Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: We are the Dream Doctors - We Are !!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I know...I would call that 'synchronicity'. It happens.
    So would I so, it got left out. Stating the obvious is boring.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Very dear friend who was staying with us recently and I have taught 1320 alongside her > Vasumi > http://timewaves.org/ , lots of more fluffy than logical me, we taught well together, we probably rolled our eyes when the other was teaching lol.
    And below, easyish to follow arkeytypal site ish.

http://studiofictus.com/category/dreamspell/tribes
    Last edited by Aianawa, 7th April 2018 at 21:50.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018), modwiz (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    This lady may shed some light for you >
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasil-zaaraliev-689823b

CEO

Planet Art Network (PAN) - Bulgaria

January 2006 – Present (12 years 4 months)

ПАН България /Планетарна Мрежа по Изкуствата/ е автономно звено от Мрежата за Планетарно Изкуство (Planetary Art Network - PAN), която свързва стотици ПАН групи в повече от 90 страни на 5те основни континента. Ние сме обединени от нуждата за завръщането към естественото време и връзката с планетата Земя, както и с Вселената, от която сме неразривна част. Нашата обща цел е разпространението на 13-лунния календaр, който, заедно с галактическия календар - Цолкин - синхронизира Земята с нашата Слънчева Система и съответно с Галактиката. Тези два календара внасят честота на вибрация 13:20, която е естествена за Вселената и която определя следващия етап от човешката еволюция - преминаването към по-високите нива на измерение - 4то и 5то.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm afraid she's not going to understand the above either, Vern. You have to keep in mind that she's Bulgarian, so English is not her native language, and Aianawese is only understood — to a certain degree — by longstanding members of The One Truth.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), modwiz (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    To learn the basics and extremes of some facets of natural time, this site is best imo > https://lawoftime.org//

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018), modwiz (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That sounds impressive and ominous, Modwiz.

I looked up Bill's birthday as the 23 of February.

Mine is Blue Galactic Monkey

I harmonise in order to play
    modeling illusion.
    I seal the process of magic
    with the galactic tone of integrity.
    I am guided by the power of vision.

G force is red crystal serpent

Earth Family members are:

Yellow warrior
    Red Dragon
    White Worldbringer

Yellow seed wave spell - Power of Flowering.

What is the Plasma, I wonder?
    Are u saying you have the influence of the Yellow warrior...if so could you explain the nature of that one? I'm curious about that.

I did look up compatibility with my ex. I had to laugh. The result was...you will be too harsh with her because she's an idiot with a brick wall for a brain. Damn, if that wasn't accurate.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    So would I so, it got left out. Stating the obvious is boring.
    perhaps, but I thought it was worth noting in the event anyone did miss it, even you...my inscrutable friend.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This lady may shed some light for you >
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasil-zaaraliev-689823b

CEO

Planet Art Network (PAN) - Bulgaria

January 2006 – Present (12 years 4 months)

ПАН България /Планетарна Мрежа по Изкуствата/ е автономно звено от Мрежата за Планетарно Изкуство (Planetary Art Network - PAN), която свързва стотици ПАН групи в повече от 90 страни на 5те основни континента. Ние сме обединени от нуждата за завръщането към естественото време и връзката с планетата Земя, както и с Вселената, от която сме неразривна част. Нашата обща цел е разпространението на 13-лунния календaр, който, заедно с галактическия календар - Цолкин - синхронизира Земята с нашата Слънчева Система и съответно с Галактиката. Тези два календара внасят честота на вибрация 13:20, която е естествена за Вселената и която определя следващия етап от човешката еволюция - преминаването към по-високите нива на измерение - 4то и 5то.
    isn't that cyrillic...whatever that is...I actually had to decode some of that language/dialect for work once upon a time...I don't really even remember when.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), modwiz (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

perhaps, but I thought it was worth noting in the event anyone did miss it, even you...my inscrutable friend.
    The whole point of mentioning it was because of its synchronicity. I thought it was obvious. I may go silent again. I seem to speak a form of incomprehensible English.

Aragorn, do you see why I stay out of posting now? It's a bad mix.
    Last edited by modwiz, 7th April 2018 at 23:38.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don’t see it as a bad mix, Modwiz. You and NAP are still somewhat new to each other. You add to the conversation without being long-winded.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018), modwiz (8th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The whole point of mentioning it was because of its synchronicity. I thought it was obvious. I may go silent again. I seem to speak a form of incomprehensible English.

Aragorn, do you see why I stay out of posting now? It's a bad mix.
    Well with that said, perhaps I do misunderstand you. One has to know the rules of communication to tap into them. If one of your rules is, just understand that I understand then I grok that and obviously there is no need to belabor any point. For a number of years on forums I communicated in that fashion and all I ever got was either, "You're an idiot!" or "Prove It". It was not conducive to merely implying understanding, but I see your point entirely. It's all about 'r-e-s-p-e-c-t'...No?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), modwiz (8th April 2018)

Thanks
    Well with that said, perhaps I do misunderstand you. One has to know the rules of communication to tap into them. If one of your rules is, just understand that I understand then I grok that and obviously there is no need to belabor any point. For a number of years on forums I communicated in that fashion and all I ever got was either, "You're an idiot!" or "Prove It". It was not conducive to merely implying understanding, but I see your point entirely. It's all about 'r-e-s-p-e-c-t'...No?
    On the other hand, in a sense, when I posted that I felt I might be giving you short shrift. As in you might be offended that I didn't 'sense' a 'pre-cognitive' source of your statement. So you see, that is why I pointed out 'synchronicity' because it is very different in nature than precognition (which I'm sure you are aware) And perhaps you don't remember but on Avalon I asked you if you had experience with precognition and you responded yes. So in the end which is it, 'Synchronicity or Precognition'. You could always tell us or just let me do a little divination to determine which...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), modwiz (8th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don’t yet know the meaning of the families in this material. I’m on the upward slope of the learning curve.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2018), modwiz (8th April 2018)

Thanks
    Been a busy boy of late but back into forum flow again now, we could all play a different tune game, life wise lol, calendar wise ?, interested ?, all good knowing ones galactic signature but what does it mean at the next level, using it ?, daily, 13 day waves, 52 day castles, galactic spins etc etc.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2018), enjoy being (10th April 2018), modwiz (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Been a busy boy of late but back into forum flow again now, we could all play a different tune game, life wise lol, calendar wise ?, interested ?, all good knowing ones galactic signature but what does it mean at the next level, using it ?, daily, 13 day waves, 52 day castles, galactic spins etc etc.
    That takes a lot of work, Aianawa. I'm not sure it is even 'wise' to do so. In my opinion it's better to keep with the generalities for a 'feel' of the drift and relying on one's intuition to fill in the blanks.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (9th April 2018), enjoy being (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Here's one for you to chew on Aianawa,

If you could choose any shape in Cosmic creation to be, which one would you choose and why?

I'll start, I would not choose to be the shape of a Blue Chicken.

There is no right or wrong answer but there might be considered a best answer.

And if you don't give a flying you know what, I understand that, too.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2018), Aragorn (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    I would choose the shape of joy and have a goal of bliss.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    I would choose the shape of joy and have a goal of bliss.
    interesting answer... I like it...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2018), Aragorn (9th April 2018)