Thread: Full soul integration and higher self contact, continuing Chris Thomas's message.

Synagex

Full soul integration and higher self contact, continuing Chris Thomas's message.

Hello I felt I needed to create a separate thread as not to respectively bombarded Herbert's excellent thread on Chris Thomas's work and info. This is just an of shoot from Herbert's thread directed at full soul integration at contacting your higher self, evolving your middle self and programing your subconscious and of course bring them into harmony for the betterment of others and your self.

Any info and exercise on this related subject are much appreciated along with experiences good or bad that might give us a heads up on what to expect and how to avoid pit falls others have experienced.

I will share what I know and look forward to others points of views and ways of fully Integrating the soul into the body.

Thankyou Herbert for starting the other thread, without that I would not have been attracted here to share and learn and talk about what I know.

I will copy a few of my earlier posts to start my process as I need to explain in order the nature of the selves and there associated body's and how they relate to soul intergration. Then move into some forms of exercises much latter.

There are some very basic things which need to understood before you can fully appreciate the deeper aspects of full soul integration.

At the very core of it all is the complete understanding of the concept of the three minds, or selves of the physical unit. Now when I say "unit" I am referring to the united parts of the complete human being. The complete unit is made up of several parts, starting first of all with the three minds, or selves, plus the physical body.

Two of these minds called the lower self and the middle self are basically in the body. The 3rd mind the higher self is basically outside the body. All three of these together with the physical body make up the unit. Crucial to an understanding of this is the concept that the brain is not the mind. It is only the mechanism used by the three minds to control and use the body. And the body is only the vehicle in which all the rest live for this life time.

The first of the three minds the low self also known as the subconscious, not low because it is lowly or demeaned in any way but because it is below the level of consciousness. It is the deep self, the hidden self.

Actually it has fantastic and important jobs to do. It controls all the autonomic functions of the body. It is the computer like store house of all memory. It is only through the low self that we can contact or be contacted by the high self. The low self compares to a super powerful computer whose ability to store knowledge from the 5 senses is limitless.

Yet it has very limited reasoning power of it's own. Unless other wise directed it will react to everything and anything based directly upon the sum total of previous programming, as put there by us our parents our teachers our governments, TV and friends etc, and by our own reading and thinking patterns. It can not do otherwise. And if incorrect or illogical programing has been put in, that is what will come out.

The subconscious is the seat of emotions, not logic. The subconscious reacts it does not Initiate action. Laughing, crying, loving, even hating are spontaneous reactions by the subconscious to previous conditioning, and will be logical or illogical depending upon that previous input.

The other minds will be discussed next and how they make up the complete human being with all ten bodies which when aligned and a clear path has been made and balance has been achieved full soul Intergration is achieved. Just takes me ages to type it up and get it as clear as I feel it should be.

I have massive hands and fingers and the most smallest touch screen letters so keep spelling things wrong. Not much better on my phone but still phoning the wrong people and communicating with strangers can bring interesting results.

Hello how you all doing hope you are all well. Going to carry on with my ramblings about soul Intergration carrying on with some basic prerequisite Info.

Now the next mind is called the middle self and compares to the conscious mind of today's psychiatry and psychology. The middle self is the one who speaks so by inference then it is the middle self which is the one who can think and reason. It is this conscious mind which can decide to have a little talk with its self ( with the subconscious ) look at the possible reactions and decide objectively which to do.

It is these two minds which inhabit the unit or resins within the body.

The third part of our mental trinity is basically outside of us and is called the higher self. It is outside our bodies and above us. It is somewhat equivalent to the superconcious concept but it is much more.

For one thing your high self connects up to the great company of high selves through which you are connectedly to the high self of everyone on earth. Above that is the God high self or greater spirit, to great to be knowable by man at the moment.

Your high self is that part of the great high self which is with you all through your life. It is that part which is yours to know personally. It is your spark of God. It is your small part of the great over mind or universal mind, which waits above you to be called upon by you for help. Other wise it does not Interfere with your life, there is our free will, and we can continue to use it until we are ready to ask for and accept help from the high self.

What we are looking to do for full Intergration is to learn to bring the high self into direct and more constant contact with the hidden self and middle self. In other words to bring the three selves into balance to act together for the good of the unit and for the good of others.

But you have to learn to get into intentional contact with the high self and bring it into union with the other two selves. This sounds like other phrases you've heard, such as, seek ye the father within. I believe that the phrase should be, seek ye to bring the father within. That is what Jesus realy meant especially during the years of his ministry was a perfect example of someone who was fully merged with his high self, all three selves fully blended into a perfectly balanced unit always operating on a godly level.

And this is available to you all.

