Thread: Sodium Fluoride - Industrial Waste In Your Water

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Sodium Fluoride - Industrial Waste In Your Water

Am sharing my personal research notes with regard to Sodium Fluoride. Members of the public have asked me to share my research notes on the social website known as facebook - so - I thought I would share here as well. Am aware that not everyone 'does' facebook.

Part 1 - Sodium Fluoride - Industrial Waste In Your Water

Natural fluoride is called Calcium Fluoride. It is used to counter fluoride poisoning. Not at all natural is Fluorosilicate Acid, Sodium Silicofluoride and Sodium Fluoride. The fluoride that is added to water supplies contains Hexafluorosilic Acid and Sodium Silicofluoride. It is highly toxic and classified as hazardous waste. When it has been packaged for transportation, in metal drums it must, by law, be labelled as poison and people handling the transport of the poison must wear complete industrial protective gear.

Sodium Fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminium and phosphate fertilizer industries. Sodium Fluoride has an amazing capacity to combine and increase the potency of other toxic materials. The Sodium Fluoride obtained from industrial waste and added to water supplies is also already contaminated with lead, aluminium and cadmium. It damages the liver and kidneys, weakens the immune system, possibly leading to cancer, creates symptoms that mimic fibromyalgia and performs as a Trojan Horse to carry aluminum across the blood brain barrier. The latter is known as the source of the notorious "dumbing down" effect. It damages and lessens IQ's and is associated with Alzheimers.

Various permutations of Sodium Fluoride are also in many insecticides for homes and pesticides for crops. Sometimes it is even added to baby foods and bottled water. If you are living in an area where the water supplies is fluoridated, if you purchase commercially grown fruits, especially grapes and vegetables that are chemically sprayed and grown irrigated by the fluoridated water - you are receiving a double or even triple dose.

Other items that contain Sodium Fluoride are: toothpaste, infant formula, juice, soft drink, beer, wine, Teflon pans, rat poison, cockroach poison, anaesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, as well as armed services nerve gas.. Scientific evidence over the last fifty years has shown that Sodium Fluoride shortens our lifespan, promotes various cancers, mental disturbances and makes Humans docile and subservient. It was first used in Nazi Germany to make the internment camp inmates docile and to sterilize them. Acute high oral exposure to Sodium Fluoride may lead to nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, drowsiness, headaches, polyuria and polydipsia, coma, convulsions, cardiac arrest and death. Polyuria is related to diabetes and urine production and Polydipsia is related to excessive thirst. Eighteen subsequent studies on Sodium Fluoride and the brain have shown lower IQ's in Children with elevated fluoride levels, even after controlling for other factors that could lower IQ, such as parental education levels, iodine exposure and family income.

Research has shown elevated cancer rates in cities with fluoridated water, cancerous changes in liver cells and unscheduled DNA synthesis. From 1972 to 1974 the number of heart attacks in Antigo Winsconsin doubled in one year, following the addition of Sodium Fluoride to the water systems. Due to the heart attack rate, the Sodium Fluoride was removed from the water supply and the heart attack rate came down. Dr David Brownstein states that Sodium Fluoride inhibits the ability of the thyroid gland to concentrate iodine and research has shown that Sodium Fluoride is much more toxic to the body when there is an iodine deficiency. When iodine is supplemented, the excretion rate of the toxic halides, bromide, fluoride and percholate is greatly enhanced. Dr Brownstein states that after one dose of iodine, the excretion of Sodium Fluoride from the body incresed by 78% and this is very important for those who are drinking fluoridated water.

The most visible effects from Sodium Fluoride in Newburgh's water system are not fewer cavities but instead the high rates of speckled and mottled teeth known as dental fluorosis. After fifty years Newburgh Children have virtually the same amount of dental decay as their counterparts in the 'control' city of Kingston. Sodium Fluoride is placed in the water supply in America and and as such has the highest rate of hip fractures in the world and an epidemic of arthritis in 21 million citizens. No one appears to have noticed when, in an obscure paper published in 1979, Dr Hodge quietly admitted that his safety figures had been wrong.

