Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Pissed and Annoyed

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Well this no good, everybody seems to be getting it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th August 2016), bsbray (19th August 2016), Cearna (19th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (19th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016)

Thanks
    Mmmmm where did BillOnesy go, he did the annoyed angle best so far, hope he did not get scared away.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th August 2016), bsbray (19th August 2016), Cearna (19th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (19th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), The One (19th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Mmmmm where did BillOnesy go, he did the annoyed angle best so far, hope he did not get scared away.
    Mr Aianawa, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lol
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2016), Aragorn (19th August 2016), bsbray (19th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th August 2016), Elen (19th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (19th August 2016), pointessa (20th August 2016)

Thanks
    Okay, you may be the only One that did not get it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Elen (19th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    What those things are is, indeed, a fad — following the preceding "people movers" fad, e.g. Renault Espace, Renault Megane Scenic, Opel/Vauxhall/Holden Zafira, and similar vehicles — and they also serve as penis extenders for wannabe bullies. (Real bullies drive BMWs, of course; those are the ultimate alpha male cars.)
    In that case, I present the ultimate in bully cars -

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2016), Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (20th August 2016), pointessa (20th August 2016)

Thanks
    Lol and the number plate numbers give it the dragon arkeytype

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), pointessa (20th August 2016)

Thanks
    Okay, never much interested in the One and Bill history but intrigued now, PM if this is too annoying to share, you know, hornets nest etc

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), pointessa (20th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay, never much interested in the One and Bill history but intrigued now, PM if this is too annoying to share, you know, hornets nest etc
    I don't know the details of what went down between Malc and Bill Ryan either, Aianawa — that was all long before I myself ever joined up at Project Avalon, not to mention here at The One Truth — but I can assure you that they are two very different people, and that equating Malc to Bill Ryan would be one of the gravest insults one could ever hurl at Malc.

Malc is sincere and humble, and he started The One Truth because he wants to make a difference. Neither of those things apply to Bill Ryan and Project Avalon, even though Bill Ryan is a master at creating smoke screens. He keeps both his dark side — which is a substantially larger force than whatever good he has inside of him — and his true agenda meticulously hidden from the public view.

I myself have only been a member at Project Avalon for about 14 months, and I was ultimately banned from there — and by the man himself, no less — but I've always kept my eyes wide open while I was there, ever since The Man With The Hat™ came down on me over a silly mistake I made, just two weeks after my joining up there. I even set a trap for him in the 48 hours before I was banned, and he walked right into it. He realized it and tried to obfuscate his mistake, but I confronted him with it, and he didn't seem to like that very much.

In addition to the above, I've also been privy — by way of a couple of whistleblowers among the Avalon then-insiders, and by way of what Christine had initially revealed in confidence to someone shortly after she left Bill Ryan, and what she has also later on revealed more publicly over at Earth Empaths — to some of what has transpired and is still transpiring behind the scenes of Project Avalon. I can tell you with my hand on my heart that The Man With The Hat™ is a certifiable dark triad.

Anyway, if you want to know more about Malc's history with Bill Ryan, then I suggest you yourself would contact Malc via a PM, because I don't think that he's actively monitoring this thread. From what I can see, he only occasionally drops in here.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (20th August 2016), pointessa (20th August 2016)

Thanks
    Cheers, will look at it as two beautifullll souls making their choices and forgo BillOnesy cheerfullllness, I like MalcOne, ooopps what a terrible post, hope someone finds it annoying at least.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), pointessa (20th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    Mainstreamers and their ways, their social "etiquette" and their fads really ****es me off, I've completely run out of patience for it and find it a major challenge to tolerate.

Some time in the past few years it became super cool to own a four wheel drive...in the city. O_o This is defintately the most annoying fad so far, worse than FB and their needy little "my family" stickers on their cars, which the majority have taken off their cars now, mustn't be cool anymore. If I want to drive across an intersection and there's a four wheel drive turning left, well that's just too ****ing bad for me coz I can't see shit, same for if I want to turn right, which is 90 percent of the time coz four wheel drives are soooooo cool now.

