Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farsight - August

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Well, been tame so far, yes ?.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (27th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (27th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Well, been tame so far, yes ?.
    Yes, Max Headroom has a few days left.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2016), Aragorn (27th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (27th August 2016), Fred Steeves (27th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    oh boy...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2016), Aragorn (27th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (27th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Lol. Do they now say that by giving the data out, it changed outcomes ?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    oh boy...
    I am with you Mr. Green...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Aragorn (30th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We supposedly had a near miss asteroid. I think they do know about changing outcomes and it may be part of the experiment.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Aragorn (30th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), lookbeyond (30th August 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    Mr Green will be off to annoyed thread about now lol

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    It seems like a meteor but if it was then we'd see it coming, there's not that much space junk around that we would miss a meteor heading for us.
    That was my first impression as well but then other details in the video suggest some man-made occurrence. But this is supposed to have happened in August, right? August is just about over.

Someone said maybe the earthquake over in Italy could have been this event but I'm not so much getting the resemblance there. We could break this down into a point-by-point comparison between details from the sessions and details from what happened in Italy but I'm not sure it would be worth the effort because I don't think they are equivalent.

I am 100% convinced that remote viewing works because I've experimented with it myself. I tend to be a very doubtful and skeptical person but the results I got personally on blind targets (which were completely random images) were solid enough that I could rule out random chance to my own satisfaction. I am about 90% convinced, by body language and general demeanor watching them for some time, that the guys and girl doing the viewing sessions are themselves honest about what they are doing and that they are legitimate and very skilled remote viewers. However my credibility rating does go down a bit with Courtney Brown himself and most of my concern comes from how he is setting these experiments up and what targets he is actually assigning.

I absolutely believe remote viewing is real, but ask yourself this: what would be the results if these remote viewers were assigned a target, in the blind, which happened to be a fictional event? For example, what if you assigned a target of "What was Darth Vader doing the day before Emperor Palpatine arrived, when the second death star was destroyed?" This is a critical question that needs to be experimentally tested because it would indicate to what extent the viewers are actually viewing reality itself, or only viewing the complex of ideas and biases in the head of the man who picks the target. In other words, is it possible for Courtney Brown to choose fake "doom-and-gloom" targets that actually had zero chance of happening before he planted the seeds in our minds? Brown admits himself that the target viewed by the viewers seems to be pointed out by the direction of Brown's own subconscious, as if this is where the "instructions" are actually drawn from by the viewers.

That is what I am really wondering here.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Aragorn (30th August 2016), Cearna (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016), Wind (31st August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I'll going suggest an attempt to "duplicate" the results.

1. I'll generate a alpha-numeric string of information.

2. Upon each symbol in that string, and over the combination and consecutive values, I'll immerse myself into the imaginative process of a submarine imploding under water at its crush depth [...]

3. We then submit the alpha-numeric string to the far sight organization and see if they could pick up on the 4 points above.

And even if they can, it doesn't prove their reading is any more real than the imaginative experience I will undergo to "charge" the alpha-numeric string.
    You hit upon exactly the same doubts I am having with this whole setup. No one, to my knowledge, has tested fictional targets to see if we can distinguish them from reality. My suspicion is that fictional targets can be viewed and will come out looking exactly like a real event unless extra methods are developed to be able to tell the difference.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Aragorn (30th August 2016), Bob (30th August 2016), Cearna (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016), Wind (31st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I am 100% convinced that remote viewing works because I've experimented with it myself. I tend to be a very doubtful and skeptical person but the results I got personally on blind targets (which were completely random images) were solid enough that I could rule out random chance to my own satisfaction. I am about 90% convinced, by body language and general demeanor watching them for some time, that the guys and girl doing the viewing sessions are themselves honest about what they are doing and that they are legitimate and very skilled remote viewers. However my credibility rating does go down a bit with Courtney Brown himself and most of my concern comes from how he is setting these experiments up and what targets he is actually assigning.

I absolutely believe remote viewing is real, but ask yourself this: what would be the results if these remote viewers were assigned a target, in the blind, which happened to be a fictional event? For example, what if you assigned a target of "What was Darth Vader doing the day before Emperor Palpatine arrived, when the second death star was destroyed?" This is a critical question that needs to be experimentally tested because it would indicate to what extent the viewers are actually viewing reality itself, or only viewing the complex of ideas and biases in the head of the man who picks the target. In other words, is it possible for Courtney Brown to choose fake "doom-and-gloom" targets that actually had zero chance of happening before he planted the seeds in our minds? Brown admits himself that the target viewed by the viewers seems to be pointed out by the direction of Brown's own subconscious, as if this is where the "instructions" are actually drawn from by the viewers.

I can tell you from experience that it is quite possible to get misled in that regard. I've already described my experience elsewhere on the forum a while ago, but I too have been severely misled in a remote-viewing session by information which was "front-loaded" onto me.

