Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farsight - August

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Forgive my cynicism, but how can we not be on a negative time line when the next president of the world's most powerful and aggressive nuclear super power is with almost absolute certainty going to be either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
    Switch off the Tell-a-lie vision and make your own reality. They are just trying to scare you to keep you in the matrix. Humanity is controlled through fear. If people stop fearing then the control system doesn't work.

Forget about Trump and Clinton. Let it Go. Stop holding on to them like they matter. They are staying in the old Earth.

Maybe this Dolores Cannon video can explain it better than I can.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (7th September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Forgive my cynicism, but how can we not be on a negative time line when the next president of the world's most powerful and aggressive nuclear super power is with almost absolute certainty going to be either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
    Good point. Not to mention Fecebookers insisting that the Sun is not a star.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2016), Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), Novusod (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    What they cooking for sep lol

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016), Novusod (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Good point. Not to mention Fecebookers insisting that the Sun is not a star.
    Hilarious.

Here this will give you a good laugh.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKgpm1SJmQ

Common Core education at its finest. Designed to make people into dumb consumers. Facebook is of course in on it as it is just a giant advertising platform.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2016), Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Hilarious.

Here this will give you a good laugh.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKgpm1SJmQ

Common Core education at its finest. Designed to make people into dumb consumers. Facebook is of course in on it as it is just a giant advertising platform.
    So sad. Even when she got the correct answer, a natural satellite, which is the "official educated" definition, she, "Didn't like it". Like a trailer for Dumb and Dumber without any wit. Also, those blouses looked like they were made of polyester

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    What they cooking for sep lol
    I'd say something Sept-ic.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2016), Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), Novusod (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    My 10yo daughter asked me why I am so angry about Common Core (math specifically was the topic we were discussing). I told her because it's like getting into a taxi with a crooked driver - eventually you'll get there, but you take the long way and it ends up costing a lot more.

It was lost on her....but even at 10, she knows the difference between planets and stars.
    Last edited by Rebel&Rocket, 3rd September 2016 at 08:43.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2016), Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), modwiz (4th September 2016), Novusod (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Please take this as positive feedback, which is how it's intended. From my experience if a person can't plainly explain something themselves, then they aren't really as familiar with the subject matter as they like to think they are. Does this make sense?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2016), Aragorn (3rd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), modwiz (4th September 2016), Novusod (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Switch off the Tell-a-lie vision and make your own reality.
    Since your comment is directed at myself, I should perhaps inform you that I have not watched any television anymore in years, and I have already long cancelled my cable TV subscription. My TV set itself isn't even plugged into the wall power socket anymore. It's just sitting there, taking up space and gathering dust.

In fact, I'd be willing to sell it, but nobody's going to want a huge and heavy cathode ray tube television set that's 16 years old already when you can now buy a brand-new lightweight wide-screen LCD set for only very little money anymore.

They are just trying to scare you to keep you in the matrix. Humanity is controlled through fear. If people stop fearing then the control system doesn't work.
    I am sorry, but it doesn't work like that. First of all, I am not in fear with regard to what is to happen to this world. I am shocked, yes, but that's a different thing.

Secondly, one does not simply create a reality by oneself. It takes just about everyone to change reality at that level. And the way you Acronymians change the reality of who's going to end up in the White House is by voting for an alternative candidate, which is not allowed in certain states of the USA, not to mention that the voting system itself is rigged as hell. So the only possible recourse is to boycott the elections at the level of every state until democracy is guaranteed. And to loosely quote something another forum member here once said on another thread and with regard to another subject: with the state of affairs being what it is, you'd probably get farther on a carousel pulled by slugs.

You don't change reality through woo-woo. You change reality through physical action. If every person on the planet were to stand up and shout "No!" at the one-percenters and the cabal they serve, then yes, you could change reality. But so long as everybody keeps on acquiescing to the system, you're not going to make one iota of difference.

Forget about Trump and Clinton. Let it Go. Stop holding on to them like they matter. They are staying in the old Earth.

