Thread: Spending childhood playing with a juvenile Sasquatch - excellent story

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

Spending childhood playing with a juvenile Sasquatch - excellent story

Paul recounts many childhood adventures he had while playing with a young female Sasquatch. He reveals some great insights into who they are, and our connection with them.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th August 2016), bsbray (18th August 2016), Cearna (18th August 2016), Dreamtimer (18th August 2016), Elen (18th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (22nd August 2016), Olaf (18th August 2016), pointessa (18th August 2016), The One (18th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Enjoyable and believable all the way, thanks for sharing that.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th August 2016), bsbray (18th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (18th August 2016), lift the veil (18th August 2016), pointessa (18th August 2016), The One (18th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I hate to be the doubting Tomas here, but I have a few concerns with this story. First of all, according to the pictures he showed as to the location of lake, it is in a really open area. If there was a family of sasquatch I find it difficult to believe that there weren't a bunch of sightings.

Another concern I have is that for parts of the story he has way to many details for a six year old. Go back and retrieve memories of important events from when you were 6 years old. I just don't see him remembering those details, heck, I couldn't give you that detailed of an account of something that happened last week. Another thing that concerns me is that when he is recalling memories his eyes don't move in the way that someone's does when you are pulling up memories. He also states that he just thought this young sasquatch was a young person of color. I find it hard to believe that a 6 year old would believe that a hairy ape like creature was a human. A 3 year old, possibly, but a 6 year old of average intelligence is just not going to believe that this is a weird kid, even if you had never seen someone with a different color skin than your own.

He also states that he grew up in the early 70's and he was 6 years old when this happened. He mentions that he was playing with a super soaker. It was not even invented until 1982.

Having said all of this, I do believe that he believes the story. I don't know if this was an imaginary friend or another event that has evolved over time. I am also not saying that I don't believe any sasquatch story. I have heard ones that I believe are legit, unfortunately
    not this one..
    Last edited by pointessa, 19th August 2016 at 12:33.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th August 2016), bsbray (18th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th August 2016), Elen (18th August 2016), Olaf (18th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I hate to be the doubting Tomas here, but I have a few concerns with this story. First of all, according to the pictures he showed as to the location of lake, it is in a really open area. If there was a family of sasquatch I find it difficult to believe that there weren't a bunch of sightings.

Another concern I have is that for parts of the story he has way to many details for a six year old. Go back and retrieve memories of important events from when you were 6 years old. I just don't see him remembering those details, heck, I couldn't give you that detailed of an account of something that happened last week. Another thing that concerns me is that when he is recalling memories his eyes don't move in the way that someone's does when you are pulling up memories. He also states that he just thought this young sasquatch was a young person of color. I find it hard to believe that a 6 year old would believe that a hairy ape like creature was a human. A 3 year old, possibly, but a 6 year old of average intelligence is just not going to believe that this is a weird kid, even if you had never seen someone with a different color skin than your own.

He also states that he grew up in the early 70's and he was 6 years old when this happened. He mentions that he was playing with a super soaker. It was not even invented until 1982.

Having said all of this, I do believe that he believes the story. I don't know if this was an imaginary friend or another event that has evolved over time. I am also not saying that I don't believe any sasquatch story. I have heard ones that I believe are legit, unfortunately
    not this one..
    If you listened to the story, he said that the Sasquatch family lived elsewhere, and the girl Sasquatch (sometimes the boy) would come visit him out in the woods where he played. Also, these creatures are masters of camouflage/cloaking which is how they have been able to remain "undiscovered" by man for so long. However, they allow themselves to be seen by people they are comfortable with, as in this case with Paul.

In my opinion when he talked about how the girl Sasquatch told him her family would be leaving, real pain surfaced on his face, and he had to pause to compose himself. That told me it was a real event that happened to him.

Here is a follow up interview with Paul. For those interested...

Last edited by lift the veil, 22nd August 2016 at 17:58.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Olaf (23rd August 2016), pointessa (23rd August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i like Pauls stories on Sassy.. really interesting.
    but..
    sawin and his nephilim accusation kind of makes me ill.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), lift the veil (23rd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    i like Pauls stories on Sassy.. really interesting.
    but..
    sawin and his nephilim accusation kind of makes me ill.
    I agree Greenbarry. I have pointed out on many bigfoot videos to people who equate bigfoot with the Nephilim that it says in the Bible the Nephilim were called "MEN of great renown." https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...:4&version=KJV They were called MEN, not giant hairy creatures, animals or beasts.

The sons of Giants were said to have six fingers and six toes. https://www.biblegateway.com/quickse...qs_version=KJV

I have reviewed many bigfoot accounts and never have I heard of them having 6 fingers or toes.

Goliath, a giant defeated by David, is depicted as being a giant MAN.

The only thing the bigfoot and the Nephilim have in common is height and that is it.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 23rd August 2016 at 14:13.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (23rd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    If you listened to the story, he said that the Sasquatch family lived elsewhere, and the girl Sasquatch (sometimes the boy) would come visit him out in the woods where he played. Also, these creatures are masters of camouflage/cloaking which is how they have been able to remain "undiscovered" by man for so long. However, they allow themselves to be seen by people they are comfortable with, as in this case with Paul.

