Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Standing Stones Theory

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Standing Stones Theory

Okay, so watched the flat earthy forest vid >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5O6oVMSkw

On meditating on the ramifications of information, the one amazing thing that tickled my brain was, are the standing stones world wide, part of our old ones in the past endeavouring to reconnect earth grid/ley lines/data connection etc through them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th August 2016), Cearna (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (12th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016), Novusod (13th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (13th August 2016)

Thanks

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th August 2016), Cearna (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (12th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Almost every culture on Earth has mythical stories of giant trees that once existed on Earth.

Tolkien even wrote about them. This is something old Radagast should appreciate.
    The Valar went to Valinor and Yavanna sang into existence the Two Trees, the silver tree Telperion and the tree of golden light named Laurelin. The Trees sat on the hill Ezellohar located outside Valimar. They grew in the presence of all of the Valar, watered by the tears of Nienna.

Each tree was a source of light: Telperion's silver and Laurelin's gold. Telperion had dark leaves (silver on one side) and his silvery dew was collected as a source of water and of light. Laurelin had gold-trimmed leaves and her dew was likewise collected by Varda.

One "day" lasted twelve hours. Each Tree, in turn, would give off light for seven hours (waxing to full brightness and then slowly waning again), so that at one hour each of "dawn" and "dusk" soft gold and silver light would be given off together.
    The trees were so large they stretched into space and functioned as the Sun and Moon bringing light to the world.

This loosely based somewhat on how Norse mythology saw the the Earth itself as a giant tree.

EDIT: The giant tree is also mentioned in the Bible:

The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. (Daniel 4:11)

Ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their trees. (Exodus 34:13)

Wail, you juniper, for the cedar has fallen; the stately trees are ruined! Wail, oaks of Bashan; the dense forest has been cut down! (Zechariah 11:2)

You shall not plant for yourself any kind of tree beside the altar of the LORD your God, which you shall make for yourself. You shall not set up for yourself a sacred pillar which the LORD your God hates. (Deuteronomy 16:22)
    Last edited by Novusod, 13th August 2016 at 22:02.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Amanda (13th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Cearna (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is a faster paced video that gets to the point much quicker and also has more science to it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wFm4rZbNhw

*Overall I am actually quite torn over the theory. Were these things actually trees or more like living rocks? Gaia the Earth is a living being. These stone trees could just be extensions of Gaia rather than separate living organisms or plants.

We humans know not what we do. Modern day waste pile. What looks like "grass" is actually full grown trees. What will future generations think of this pile in 1000 years.

Those little insect sized verticals on top of the pile are mining trucks.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Cearna (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    The standing stones are not dead trees, these are a specific type of rock. All rocks on Earth are actually a part of an Entity or source God, known to me as the soil God. When Earth began it was only rock, which was originally smaller rocks, that one God gathered together, and compressed into at first one big rock ball, later he made another rock ball which he placed to the side of the first one, then joined the two together like the base of a catamaran. Later the soil God came along and placed soil all over the Earth, the Tree God came later and made trees to grow on Earth and the volcano God at different times made eruptions to change the topography of the surface of Earth according to specific needs. You often hear stories of some of the chinese Spiritual Masters, who upon their death decided to place themselves inside the mountains to reside in.

As far as I understand it, when the first Gods other than the source Gods came to be on Earth they required specific things to be made for specific purposes, this included the standing stones and the Megalithic buildings. I was told the Megalithic buildings were made by these Gods, which included Sophia. Sometimes they cut the stones with lazer beams, but some stones began to resist and refuse to be cut as it hurt them, so they began to realise the stones neede4d to be talked to, explained what the need was and the specific size and shape required, and they were virtually asking to the stones to please let us use them. This is exactly the same idea as the Native Americans and Australian Aboriginals asking that the land ahead will provide them with specific requirements, such as some deer to feed them or some trees to give up old limbs to provide firewood and they only ever used what seemed to be provided for them. So if they were able to talk the stones into supplying the needs for the structures, then it would suddenly be there for them, in the exact measurement required so the spirit of the stone would not be hurt. Then they only needed to move the stone, which was usually done by a team of twelve who could levitate the rocks and place them where required. This was done by a form of telekinetics, but by some of the most powerful Gods imaginable, for this was their task to build and put in place all structures required for the transmitting of energies for specific purposes, since this planet is the chosen planet to transmit light, life force, electrical and magnetic energies to other places. Any use of nukes, or destructive weaponry still indeed hurts and damages this particular God who helps us to gather his own love in the form of energies. The standing stones purpose is to gently permit the transference of that energy from one set of standing stones to another. To use any of these nematodes for any other purpose and remove any, simply always and forevermore reduces the energy supply being sent to us and out to elsewhere. If energy is not able to be picked up by a machine of ours it probably means that the flow of energy had been stopped by the alteration in any way of such circular groups.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), lift the veil (16th August 2016)

Thanks
    Am interested in your views regarding the trees, Cearna. And vid in general.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th August 2016), Cearna (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As I mentioned before I am torn on this topic. Something about the great trees of old resonate with me on a deep soul level even though my rational mind completely rejects the idea. The rational part of me is saying this is just more "flat earth" trolling and is as nonsensical as believing in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny. But then again I just can't look away. This is me right now:

More on the biblical passages:

Daniel 4:11 - The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.