References

Firewater: Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace. 1:56:49 minutes. Video Documentary.
    How Stuff Works - Stuff They Don't Want You To Know. 6:02 minutes. Video Clip.
    The Fluoride Deception Exposes The Truth About Water Fluoridation and the Phosphate Mining Industry. The Health Ranger. 12:59 Minutes. Video Clip.
    Dentistry News End Fluoridation, Say Over 500 Physicians, Dentists, Scientists and Environmentalists& Sheryl Walters. Natural News - The Consequences of Using Fluoride. Health & Wellness - sott.net - 10th August 2007.
    UK: Evidence is Against Fluoridation - The Bolton News. Health & Wellness - sott.net - 5th September 2008.
    Dr Circus Blog - Dr Mark Circus - Fluoridated Water The Ultimate Evil. Health & Wellness - sott.net - 27th October 2010.
    A Brief Look At Water Fluroidation & The Insanity Of It by ChaoticOrder. Medical Issues & Conspiracies - Above Top Secret - 2nd February 2012.

NB: Written in an easy to understand style. My intention is to incite within readers, the desire to conduct their own research and to seek self-education in an effort to understand the subject of Sodium Fluoride.

Much Peace - as we seek answers to all our questions - Amanda

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th August 2016), Cearna (10th August 2016), Elen (10th August 2016), johnjen325 (12th August 2016), JRS (10th August 2016), lcam88 (10th August 2016), modwiz (10th August 2016), pointessa (10th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 2 - Sodium Fluoride - Industrial Waste In Your Water

As a continuation of Part 1 - I will share a variety of references and the information and evidence to support the fact Sodium Fluoride is toxic to the human body when ingested, in all its forms, when ingested via the water supply as well as other sources.

Many countries no longer add Sodium Fluoride to their water supplies. America continues to place Sodium Fluoride into the water supplies as does much of Australia. If dental decay is lessening then it can be attributed to better dental care from dental practitioners - for those who can afford such care. Even the World Health Organisation has placed information and evidence online that supports the rationale that better dental practitioners, for those who can afford professional dental care, is the reason dental decay has lessened. Please read for yourself.

Even the American Dental Association and Centres for Disease Control advise; Baby formulas should NOT be mixed with fluoridated water because of the high risks of fluorosis, affecting teeth and bones.

MIMS is a medicines information directory established in 1963 and initially titled: Monthy Index of Medical Specialities. MIMS 2007, states; Fluoride is not recommended for anyone with kidney failure, pregnancy or breast feeding.

It is interesting to note that no health and safety studies have been conducted with regard to Sodium Fluoride in water systems. No toxicological studies have been conducted with regard to industrial grade chemicals used with fluoridation in water supplies. For further information consider visiting www.fluoridealert.org

Interesting facts include; In healthy adults 50% of ingested fluoride is retained in the body. In young Children up to 80% is retained, according to Eksterand et al. Adv Dent Res 1994b;8:175-80. Baby formulas made with fluoridated water are no longer considered safe as cited by the American Dental Association in 2006.

The ADA (Australian Dental Association) aggressively promotes fluoridation however in 2006 they stated; The ADA denied any liability for any harm caused by water fluoridation. Now why the change of ideology?

Contained in a paper written by Dr Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H),DD it states; From a worldwide perspective, the current level of iodine deficiency is pandemic. He continues with; According to the WHO (World Health Organisation) 72% of the Global Population is iodine deficient. Also included in the same paper; ...as iodine deficiency is among the top two causes of mental retardation. Associated with this increased iodine deficiency is a 690% increase in cretinism, mental retardation and ADHD, in the last several decades.

Dr Cousens cites in his paper the powerful effects of healing on a number of health issues directly related to iodine deficiency. The list includes; prevention of fibrocystic breast disease, decreased insulin needs for diabetics, activates hormone receptors and helps to prevent certain forms of cancer, destruction of pathogens, moulds, fungi, parasites and malaria, supports immune system, the elimination of toxic halogens from the Human body including radioactive I-131 and the list continues.

The title of the paper composed by Dr Gabriel Cousens is; Iodine - The Universal and Holistic Super Mineral.

Why have I suddenly focussed on iodine and iodine deficiency? When Sodium Fluoride is added to the water system, it depletes the ecology of naturally occurring iodine.

