Thread: C.W. Chanter addresses and discusses Bill Ryan

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts

C.W. Chanter addresses and discusses Bill Ryan

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ybxeGBtVw4

Bill Ryan, recent words discussed with C.W. Chanter
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), bsbray (25th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th August 2016), Juniper (25th August 2016), modwiz (25th August 2016), RealityCreation (25th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Good on him, do not know much about CW but did watch his interaction with one of our members here, Sam I think, and liked him.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2016), bsbray (25th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016), modwiz (25th August 2016), The One (25th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This was fun. CW calls Bill out on his shenanigans. At around 38min. he addresses being called a newbie by Bill and goes into his years of research. "I knew about the name Bill Ryan before I ever heard of Project f#%&n' Camelot."

Bill wrote an email to CW and posted it on PA describing CW as a newbie, egotistical, sensational internet shock jock. "This is all ad hominem. It's all just opinion."

Bill writes about a story involving Christine implying that CW made it public, which he didn't. He does a good job pointing out how "slick" Bill can be. This is at around 48min.

CW kind of punks himself looking for a third email wherein Bill calls him a disinformant. It ends up being in the email Bill posted on PA. CW reads, at 53min. Bill's Avalon post calling CW a "disinformationist". (if you make up words then you have even more plausible deniability, right?)

"Where's your integrity of the comm cycle?" CW asks. I like this phrase.

He concludes with the observation that a stream of personalities is needed to keep up the revenue stream, aka the donations.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 25th August 2016 at 16:55.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), bsbray (25th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016), modwiz (25th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Bill Ryan and C. W. Chanter are two grown adults just like every other person posting here. All of us have our flaws. One of C.W.'s biggest flaws, from where I'm sitting, is that his videos are too damn long for the amount of information contained in them and take too long to get to the point. I don't have an hour and twenty minutes to dedicate to why he has a problem with Bill Ryan, though I might if it was only 10 minutes. I think you can do it, C.W. I believe in you.

Thanks for the cliff notes, DreamTimer. (Seems like there was nothing worth taking notes on until 38 minutes in ). I'll take your word for what he's saying.

I honestly don't believe C.W. is out there to spread disinfo. He makes his money from his day job and is so sincere about what he says, that he can ramble off in a million directions for 3 hours straight without any apparent filter on what's coming out of his mouth. And no one is really propping him up except the natural exchange of ideas brought about by him posting his commentaries on YouTube, starting with "the Ruiner" who the guys at PA were considering promoting and giving a wider audience at that time (but have of course since backed off from).

I don't consider "the Ruiner" disinformation so much as just a guy with some issues, but it should not have been too difficult to figure that out if his story was approached from the beginning as a lawyer would approach it. I asked him a single question about Vladimir Putin myself, who he claimed to have trained in some kind of psychic nonsense when he was 14 years old, that he should have known, something that would have taken 3 seconds to Google, and the response to that alone was enough to show how vivid of an imagination he has. He was caught a number of times in inconsistencies in private discussions he had between various people, and one of his "inner circle" (Sam Hunter) fell out from the fold and began to comment publicly on what he perceived to be manipulative behavior coming from "the Ruiner."

So it was discussion of "the Ruiner" that first caused the link-up between C.W. Chanter's YouTube commentaries and our little "alternative community," and it was out of our same community (between the PA, TOT, Earth Empath and other forum posters -- we know who the general lot is by this point and where they overlap other alternative outlets) that "the Ruiner" came out of. So really C.W. Chanter is an outsider (though still into "woo-woo" stuff as he says) who is offering commentary back to us, about this guy "the Ruiner" who was promoted out from amongst our very ranks on these forums.

So this is a great opportunity for us all to be self-reflective about that. Why do we believe this stuff so easily? What are we really looking to find? Shouldn't this be about the rest of us instead of these self-proclaimed "whistleblowers" who keep turning out to be charlatans? Are we giving our power away to other peoples' negative belief systems? Shouldn't we look for the truth, even if it's only our own personal truth, with the best tools of deduction we have, and absolutely reject everything else?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016), ERK (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th August 2016), Maggie (25th August 2016), modwiz (25th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016), Wind (25th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    "Why do we believe this stuff so easily?"