Daniel 4:12 - Its foliage was beautiful and its fruit abundant, And in it was food for all. The beasts of the field found shade under it, And the birds of the sky dwelt in its branches, And all living creatures fed themselves from it.

Daniel 4:13 - I was looking in the visions in my mind as I lay on my bed, and behold, an angelic watcher, a holy one, descended from heaven.

Daniel 4:14 - 'He shouted out and spoke as follows: "Chop down the tree and cut off its branches, Strip off its foliage and scatter its fruit; Let the beasts flee from under it And the birds from its branches.

Daniel 4:15 - Yet leave the stump with its roots in the ground, But with a band of iron and bronze around it In the new grass of the field; And let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, And let him share with the beasts in the grass of the earth.

Daniel 4:16 - "Let his mind be changed from that of a man And let a beast's mind be given to him, And let seven periods of time pass over him.

Daniel 4:17 - "This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers And the decision is a command of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, And bestows it on whom He wishes And sets over it the lowliest of men."
    Although this is a dream sequence it fits in with many of the other destruction passages in the bible such as Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the Tower of Babble, etc. Some of these stories were borrowed from Sumerian mythology such Gilgamesh and the Enuma Elish.

The Gnostics call the god of the Old Testament the Demiurge because he was an evil god and a destroyer of mankind who repeatedly wiped out humanity when it pleased him. Christianity until very recently used to put an emphasis on "God-fearing" rather than God loving. There has very much been a white washing of the religion over the years. If you actually read the scripture it possibly the most violent and psychopathic book ever written.

Related to topics to further discuss later:
    - Christmas trees
    - Jack and the Bean stalk
    - Vedic texts concerning Krishna's war in the heavens

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2016), Aragorn (15th August 2016), Cearna (15th August 2016), Dreamtimer (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "Although this is a dream sequence it fits in with many of the other destruction passages in the bible such as Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the Tower of Babble, etc. Some of these stories were borrowed from Sumerian mythology such Gilgamesh and the Enuma Elish."

There are dreams in the bible and, in my opinion, they're no less meaningful or significant than any other part. The ancients understood the power and importance of dreaming unlike most in our modern world.

This is changing, though. One of my most amazing dreams was of a tree. It was not huge though it did increase in size dramatically in the dream. The most amazing quality it had was being filled with lights that were moving and making music. It was amazing and I took a moment in the dream to savor the experience and to help me recall it.

It would be pretty awesome to see something like that in waking life. The fact that it was in a dream makes it no less significant.

The idea of rocks being alive has been a difficult one for me to understand. When I think of it in terms of energy it starts to have meaning. In fantasy books I've read there are people who can sing to trees or even stone and cause them to grow. There is much we don't know (anymore).

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2016), Aragorn (15th August 2016), Cearna (15th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), Novusod (14th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like the original video got pulled down but there is a mirror here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo

Another bible quote:

Ezekiel 17:24 - "And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it.”

Some passages from the Vedic Texts:

SB 5.16.12
    Standing like flagstaffs on the summits of these four mountains are a mango tree, a rose apple tree, a kadamba tree and a banyan tree. Those trees are calculated to have a width of 100 yojanas [800 miles] and a height of 1,100 yojanas [8,800 miles]. Their branches also spread to a radius of 1,100 yojanas.

SB 5.16.24 — On Kumuda Mountain there is a great banyan tree, which is called Śatavalśa because it has a hundred main branches. From those branches come many roots, from which many rivers are flowing.

SB 5.16.25 — The residents of the material world who enjoy the products of these flowing rivers have no wrinkles on their bodies and no grey hair. They never feel fatigue, and perspiration does not give their bodies a bad odor. They are not afflicted by old age, disease or untimely death, they do not suffer from chilly cold or scorching heat, nor do their bodies lose their luster. They all live very happily, without anxieties, until death.

SB 5.16.19 — Similarly, the fruits of the jambū tree, which are full of pulp and have very small seeds, fall from a great height and break to pieces. Those fruits are the size of elephants,...
    So in the Vedic literature there were 4 giant trees each 8,800km tall that produced fruits the size elephants and rivers of nectar that could grant near immortality.

Sounds a bit like tree of life mentioned in Genesis 3:22.

Also maybe the elites are trying to tell us something.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th August 2016), Aragorn (15th August 2016), Cearna (15th August 2016), Dreamtimer (15th August 2016), Elen (15th August 2016), modwiz (16th August 2016)

Thanks
    Great food for thought thankyou Novusod.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (16th August 2016), Novusod (16th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    OMG, from a geology perspective this is just obnoxiously ridiculous. Rocks just don't form willy nilly, their composition is directly related to their setting of emplacement and the geologic processes that is responsible for their formation.

