Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

Thread: Pissed and Annoyed

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Grrr two weeks now without coffee, grrrrrrr

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2022), Octopus Garden (28th July 2023)

Thanks
    This weekend is looking like just a simple nasty wet cold weekend

Gonna try a sun dance lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023), Wind (17th May 2023)

Thanks
    Have scoured TOT but alas no ringing ceders thread, coulda sworn there was one , well will grumpily put it here

Vladimir Megre's address to the readers
    Friends, I'm in Siberia now. To meet this important holiday of the earth with my dearest people.
    But pieces of my heart and soul are also among you.
    It has been more than 20 years since the first settlements consisting of Family Estate in the Sudogodsky district. They are organized by the readers of a series of books "Calling Cedars of Russia". The name of these settlements Native, Okay, Cherished, Sunny, Wonderful, Peaceful, Friendly.
    The organizers of the first settlements Anatoly and Tatyana Molchanova, Vladimir and Marina Yurtaeva, Alexander and Irina Khaniny, Alexander Levin, Alesey Sedov, Andrei Semyonov, Vladislav Mostov. There are two more people who have recently passed away, professional architect Irina Volkova, who created projects for many settlements, tireless lawyer Lyudmila Pedan, who for many years defended settlements against unjust attacks. These 2 women are still flying eagles over our settlements, guarding them jealously. They and all the creators of the Ancestral Settlements will enter the future history of the development of the New Civilization.
    Today in Russia, there are already more than 400 settlements consisting of Ancestral homes.
    Many creators of the Family Estate are immersed in everyday household concerns and do not know how eagerly the whole world is watching them, which believes that they are bringing into reality the great idea of a beautiful future to which humanity will come through the Family Estate.
    These are not just words, I'll only cite 3 facts to back them up.
    In 2011, the author of the idea about Ancestors, published in the series of books "Russia's Ringing Cedars" was awarded the international "Guzi Prize".
    The international committee considered that a new paradigm of the world order has been born in Russia, reporting:
    Your works have presented a new understanding of the peace order, a new interpretation of economic and political processes in the world and thus serve as a signal to the world about an urgent change of strategy and tactics in all spheres of activity including environmental, economic, political, social, demographic spheres to seek new acceptable ways out of the despair of humanity as a whole - these achievements and victories have made you a living paradigm to follow not only in Ukraine and Russia, but also in Europe, the United States, Asia and the international community.
    Based on the version of the most influential international magazine "Watkins", published in the UK. The author of the idea of the Ancestral Houses of Russia was among the top 100 most influential spiritual leaders of modern times.
    A group of scientists from the Moscow State University named after Lomonosov held 7 scientific-practical conferences dedicated to the creation of settlements in Russia consisting of ancestral homes. Historical examples have also been proven that with this idea it is possible to lead the country into world leaders.
    At the initiative of the Governor of the Belgorod region, a law on ancestral estates was adopted.
    On the website under the name Anastasia.ru you can find the statements of many famous Russian people in support of the homesteads.
    One of such people lives and among us in the settlement "Rodnoye" is Viktor Yakovlevich Medicov Doctor of Economic Sciences Professor Deputy of 3 State Duma convictions. Collected more than 100 signatures of Scientists in support of the Ancestors. The author of a number of books and the winner of the International Guzi Award.
    I told you about the facts showing the significance of each of your Ancestral Estate, and therefore, the significance of every creator of his Ancestral Estate as a personality worthy of being called the Smart Man of Planet Earth.
    Many scientists of leading universities and not only in Russia, intelligence analysts from different countries are trying to solve the Great Mystery of the Millennium.
    How taiga shepherd of Siberian taiga beauty Anastasia, using only the letters and sounds of the Russian alphabet, was able to influence society and direct many people to the creative process.
    Every year thousands of villages and villages have disappeared from the map of Russia. And this process could not be stopped by the state, neither by monetary contributions, nor by benefits, but it could do it without any subsidies and benefits just by sounds. Even decipherers were used to solve this mystery. In which the texts from the books with Anastasia's statements were embedded.
    And here's how Anastasia herself answered this question:
    - Anastasia, you said that you had collected the best sounds of the universe and now they will be effective, but how is it possible for modern man to hear the sounds of the universe, is it possible only with the help of a more powerful radio telescope?
    - All the best sounds in the Universe, Vladimir is on Earth and can be heard by an ordinary human ear. The nightingale singing consists of the sounds of the universe, and it is unchanged for millennia, the chirping of grasshoppers in the grass, the rustling of tree leaves in the wind, the rustling with water in the stream, and a raindrop can tell a lot. Most often live sounds is the word ROD. And I decided that to the human soul the phrase "Family Estate" will reveal a wide and multifaceted meaning, the meaning will summon the energy of the universe.
    Perhaps many creators of Homesteads understand and feel this energy.
    And when one of their neighbors in the Family Room agrees to be called an eco settlement or simply a rural settlement, without even knowing what Great energy they were lucky enough to touch and what will happen if it leaves them.
    Today, this wonderful holiday is organized with the support of the ANASTASIA Foundation.
    For the next year, I propose to include children living in family estates in the organizing committee of the holiday.
    I also suggest that every creator of the ancestral estate make a condition of entry to his estate and his name for the next holiday.
    When my friends and I pass through the settlement of HOMELAND, they ask, where is the family estates?
    Unfortunately, we have no indication of the entrance to the settlement itself, nor the family estates themselves.
    And how nice it would be to drive through the beautiful Alley of the settlement "Rodnoye", where on the right and left there was a colorful name of each ancestral estate. Let's make this simple but important Step towards a bright future.
    With respect and love, your Vladimir Megre.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th July 2023), Octopus Garden (28th July 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    There is a ringing Cedars thread. I ran across the thread header a few weeks ago and I remember reading it at length way back in the late winter.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2023), Octopus Garden (28th July 2023)

Thanks
    Cheers Dia Bee, found it

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Cheers Dia Bee, found it
    coffee is good for you Aianawa, it is possible to overdo it though. I went about a year and a half hiatus on my usual pot a day. I did feel better...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2023), Octopus Garden (28th July 2023)

Thanks
    Indeed, sips coffee, oh yes indeed.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th July 2023), Octopus Garden (28th July 2023)

Thanks
    WhT TO BELIEVE, Feel this is much bigger and has other equations

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I believe those guys have a strong bias against China...just my impression. It does look pretty bad.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2023)

Thanks
    Am 50 mins in and Chins will fall-change-fail-crash or evolve, bye these events, or not

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2023)