Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vaccines

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Actually, it wasn't all that long ago, Sister. The situation with the cartoon that caused Muslims to feel insulted happened within this decade.
    Granted...there's been a few, hasn't it? It's still insane, though.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Granted...there's been a few, hasn't it? It's still insane, though.
    True, and there's also a lot of hypocrisy among the masses. For instance, when that French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo was supposedly [*] attacked by radical Muslims, everyone sided up with the magazine and people were wearing T-shirts with the text "Je suis Charlie" ("I am Charlie") on them. But then when Charlie Hebdo was restored to its former operation and it published another mocking cartoon — and this time, it didn't have anything to do with Muslims — those very same people who bought and wore the T-shirts were now reacting with outrage to the new cartoon.

Humans...!

[*] Supposedly, because there were some severe irregularities in the reporting and the footage, such as a police officer being shot in the head with an AK-47 at point blank without that there was even so much as a splatter of blood, let alone that his skull would have exploded — as could be expected when a person is hit in the head by an automatic rifle chambered for the Russian 7.62 x 39 mm round. Pardon my graphic description, but at the bare minimum, there should have been a hole the size of a golf ball in the back of that police officer's head — the entry wound in turn would have been smaller than 1 cm in diameter at that range.

Many in the alternative community were labeling the attack on Charlie Hebdo's headquarters a false flag operation, and most of the evidence seems to suggest that this would indeed have been the case.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Dreamtimer (4th March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), lcam88 (5th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Just a thought. In Australia the current vaccine (mandated) schedule - for babies to four years of age is 41. Some of the vaccines are multiple. I wonder how long it will take for the health effects to become obvious? Some Babies/Children don't get to leave the medical clinic as death is immediate or soon after the actual medical professional has completed the injection.

Those Babies/Children who survive - how long until their little bodies cannot fight all the adjuvants and man made vaccines? Also - what impact on society will there be when those Children included in the current vaccine schedules cannot live proper healthy lives?? Just thinking out aloud ....

Much Respect - Amanda

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Dreamtimer (4th March 2017), Elen (5th March 2017), lcam88 (5th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My son may end up doing biological research related to vaccines. If he does I will speak with him about these concerns and get his ideas and thoughts.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Elen (5th March 2017), JRS (6th March 2017), lcam88 (5th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Since I'm here, I'll comment:

Quote Originally posted by Mr Farrell @ gizadeathstar.com
    I am increasingly alarmed at the amount of power people are willing to surrender to big corporations, and to the GMO-pharmaceutical complex. Over the years I've been attempting to alert people not only to the dangers of these products, but more importantly, to the dangers of the mercantilist policies and corporate-government linkage that has been erected to protect them. Recently, one commentator on one of my blogs on this subject pointed out that one of my blogs contained an error: I had maintained a speculative scenario in which big pharma could be sued. The individual pointed out that vaccine makers cannot be sued under current law. Well, to be frank, I knew that, though I was not clear about that in my blog. But the commentator raised the point I was trying to make anyway: such a policy enshrined as a "law" is another case of the same mercantilism at work; and in the absence of the protection of law, and without recourse in complaints before the courts, phramceutical companies can, in effect, put whatever they please into their vaccines (and it appears they've been doing just that), and turn entire populations into their lab rats. They then control the discussion through control of journals and paid-for "science", and work to mandate vaccinations in the general population.
    Link

More context:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/03/ne...-march-2-2017/

And I'll remind everyone that at least in the state of California, vaccines are mandatory.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Dreamtimer (5th March 2017), Elen (5th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Icam88 & Others - Although the pharmaceuticals would be challenging to fight in court, it would in all likelihood be for two reasons only. First aspect is the pharmaceutical companies would have their own legal teams who would be prepared in advance. Secondly - anyone who wants to initiate legal action has to prove the vaccine injury.

I am sure vaccine injuries can be proven but it would take a lot of 'fighting the good fight' in that, proving a newborn baby was perfectly healthy - is almost impossible - given that the first shots are given almost as soon as they are born. Science dictates a Control and unless a Control is in place - in a court it becomes one persons word against the other.