Oh and I just loooove the way you're supposed to be when interacting with these people because they don't know what to do when you refuse to and they give you that dumb look as they grapple with the oh so very awkward silence. For example, when I went to the hairdressers last time. I needed more shampoo and conditioner and all they had was shampoos and conditioners that cost $80 each. I told them I wasn't paying $160 for some shampoo and conditioner and asked if they had anything cheaper, they sold me some crappy cheap stuff for $15 a bottle. That must be for the poor people or something coz when I told them I wasn't paying that for the good stuff they dead set stood there with this awkward dumb look on their faces (three of them) for no less than 30 seconds, while I just stood there with a deadpan look, with a hint of amusement on my face. I don't know why they found me so uncomfortable to deal with, I thought I did well after having to listen to them talk about their bolt ons for half an hour. I get it though, I'm supposed to tell them something other than, "you have your head up your arse", like ,"oh, no thanks, I don't need any S&C atm" or something less embarrassing for them and, evidently, less embarrassing for myself.

I've become that antisocial woman who never wants to talk to anyone but truly I'm not antisocial at all, I'm just super bored with this one (not TOT, I mean mainstreamers) and couldn't be bothered with it anymore. I just find it all so pathetic and needy and manipulative.

This is bitchy of me I know, what can I say, it brings out the worst in me.

I just love this post... Of course, we know the thing about the SUV's is to look like your the type who takes your vehicle of road. That's the important thing. What you look like. I notice we are living in a world of twice removed symbology.

What about self realization? What about being in the moment? What about just being?

Remember when cars were for transportation, wine was just to drink, and clothes were to keep you warm? Remember when shampoo was to clean your hair?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2016), Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (21st August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (20th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (21st August 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here's what is annoying to me.
    People who have disagreements or even get kicked off some forum then all of a sudden that guy is Satan incarnate.

He is just a guy, with issues, but what do I care, I am not going to Date him, he is not going to be my best friend, so what does it matter?.
    I don't put anybody on a pedestal so when I get thrown out then he is the bad guy.

And as far a marriages go, when it turns sour there is always two sides to the story.
    If he was such a narcissistic bad guy why did she marry him in the first place.?
    She does not seem to be the standard for stability so I guess they were a good match.

They both handled their break up badly but so does half the couples I know that break-up.

Get over it.
    Move on.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Cearna (21st August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Collidescope View Post
    Here's what is annoying to me.
    People who have disagreements or even get kicked off some forum then all of a sudden that guy is Satan incarnate.
    I've never said that Bill Ryan was Satan incarnate. I am however a very good judge of character, and I'm also very well versed on account of psychology and psychological pathology. Furthermore, there is a lot more going on with Bill Ryan and Project Avalon than meets the eye — things that you are most likely not even aware of.

For one, he has even already threatened The One Truth with litigation over things which were said here by some of our members, and this was still before I was even a member here, let alone a staff member. And not too long ago, he also approached one of our moderators privately via Skype in order to have that moderator remove something which one of our members had said about him, both from the original post and from all posts where that original post had been quoted — and of course, without that the rest of the staff here were to find out. And his reason for asking that moderator was that he — i.e. Bill Ryan — had supposedly been informed by an unnamed Avalon member of the results of a certain (very questionable) Google search regarding Bill Ryan and the screen name of the member whose posts he wanted censored over here at The One Truth.

Either way, I stand by my view that equating Malc to Bill Ryan is one of the gravest insults one could ever hurl at Malc.

He is just a guy, with issues, but what do I care, I am not going to Date him, he is not going to be my best friend, so what does it matter?.
    I don't put anybody on a pedestal so when I get thrown out then he is the bad guy.
    If you really think that that's what's going on here, then you're not just insulting my intelligence, but also my integrity. Yes, I was banned from there, and by Bill Ryan himself, but I told him myself to either ban me or retire me, because I was sick and tired of his Machiavellian machinations. I literally told him that. And I can back that up with evidence too, if need be.

And as far a marriages go, when it turns sour there is always two sides to the story.
    If he was such a narcissistic bad guy why did she marry him in the first place.?
    A Machiavellian is a master at manipulating people and at hiding his true intentions, and especially so if he's extremely intelligent — like Bill Ryan is. Why do you think there are so many people on Avalon who still worship the guy as if he's the second coming? Because he's such a good person? Or because he makes them believe that he is?

