Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zen Gardner & The Children of God, an Expose

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts

Zen Gardner & The Children of God, an Expose

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPv3vOoFem0

Streamed live on Aug 17, 2016
    The strange case of Zen Gardner and what it teaches us about discernment and trust in the Alt Media Community
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Amanda (28th August 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), bsbray (28th August 2016), Cearna (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    For some reason I was never interested in this man calling himself Zen Gardner. Was it my instinct? I have never been interested in him and now I note that many others are now not interested in him. Having a connection to the elite paedophile rings will never garner support from the general public.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), bsbray (28th August 2016), Cearna (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2016), The One (28th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Ok, Amanda, I will add my two cents worth on this one as well, same thing happened with me, every time, someone put one of this persons, videos up, my feelings told me yep nice story, telling what so many want to hear and phrasing with such wondrous words that I as usual felt really put off with insincerity and fit for the gullible to gobble up. A gift for imagery, as against the true feelings from the heart of a person who really loves the Earth and all it represents, will always come across as what it is, insincerity will always leave a ? for anyone who has truly learnt to discern what they indulge themselves to read to feel uplifted. As you say question, but some things do not require questioning do they?
    Last edited by Cearna, 28th August 2016 at 12:59.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), bsbray (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2016), pointessa (29th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    It seems like it's all falling apart at the seams now. CW Chanter is right on target, I only wish he would try to save the cursing for moments of real need. It has stopped me from listening to him in the past, because of it.

Having said that, he is really on to something with his research, especially now. There are things we are not allowed to ignore, like Paedophilia. Just the thought of it makes me really really mad.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), bsbray (28th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2016), The One (28th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    From article, ]"Spiritual Con-Artistry and Chicanery (Note: HIGHLY disturbing content and NSFW links and information)" -

I’m not going to go into the back and forth between Zen Gardner and Steve. If you want to know the exact details and chronology of this fallout, I suggest reading the following articles and links in this order:

1) Zen’s convoluted and nebulous “confession” full of vague remarks and no concise details.
    2) Steve’s exposé of Zen
    3) How other researchers unfortunately became implicated for simply even highlighting Zen’s work
    4) Zen’s reply to the “witch-hunt”
    5) Steve releases some of his emails with the information where Zen admitted his deep involvement with the cult.
    6) Steve is posting reactions from around the internet on Philosopher’s Stone’s homepage

A few things, right off the bat.
    1) Don Ferguson fessed up to his involvement in this sick cult only AFTER being threatened with being exposed....

From comment section by Zen Gardner, article "Now and Zen: To Whom It May Concern" (his website), dated 27/8/2016 -

So touching 5D. The site will be phased out soon but I’ll be in touch personally and let you and others know what I’m up to.
    No sinking ship here – they’re just making me a submarine for now while they have their world war of the artificially awakened.
    Only good can come of it – all part of the revelation.
    As you said, truth lives on. I’ve given it my all and Universe is giving me another new life and opportunity to keep transforming. It’s all good. Much love always! Thanks for everything, you been a real pleasure and asset to the site and blessing to many. x!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), bsbray (28th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), The One (28th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    It seems like it's all falling apart at the seams now. CW Chanter is right on target, I only wish he would try to save the cursing for moments of real need. It has stopped me from listening to him in the past, because of it.

Having said that, he is really on to something with his research, especially now. There are things we are not allowed to ignore, like Paedophilia. Just the thought of it makes me really really mad.
    Yes, he is a potty mouth. Phil B is even worse. That language is for emphasis and abuse of it leads to interruptions of good thought.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Chester (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Something that many internet present day personalities share: Promoting particular partisan perspectives with pressured pomposity and profuse (cussing like expletives). That's the Rush Limbaugh effect.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    From article, ]"Spiritual Con-Artistry and Chicanery (Note: HIGHLY disturbing content and NSFW links and information)" -

"So touching 5D. The site will be phased out soon but I’ll be in touch personally and let you and others know what I’m up to.
    No sinking ship here – they’re just making me a submarine for now while they have their world war of the artificially awakened.
    Only good can come of it – all part of the revelation.
    As you said, truth lives on. I’ve given it my all and Universe is giving me another new life and opportunity to keep transforming. It’s all good. Much love always! Thanks for everything, you been a real pleasure and asset to the site and blessing to many. x!"

From comment section by Zen Gardner, article "Now and Zen: To Whom It May Concern" (his website), dated 27/8/2016 -
    So,that last quote was from ZG? I followed this story because I read Bernard Guenther's blog. I noticed some people really liked what Bernard Guenther stated. I liked the quote below...friends don't let friends drive drunk(en in narcissistic hubris)

Hi Donald,

I’d rather address you by your real name to cut through the “image” of the public “Zen Gardner”. My intention is to write to you as a friend and how I would communicate to any good friend I have who’d be in the situation you are in and the way you have handled it so far. What I write here I’ll also Cc to Benny (he has read it before I sent it anyway). I want it to be completely open between friends. It also comes from a place of support. However, to set the “stage” of my letter to you, I’d like to share this quote, which resembles to me what TRUE friendship is all about between “friends” who are engaged in the same work during these times we are in:

“According to the Great Work, a friend is one in which you support and encourage the other’s expansion in either the mind or the spirit. Otherwise they are people you are sentimentally attached to it because they would eat cinnamon bun with you. And they will say ‘hee, hee, hee’ aren’t we having fun”. Drug addicts do the same thing. Drug addicts want to be around people who will support them and be away from real friends. Do you know why? Because it feels good. To be a member of a mystery school can be catastrophic to the ego and to the ego’s habits and to the propensity for mediocrity. No one ever cried striving for excellence. They only cried when their mediocrity was taken away from them and pointed out to them.”