I am very familiar with Dolores Cannon, but I don't buy into everything she says — I don't do dogma. And with all due respect for Dolores, she wasn't being consistent in her claims, and that in itself was because of the unreliability of her information sources.

Dolores got her information from hypnotic regression sessions with (primarily) UFO abductees. According to what she said, some of those people also started channelling entities while under hypnosis, and channelled material is always suspect, because you never know what entity you're dealing with and what its intentions are. The splitting up of Earth into an Old Earth and a New Earth is such channelled information, and I'm afraid it's not trustworthy.

She was spot on with her original description of the Three Waves of Volunteers — i.e. that they are souls who have never incarnated before, and who will never incarnate again after this lifetime [*] — but she later on got confused and changed her story to include souls who have lived on other worlds before, which completely nullifies the existence of the Three Waves, because Wanderers have been here (and in great numbers) all over history, not just over the last three generations. ([*] I'm a member of the First Wave, so I know that what she initially said was correct.)

In keeping with what I wrote higher up already, it takes lots of people to design, engineer, build and finish a beautiful car. And yet it takes only one idiot to ram it into another car, or wrap it around a tree, or slam it into a concrete wall, or whatever. And this world is full of idiots. And then I'm not even getting into the amount of sociopaths we've got running around on this rock.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (4th September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (4th September 2016), Novusod (3rd September 2016), pointessa (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I am very familiar with Dolores Cannon, but I don't buy into everything she says — I don't do dogma. And with all due respect for Dolores, she wasn't being consistent in her claims, and that in itself was because of the unreliability of her information sources.
    Very good Aragorn, we have to keep our heads on our shoulders. Use what resonates and leave the rest in a cupboard somewhere.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2016), Aragorn (4th September 2016), Cearna (4th September 2016), Dreamtimer (4th September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (4th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The offering for September to anyone interested. I'll avoid commentary on this one, save to ask a rhetorical question: What type of operations are known for being big into terms such as "project" and "tasking", and can't get enough of their experiments?

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2016), Aragorn (6th September 2016), Cearna (7th September 2016), Dreamtimer (6th September 2016), Elen (6th September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (6th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th September 2016), Aragorn (7th September 2016), Cearna (7th September 2016), Dreamtimer (7th September 2016), Elen (7th September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016), Wind (8th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Came back to watch this, day off, and it is gone, pah

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (14th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    What was that video?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (14th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Fred Steeves (14th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Came back to watch this, day off, and it is gone, pah
    Here it is -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrZcue8s7w

@Bsbray

It's the same video as on your thread. I thought I must have posted a copy from another channel but that's not like me so I checked out what was going on there. I did indeed post the summary video from the Farsight channel and, as you can see, I posted it on the 7th. The summary video on your thread is a revised summary and was published on the 12th. I had watched the original and I've just skipped through the revised version so I could watch the segments in which Courtney speaks. The part that's been changed is where he discusses Dick's session, so all the points I made on your thread still stands.

Courtney had originally said that Dick's session wasn't spot on and that his imagination had come into play, making the event bigger than it was.

I'm going by memory alone here but that's my honest report according to my recollection.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Bob (15th September 2016), bsbray (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    We might have to start saving these videos if they are going to delete them and replace them with revised versions. I trust that you are sincere in your opinions IW but was your memory enough to spot the fact that they were revising the methodology in the first place? I don't mean the word "revised" in the new video title but the fact that they are actually changing the stated method over time and not making explicit mention of it. I want to know what the exact words are at this point because weaseling is going on and they are not keeping any records at all of the changes they are making to their stated methods, even though the results are already set in stone.

I suspect they have removed more videos than this because there are gaps of over a month between the videos that are on their channel now, and I know they were posting updates pretty regularly this summer. For example I have yet to find any reference to Jim Marrs' involvement earlier this year when they were still making it very clear that they were focusing on a single target each month.
    Last edited by bsbray, 15th September 2016 at 00:33.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2016), Aragorn (15th September 2016), Dreamtimer (15th September 2016), Elen (15th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2016), modwiz (15th September 2016)