Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Farsight - August

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was going to suggest watching videos as there would be indications in them of the methods.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I've already been trying to do that, but as you can see, they have been removing videos as they change things.

Kerry Cassidy interviewed Dick Allgire and Jim Marrs together, for 2 and a half hours. There may be evidence of the previous methodology in that interview somewhere, but I'm not too excited about the idea of listening through Kerry for that long just to look for what I need.

Courtney Brown claims to be doing scientific experiments but yet the all-important methodology is not only being changed, but they're erasing the previous versions.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th September 2016 at 00:40.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I've already been trying to do that, but as you can see, they have been removing videos as they change things.
    Grrrr

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Revisions of the methodology was never an issue for me and, as far as I know, they've explained revisions before haven't they? My issue was with the actual list of data required for the target being amended without it being directly brought to the attention of the public. That's the criteria for defining the target, I consider changes to that to be significant, but, as you know, I don't think that necessarily means something dodgy is going on.

Perhaps Courtney's actions aren't decided on the grounds of what others will think if he doesn't do things as they expect, so, if you want exact words, then yes, I suggest you keep copies of everything published.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    Revisions of the methodology was never an issue for me
    Right, so you wouldn't have been paying attention to that or anything specifically relevant to it in the video which has been removed. That's the info I'm looking for, rather than what the viewers were seeing.

as far as I know, they've explained revisions before haven't they?
    I have only seen Courtney give short explanations in the comments section of YouTube videos where other people noticed the changes. These are not satisfactory and he is misleadingly suggesting in his videos, and on his website, that the current methodology has been the one in play for the whole project. To go along with this deception they have cleansed the website and apparently any videos that say otherwise. Frankly I do not think most people following him are paying that close of attention to even notice this at all, but it's not a trivial issue.

I should reiterate that these aren't trivial revisions because they amount to rewriting the terrible August results. Courtney tries to argue that they actually were a success, even if mixed, but any reasonable assessment of the data from all four viewers shows that this isn't the case.

Again, we could have drawn any of the following from the data for August:

From paper sessions predicting an August event:

Dick Allgire sensed some object moving rapidly through the atmosphere. For the sight of this "fast motion" he associated "searing" temperature. He subsequently writes, "Boom!," "hot" and "molten." He writes "impact pieces rain down," re-emphasizing the fact that he is predicting an impact event, with "scorched soot," "residual heat" and "fused material." He goes on to describe the feel of the blast in more detail, uses the words "atomic" and "nuclear." On page 8 of the PDF he has a nice drawing.

Daz Smith says that "the ground shakes and a structure or structures wobble then fold on themselves downwards," which is about as close to the description of an earthquake as any of the four viewers got. Other than that he mostly just describes generic destruction without attributing a specific cause.

Princess Jeannee only described generic destruction of an urban environment, when examining the subjects, said that they spoke English and were racially a mix of white and "brown" people. She also spent a lot of time on a flying or hovering object over the action, which she thought had something to do with the destruction, and was emitting something like water. She wondered if the city was being attacked by the flying object.

Aziz Brown focused on an energetic force rocketing upward from the surface of the earth. Some words are jotted down describing what's going on: "big fire," "explosion," "gas fire," "olympic torch." Aziz then focuses on a massive fireball/explosion, drawing it out and also writing the words "Hiroshima," "Nagasaki," "atom bomb," "Iraq/Syria."

So between these four viewers we have indications that could have covered any of the following:

- Meteor impact
    - Nuclear/atomic blast
    - Earthquake
    - UFO attacking a city
    - Urban disaster in an English-speaking country
    - Urban disaster at the Olympics
    - Urban disaster involving Iraq and/or Syria

Out of all of these indications from the written sessions, it seems like somebody got lucky that a major earthquake just happened to occur in August, because none of the other crap they were seeing panned out at all.
    Brown claims that he is doing this in a scientific way, but if that were the case he wouldn't be obfuscating the methods. He would be recording them diligently for each month's sessions. He is saving the data for each month's sessions but not the stated methods for obtaining that data. In real science data is useless if you don't know how exactly it is obtained. That's not even 101 stuff, that's stuff I learned in middle school.

Perhaps Courtney's actions aren't decided on the grounds of what others will think
    His repeated claim of wanting to make sure everything is transparent says the opposite. In fact transparency is basically the stated excuse for moving away from using Jim Marrs (of which no mention is made whatsoever on the website anymore): "There is no possibility of cheating with the new approach, and people can see for themselves how the target is picked by the news sources themselves." (link) So this suggests that he cares very much how the public perceives the transparency of the project.

However, this explanation doesn't make sense, because "the new approach" actually fudges the August data to make it seem like more of a success than it really was under the previous methodology, which he has apparently tried to erase from existence, other than token acknowledgments on YouTube that these other methodologies were once employed. So if anything that is a form of cheating, not moving away from it. As somebody with past CIA ties I'd say he knows a couple of things about doublespeak.

Another problem with his statement is that covering up the fact that sessions from previous months used different methods is not transparent. If he really cares about transparency then he has made a huge mistake in not documenting the changing history of how he says these targets are set up in the first place.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th September 2016 at 01:49.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Right, so you wouldn't have been paying attention to that or anything specifically relevant to it in the video which has been removed.
    Yes, that is correct.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Cheers for that, getting a wee bit silly imo, how hard to get a few people to do this , then wait, then give out parallels and results/hits etc.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Yes and David Wilcock and Corey Goode also put in a lot of hard work, eh Aianawa? I mean dealing with all of that space travel and all that.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2020), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I know Bsbray doesn't like this point but it is a highly ambitious experiment, which is awesome I reckon. It would have been difficult enough but to make it public and then to release the viewing sessions the month before, yikes!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2020), Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    I know Bsbray doesn't like this point but it is a highly ambitious experiment
    Oh no, ambitious experiments always make me furious. That's why I gave those guys $30 of my money.

Whatever other ulterior motives you guys think I have for criticizing Farsight, might as well talk about them now. I know something interesting must be going on in your heads about what I'm saying, if you are looking at what I'm looking at and still think so highly of Mr. Brown. That's why I asked what reasoning you were talking about before, IW, and you said you didn't want to waste the time arguing about it. I figured that was a euphemism for saying that you'd just rather cuss at me or something.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2020), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Lol, what you see is what you get with me mate and I'm assuming the same with you, so relaaaax.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2020), Aragorn (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016)

Thanks
    Well if you ever do want to cuss at me I'm a big boy and I can take it. Or we can hug it out instead.

I've asked Courtney a second time about why he hasn't been mentioning the fact that he's changed the stated method at least twice. Fred Steeves has been asking him too, through an email exchange that he said Courtney agreed to allow to be made public. So the million dollar question has already been dropped on him at least three times and we're still waiting for the "official" response to it. I'm not holding my breath but we'll see.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th September 2016 at 04:25.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2020), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks

Sounds good, we'll see then.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th May 2020)