Thread: Take Care When Buying Food Labelled "Organic"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Take Care When Buying Food Labelled "Organic"

The attached short video clip speaks volumes. Please watch it and learn. Very thought provoking.
    https://www.facebook.com/stfnews/vid...8566452553797/
    Much Peace - as we continue to learn the truth - Amanda

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th August 2016), Cearna (6th August 2016), Dreamtimer (6th August 2016), Elen (6th August 2016), GCS1103 (6th August 2016), Greenbarry (6th August 2016), JRS (6th August 2016), lookbeyond (6th August 2016), pointessa (6th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thank you Amanda for posting this tidbit of info. In my opinion, I DO know with all the toxins falling from the sky, that I am seeing daily, into our water, soils, plants and us.... breathing these in, there is nothing organic anymore.
    damned shame fer sure.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), pointessa (9th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I think the word organic has been utilised to keep people buying fruits and vegetables - even though they are not organic at all. My research into Sodium Fluoride has been an eye opener. When food is watered with tap water that contains Sodium Fluoride - it leaches into the food. When you heat Sodium Fluoride it intensifies and becomes even more toxic. So - all in all - you can buy organic food but a person really needs to ask the question: What makes it organic?

Not spraying the soil and growing foods with pesticides and insecticides - does not - make a food source organic. Does it?

After I saw a banana farmer in Australia via the mainstream news - show the internal structure of a banana that had been subjected to GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) I stopped eating my favourite food. The farmer cut the banana longways and opened it up. The banana had globules that were clearly discernible, scattered along and throughout the fruit. My understanding is that farmed salmon has the same (whitish) globules scattered throughout the flesh.

Be careful people. Learn the truth and as I stated to a friend recently, in a first person conversation: At this point in our history all we can do is make the best choice with what is available.

Much Peace - as we seek answers to our questions - Amanda

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), pointessa (9th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Windancer View Post
    Thank you Amanda for posting this tidbit of info. In my opinion, I DO know with all the toxins falling from the sky, that I am seeing daily, into our water, soils, plants and us.... breathing these in, there is nothing organic anymore.
    damned shame fer sure.
    This is true. However, the flavor is still superior with organic produce and Mother made sure that flavor/aroma were indications of insurance of nutrition. Enhanced nutriotion allows us to deal with other dietary stress with more vigor.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Iwanttoknow (8th August 2016), pointessa (9th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I have found that sprouting is one of the best ways to eat "live" natural food of the highest nutritional quality that can be grown anywhere. Although the seeds probably have the propensity for being exposed to some sort of pollution, you can buy organic or chemical free seeds and then you will have total control of their environment during the sprouting process. The only space you need to grow is enough counter space to accomodate a mason jar. Sprouts are relatively inexpensive to grow as well. Once you get the hang of it you can even travel with your sprouts. You can grow diverse flavors, and textures so it doesn't have to get boring, either.
    Last edited by pointessa, 9th August 2016 at 02:29. Reason: added one more thought!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th August 2016), Aragorn (9th August 2016), Cearna (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), modwiz (9th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I have found that sprouting is one of the best ways to eat "live" natural food of the highest nutritional quality that can be grown anywhere. Although the seeds probably have the propensity for being exposed to some sort of pollution, you can buy organic or chemical free seeds and then you will have total control of their environment during the sprouting process. The only space you need to grow is enough counter space to accomodate a mason jar. Sprouts are relatively inexpensive to grow as well. Once you get the hang of it you can even travel with your sprouts. You can grow diverse flavors, and textures so it doesn't have to get boring, either.
    Brilliant and very nutritious point you have made here. Great suggestion.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th August 2016), Aragorn (9th August 2016), Cearna (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), pointessa (9th August 2016)