As for Bill Ryan's marriage to Christine Anderson, they had already known each other for quite some time before they ever got married. When Bill and Kerry Cassidy had their big fallout, things got very ugly — but this has of course meticulously been kept out of the public attention — and it was Christine who at the time acted as the mediator between Bill and Kerry. Somewhere along the line, Christine must have fallen in love with Bill, and Bill obviously saw great opportunities in marrying her. All along however, he kept on doing things behind her back. There was more about him that she didn't even have any knowledge about than that there were things that she did know about him. One day she found out about some of it, and she asked him to "stop doing that", but he ignored her plainly and coldly.

And then next, there was the Corey Goode affair. When Bill and Corey finally went head to head with each other — this was mostly outside of Project Avalon, but it had its reflections and echoes within the Avalon mod room and in the Avalon Healing Group — things got ugly again, and Bill literally threatened Christine with physical violence. I'm not saying that he would actually have assaulted her — to be honest, I don't think he would be the physically violent type — but Christine either way thought that he would have, and that was why she left him the first time. She packed her bags and went to stay with mutual friends of theirs for about a week.

While she was away from him, Christine took the time to sort out her mind and think long and hard about whether she would still want to go on with their marriage. And as I gather, she decided to give him another chance, and after that week, she came back, but she immediately found that it was pointless. He was coldly ignoring her, and rumor has it that he was already scouting Avalon's member base for a potential new mate. And that would indeed be perfectly consistent with the behavior of a psychopath.

So that's when Christine decided to sever all ties with him. And while she was trying to cope with her broken heart — and I happen to know how badly she was hurt, because I was privy to it all, albeit by way of several proxies [*] — he was already planning his revenge against her. He always has to have his revenge — see farther down this reply.

[*] Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Bill Ryan fired several of his moderators around that time, and several others voluntarily stepped down. He now has an almost entirely new mod team, with the exception of a few loyal henchmen (and henchwomen) who've stuck with him all along.

She does not seem to be the standard for stability so I guess they were a good match.
    She has her own issues, and she's definitely not without flaws either. I will agree with that. But I also know that she means well.

Get over it.
    Move on.
    Some of us really do give a shit about manipulation and unfairness, you know. Isn't that why we're all here, on this forum? (On second thought, no, I guess not — see one of my posts much higher up the thread.)

But that said, what I myself do hold against him personally is that he handed over my private information — and that of Malc too, by the way — to Simon Parkes, so that Parkes could threaten us both with litigation over things which were being said about him here on a members-only thread. That's a serious breach of confidentiality right there, and there's no way that Simon Parkes could have had access to that information through any other means. Nobody over at Project Avalon beside Bill Ryan knew my real name or my private e-mail address, nor Malc's private e-mail address.

Like I said, he always has to have his revenge — in part because he's a vindictive man, and in part also because he's obsessive-compulsive.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Cearna (23rd August 2016), Elen (21st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (21st August 2016), The One (21st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I've never said that Bill Ryan was Satan incarnate. I am however a very good judge of character, and I'm also very well versed on account of psychology and psychological pathology. Furthermore, there is a lot more going on with Bill Ryan and Project Avalon than meets the eye — things that you are most likely not even aware of.

For one, he has even already threatened The One Truth with litigation over things which were said here by some of our members, and this was still before I was even a member here, let alone a staff member. And not too long ago, he also approached one of our moderators privately via Skype in order to have that moderator remove something which one of our members had said about him, both from the original post and from all posts where that original post had been quoted — and of course, without that the rest of the staff here were to find out. And his reason for asking that moderator was that he — i.e. Bill Ryan — had supposedly been informed by an unnamed Avalon member of the results of a certain (very questionable) Google search regarding Bill Ryan and the screen name of the member whose posts he wanted censored over here at The One Truth.

Either way, I stand by my view that equating Malc to Bill Ryan is one of the gravest insults one could ever hurl at Malc.

If you really think that that's what's going on here, then you're not just insulting my intelligence, but also my integrity. Yes, I was banned from there, and by Bill Ryan himself, but I told him myself to either ban me or retire me, because I was sick and tired of his Machiavellian machinations. I literally told him that. And I can back that up with evidence too, if need be.