I'd love to know the answer to that question. Another question, why do so many people believe stories like Shane's while the genuine experiencers can barely be heard amongst all the noise. What's wrong with the real ones? Not important enough? Not special enough? Not fame whorish enough? There are loads of genuine experiencers on these forums but they don't want fame, they don't want to preach, they don't want to guide, just share and compare notes and grow together. Not exciting enough?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), ERK (15th September 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I am a friend of Shane's and value that friendship. I read his stories with interest but, never fell into it. I have my own perception of reality and have done a lot of research. I neither dismissed or embraced his posts. I read them with interest. As an observer I found what he did fascinating. because I saw data of a social experiment being produced. That data about the "awake and aware" was revealing and only confirmed my "pulse" read of such a grouping. As alternative "truth seekers" we find ourselves the black sheep of our families and many friends. Despite being black sheep, many are still sheep looking for a shepherd to guide them. They look for good storytellers and entertainers who will treat them to the next "installation' for their rabbit hole explorations. We need to be pioneers and not spend all of our time exploring. Explorers find new lands and vistas for pioneers to build new paradigms in/on. A good look in the mirror for reflection and we might find less fault with The Ruiner. Storytellers live for a rapt audience and those audiences love a good story. Apparently.

Bill R is what and who he is. A shepherd, complete with his mod squad of sheep dogs.

I do not share the same sensational passion that CW has. However, he is looking for an audience and they are finding him. Good on him. He is one of us and a voice in our community. We know his face and his voice and he puts himself out there. So refreshing in a sea of anonymous avatars.
    Last edited by modwiz, 26th August 2016 at 02:15.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Okay, I'm not diving into the Shane part (obviously, you "behind the scenes" know my interaction with him, thanks to a member without discretion) because my belief and/or disbelief is nobody's business but mine, and you won't ever find me shouting it from rooftops, but....

Why is no one talking about the "thing" that started this Chanter/BR rift in the first place? I happened upon it today, and...Wow. Is ZG a member here? Is that why no one's discussing?

I'll leave it at that in case he is....
    Last edited by Rebel&Rocket, 26th August 2016 at 01:49.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    As alternative "truth seekers" we find ourselves a the black sheep of our families and many friends. Despite being black sheep, many are still sheep looking for a shepherd to guide them.
    That's a great metaphor and I'll probably start using it myself. We've become disillusioned with the lies coming out of the mainstream and welcomed lies from the alternative media to replace them. Maybe not in all cases but in way too many of them, especially within our little niche of the online community, with the repeated Simon Parkses and Corey Goodes.

There's also that saying, that opinions are like buttholes: everyone has one and they all stink. Or like my brother asks, why does the media pay people to come on there and tell you their opinions? Like we have a shortage of opinions, or their opinions are better than ours? Unless someone has some facts to back up what they're saying, I have enough opinions of my own by this point. I have also have had enough fantasy stories coming from people with special knowledge that makes them special snowflakes, that put you on the intel drip feed, as Sam says, and then charge you a subscription fee or pander for donations.

Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Why is no one talking about the "thing" that started this Chanter/BR rift in the first place? I happened upon it today, and...Wow. Is ZG a member here? Is that why no one's discussing?
    No, I don't think he's a member here, but I never really followed the guy personally so that's why I'm not saying anything about him.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016), Wind (27th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    ZG was boring and often was little more than links to articles written by people who could offer something. His backstory is tawdry and I'd rather not discuss it. It is full of emotional triggers and we have a new world to create for ourselves. Ostracizing someone was often how a community dealt with its unsavory characters in our past of greater freedom and self governance. If people had personal skin in the game, like a molested child, treatment could be harsh and even deadly. For those of us who he has not personally touched I would counsel banishment. Certainly until proper contrition is offered and then only something to consider. We want to be compassionate but, not be played for fools and have that compassion used as a weapon against us. Wolves amongst the sheep is a bad idea.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    I agree completely, Modwiz. Well said and I also prefer the high road.

What i thought I would see discussion on was his harsh rebuttle to critics - as if the community should forgive and forget the sins of a repentant man. This group tends to have a more intellectual take on things than you see elsewhere.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Modwiz, I respect your friendship with Shane. I see your point, although I can think of more constructive ways that point could be demonstrated. I attempted to ask Shane directly for a statement on what exactly was fact and what was fiction in his story, I still couldn't find any straight comments from him on it, even after it was publicly doubted on PA, so I figured I'd just ask him directly but he told me he'd rather not talk to any PA mods. I was a mod at the time so that was a fair call, even though I wasn't approaching him on mod business.

