Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Standing Stones Theory

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    You are completely clueless. The CONTINENTS ARE STILL COLLIDING after subduction ceseases. Subuction = consumption of oceanic crust. No more oceanic crust= cessation of subduction. The continents however are still being pushed against each other, hence COLLISION = MOUNTAIN BUILDING!!! The INDIAN CONTINENT IS STILL COLLIDING INTO ASIA , WHICH IS WHY THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS AR STILL GROWING TODAY!!!!!!

GEOLOGY101

Here you go skippy, it is not me just making crap up.

http://www.livescience.com/43220-sub...efinition.html

Oh and by the way smarty pants I did take calculus based physics I and II.
    I never doubted you were making things up. You are parroting everything from the textbooks as expected. I just think those text books are wrong and nobody has gumption to correct them. What you quoted is completely wrong. What is holding the mountains up? If one billion tons of rock are thrust up into mountain formation then how many tons of rock have to be trust down to support that formation. Where is the math? Oh wait there is none.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree at this point.

BTW: your schematic never loaded.
    Last edited by Novusod, 16th August 2016 at 23:57.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2016), Cearna (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016), modwiz (17th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    I never doubted you were making things up. You are parroting everything from the textbooks as expected. I just think those text books are wrong and nobody has gumption to correct them. What you quoted is completely wrong. What is holding the mountains up? If one billion tons of rock are thrust up into mountain formation then how many tons of rock have to be trust down to support that formation. Where is the math? Oh wait there is none.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree at this point.
    So do you think there is just air underneath the continent????? No there are tons and tons and tons and tons of dense thick mantle underneath holding up the crust

The math is there.

The crust is a thin layer atop a very thick dense mantle.

under the Himalayas, crustal thickness reach 50-70km

The mantle is about 2,900 kilometers thick.

Oh my gosh, why doesn't' a heavy battleship sink????? Because there is lots of ocean for it to float upon!

BTW: i have no problem seeing the schematic of the Appalachian mountains, even when I am not logged in.

And don't worry I will no longer argue with you on this thread as you obviously have no understanding of basic geology.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 17th August 2016 at 00:09.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2016), Cearna (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is funny how this theory, and it is a theory only, has seemed to create division form some quarters. I refuse to participate in it. There is nothing to defend when playing with an idea that one is not insisting on its credulity. The flat Earthers have proved to be a rather shrill group that calls non-believes shills. Now we have science poking fun at people entertaining a possible other explanation for some things. Basically, insisting they are right, as if they are nor relying on others for their information. The religion of science has many adherents. Much like Zawi Hawass dismissing any suggestions that classical Egyptology may have some things incorrect.
    Indeed modwiz I am just playing with an idea here to see how far it will go and where it takes me. I am NOT fully committed to believing the Tibetan plateau is a giant tree stump. There is a lot of mythology surrounding the area. Myths of Shangri-La, gateways to underworld, Dali-Lama mysticism, folk religions, and even the elite seem to venerate Tibet for some reason. It is a place many go to seek true enlightenment. I learned about the geology behind mountain formation 20 years ago but it never sat right with me. It always seemed wrong there were no volcanoes in Tibet. After watching "There are no forests on Earth" video it only revived my long term skepticism of geology.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016), Elen (17th August 2016), Jengelen (20th August 2016), modwiz (17th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts

No Forests On Earth Just Shrubs!!!?

This one rocked me! I mean really kept me up fantasizing about dreams I've had of living up in trees, floating in trees, being in tree leaves, and mist and fog. I can't tell you how many things about this rocked me but regardless of what you think of the accent, just watch, follow best you can. When it gets to the heat of the argument it really hits home! Unreal! I just can't even describe at the moment the last few days thoughts! All good, but wow! Just wow.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2016), Aragorn (17th August 2016), Cearna (18th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016), Elen (17th August 2016), modwiz (17th August 2016), Novusod (17th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The ancient writings say there was a 'firmament' above and that it was the reason there was 2.1 atmospheres of pressure on earth or something such as that. May have been 2.8 but the point is there was more pressure then and gravity was different enough to allow a lizard to grow four stories tall and a dragon fly to have a wing span of three feet!! These just two examples of course.