A Machiavellian is a master at manipulating people and at hiding his true intentions, and especially so if he's extremely intelligent — like Bill Ryan is. Why do you think there are so many people on Avalon who still worship the guy as if he's the second coming? Because he's such a good person? Or because he makes them believe that he is?

As for Bill Ryan's marriage to Christine Anderson, they had already known each other for quite some time before they ever got married. When Bill and Kerry Cassidy had their big fallout, things got very ugly — but this has of course meticulously been kept out of the public attention — and it was Christine who at the time acted as the mediator between Bill and Kerry. Somewhere along the line, Christine must have fallen in love with Bill, and Bill obviously saw great opportunities in marrying her. All along however, he kept on doing things behind her back. There was more about him that she didn't even have any knowledge about than that there were things that she did know about him. One day she found out about some of it, and she asked him to "stop doing that", but he ignored her plainly and coldly.

And then next, there was the Corey Goode affair. When Bill and Corey finally went head to head with each other — this was mostly outside of Project Avalon, but it had its reflections and echoes within the Avalon mod room and in the Avalon Healing Group — things got ugly again, and Bill literally threatened Christine with physical violence. I'm not saying that he would actually have assaulted her — to be honest, I don't think he would be the physically violent type — but Christine either way thought that he would have, and that was why she left him the first time. She packed her bags and went to stay with mutual friends of theirs for about a week.

While she was away from him, Christine took the time to sort out her mind and think long and hard about whether she would still want to go on with their marriage. And as I gather, she decided to give him another chance, and after that week, she came back, but she immediately found that it was pointless. He was coldly ignoring her, and rumor has it that he was already scouting Avalon's member base for a potential new mate. And that would indeed be perfectly consistent with the behavior of a psychopath.

So that's when Christine decided to sever all ties with him. And while she was trying to cope with her broken heart — and I happen to know how badly she was hurt, because I was privy to it all, albeit by way of several proxies [*] — he was already planning his revenge against her. He always has to have his revenge — see farther down this reply.

[*] Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Bill Ryan fired several of his moderators around that time, and several others voluntarily stepped down. He now has an almost entirely new mod team, with the exception of a few loyal henchmen (and henchwomen) who've stuck with him all along.

She has her own issues, and she's definitely not without flaws either. I will agree with that. But I also know that she means well.

Some of us really do give a shit about manipulation and unfairness, you know. Isn't that why we're all here, on this forum? (On second thought, no, I guess not — see one of my posts much higher up the thread.)

But that said, what I myself do hold against him personally is that he handed over my private information — and that of Malc too, by the way — to Simon Parkes, so that Parkes could threaten us both with litigation over things which were being said about him here on a members-only thread. That's a serious breach of confidentiality right there, and there's no way that Simon Parkes could have had access to that information through any other means. Nobody over at Project Avalon beside Bill Ryan knew my real name or my private e-mail address, nor Malc's private e-mail address.

Like I said, he always has to have his revenge — in part because he's a vindictive man, and in part also because he's obsessive-compulsive.
    Well put, Aragorn. I had originally thanked the post that you responded to here. Did not read it fully as I do skim read a lot of posts. I am grateful for the thanks removal button.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (22nd August 2016), Cearna (23rd August 2016), Elen (23rd August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), The One (22nd August 2016)

Thanks
    Wow what a full moon, annoying for many lol,intense with a sprinkle of frustration.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2016), Cearna (23rd August 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016)

Thanks
    Many people treat older woman differently, spiritually wise anyway, I have noticed, I remember talking to an elder and she was having to deal with people who thought she was in her late 40s' or early 50's, with their thinking she had to be wrinkly to be wise, she was in her 70's, as peace of mind and especially having the neurobiological click brings on youthing, we have elders nowadays that do not look in their 50's 60's or older and as they are present, quick witted or even have fast answers as they are in connect mode naturally ( no need to meditate ), respect, learning, allowing energy transfer etc gets left at the door. Also some want to look good, maybe even have make up etc and get judged for it, in some ways you gotta laugh, in others, bless them for not knowing and to know.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), pointessa (23rd August 2016)