I've put my two cents in here and there with people like Goode and Parkes but as you've probably noticed I stay right out of the forum politics these days. I don't see any bad guys, just really different people with really different focus. I could be wrong, I don't know, but I don't see any. I stay out of it because I feel I messed up when I didn't, nothing to do with TOT, it concerns a person from another forum. I prefer to take the high road too but, evidently, I don't always, it depends on how sucked into my mind I am. I still have a ways to go in that department and prefer to keep my narrow little mind out of it by removing myself while I still have some work to do, that and I've lost interest anyway.

WC Chanter is an interesting character and I kinda like him even though I disagree with him, which confuses me, but he certainly has a hugely over inflated sense of self importance. He's just saying what loads of people are already thinking, evidently, but each to their own.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (26th August 2016), Chester (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was knitting while I listened. I have almost a whole skirt made now. It is better than the idiot box.

I haven't read the ZG thread. I've only tried once or twice to watch/listen to one of his videos and didn't get far though I don't really recall why.

I can relate to the feeling of wanting to go somewhere else to find the truth and therefore being more open to these types than might be normal. Especially in light of the 'everything you know is wrong' dynamic.

Do I know the truth yet? Maybe bits and pieces.

Real whistleblowers? It seems to be a big risk unless you're 'handled' in which case it's not really whistleblowing anymore. Perhaps we just need to talk to our fellow experiencers and leave it at that.

But it is in our nature to turn to experts and leaders. Vigilance of Awareness.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (27th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (26th August 2016), The One (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    I prefer to take the high road too but, evidently, I don't always, it depends on how sucked into my mind I am.
    Lol - I can relate. It's an elusive road and more an aim, I think. Sometimes it's just so difficult to keep my damn mouth shut.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I can relate to the feeling of wanting to go somewhere else to find the truth and therefore being more open to these types than might be normal. Especially in light of the 'everything you know is wrong' dynamic.
    It's difficult to see how anyone in this "community" couldn't relate to this. We talk about discernment like it's a religion, when in reality it's more like playing Go Fish without a full deck of cards - nothing really ever matches up, so you kind of make your own rules as you go along. And when you come into this community, it's like going to a buffet after you haven't eaten in weeks - you just want to shove everything you can get your hands on in your mouth. Only later do you start actually tasting things and deciding "maybe I don't like that."

The unfortunate side to that for me is that now I rarely find myself interested in anything enough to completely read or watch most articles or videos. I see another Chanter video and feel like I've seen one, I've seen them all. I see a topic in the title and can pretty much fill in the gaps around the "mkays" and random expletives. He does slightly amuse me, which confuses me also - just not enough to sit for 2 hours at a time for what could just as effectively be 10 minutes of commentary.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (27th August 2016), Chester (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    We talk about discernment like it's a religion, when in reality it's more like playing Go Fish without a full deck of cards - nothing really ever matches up, so you kind of make your own rules as you go along.
    That's exactly what it looks like to me. You hit the nail on the head and worded it beautifully. There are some real gems of posts coming out of this thread.

There is a long-term cultural swinging movement, that goes like this:

1) Start with a lot of religion and mysticism in culture. There's a lot of total woo-woo and then social degradation. (Think Catholic medieval Europe.)
    2) Now a cultural counter-movement towards science and logical reasoning begins, and there's kicking and screaming from the religious types.
    3) Logic and reason are established. Society becomes materialistic. Too much close-mindedness, rigidity, no thinking outside of the box.
    4) Now a cultural counter-movement towards mysticism and religion begins, and there's kicking and screaming from the materialistic types.

Right now we seem to kind of be coming out of a materialist phase, but have been for some time already, and it's really a pretty complicated mosaic across culture of various belief systems and where people are in their own place with regards to the "rational vs. mystical" duality. But total woo-woo mystical is a problem. It's just as bad as the hardcore materialist view that everything is just atoms and life is just random chance.

Incidentally this cycle is also given as one of the reasons that classical Greek civilization ended, because a bunch of foreign mystery schools became popular in Greece and their mystical woo-woo is said to have put an end to the classical schools of thought.
    Last edited by bsbray, 26th August 2016 at 18:19.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (27th August 2016), Cearna (27th August 2016), Chester (30th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), Wind (27th August 2016)

Thanks
    Yep. You expanded on my silly analogy perfectly, Bsbray. I wonder if it's even possible to get the pendulum to settle down from swinging so wildly. We are such complex and strange creatures...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (27th August 2016), bsbray (26th August 2016), Cearna (27th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), Wind (27th August 2016)