~ Jerhoam
    AN OPEN LETTER TO DON FERGUSON A.K.A. ZEN GARDNER

He like others has encouraged Don to step out of the business. he really should as it is based on deceptive stature.

Elen said

It seems like it's all falling apart at the seams now.
    This is what I see also. It is like all the artificially maintained collective relationships are cracking under foot.

IMO it has to do with the possibility that we are all opening to the Natural Intelligence of the higher mind...that aspect that just knows what is true. As long as we could be be caught by persuasive ideas like the "special status" of some people (leading to their special abuse of their positions), we were bound to be disappointed. I am really excited by this evidence of changing timelines. We are losing that button on our psyches that shuts "SUCKER" (an expletive). This will seem to take time but does not really)

“wizened sages” to whom otherwise-sensible
    people give their devotion and unquestioning obedience, surrendering
    their independence, willpower, and life’s savings in the hope of
    realizing for themselves the same “enlightenment” as they ascribe to
    the “perfect, God-realized” master.
    Why?
    Is it for being emotionally vulnerable and “brainwashed,” as the
    “anti-cultists” assert? Or for being “willingly psychologically seduced,”
    as the apologists unsympathetically counter, confident that
    they themselves are “too smart” to ever fall into the same trap? Or
    have devotees simply walked, with naïvely open hearts and thirsty
    souls, into inherent psychological dynamics of power and obedience
    which have showed themselves in classic psychological studies from
    Milgram to Zimbardo, and to which each one of us is susceptible
    every day of our lives?
    Like the proud “Rude Boy” Cohen allegedly said, with a laugh, in response
    to the nervous breakdown of one of his devoted followers: “It
    could happen to any one of you.”
    Don’t let it happen to you. Don’t get suckered in. Be prepared. Be informed.
    Stripping the Gurus: Sex, Violence, Abuse and Enlightenment
    Last edited by Maggie, 29th August 2016 at 20:53.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    So,that last quote was from ZG?
    Yep, he's gone into projection mode and not feeling so zen now.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Amanda (1st September 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Maggie (30th August 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Seems the truth is fizzing up to the surface - it always does. I must admit to having learned a massive amount of information over the course of my current journey - by this I mean: I have trusted those who I ought not to have trusted. I have been smeared. I have had private messages edited and posted on line...the list goes on but there have been some directions I just did not want to travel. Why did I choose to ignore this Zen Gardner person???

Maybe my health is actually slowly being regained and that includes my instincts. I have relied on my instincts all my life - feels good to think I at least got this one right.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st September 2016), Cearna (1st September 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (1st September 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2016), modwiz (1st September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Keep relying on your instincts, Amanda. It can be a life saver.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd September 2016), Aragorn (1st September 2016), Cearna (2nd September 2016), Elen (1st September 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2016), modwiz (2nd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I was going to write something here about how it seems unfair to judge this man when, to my knowledge, there is no direct proof that he was involved with any pedophilia or sex abuse. In fact it really bothered me. That was my cue to look at why I was bothered so much by this. I realized that this is exactly what I have done to Corey Goode, The Ruiner, and Simon. I have judged them with no direct evidence. I feel absolutely sure that they are fakes and frauds but do I know that to be the absolute truth? No. I have circumstantial evidence and have found evidence of dishonesty but I don't know for sure that Corey isn't visiting Mars and chitchatting with blue bird/aliens. So once again I have found that those things that seem to annoy me or make me angry and full of righteous indignation are not about someone else, they are about me in one way or the other. Why is someone like Corey a trigger for me? Probably, I don't want to recognize some level of dishonesty in myself. My type of dishonesty tends to fall under the classification of "sins of omission". That may be similar to what Zen has done. If I ignore it, it never happened. I can lead others to see a picture I've painted with pertinent details left out. Not a blatant lie, but tolerating the distortion of the truth.

'
    I imagine that very few people on this planet have transcended their ego. If that is true, and the unbridled ego is manifesting there is always going to be some sort of falling short from our ideal self. The ones that really scare me in this scenario are the Guru types that have their own web sites that are attacking him,or "lovingly" bringing the truth to light. What are their motives? To reveal the truth, or to get more hits on their web sites? To get a little more exposure? Are their shortcomings just a little bit better than Zens? Do they see themselves as righteous warriors exposing the truth, as they gossip back and forth and profess their previous friendship with Zen which has now turned to righteous indignation? I suspect they do. Apparently others appear to see them as that as well. So it's out of the boiling pot and into the frying pan!