I think the most startling discovery for me, personally, when I really researched vaccines properly is this aspect: There are no scientific medical testing results. There are no professional papers that analyse the injecting of not only multiple vaccines but multiple adjuvants. When I was delving into research I started to look for the scientific medical testing of multiple vaccines as well as multiple adjuvants but when I read an article that cited a PhD Immunologist who was unable to locate test results - I thought to myself I am probably not going to find that aspect of my research. I read hundreds of articles, in books and journals and searched my library - not just the worldwideweb. I read several articles that cited medical professionals who could not locate testing results.

A more positive note is that a legal practitioner who practices near to where I live, is gaining positive court results when representing the difficult task, of divorced parents when one wants to vaccinate and one does not. The legal practitioner is also utilising expert witnesses via videolink - to lessens legal costs. A legal practitioner who is awake - they do exist.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we seek answers - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 23rd April 2017 at 01:42.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Dreamtimer (5th March 2017), Elen (5th March 2017), JRS (6th March 2017), lcam88 (5th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I remember seeing an article on gizadeathstar or on Rappaports blog where a scientific paper associating vaccines with autism complications was unpublished.

If a case requires scientific medical testing to part of the presentments, obviously we can all be rest assured that those types of presentments will never be complete.

The way I see it: We are being obligated to give our kids hundreds of injections that contain undisclosed substance cocktails produced by companies that cannot be held accountable for their actions.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2017), Dreamtimer (5th March 2017), Elen (5th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And so Children rely on society until they become young Adults and live their own lives. With the advent of such massive amounts of chemicals in the vaccines - some to the best of my understanding that are completely untested and some that should never be injected into any Child - I cannot help but wonder how and if they will be healthy.

Some signs are already evident. When a Child dies immediately upon receiving a vaccine - that is a huge warning and it is not just one. I have had a first hand conversation with a father who watched his daughter - unable to move or speak after the final Gardasil vaccine. The plan is to also give the three course Gardasil to little boys.

If you have Children and they are healthy and suddenly they develop an allergy or asthma or their speech is delayed or they experience neurological problems - I don't think there is an antidote. The saddest part is that once the vaccine injury is evident - there is no going back.

Everyday I look at the world upon which we live and I wonder when that final huge wave of awakening will come ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th March 2017), JRS (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just found an enlightening article. Please read and make your own conclusions.
    http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/...st-doctor.html

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th March 2017), JRS (7th March 2017), modwiz (6th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Just a thought. In Australia the current vaccine (mandated) schedule - for babies to four years of age is 41. Some of the vaccines are multiple. I wonder how long it will take for the health effects to become obvious? Some Babies/Children don't get to leave the medical clinic as death is immediate or soon after the actual medical professional has completed the injection.

Those Babies/Children who survive - how long until their little bodies cannot fight all the adjuvants and man made vaccines? Also - what impact on society will there be when those Children included in the current vaccine schedules cannot live proper healthy lives?? Just thinking out aloud ....

Much Respect - Amanda

Staying Australia centric at the moment this may interest you Amanda if you are not aleady aware of it.

I just came across this article today, which if correct makes interesting reading, showing Prime Minister Turnbull & his wife's connections to pharmaceutical companies making vaccines:

"Australia’s politicians are deeply tied to pharmaceutical corporations, the British Monarchy, and other corporate and institutional powers which threaten the freedom and prosperity of Australian citizens.

One product of this hegemony is Australia’s “No Jab No Pay” law, which strips welfare from citizens who refuse vaccination for themselves or their children.

You could say people should just go without government welfare, and that’s a good idea for participants in the philosophy of independence from the system (Voluntaryism or Agorism),
    but the “system” in Australia has been constructed to make it difficult for anyone who is left out.

They can use this as leverage to cut off other necessities from citizens who refuse vaccination.

Without regard for the world of evidence for why people should not vaccinate, politicians and mainstream media speak of “improving vaccination rates.”