After writing to the local newspaper regarding my concerns, at learning of the toxic nature of Sodium Fluoride, I was contacted by a lovely elderly gentleman by the name of Mr Donald McCleary. He had seen my letter to the Editor in the local newspaper and prompted by his highly educated adult children, sent me his first hand recorded experiences with including iodine in the feed of his farm stock. I will share a section of the notes sent to me by Mr McCleary. "I had experience treating cancer eye in the cattle while I lived west of Scone. After the 1965 drought I fed urea-molasses mixture in licker drums whenever the cattle would take it. I noticed that two cows with developing cancers would be the most eager acceptors of the mix and they seemed to improve, while licking the drums they would go back in appearance, when it rained and the cows would revert to grazing the green paddock."

Mr McCleary continues; "I decided to yard the cows, feed them hay and add Lugol's Solution to their water supply. I added a fluid ounce (30 mls) of Lugol's each day for each cow. After a fortnight the suppuration had dried up and after six weeks the cancers, in one instance as big as half a tennis ball, had reduced back to normal although the cow was now blind in that eye."

"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it." Adolf Hitler. "Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century." Robert Carlton, PhD, former EPA Scientist, 1992.

The above are two quotes utilised as an opening for a paper titled; The Fluoride Conspiracy via http://www.ekostr.com/node/125. The opening paragraph; The history of forcing fluoride on humans through the fluoridation of drinking water is wrought with lies, greed and deception. Governments that add fluoride to the drinking water supplies, insist that it is safe, beneficial and necessary, however, scientific evidence shows that fluoride is not safe to ingest and areas that fluoridate their drinking water supplies have higher rates of cavities, cancer, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis and other health problems.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB: I write in a style that is easy to read and designed to reach the largest possible audience. It is of no use if I write to a university standard and write in a strict academic manner. All I want to do is share information and evidence to people who are strapped for time. Everyone has a right to knowledge and to receive a proper education - all I am trying to do is help. Thank you. Part 3 will be up soon.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2016), Cearna (11th August 2016), Dreamtimer (11th August 2016), Elen (11th August 2016), johnjen325 (12th August 2016), pointessa (11th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 3 - Sodium Fluoride - Industrial Waste In Your Water

In this section I will commence by sharing with you, the scientific categorisation of Sodium Fluoride. According to the Australian National University - Major Groups of Hazardous Chemicals - Dangerous Goods, there are a list of Classes, that classify and give order to Hazardous Chemicals.

Sodium Fluoride is a Class 6 Hazardous Chemical. Class 6 - Toxic & Infectious Substances. Class 6 dangerous goods are hazardous because of their chemical toxicity or biological infectivity to people, animals or the environment. The words 'toxic' and 'poisonous' are synonyms.

Class 6 is divided into sections, with the substances in each division being assigned to packing group I (Great Danger), II (Moderate Danger) or III (Minor Dnager).

Sodium Fluoride is a Class 6 Toxic Substance that has been placed in Division 6.1 - Toxic Substances. These are substances that if swallowed, inhaled, come into contact with skin are liable to cause death - serious injury or to harm human health. Reference: Australian National University Work Environment Group H R Division Version 1.

Looking at the MSDS (Material Data Safety Sheet) for Sodium Fluoride anyone can locate the following information and evidence.

Sodium Fluoride - Chemical Formula NaF. Synonyms: Sodium Fluoride powder, Reagent ACS; Sodium Fluoride Powder, USP, EP, BP, Sodium Hydrofluoride, Sodium Monofluoride.

Hazards Identification. Potential Acute Health Effects: Hazardous in case of skin contact, (irritant), of eye contact, (irritant, corrosive), of ingestion, of inhalation. Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (corrosive). Severe over-exposure can result in death.

it is interesting to note in Section 6 of the MSDS for Sodium Fluoride titled: Accidental Release Measure. Large Spill: Poisonous solid. Stop leak if without risk. Do not get water inside container. What?????

Let's explore that piece of information shall we? Do not get water inside container? However it is perfectly all right to place it in drinking water supplies? Even if a person reading the above comment makes the claim that the Sodium Fluoride is measured and monitored when it is added to drinking water supplies - how do you monitor how much, in terms of dosage, is being ingested by any one individual? This is nothing more than medicating large sections of society with no accurate dosage per individual and certainly without professional medical supervision.