In my opinion when he talked about how the girl Sasquatch told him her family would be leaving, real pain surfaced on his face, and he had to pause to compose himself. That told me it was a real event that happened to him.

Here is a follow up interview with Paul. For those interested...

It is possible that Sasquatch can move from one dimension to the next, which would also allow them to visit places that were inhabited with denser populations. So there could be many arguments against what I said. You brought about a good point that he does show emotion for parts of the story. I did not say that I thought he was lying. I think he believes his story,in the way folks come to believe their own "tall fish tales" over time, so he would get emotional at a sad part.

I appreciate you giving me a rebuttal of my assessment, I really was hoping someone would. It is really important that we use our reasoning skills when we listen to accounts of this nature. Tell me, do you think you could remember that many details from something that happened to you when you were six years old? Do you believe a six year old of average intelligence would thing a sasquatch was just an odd looking person?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), lift the veil (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In my experience people have widely varying abilities to recall their childhood. I have memories going back to around one and a half. I had a cast on my arm and I recall it well. It's usually not long, coherent memories, but moments.

By six, kids brains are pretty well organized and complex so it is possible to have clear memories if an event is very 'memorable'.

Having said that, I haven't actually watched much of this video so far so I have no opinion about this fellow's recall just yet.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), lift the veil (24th August 2016), pointessa (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another part of his story gives merit to the fact that he is not a reliable historian. He talks about having a baby with a woman and goes on to say that they will kick you out of your house and take your car the day the baby comes home, if she says she doesn't trust you in Ocala, Floriday. That is patently wrong.

Also, I can't help but notice he is grinding his teeth and drinking tall beers, one after another.In fact it looks like he has at least a six pack on the table ready to drink for his hour and a half interview. It kind of looks like the possibility of some stimulant use.

He also blames the fact that he couldn't see his daughter on the fact that he has been homeless and not gainfully employed for all these years, yet he apparently never contacted a lawyer himself, but refers to his grandmother talking to one. He talks about leaving his palm tree business in Ocala to find his daughter, but that doesn't fit in with the rest of his narrative.

He seems to way off base on some of the things that can be evaluated for authenticity, logically, it seems improbable that the rest of his story is an orderly accurate account. Even the time that he spent with the "foster parents" turns out to be misrepresented. He gives the impression of living with them full time at the time of the bigfoot visits but from what he say later at the age of 6 1/2 he had moved in with his mother and only visited sporatically with the former foster parents.

I think it is important that if one hopes to understand anything about the true nature of our world we have to look at things with a questioning eye.

Of course the other side of the argument could be that just because he is a poor historian, stakes wrong information as fact and drinks his fair share of beer does not mean that he didn't interact with bigfoot, go figure.
    Last edited by pointessa, 24th August 2016 at 15:28.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Olaf (25th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    He is slamming back Arizona canned TEA - not beer. Yeah, caffeinated tea could be classified as a stimulant, I guess....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    In my experience people have widely varying abilities to recall their childhood. I have memories going back to around one and a half. I had a cast on my arm and I recall it well. It's usually not long, coherent memories, but moments.

By six, kids brains are pretty well organized and complex so it is possible to have clear memories if an event is very 'memorable'.

Having said that, I haven't actually watched much of this video so far so I have no opinion about this fellow's recall just yet.
    Me too! I have one memory from 1 1/2 year old, it was a nanny that I loved very much, and a few memorable events with another nanny between 4 and 5.

I couldn't speak properly and this nanny said the words properly and slowly and gave me plenty of time to get it, with no pressure. I remember exactly where I was and the words also. I was beside myself with joy, and ran towards her, shouting the words, and was lifted up and we swirled around and around like dancing.

I have no trouble with this guy can also remember a very important moment in his life.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So cool, Elen. I can recall thinking that grownups were stupid because they couldn't be bothered to take the time to try and understand what I was saying and they'd talk to me like I was a mewling babe. I couldn't believe they'd be so dumb and forget their own experience so easily. I was very little at the time, up to the grownups' knees.

I know some people who can't recall anything before five or six years of age.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    He is slamming back Arizona canned TEA - not beer. Yeah, caffeinated tea could be classified as a stimulant, I guess....

I love it!!!! You are showing me where I can be more accurate in my observations. I made assumptions based on the size and general appearance of the can... I find it amazing how many assumptions we make in our lifetimes. I did this while trying to be observant about details. Lesson learned. Also, it seems some people have memories that are quite detailed at early ages, so I definitely could be wrong. It is refreshing to open up to the possibility of being wrong.
    Last edited by pointessa, 25th August 2016 at 13:27.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I love it!!!! You are showing me where I can be more accurate in my observations. I made assumptions based on the size and general appearance of the can... I find it amazing how many assumptions we make in our lifetimes. I did this while trying to be observant about details. Lesson learned. Also, it seems some people have memories that are quite detailed at early ages, so I definitely could be wrong. It is refreshing to open up to the possibility of being wrong.
    And I love your attitude pointessa, there's nothing wrong with you.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016)