best Paranormal Documentary. Look dead into the eye of fear as acclaimed filmmakers, The Booth Brothers ( 'Spooked, The Ghosts Of Waverly Hills Sanatorium' as seen on the Sci Fi Channel) unearth the shocking existence of ghost children! Explore abandoned orphanages and cemeteries uncovering the tragic history of thousands of orphan inmates buried in unmarked graves. Journey to the Devils Woods and witness the invasion of shadow children. Hunt for an evil ghost predator lurking in the tunnels of a haunted orphan castle.
    Utilizing the top paranormal experts, ghost hunters and high tech gadgetry, the filmmakers capture never-before-seen evidence that Ghosts Do Exist! Are you Scared yet? You should be! NOW ON DVD www.childrenofthegrave.com
    Teaser -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BayeIwyGslk

Full documentary -

Edit - The documentary has been removed from YouTube. I'm unable to find another copy and I don't like my chances seeing as how a copy uploaded six hours ago has already been removed, if anyone comes across another copy please post it in this thread or send it to me through PM and I'll post it in this opening post.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 19th November 2016 at 08:37. Reason: update

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Amanda (4th October 2016), bsbray (29th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Juniper (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), pointessa (30th August 2016), The One (29th August 2016), Woody (29th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Am I scared yet? Since it is made for TV, yes. Afraid it will rot my brain. No cable for six years now. I will not support brainwashing and patrix memes posing as entertainment. I may not have an 'old man' voice but, I got the 'old man' cranky pretty good.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Amanda (4th October 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), bsbray (29th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016), Juniper (29th August 2016), pointessa (30th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback, cranky pants. I don't intend to support brainwashing, if viewed with a well informed mind some solid information can be gleaned from such shows. For example, did you know they were feeding the babies milk with formaldehyde in it? It killed them, of course, and the documentary will tell you they thought it was good for them. Perhaps the workers did believe it was good for them, like so many think flouride is beneficial, but we know better, we know that the people behind the bright idea of the formaldehyde in the milk would have known what it was going to do to the babies.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Amanda (4th October 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), bsbray (29th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Greenbarry (3rd October 2016), Juniper (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), pointessa (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, cranky pants. I don't intend to support brainwashing, if viewed with a well informed mind some solid information can be gleaned from such shows. For example, did you know they were feeding the babies milk with formaldehyde in it? It killed them, of course, and the documentary will tell you they thought it was good for them. Perhaps the workers did believe it was good for them, like so many think flouride is beneficial, but we know better, we know that the people behind the bright idea of the formaldehyde in the milk would have known what it was going to do to the babies.
    Thanks for not letting me get away with the black and white way I presented it. Poor writing on my part. Cranky got the better of me and I lost the plot.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Amanda (4th October 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Greenbarry (3rd October 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016), Juniper (29th August 2016), pointessa (30th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Am part way through the full documentary and it is all making sense to me. I can see the 'eradication' of Children - particularly unwanted Children. when tens of thousands of Children can be documented as living in the one location, for example a large city - then eradicating them would be a solution.

I speak from a place of intimate knowledge both on a personal level and on an historical perspective. Orphaned Children become disenfranchised or if you like disconnected from a society. I know this because having been born an orphan I sometimes wonder how I was lucky enough not to have been left, to become a ward of the state.

While I feel like sharing a little of my personal life journey I just want to share this fact, a fact that is still in place today. When I was born and left, it was the Catholic church who managed unwanted Children such as myself. The church worked in collaboration with the government of the day and between them - they ensured I had: No Rights. Yes that is correct I had and still have, No Rights.

I have no medical history nor do I have a cultural history. I have searched and all I will share is that is was not a happy story and so I have left it alone and I get on with my life. The documentary that I am part way through watching, is very telling. Orphanage and asylum - what an horrific combination. I can only imagine the horror that happened within the many establishments that took the Children....

As for the spiritual aspect of the documentary, I am not entirely impressed with the psychology although when logic is applied, in simple terms: When a Child is killed they in all likelihood don't know they have died. It is an application of simple psychology or logic.

I will watch the rest and comment again. When I comment I will add a real experience that was shared with me via a student. It is an incredible experience that was witnessed by a number of people and all without the need for mechanical recording devices.

I can only imagine that hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of Children have been killed/murdered/sacrificed all through history. Research our global history and there are cultures that left newborn babies outside - threw them over cliffs and into volcanoes....

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we seek to understand the created chaos in which we currently live - Amanda

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (3rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (3rd October 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Greenbarry (3rd October 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), modwiz (3rd October 2016), sandy (4th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A very interesting and thought provoking documentary. As soon as I saw the photograph of 'supposed' ghost JonBenet Ramsey I had questions. I have conducted my own research into JonBenet Ramsey and I do not believe she was killed. The Police investigation - from what I was able to source as I researched - had omissions and questionable actions. Won't derail the thread with my understanding of that murder at this juncture.