It happened in late 2000 or early 2001. A then 19-year-old girl whom I vaguely knew had sent me a text message to my cellphone that she had been kidnapped by "her drug dealer". Supposedly she was a drug addict, and I had been trying to talk her out of doing drugs for months already. So I started remote-viewing her in order to find out where she was being held. I got very clear images in my mind, something to do with water and a bridge, and that was consistent with a city close to where she lived.

So I called the local police station and I explained them what I had seen, and they in turn contacted the police station at the town of the girl's residence. The first thing they did was check on where that girl lived, and they drove over there. And there she was, sitting on the sofa, next to her mom, watching TV. Her mother called me the next day and we had a long talk. The girl was not a drug addict at all, and unlike what the girl had been claiming, she was not prostituting herself in order to get money for drugs, because her mother was adamant that her daughter was still a virgin.

The girl herself came clean with me afterwards in an e-mail, but she couldn't tell me why she had made up that whole fake life of her being a drug addict who prostituted herself. I felt like a complete idiot, and I have only ever used my remote-viewing skills once or twice again in those 15-16 years, because I didn't trust my intuition anymore.

So yes, it is quite possible to get very convincing and realistic images of something that isn't real if you are being set up for that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), bsbray (31st August 2016), Cearna (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), Novusod (2nd September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Interesting Aragorn, read that clearing ones filters as such is needed by some who do this inquiry, some not, agree with how you see things Bsbray and feel I will look into this more as I evolve.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st August 2016), bsbray (31st August 2016), Cearna (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (31st August 2016), Elen (31st August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (31st August 2016), Novusod (2nd September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    That was my first impression as well but then other details in the video suggest some man-made occurrence. But this is supposed to have happened in August, right? August is just about over.

Someone said maybe the earthquake over in Italy could have been this event but I'm not so much getting the resemblance there. We could break this down into a point-by-point comparison between details from the sessions and details from what happened in Italy but I'm not sure it would be worth the effort because I don't think they are equivalent.

Good question and beautifully answered by Aragorn. I have an idea of how to get around that though and it could be tested pretty easily. You could program your subconscious mind with energy psychology to bring up a particular image or symbol any time you have been given a fictional target. You could program it to show the symbol at the beginning of the session whenever the target is fictional. You could test that by simply setting the viewer a number of real targets mixed in with a fictional one and seeing if the programmed symbol was viewed at the beginning of the session for the fictional target.

I'm glad you brought that up and will be trying that out myself when I've finished learning SRV, which will be some months yet. Like Aragorn wrote, that would most definately mess with your confidence in future RV sessions.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 31st August 2016 at 12:57. Reason: deleted double post

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st August 2016), bsbray (31st August 2016), Cearna (1st September 2016), Dreamtimer (31st August 2016), Elen (31st August 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (31st August 2016), Novusod (2nd September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The girl herself came clean with me afterwards in an e-mail, but she couldn't tell me why she had made up that whole fake life of her being a drug addict who prostituted herself. I felt like a complete idiot, and I have only ever used my remote-viewing skills once or twice again in those 15-16 years, because I didn't trust my intuition anymore.
    This is one reason why front-loading information is bad. Another reason is that even if you got correct data, now you can't rule out chance as easily because you would have already had a relatively narrow set of possibilities in your head to choose from. If you have absolutely no knowledge of the target at all, then getting data that you later find was actually relevant helps to build a more convincing case, because how could you have possibly guessed in that case? So if I viewed a target with front-loaded information and got accurate data, I would still doubt the validity of the viewing anyway.

The Farsight group makes it a point that viewers have to have no advance knowledge whatsoever of the target and I think that's great. They generally approach remote viewing with the attitude that they want to turn it into a scientific procedure. I think that's great too. Actually, anyone can do this. It doesn't have to be the Farsight people.

If anyone else is interested in RV'ing, I know of two or three other people trying to get groups together. The Farsight Institute itself has provided a lot of educational information and techniques. We could try to organize something but doing it right can be very time-consuming.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st August 2016), Bob (31st August 2016), Cearna (1st September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (31st August 2016), Novusod (2nd September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016), Wind (1st September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    My remote viewing skills have been pretty good over the years but recently I have been getting cross eyed visions from Mandela Effect. It has become difficult to tell if the vision is from my current reality or a different parallel reality. Sometimes the visions don't pan out because the reality shifted away from where I was into a entirely new time line. The vision was correct from that original reality but then I shifted into a new time line where it was no longer correct. The farsight institute likely did make accurate predictions here but those predictions occurred in different time line and we are no longer on that time line because there have been many shifts in reality since the original prediction was made. Be thankful you are not one those negative time lines.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2016), Bob (2nd September 2016), Cearna (3rd September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Be thankful you are not one those negative time lines.
    Forgive my cynicism, but how can we not be on a negative time line when the next president of the world's most powerful and aggressive nuclear super power is with almost absolute certainty going to be either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd September 2016), Elen (3rd September 2016), jonsnow (8th September 2016), modwiz (3rd September 2016), RealityCreation (3rd September 2016)