When these three minds are in unison and ballanced this is called being, when we merge them with a physical unit which is a human we get what we have been working towards for so long, we become a complete human being. Mission complete then just enjoy the experience of the environment.

I can explain next how we have ten bodies that make up the complete human being unit.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), modwiz (29th May 2017)

Synagex
    OK this is where we get into some knowledge you will not find in Chris Thomas's books, not that he does not know it maybe.

The ten bodies of man. The complete human being is actually made up of ten parts. First there are the three selves, or minds that I talked about in earlier posts. Next each one of those minds has it's own level of vital force, or energy which it can use.

As you go up the scale each for each force is higher in vibratory rate and power. Thirdly each mind has it's own physical structure in the form of a "shadow" body or etheric body. These are the matter vehicles which each mind uses to accomplish things on it's own level of activity. The tenth part is the physical structure which all the others inhabit and use during the life of the unit.

There is a lot of Information to absorb so you can have a clear vision of what is actually going on when you start full Intergration process and CT'S work and advice on topics like the giveaway and certain meditations are good, if your not carefull and do not know what is actually taking place and know yoursef as you integrate yourself you can get into trouble. Because as you start opening paths and letting those energy's in you could be prone to partial take overs or possession, and if you use incorrect protection methods you shut of the Intergration proccess through incorrect protection practices.

You are far better of in the long run even if it takes you moire than one life or all your current life to correctly and safely open up the gates of power than to rush in with a few exercise without really knowing what is happening.

Take what you can from what I share and if it fits a feels good wear it.

You want to make sure you are Intergrating you soul into your body and not I warn you Velon soul into your newley charged 12 steam DNA meat suit. My may just be designing and building the perfect physical unit for a perfect walk in, and everyone is talking a bout how the V are trying to use cosmic gates and other means to enter our solar system and planet.

Be carefully what you invite into your evolved body as it may not be you.

A very large part of the new age hype is all about connecting to your higher self or something else.

All you need is love to start and hurt no one or nothing with hate. Know yourself. I will talk more about the ten bodies soon.

Hello carrying on with the related subject of chris thomas and full soul integration i want to go further in to the shadow bodies and the energy levels of the three selves. so far i feel that it is ok to share this common but differing knowledge.

let's begin with the subconscious and re examine it, this time focusing on it's shadow body. the shadow body of the lower self comp!lately duplicates the normal physical structure . notice that i used the word normal. the physical structure that is normal for one person may not be the same as what is intended as normal for another. that kind of decision is made on higher levels than the earthly plane.

the shadow body interpenetrates and duplicates every cell of the body. this is the answer or part of the answer to healings of all kinds. you see the aka body is flexible in a way the physical body is not, and though it is physical too it is on a different vibratory level. it can be thought of as a memory structure , or mind mold structure of the normal being. you can break you physical arm but you can not break the mind mold of the aka arm.

a cancer may attack the body , but the aka mold does not change. indirectly this same principal is illustrated with the kirilian photography experiments on a leaf, where they cut of part of the leaf yet the whole corona still photographs.

the brain is not the mind, the aka body of the subconscious does not just contain that mind it is that mind. the physical brain is only a device for the memory and the subconscious to focus, for causing the physical body to function.

the aka body is flexible like sticky stuff with the properties of being g endlessly flexible and endlessly stretching, all without disturbing it's basic form of being the exact double of the physical body. when ever you touch anything a thread of this sticky stuff attaches to the object or person. and this aka thread will remain unless care fully and purposefully severed.

it is possibly dawning on you that you have literally thousands of these treads connecting you to people and things all over tbhe world. that is abso!lut!key true. it is also true that the subconscious can even send out an aka thread and fasten it to someone you simply look at. or something or some one you simply concentrate on, if you wish to.

along these threads information and energy's can be transmitted and recieved. this is the explanation to all esp phenomenon.

it is along these threads that any negative energy's from others can travel and telepathic influences can also reach you. in powerful cases even looks from those that know how can attatch themselves to you with this thread.

you can do as much of the giveaway exercise as you like but if these thread s are still attached to you you may find you are crawling up a slippery slope.

if the subconscious is programmed with negative info then this will dominate your life, properly cleared and positively programmed then it is your best friend.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), modwiz (29th May 2017)

Synagex
    Hello again am going to carry on with full soul and body alignment.

The next part to consider is the middle self and it's Aka body or shadow body. The middle self spirit is the one so often confused with the concept of the soul, since it is so obviously of a higher mental order than the subconscious. The shadow body of the conscious mind also Interpenetrates with the physical body, and it is this etheric body sometimes seen by psychics as extending one to three inches outside the physical body.