The theatrical dynamics - the sepia tone and overlay of mood setting music and the use of living Children with make up suggesting an image of a deceased Child - took away from the excellent research and presentation. Just my personal thoughts. As a Child Abuse Whistleblower I have engaged in a coping mechanism and it is this: Nydelig Unger, it is the name I give to all the nameless and forgotten Children - I will never let them be nameless and/or forgotten. Animals also have my concern, particularly in that they are often ritually sacrificed along with Children. I refer to the animals as Magnifique Animaux (French for Magnificent Animals). My coping mechanisms help me to cope with the misery and cruelty and all that is connected to senseless death on this planet.

Now for the account of an actual event. The student explained that her father had been a Police officer in South Africa. She actually asked me whether I would like to hear about the account. It was the end of term - as a casual Teacher there had been no work left for the students so I asked them to engage in a quiet activity such as reading but they were keen to speak with me.

This is what the student shared with the class - from the looks on the faces of other students they had already heard the account and looked very interested and I got the impression that they wanted to hear it again.

The Premise: The Police officer was called to a disturbance at a coffee shop/cafe. It involved a violent offender. He arrived at the scene and the violent offender challenged the Police officer. The violent offender was a serial murderer. The Police officer had no option but to defend himself and the citizens in the coffee shop/cafe and the violent offender was fatally shot.

Next: As per Police protocol the officer ordered all the citizens to get behind the serving bar. The officer now searched the rest of the premises for any further danger, as in an accomplice of the violent offender. As the Police officer was searching the premises to ensure there were no further threats - he heard a scream - from the coffee shop/cafe main area. The Police officer returned to the main area of the coffee shop/cafe. This is what happened: One person, from behind the serving area bar, stood up and screamed. The others stood up to see the event.

The Event: This is what the Police officer and the citizens witnessed - together - at the same time. The violent offender who was a known serial murderer was lying deceased on the floor of the coffee shop/cafe. Standing around his lifeless body were the people he had murdered. The Police officer confirmed that those who stood around the lifeless body were indeed his murder victims. Due to his access to photographs of the victims and the violent offender - he confirmed the identities of all involved.

Of course the students wanted to talk about the event and asked me many questions about death. I was very careful with my answers. It is so very obvious to me that Children everywhere are curious about their world - I think that they need proper guidance when navigating the worldwideweb.

Much Respect & Much Peace - to all the Nydelig Unger and Magnifique Animaux you are not nameless and you are not forgotten - Amanda

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), Onthebit (24th April 2017), sandy (4th October 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Much Respect & Much Peace - to all the Nydelig Unger and Magnifique Animaux you are not nameless and you are not forgotten - Amanda
    Love the fact that you called them Nydelig Unger. It means Beautiful Children in Norwegian, where I come from.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Amanda (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), Onthebit (24th April 2017), sandy (4th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Elen - it helps to have a coping mechanism. Since 2011 I have participated in an awful journey and have learned much and continue to learn much about all the horrors that Children endure - on this embattled but beautiful planet Earth.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Heaven knows we all need some - Amanda

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    Elen - it helps to have a coping mechanism. Since 2011 I have participated in an awful journey and have learned much and continue to learn much about all the horrors that Children endure - on this embattled but beautiful planet Earth.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Heaven knows we all need some - Amanda
    A lot of respect for what you do, Amanda. You have a stout heart to deal with this issue.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th October 2016), Aragorn (5th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Modwiz and all who read through what I write. Feedback I am receiving indicates that a great deal of people are actually interested in what I have to say - which is so heartening for me. Children die everyday at the hands of paedophiles and predators. The subject - in all its dimensions/aspects/realities is gut wrenching for most and it is a painful battle to encourage people to look at the subject.

We are making progress and we are making change. From my perspective I know that gradually people are paying attention. As always I am grateful to have a place here at theonetruth - where I can speak freely.

Much Respect - Amanda

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), Gio (19th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I have conducted my own research into JonBenet Ramsey and I do not believe she was killed. The Police investigation - from what I was able to source as I researched - had omissions and questionable actions. Won't derail the thread with my understanding of that murder at this juncture.
    Hi Amanda. There's no need to concern yourself with derailing any of my threads, I prefer the flow of organic discussions without the confines of staying on topic anyway. If you have any interest in sharing your research on JonBenet Ramsey I would be highly interested in reading it.