What about those good Christians that still go to the Catholic church, and bring their kids there? What about the priest and nuns and anyone employed by the Catholic church? Where's the disdain for those folks? Are they not continuing involvement in an organization that is known to allow their "employees" to engage in pedophilia and then protect them if they are found out? Let's face it,dishonesty and corruption in varying degrees permeates the human race and all of their organizations. There may be a handful of exceptions, in those that have truly transcended the egoic self. As long as we carry this part of ourselves that separates us from others this will be so. As long as I see myself as separate from the whole I will look to protect and find security for myself. It may manifest in a thousand ways but it will always distort the wholeness of what is. Every single problem that mankind creates on this planet happens because of the unbridled ego running amuck. It happens because we buy into those thoughts that the ego manifests, because we believe what we hear in our heads and take it for the gospel truth.

I imagine that Zen's act of omission was due to fear of the response of others and in this case his fear may have been warranted. Since I have not heard anyone come forward and say he was involved in pedophilia I am not going to assume he was, just like I don't assume that all clergy in the Catholic church are pedophiles or advocate pedophilia.
    Last edited by pointessa, 1st September 2016 at 15:52.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd September 2016), Aragorn (1st September 2016), Cearna (2nd September 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (1st September 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2016), Maggie (1st September 2016), modwiz (2nd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    pointessa - you may be right in all you state. When it comes to all the others you mention, such as the Catholic church, it seems people see a title to a thread and that is where their mental focus is directed. It is true that many are smeared and sometimes - not always - with little to no discernible evidence.

I happen to be in a position where I have eyes and ears everywhere - information and evidence makes its way to me regularly. As I have already stated - I have learned much on my current heart breaking journey. This one thing I do know - there are fakes and shills and trolls and disinformation agents - they exist and they are fraught with creating more layers of chaos, than are already here. One tactic of the shills/trolls/disinformation agents is to create a hero - ensure they have loads of publicity - then uncover them. On a psychological level what ensues is this; The millions of people following the hero and absorbing every written word and spoken word - now enter a completely different level of chaos. No evidence needed - happens regularly on the worldwideweb.

Just sharing for pointessa and others who might be interested in my direct perspective.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we continue to make our way out of the created chaos to a place of calm - Amanda :unity:

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2016), Cearna (2nd September 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2016), modwiz (2nd September 2016), pointessa (2nd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Common or Human law requires a victim. So far we have none with ZG. So, holding a trial is both premature and wrong. The RC church has MANY. Covering for them is is clearly wrong. Families also have their identified victims to pursue remedial action with. Focusing on ZG is not time well spent, IMO. Some, will get viewers with this subject and so they troll this subject. I do understand that some of these people are reacting from noble protective instincts that are emotionally driven so, expecting logic would be foolish. I speak of the threads and videos currently proliferating about ZG.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th September 2016), Aragorn (2nd September 2016), Cearna (2nd September 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2016), pointessa (2nd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    I think the point to people's anger is that he admitted that he was in the organization for 27 years - many of them in a leadership role and as the head of marketing/PR. It was his job to spin what anyone saw from the outside and condemned. It was his job to know what was going on and to keep it hidden from the rest of the world. Whether or not he practiced what was preached by their leader, he was admittedly still complicit in covering it up. Whether or not he ever touched a single child himself, he aided and protected those who did. So, at the very least, he is the Catholic church protecting abusive priests.

I haven't been around this community for years like a lot of you. I haven't seen the waves and waves of gurus and whistleblowers come and go, but it hasn't taken me long to figure out the dynamic. This is a community of vocal people. They are here because they're angry and disillusioned, and hoping to find like-minded people to have intelligent conversations with. They don't let anyone get away with anything...they pride themselves on being critical. They're critical of absolutely everything else from politics to religion to...well, everything, so it's no wonder they're critical here. They came here because they didn't like being duped in the first place. You bet your you-know-what they're going to be critical within the community.

I don't think that a situation like this is simply a case of unbridled ego and falling short of our ideal self. It takes a very particular type of person to prey on children. It's a sickness that goes way beyond the ego. The darkest side of human potential is our ability to cannibalize each other - especially emotionally and spiritually. It's something we are all capable of. People that prey on the most vulnerable of us in the most damaging ways are, without a doubt, the darkest of the dark. I wanted to say that it's the antithesis of human nature - but maybe it's not. Maybe our nature really is brutal and selfish and we fight the extreme darkness in our potential to keep some balance, to transcend our nature.

Your "judging without direct evidence" is not ego in my eyes. You've had a visceral reaction to the feeling, your own instincts, that these people are preying on others. I appreciate your willingness to look inside and see if your problems with these people are a reflection of something in you. Over-intellectualizing your instincts can potentially be a disservice to yourself though - something I need to remember myself.

We all innately know right from wrong. We just forget to listen to ourselves.

Well, Modwiz...so much for me taking the high road on this topic. Lol.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th September 2016), Aragorn (2nd September 2016), Cearna (2nd September 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2016), modwiz (2nd September 2016), pointessa (2nd September 2016)