Volcanic activity has specific rock types associated with it, volcanic rocks. In this case Devil's Tower is made of phonolite, a volcanic rock. Volcanic rocks only occur in volcanic settings.

As the magma cooled and contracted it formed the hexagonal columns. As the overburdened rocked was eroded away, the formation was revealed. The lessening of the overburdened pressure, along with the aide of weathering, such frost wedging, allows the hexagonal columns to decompress and to exfoliate away from the heart of the stock.

Polygonal shapes due to contraction are a natural occurrence as seen in nature.

Here are mud cracks.

WTF!

I watched 11 minutes and I could not stand anymore of the ignorance. The bullshit about petrified rocks was ridiculous too. Again rocks just don't form willy nilly, there is a direct geologic process responsible for their occurrence.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 16th August 2016 at 14:32.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (16th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Novusod (16th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    OMG, from a geology perspective this is just obnoxiously ridiculous. Rocks just don't form willy nilly, their composition is directly related to their setting of emplacement and the geologic processes that is responsible for their formation.

Volcanic activity has specific rock types associated with it, volcanic rocks. In this case Devil's Tower is made of phonolite, a volcanic rock. Volcanic rocks only occur in volcanic settings.

WTF! [/B]

I watched 11 minutes and I could not stand anymore of the ignorance. The bullshit about petrified rocks was ridiculous too. Again rocks just don't form willy nilly, there is a direct geologic process responsible for their occurrence.
    The video could use to hard fact checking as there are a lot of things wrong it. With that said I do believe the original author is on to something. Much like the "Mandela effect" I have been talking about the answer could be purely super natural and not have a scientific explanation. Much of science itself is indeed wrong.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (16th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), modwiz (16th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The largest plateau on Earth is so large it is scale can only be seen from space.

This is the Tibetan Plateau as seen from space. What an 800km wide tree stump would look like:

Certainly looks like a tree stump.

This is a tree that is so huge it would be nearly as large as the Earth and have its own gravity. The sun would never set on this tree because it was bigger than the Earth's shadow.

The local religions of Tibet and India describe a tree so large that it had dominion over the whole world.

They Knew! They always knew. The powers that be just enjoy lying to humanity and mocking us "losers" at the same time for not figuring it out sooner.

Official Earth Day logos: once again the elites are trying to tell us something.
    Last edited by Novusod, 16th August 2016 at 17:10.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (17th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), modwiz (16th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Looks like the original video got pulled down but there is a mirror here:

Another bible quote:

Ezekiel 17:24 - "And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it.”

Some passages from the Vedic Texts:

So in the Vedic literature there were 4 giant trees each 8,800km tall that produced fruits the size elephants and rivers of nectar that could grant near immortality.

Sounds a bit like tree of life mentioned in Genesis 3:22.

Also maybe the elites are trying to tell us something.
    Very good find, Novosod. The Vedas are full of knowledge that has been hidden. I am not surprised that Yahweh, the Demi-Urge, would brag about taking credit for the destruction of the Magnificence of Gaia. The patriarchy has a simmering hate for Her and all evidence of Her love and splendor. The OT gives us many example of this sad excuse for divinity.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (17th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Novusod (16th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    So the Tibetan Plateau is a petrified tree stump? LOL. Okay.

Dirt, soil is made up of clay minerals which are called hydrous alumino phylloslicates. They are basically decomposed continental crust/bedrock which is granite. The main constituents of granite are aluminum (Al) and silica (SiO2) along with cations such as Ca and Na, K, and lesser amounts of Mg, Fe and H20. As a result of their parentage, clay minerals are not that much different than their parent, except for a large addition of water, which is to be expected if you have decomposed granite interacting with groundwater.

Examples of clay mineral chemical formulas:

Kaolinte - Al2Si205(0H)4
    Illite - (K,H3O)(Al,Mg,Fe)2(Si,Al)4O10[(OH)2,(H2O)]
    Chlorite - (Fe, Mg, Al)6(Si, Al)4O10(OH)8
    Vermiculite-(Mg,Fe,Al)3(Al,Si)4O10(OH)2•4(H2O)
    Montmorillonite - (Na,Ca)0,3(Al,Mg)2Si4O10(OH)2•n(H2O)

Now, conversely petrified wood consists of SiO2 (chalcedony - which is another form of quartz).

So if the Tibetan Plateau is a petrified tree stump, then it must be a huge chunk of quartz? Is the plateau completely lacking of soil/dirt? No, it is continental crust (granite) covered by a layer of soil.

That sciency thing allows us to observe and calculate pesky things like chemical formulas, which in geology trace daughter rock to parent rock. Sort of like DNA for rocks.

The Tibetan Plateau formed via the collision of Indian into the Asian continent. It is not a friggen tree stump.

Last edited by lift the veil, 16th August 2016 at 19:07.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (17th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016)