I can only imagine that hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of Children have been killed/murdered/sacrificed all through history. Research our global history and there are cultures that left newborn babies outside - threw them over cliffs and into volcanoes....
    Sadly, I agree with what you imagine here. I watch a lot of paranormal shows with particular interest in what they dig up in regards to the history of the locations. The most striking discovery of all was a large pentagram embedded in a wall. It's been a few years since I saw that episode I have in mind but if I remember correctly it was a stained glass window which could have only been put there when it was built and it was built by the Catholic church. The pentagram was concealed within a wall of the office of whoever ran the institution, I can't remember if it was a prison or asylum, many of those grand old buildings are used for multiple institutions over their time, as you likely already know.

It always struck me how grand and beautiful many of those buildings used for orphanages, prisons and asylums were/are and yet the institutions themselves were underfunded and their residents abused and neglected. I've noticed a number of them have grand entrances with the grand twin pillars and the black and white checkered floor and then the conditions of those places are horrendous, very suspicious to me and the setup doesn't make any sense. Why build such grand buildings and then have too little to take care of the occupants?

Most, pretty much all mainstream paranormal investigative shows demonstrate a poor understanding of spirituality and parapsychology and what they make of the history is from poorly informed researchers (they're dumbed down shows), however, sometimes they have very intelligent guests, experts in various areas. After watching many of the same type of shows, after some time universals emerge and they provide some enlightening insights, hence why I am in the habit of watching them from time to time. I'll keep an eye out for the building with the pentagram in the wall and post a screen shot of it in this thread if I find it.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 19th November 2016 at 08:37. Reason: clarified

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2016), Elen (23rd April 2017), Gio (19th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Innocent Warrior - Catching up on some online interconnectedness. Have reached a stage of my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey where I can taker a breather, as they say. Have done all I can at present with regard to two separate incidents. Waiting for the authorities - with whom I have been communicating - to proceed. I will however write a piece about the two incidents and place them within the designated thread here on theonetruth soon. Must word all I write with care to legal boundaries.

Which brings me to the Jon Benet Ramsey so called murder. Legal boundaries and Police protocols are what had me asking a truckload of questions about the murder - right from the get go as people sometimes say ....

Police protocols do not seem to have been followed. Yes we all know - anyone who read the initial news reports - that the father moved her lifeless body. That just reeks of psychological operation - moving a lifeless body - no. A murderer may move the body that is very very very common. I have witnessed as an operational Police officer, a suicide victim who hung himself. His partner had found him and lowered his body and when we got there, well ... she was cradling his lifeless body, with his head in her lap. She was inconsolable. My Police partner and I knew we needed to secure the crime scene but we both knew that she was in all likelihood grieving his death and not directly involved. It was a sad sight.

Just to confirm for those who are not familiar with Police protocol - EVERY deceased person is considered an unsubstantiated death. Where I practiced Policing - the only time a sudden death was managed differently, was when a Doctor could ascertain that the deceased person was a patient and that their physical health issues were the direct result of death. Even religious groups were not exempt. I know from experience - I gently explained Police protocol to a religious group and assured them that their deceased member would be released as soon as a Doctor confirmed death.

The first point I want to make is that within the Jon Benet household - it appears that someone murdered her and left her body in a very unused room beneath the house. Who would do this? It would have to be a member of the household - wouldn't it???? If no visitors were within the house after children had gone to bed - either it was someone within the house or an intruder????

When I researched the subject of the Jon Benet Ramsey murder I watched a few video tapes including interviews with local Police. I then went on a research trek to track down the Police station and the officers - nil - nada - zilch - nothing. Now I am thinking psychological operation - not because I want to but because there is too much control on the story and too much control on the people involved.

Next - some time later I learn of similarities between Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse. I researched a little and then thought about a photograph of them together. They are both famous singers - both talented and in all likelihood have been nominated for any number of music industry awards. Searched and searched and could not find a single photograph. While searching I learned that other researchers had been thinking along the same lines - they were way ahead of me. Comparisons of the two singers side by side in a comparison of two photographs but nary a single photograph of them together - not even on the red carpet at a different time - at the SAME event.

This is what makes the theory of Lady Gaga being the grown up version of Jon Benet Ramsay a practical suggestion. Amy Winehouse died at around the same time researchers were sharing more and more about their theories and all with visual images as evidence. Some of the evidence was dissected in a very pathological manner and appeared very convincing. Co-incidence is not the partner of fate or happenstance ....

So - just a bare bones look at the murder of a Child, a sensationalised media saturated (at the time) murder and my thoughts and actions. The father died as did the mother and I imagine that is the dead end or cul-de-sac of any further enquiry along those lines. I always ask this question: Why does the murder of one particular Child gain saturation media coverage when sooooooo many do not even rate a mention?????

Perhaps this post is an interesting read and perhaps it is not. You decide people. Thank you Innocent Warrior for the freedom to write here.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2017), Elen (23rd April 2017), Onthebit (24th April 2017)