This middle self body operates on a higher vibratory scale than the lower self, and strictly on the mental level. It does not Interfere directly with the operation of the physical body by the subconscious. That is not it's primary function. This middle self Aka structure is the part of us which reasons abstractly, can rationalize and intelectualize, and can speak. It to uses part of the physical brain but not the same part as the subconscious.

Notice how well this fits with the recent right/ left brain theories and also with alpha wave meditation ideas. These all aim towards blending of the two functions. Which is saying nothing more than "learn to get in touch with your other selves."

Which means get the middle self, the subconscious and eventually the higher self into mutual direct communication. The benefits have been known for thousands of years. In short then the middle self and it's shadow body can be said to be the part which we present to the world as our personality.

It would appear that the main focus of the middle self is in the left brain, since it is the conscious mind which speaks and is the one which reasons logically, etc. The right brain seems to be the source of imagination, visualization and abstract thought. In other words it is here that the creativity and pure wisdom of the high self can focus, when allowed by a clear pathway and when asked by the conscious and subconscious minds to do so.

There is of course some interaction between all three parts all the time. The lower self is the connecting link between the middle self and the high self. The aim is to increase the ammount of Interaction between the three minds of man, and therefore between the three parts of the brain system. The left the right and the conecting stem.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), modwiz (29th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    ok.. the three mind thing. i call the lower self "the joker".. this is the self that gets you to do the things you wanted to learn from.. the high self is the life maker, is neutral and oversees that your life path is going in the right direction. but this third mind is a bit weird. (i know i left out stuff for both lower and higher selves.. so dont be condescending. it wasnt needed is all)

so, why does it feel as if the mind sets in the head? ex. when i think it seems to generate from the top of me noggin or in the head.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2017), Aragorn (29th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017), Maggie (29th May 2017), modwiz (29th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    ok.. the three mind thing. i call the lower self "the joker".. this is the self that gets you to do the things you wanted to learn from.. the high self is the life maker, is neutral and oversees that your life path is going in the right direction. but this third mind is a bit weird. (i know i left out stuff for both lower and higher selves.. so dont be condescending. it wasnt needed is all)

so, why does it feel as if the mind sets in the head? ex. when i think it seems to generate from the top of me noggin or in the head.
    Imagine a little helicopter in the noggin and put your sense of self there.
    Imagine that little helicopter can fly down through the throat, to the chest and fly into the heart.
    Imagine the sense of self there and then go lower into the belly, to the floor of the body and know the differnt environments of being in the belly, in the heart, then down down down in the pelvic floor.

I think this loosens up the sense of being. For me where everything important can seem to only be all in the head, it started unraveling more layers of "me".

Today I was really triggered by a feeling of shame. It was buzzing all over me. Someone ordered me to do something in a rude bossy manner in a room with several people hearing her. Specifically it was being told by a shop owner at place I am doing chair massage in: Go outside and "drum up business". It implied all kinds of failure to do the right thing. Her explanation was that she is anxious for me to have clients so I can be paid. She might have meant well but it came over as like a critical voice of authority. I could have just overlooked it even laughed but I felt assaulted. It was doubtless, my narcissistic ego who was in danger.

I felt shame over being unable to calmly respond. I felt so helpless over my feeling so helpless...a feedback loop into some weird trippy hellish shame (that is all I can call it but there is much charge of lots of shades)

I FELT SO TERRIBLE and had to go home.

There it is: I have narcissm in my character, I will cut and run or go to war over a slight. My back gets raised at any hint of criticism. I know that and being a part of a group of people can trigger loads of unresolved anger. I know that at one level and react all the same. That adds to my misery when it all hits.

The feeling of assault was covering my body like asphalt heat and I reacted as if I was a child who was caught dawdling around and then feeling so childish and knowing it was a NOTHING to get all upset over, I feltshame. I confronted her about it, told he I didn't like what happened. She knew it had sounded wrong. This did nothing to settle my whole body emotional freak.

I think that by loosening up my sense of being in the head has unleashed the feelings that I used to feel numb about "all in the noggin". This is very awkward in terms of relating.

I was not acting at all mature but I did take care of myself and now I feel so much better. By knowing something was important and not rationalizing or going numb, my "right direction" was maintained. It feels a bit like integrating? That is until tomorrow.

I admit that I believe I am a recovering narcissist and that seems about healing my "CRITICAL programming" which won't let me just be. There is such a defensive shell to dissolve in layers and layers. I am accepting shame that just being me is certainly not enough for some part of me. At least I do feel it.
    Last edited by Maggie, 29th May 2017 at 05:50.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2017), Aragorn (29th May 2017), DMt. (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017), Greenbarry (29th May 2017), modwiz (29th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Beautifullll share Maggie, felt that.

Like the halocopter also

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017), Greenbarry (29th May 2017), modwiz (29th May 2017)

Members who have read this thread: 1