Now lets imagine for a second the story of how the 'firmament came down' and how it happened with roaring thunder and loud booms! Everything we have ever thought is meteor!

What if that is wrong? Lets suppose for a moment there were trees that tall. They had a lot of water content! That water if they were that tall was up there! High up there and my guess is it was misty cloudy as all get out up there with soaking wet clouds all the darn time! Now imagine that a solar flare did scorch earth! It came down and instantly converted all the carbon to silicon, something proven in plasma physics by the way, and did this in minutes because there is plenty enough electrical current to do that. And once we accept that this can happen because indeed in a lab organisms can be fossilized with electrical current as per Thunderbolts Project data, then we conclude that in this type of plasma discharge the hydrogen in the water molecule was converted to fuel and the after effect of this entire exchange is the limestone matrix holding all the fossils in place. That limestone used to be water! My entire area here is a giant shallow ocean of limestone with corral, shells, fish and sand organisms of all kinds frozen right here six inches down.

So if the firmament was organic carbon based life and the carbon was converted to silicon that water weight is now stone and its coming down in a roaring thunder and we lose that pressure we once had and behold, nothing larger than a giraffe can live on earth after because we are apparently 20,000 times less volume than we were before the firmament came down! Now all organic life cannot fully express itself or live as long or be as healthy. Nor can we heal as fast because we no longer have the same mix of CO2 or Oxygen and we don't even have forests really! That fell! Those trees provided canopy that was the firmament mentioned in the bible. That is my theory.

EDIT to add another thought: This discovery brings new questions to the religious and to those that believe in God because if this is an experiment its a second or perhaps mulit-generational experiment and we are but one phase of it! And if this true one has to wonder the true agenda of the very physical beings that created this world! Perhaps its to strip mine it in quarry after quarry until it is all but depleted just to fry everything organic and carbon based again and fill the earth back up with gem and minerals they can mine made from all of us! So we are the gem and mineral mine that the gods create! They simply plasma torch the crap out of us now and then and our entire bodies fossilize! So they come down after this I guess and pull our our organs which are now all various mulit colored gems of great beauty! We're nothing but a product! How is that for humbling!!

The trees were carbon that was converted by enough electrical current to silicon! They were not always silicon trees! The limestone matrix holding all these fossils used to be water! The hydrogen molecule in a plasma discharge of this type necessary to pack neutrons comes from lightning but also sun flares and if sun flares reached out scorching the earth well, it would if enough current was there in minutes convert all the carbon life forms to fossilized stone just as it says in the bible actually. Not that I believe the bible but the point is there are cases documented now of high tension high voltage power lines falling on fallen live tree limbs that were alive trees five years before they were discovered and once found someone had felled part of the live tree so a limb separated from the live part fell on the cables! That fallen limb and root system all were fully fossilized stone when the power company crew came to remove it from the cable! Look it up. It happened in Canada. One of the technicians wrote it up under the name Eric Morton or Molten as I recall. These fossils do not have to be millions of years old based on the new plasma theory discoveries which have led to people being able to turn organic things into gem quality minerals for a price. This fully explains the anomalous finds such as tire rims and spark plugs and other such things as wires found in coal and stone quite well! It can also be duplicated in a lab! His theory of silicon trees is way off! They were carbon life forms!
    Last edited by Jengelen, 17th August 2016 at 18:31.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2016), Aragorn (18th August 2016), Cearna (18th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016), Elen (18th August 2016), modwiz (18th August 2016), Novusod (17th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have seen the before but I just came across this quote by Upton Sinclair:
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

This applies to just about everything wrong with the human race right now. The financialization of lives has ruined everything. When the powers that be stop paying people to lie for a living the truth will come out.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th August 2016), Elen (18th August 2016), modwiz (18th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The world before the flood! Short but good info.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (28th October 2016), Elen (18th August 2016), modwiz (18th August 2016), Novusod (18th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This has got to be a mighty big coincidence. This video was just uploaded on the 16th by a mainstream media sponsored YouTube Channel called Sci-Show.