In its full perspective, No Jab No Pay is an eventuality when you see who holds power in the country. Let’s start with the Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull.

He’s a multi-millionaire, with a chairman of a pharma corporation (who works with Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline) for a wife.

According to Money Morning:

“Australia’s new prime minister is a wealthy man. Last night, much was made of the fact that he doesn’t need to be in public life to have power and financial reward.
    He’s already amassed quite a fortune. Even before he entered politics. Various sources estimate his net worth at between $180 million and $200 million.”

In the mid 90’s, Turnbull invested 500,000$ in OzEmail and returned with about $60 million.

He wasn’t a good actor in response to questions about his finances, saying:

“When I was in business I did best out of start-ups. But OzEmail was a long time ago… I can’t live off my OzEmail laurels forever.’ ‘I don’t have private equity investments any longer because
    a) I’m in Parliament and b) I don’t have the time… Since I’ve been in Parliament my investments are rather limited. It’s all there on the record. It’s very boring and passive.”

Similar to how ex-FDA commissioner Margaret Hamburg’s husband owns a hedge fund called Renaissance Technologies, which owned stake in pharmaceutical companies she failed to properly regulate,
    the Australian Prime Minister and his wife Lucy Turnbull get rich together.

While the Prime Minister leads government, and pushes for mandatory vaccination to the benefit of pharmaceutical companies, his wife Lucy is chairman of the pharma corporation Prima Biomed.

CVac, the “cancer vaccine” is a main product of this corporation, still not seeing success. As we have exposed in past articles, figures in academia and government hype cancer causing viruses over
    avoiding carcinogens and general good health to profit from vaccination.

Her company has worked closely with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical corporations, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline.

The Prime Minister even has financial ties in tobacco, which may lead to a rabbit hole if you want to research it, considering that in Australia tobacco is very strictly regulated with only pictures of mouth or lung cancer allowed on the few brands of cigarette permitted to be sold in the country.

Complete article
    http://themindunleashed.com/2017/03/...ccination.html

Author:
    Cassius Kamarampi is a researcher and writer from Sacramento, California. He is the founder of Era of Wisdom, writer/director of the documentary "Toddlers on Amphetamine: History of Big Pharma and the Major Players," and a writer in the alternative media since 2013 at the age of 17. He focuses primarily on identifying the exact individuals, institutions, and entities responsible for various forms of human slavery and control, particularly chemicals and more insidious forms of hegemony: identifying exactly who damages our well being and working toward independence from those entities, whether they are corporate, government, or institutional.
    Last edited by RealityCreation, 9th March 2017 at 11:38.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (10th March 2017), JRS (9th March 2017), modwiz (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    RealityCreation & Other Interested People - I have briefly read about the connections to big pharma as it is called and the leader of Australia. Although leader is a moot point. I mention this as he became a leader after a closed door, private, secret,non public meeting - out of a room emerged Australias new leader. Hmmm.... I know I am not the only person to notice the situation....

Profit is fast becoming a very public issue with regard to vaccines. I first became very interested when I was approached to help parents, in my capacity as a Teacher. There are a lot of mothers and fathers who do not want to vaccinate. Some do not need any government assistance as they are financially able to support their families but there are many who need the financial assistance. The current situation appears to be this; Should your Child be unvaccinated then they can be refused enrolment at a school and the parents can be refused government assistance. This is a recipe for disaster.

Friends in America have told me that the push for vaccination is also on in their country - however - many people are moving. People are willing to move to a state that does not push for vaccines. I do think that we are reaching an impasse of sorts. People are waking up. Even people who are deeply asleep are still managing to ask questions about certain aspects of our current society.

Change is in the air. Vaccines are a huge topic of discussion - let's keep the discussion open as is it the only way we will learn. Children who are vaccine injured are going to need a lot of support and I am wondering where that will come from ... I mention this because the one thing that is assured is this: People will continue to bring Children into this world.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we seek answers and solutions - Amanda

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (10th March 2017), modwiz (9th March 2017), RealityCreation (9th March 2017)