Professionals who have appeared on camera have made some powerful statements, as part of a documentary titled: An Inconvenient Tooth 2:49:31 minutes. The first speaker is Paul Connett Professor Emeritus of Chemistry. He states that fourteen years ago his wife gave him a bundle of papers to read on fluoride. He told her to take them away and that those people are crazy. After reading the papers he states that he was humbled and embarrassed. He looked at the minute amount of fluoride in breast fed babies and compared it to a bottle fed baby - and - expressed concerns about the disparity. He was concerned that the enormous amount of fluoride in the bottle fed baby formula was not on par with mother natures ability to feed babies. Please listen to his questions at the end of his appearance in the documentary. His questions commence at 27 minutes and he speaks for a total of 32 minutes.

Desire Grover is the second speaker and she states the obvious: Our right to choose is being violated. No one is asking us if we want this stuff in our water.

David Biles Dentist is the third speaker and he states that he believed his medical training as a student dentist. He conducted his own research and realised that we have been manipulated.

Peter Van Caulart is the fourth speaker. His professional credentials include; Instructor/Professor/Teacher/Master in the Water Treatment training business. In a class one day a student approached him and stated; "You should take a look at some of the new information." Peter Van Caulart cites his own medical issues that stem directly from working in the area of Sodium Fluoride.

Please consider watching an excellent documentary titled; Firewater: Australia's Industrial Fluoride Disgrace 1:56:49 minutes. The documentary includes information and evidence such as; Beaconsfield Tasmania was the first Australian Community to have Sodium Fluoride added to the drinking water in 1953.

At the 6:24 minute mark viewers are shown exactly where Sodium Fluoride emanates. At the 7 minute mark viewers see a company site that manufactures phosphate fertilizer and are informed that; smokestack scrubbers remove the leftover by-product of the phosphate fertilizer processes. If the first ten minutes of such an excellent documentary do not enrage you - perhaps you are not paying attention!

A Government NSW Health brochure sent to me by my local shire council states; What is fluoride? Fluoride occurs naturally and has been present on earth before life itself. In reference to the Government NSW Health brochure, I conducted my own research and studied the scientific Table of Elements and fluoride is not tabled. Listed as an earth element on the brochure, in very small print referenced by an asterisk and away from the original question and response - is - the word fluorine.

Fluorine may be listed on the scientific Table of Elements but that is not what is being added to the water supplies. Calcium Fluoride is natural however Sodium Fluoride is not natural.

The most powerful information and evidence I have studied to date is the scientific research of Dr Weston Price. His research was conducted prior to World War II and published in 1938. His scientific research predates the addition of Sodium Fluoride to water supplies. His research has been published in book form with the title: Nutrition and Physical Degeneration A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects. Chapter 19. Physical, Mental and Moral Deterioration page 345; "After one has lived among the primitive racial stocks in different parts of the world and studied them in their isolation, few impressions can be more vivid that that of the absence of prisons and asylums."

Dr Weston Price started his research with the intention of studying teeth and dental decay and what he discovered was much more than even he expected. It is recorded on page 361; "With the movement of the maxillary bones laterally, as shown progressively in Fig.126, there was a very great change in his physical development and mentality. He grew about three inches in about four months. His moustache started to grow immediately.... His mental change was even more marked."

The reference above is about Dr Weston Price moving some teeth and bones in the mouth of a young man who had the mental capacity of a small child. The correct positioning of teeth saw him gain mental capacity and grow exactly as nature intended. Had Dr Weston Price not conducted research - the young man would have remained sitting on the floor playing with toys in the manner of a toddler.

Sodium Fluoride is toxic to humans, animals and the environment. We do not need it in the water supplies and it offers no assistance to the prevention of dental decay. Learn and keep learning about this and other toxins that are present in our lives.

NB: This paper includes referenced material as a professional courtesy. The information and evidence have been compiled in a manner that has been designed to appeal to a wide variety of literacy levels. It was not composed as a tertiary education assignment for marking and as such has not been composed to a regular university standard.

Please share this paper should you think it will help others. Thank you.

Much Peace - Amanda

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2016), Dreamtimer (12th August 2016), Elen (12th August 2016), johnjen325 (12th August 2016)