Silicon-Based Life: Could Living Rocks Exist.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCrrPohyts

Studies from Harvard, NASA, and National Geographic suggest the possibility of silicon based life existing on other planets and possibly on Earth as a shadow biosphere. All these studies are being pushed just after the video "There are no Forests on Earth" went viral.

Either we are being played or the MSM is doing damage control. Hard to tell which at this point.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2016), Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), Jengelen (20th August 2016), modwiz (20th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Look at this strange artifact from Pre-Columbian Mexico. Is it a "cargo cult" interpretation of an ancient mining machine? Certainly looks like it.

Last edited by Novusod, 23rd August 2016 at 18:53.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Aragorn (23rd August 2016), Cearna (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Jengelen (23rd August 2016), modwiz (23rd August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Look at this strange artifact from Pre-Columbian Mexico. Is it a "cargo cult" interpretation of an ancient mining machine? Certainly looks like it.

Great find. Looks like what it is to me. Just with better aesthetics.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), Cearna (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Jengelen (28th October 2016), Novusod (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Great find. Looks like what it is to me. Just with better aesthetics.
    Thanks modwiz. Having such a close find opens up other competing possibilities and more questions. Why are modern engineers designing machines that so closely resemble machines that existed in the past? A double wheeled excavator seems like a unique engineering solution. Technology developed independently and separated by thousands of years could be similar but not that similar. Are our modern day engineers divinely inspired or even the reincarnated souls of the ancient engineers. Thinking too deeply about how to solve a problem could lead to mining of the akashic records of past lives.

The other possibility is shamans in the past having visions of the future from drinking Ayahuasca. The shamans see our modern day equipment and then make little totems based on what they saw in their Ayahuasca vision.

Here is another piece of evidence though that may solidify the theory. The Aswan Obelisk in Egypt:

This kind of machine could produce those famous grooves and dig out the Obelisk in a few days time.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), Cearna (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Jengelen (28th October 2016), modwiz (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I came across this rare political cartoon from 100 years ago. They like to hide the truth right in front of our faces and assume we won't understand.

It is not about oil.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Cearna (28th October 2016), Dreamtimer (28th October 2016), Elen (28th October 2016), Jengelen (28th October 2016), modwiz (28th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Wow, in a way that annoys me a wee bit.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2016), Cearna (28th October 2016), Dreamtimer (28th October 2016), Elen (28th October 2016), modwiz (28th October 2016), Novusod (28th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Thanks modwiz. Having such a close find opens up other competing possibilities and more questions. Why are modern engineers designing machines that so closely resemble machines that existed in the past? A double wheeled excavator seems like a unique engineering solution. Technology developed independently and separated by thousands of years could be similar but not that similar. Are our modern day engineers divinely inspired or even the reincarnated souls of the ancient engineers. Thinking too deeply about how to solve a problem could lead to mining of the akashic records of past lives.

The other possibility is shamans in the past having visions of the future from drinking Ayahuasca. The shamans see our modern day equipment and then make little totems based on what they saw in their Ayahuasca vision.

Here is another piece of evidence though that may solidify the theory. The Aswan Obelisk in Egypt:

This kind of machine could produce those famous grooves and dig out the Obelisk in a few days time.
    Seems so obvious now, thankyou. Feel our bigger researchers, Handcock etc are unaware of this , yes ?.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), modwiz (1st November 2016), Novusod (4th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a new perspective on the Tree theory I am working on.

This is the old Earth as seen from space. The tree didn't stand at the North Pole. It was on the equator. During the day the tree blocked out the sun but still let some light in. Then during the night the tree reflected light back onto the Earth. Because the tree was bigger than the Earth's shadow there was no night time.

This is similar to the Tolkien age of the trees myth.

In the words of Tolkien:
    One "day" lasted twelve hours. Each Tree, in turn, would give off light for seven hours (waxing to full brightness and then slowly waning again), so that at one hour each of "dawn" and "dusk" soft gold and silver light would be given off together.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2017), Dreamtimer (24th January 2017), Elen (24th January 2017), modwiz (24th January 2017)